Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6044 6045 6046 6047 6048 6049 6050 6051 6052 6053 6054 6055 6056 6057 6058 6059 6060 6061 6062 6063 6064 6065 6066 6067 6068 6069 6070 6071 6072 6073 6074 6075 6076 6077 6078 6079 6080 6081 6082 6083 6084 6085 6086 6087 6088 6089 6090 6091 6092 6093 [6094] 6095 6096 6097 6098 6099 6100 6101 6102 6103 6104 6105 6106 6107 6108 6109 6110 6111 6112 6113 6114 6115 6116 6117 6118 6119 6120 6121 6122 6123 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 6129 6130 6131 6132 6133 6134 6135 6136 6137 6138 6139 6140 6141 6142 6143 6144 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722516 times)
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:07:22 PM

Does any other coin have master nodes similar to Dash?

There are smaller coins like BitSend [BSD]:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1370307.0
http://www.bitsend.info/

The other 2 or 3 I don't know by hard because they were uninteresting to me but you can check the BitSend thread or ask the Dev there to find more. He is very friendly and helpful.
That reminds me I should finally reactivate my few BSD nodes. Well first thing to do for next year...
A bit ahead  of time but: Happy New Year everybody. Except Icy you hopeless Troll Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:19:46 PM

Poor cryptohunter, turning into an Icetroll before our very eyes. Is there not something we can do for him ? Is there no medication or
treatment that we can offer him to help battle this ? Or is the fight already over ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMqO-RJ8R60

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:33:05 PM

Best wishes for a Happy New Year to all Dashers, may 2017 bring lots of joy to everyone involved with Dash in every form! (Yes even the trolls deserve a Happy New Year)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:39:55 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 12:52:49 PM by cryptohunter

Poor cryptohunter, turning into an Icetroll before our very eyes. Is there not something we can do for him ? Is there no medication or
treatment that we can offer him to help battle this ? Or is the fight already over ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMqO-RJ8R60

I already informed you I don't bother with personal remarks or anything at a personal level. I will discuss only the facts.

You will become a pariah to this community for the spamming damage you and taoway do.

If I could inspire the entire board of non - dashers to encourage a redemption of the funds these devs took from the alt coin community then we could see a final solution to the dash problem of it being built on weak foundations.

I find only today a post I previously over-looked with one of the dash developers admitting he mined on his own 120,000 dash in the first day.

The 2 million coin dash air drop to the board is the least he can do to set things straight with this coin. It is going nowhere until it's dirty past is cleansed.

You qwizzie and tao are forcing people in investigate this past again soon and of course demand something done. This is going to be your doing and nobody else.

Look at what happened to the market price the last time the air drop was brought up.

Evans can come here and say there will be no airdrop right now and that means nothing. With enough pressure from the entire crypto community dash will be sunk like a stone.

If the entire community wants an airdrop then an airdrop there will be or else it will be a total pariah and enough bad press going forward to ensure it it is never taken seriously by any one at all.

First steps would be to issue a full detailed report of the scam and what a pariah project this is to any new business that even dreams of touching this coin. Won't be too hard to demonstrate how much of a pariah this coin is if all non dashers on this board start to kick off about it again.

Think about this before updating your constant tag team spam on the main board because it can become a reality quicker than you imagine.

I will also be joining this thread to show you how annoying presentation of facts can be if they be presented too often to the disinterest of the majority.

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:46:04 PM

Best wishes for 2017 to all you Dash fans out there !!!
And here is hoping for a little more wisdom in 2017 for our not Dash fans.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
balu

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:49:03 PM

That was like 2,5 years ago. 2,5 years is an eternity in crypto, you know that as well. Dash was 4 months old then, now it's 36. Do you think people still care? The more time elapses, the less the inception of Dash will matter - just like in the case of Bitcoin.
If you feel like people would care about an airdrop, I'd recommend forking from that point and going ahead with it - that's the whole point of crypto, you can vote with your hashrate/time/money/masternodes/etc.

Btw, I still don't understand people who criticize bad decisions. It is a normal, human thing to make mistakes, especially in this fast-paced innovative space. If you try to prevent all mistakes you are killing innovation, which is simply not acceptable in crypto. Oh and what you are still fussing about was just an idea, it did not even happen! It came up, was discussed, then Evan said it was a terrible idea himself. It probably would have caused way more harm than positives to the network. I understand that you feel otherwise, it's just that past decisions cannot be changed.

But you have choice now: You can contribute to the current challenges of the project, or focus your efforts somewhere else. Questioning 32 month old decisions is as futile as trying to change blocks with 32 confirmations.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:12:42 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 03:07:21 PM by cryptohunter

That was like 2,5 years ago. 2,5 years is an eternity in crypto, you know that as well. Dash was 4 months old then, now it's 36. Do you think people still care? The more time elapses, the less the inception of Dash will matter - just like in the case of Bitcoin.
If you feel like people would care about an airdrop, I'd recommend forking from that point and going ahead with it - that's the whole point of crypto, you can vote with your hashrate/time/money/masternodes/etc.

Btw, I still don't understand people who criticize bad decisions. It is a normal, human thing to make mistakes, especially in this fast-paced innovative space. If you try to prevent all mistakes you are killing innovation, which is simply not acceptable in crypto. Oh and what you are still fussing about was just an idea, it did not even happen! It came up, was discussed, then Evan said it was a terrible idea himself. It probably would have caused way more harm than positives to the network. I understand that you feel otherwise, it's just that past decisions cannot be changed.

But you have choice now: You can contribute to the current challenges of the project, or focus your efforts somewhere else. Questioning 32 month old decisions is as futile as trying to change blocks with 32 confirmations.

That's your opinion. You're entitled to it.

You always need to care about the foundations upon which you build. There is no point saying they were put in years back. Yes people do care if a project is built upon a scam regardless of time passing.

People should care. People should remember and people may and could act upon this. It does not take much to create a pariah when there is such overwhelming evidence for it to be treated as one.

It would only take a few dedicated zealots to crush dash I can assure you of that. If I were to reconfigure tao and qwizzie even they could manage it.

Bad decisions? like scamming people? these should not be criticised ? ok. Well I don't share this view.

It was an intentional captive instamine scam for self enrichment purposes only. It is there in black and white. Then slashing the minting by 75% was even more disgraceful.

I am astonished that Evans is not actually in jail right now. But that can change too. Time is no cure for such issues. At least not just a couple of years.

Await the poll you will see that forcing a scammer to compensate the board/community upon which is was conducted will not be as hard to garner support for as you may imagine.

Qwizzie and taoway... especially taoway is most eager to see this all trawled through again in great depth and length on the main board I see.

If he had kept quiet the first time perhaps dash would be 100 bucks a scam coin now or more.

Spammers from here are stirring up resentment on the main board from many new avenues.

Keep your self enriching ponzi scheme locked up in here else people start to wonder why it is some of you mined up millions of dollars in the first 24 hours of inception whilst deliberately locking others out of this scheme.

I have heard some are organising a complete and detailed account of the entire scheme with all required materials to present to authorities. It is not if these devs will be locked up it is rather when and for how long. These things take time to compile so I guess you all have time to exit whilst you still can. First out will be in the best shape. Liquidate those masternodes the small % they return per year is nothing to what you will lose once it starts to tumble.

I only hope that if an airdrop poll is conducted on the main board it forces evans to redeem himself to a level where he will do less jail time.

Also what is amanda BJ's username here? That payroll shill is going to be going down too I would imagine for her constant enabling and encouraging of this scheme knowing full well it was an insider scam from the start. I just want to make sure she knows fully the legal consequences for her actions.

I see you're an old accumulator of this coin so I hope you see sense and dump out whilst you have a chance. The air drop will crush this coin even the pressure to have one will crush it.

Qwizze and taoway. Dual destroyers of dash. You provide people with the motivation to see justice served on your scam coin.

Keep them locked in here because they will damage this to a level from which it will not recover.

The sad thing is if it was not such a scam it would have been number 2 yonks ago. It was ahead of it's time in many ways. Sadly this is no longer the case it's tech is not ahead of others aiming for the same goals and they have no proven scammers leaching all the wealth from this kind of ponzi.

Try refuting the facts I present you rather than focusing on a personal level. It does nothing but demonstrate the fear of discussing observable events demonstrating the total and utter rape of this coin by the devs in the first 48hrs. Then bolstering that with slashing the minting and creating masternodes to solidify. Disgusting and dirty and yet they still send their minions to the main board trying to suck in noobs unaware of these events.

Say goodbye to that. A new wave of smash dash is coming if qwizzie and taoway keep coming with their drivel and begging spam threads to the main board.

I have factual observable events that need no explanation, they are crystal clear. They the dash destruction duo  have excuses and meaningless promises muddled in with some personal comments which serve as nothing other than proof of their fear to discuss the important factual observable events demonstrating a carefully organised scam they are trying to misrepresent and an honest investment vehicle.

Do these TAO youtube vids actually get clearance from anyone before being aired because as soon as Evans sees that shit you are getting canned I can assure you. If any serious investors watched one of those and visited this thread to see he is the main proponent of Dash it is then game over.

I don't say he is a horrible person but you simply have to be selective when allowing a prominent member of your community to emerge and start spamming other boards and social media. I've called him since 2014 the dash destroyer. I like how he deleted his old account and reinvented himself to destroy dash from the inside.

That youtube vide where he dupes his long haired work buddy into investing is wicked behaviour. Poor guy looks out of it I hope drugs were not used in this coercion.

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:30:53 PM

At some point there is just no reasoning with trolls like cryptohunter and Icetroll, they get so focussed on their hate towards Dash
that they "see red" at any Dash post, thread or posts mentioning Dash on the forum.

There is only one effective way to deal with trolls like that and that is to put them on ignore :

That way you provide the rest of the forum some peace of mind and at the same time deny these trolls a way
to disrupt this forum with unnecessary, boring, same old same old fud BS.

For those of you that have not found the ignore button yet, its located at the account details of that poster.

megges

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:47:45 PM

The louder the trolls scream, the higher the price will go Smiley

Perhaps it'll take some time to reach their forced liquidation of their shorts, but the more money and energy they put in pushing the price down, the higher it springs after.

If you watch this thread its hard to miss, that everytime the trolls are coming back, the price is moving up.

tip me! Tongue XtSrWch1U3BsTBFBHj7acTTzxFo1fy5BMa
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:55:58 PM

Perhaps it'll take some time to reach their forced liquidation of their shorts, but the more money and energy they put in pushing the price down, the higher it springs after.

If you watch this thread its hard to miss, that everytime the trolls are coming back, the price is moving up.

Shorts? please do some research.

Refute the facts I present or give ANY grounding to your spurious absurd claim that anyone here presenting you with facts regarding dash are trying to short it.

Although if you were shorting last time an airdrop was discussed you would likely be a very rich individual. That time can come again.

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:07:16 PM

Well so far its just one little troll, i guess he got stuck somewhere while the rest of his somewhat smarter Monero friends all cashed out.
Not good hunting skills if you ask me...

BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:44:02 PM

OMG nooooo short going the wrong way noooooo  Cry  Angry  Cry

Such Legend, Much Trolling  Kiss

Happy New Year!!  Grin

Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:44:26 PM

Instamine ... Jail... Scam...

Lol, thanks for the laugh.

Why are you using today's value for the coins creates 3 years ago? At this time the value was near 0.
I didn't know that there was rules or law to how launch a coin.

Nothing new here, this is so 2016 (even more) Smiley
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:52:03 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 04:12:49 PM by qwizzie

Dash gets mentioned on Coindesk !!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

http://www.coindesk.com/not-just-bitcoin-the-top-7-cryptocurrencies-all-gained-in-2016/

Thank you Lord

At the same time, innovations in blockchain interactions, FinTech integration and anonymity-assurance will make cryptocurrencies in 2017 closer to the ideal imagined by Satoshi Nakamoto
and the early pioneers of the technology.

That reads as : Dash  Grin

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:58:49 PM

Why are you using today value for the coins creates 3 years ago? At this time the value was near 0.

Really? educate yourself then. There are certainly laws of how you are allowed to launch a cryptocurrency.

Come back when you have done some research and tell me again how there are no laws regarding how you are allowed to launch a cryptocurrency.

Perhaps have a chat with ripple or some other ponzi scam coins that have been shut down and prosecuted lately. Must I do you research for you.

Whilst you're at it review the events on the dash dark xcoin scam threads and then come back and discuss those with me too.

At the time the dev divulged he mined 120k coins in a few hours the price was not zero . Do you suppose evans and the other instamine scammers dumped all their coins for zero but still maintain interest in this project for no reason. Please consider having a serious conversation.

Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:21:12 PM

Why are you using today value for the coins creates 3 years ago? At this time the value was near 0.

Really? educate yourself then. There are certainly laws of how you are allowed to launch a cryptocurrency.

Come back when you have done some research and tell me again how there are no laws regarding how you are allowed to launch a cryptocurrency.

Perhaps have a chat with ripple or some other ponzi scam coins that have been shut down and prosecuted lately. Must I do you research for you.

Whilst you're at it review the events on the dash dark xcoin scam threads and then come back and discuss those with me too.

At the time the dev divulged he mined 120k coins in a few hours the price was not zero . Do you suppose evans and the other instamine scammers dumped all their coins for zero but still maintain interest in this project for no reason. Please consider having a serious conversation.

Really? educate yourself then. There are certainly no laws of how you are allowed to launch a cryptocurrency.

Come back when you have done some research and tell me again how there are laws regarding how you are allowed to launch a cryptocurrency.

And thank you to confirming to all of us that's it's a good thing that the dev have incentive to work on this projects.
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:26:23 PM

Dear instamine-concerned independent researchers,

I stumbled upon Darkcoin in about April-May of 2014, so I am not quite sure whether I figure among the alleged victims of the legendary "Instamine" which has become a kind of anti-founding-myth of the now called 7th largest crypto called "Dash".

Anyway: we got the message. You think the launch was a horrific scam. I actually did not then and don't think now. It used to really annoy me when respectable members of the crypto community like a few XMR lead community members continued to come into this thread to point at supposed heavy crimes with no apparent victims, since the community itself had long gotten over it. It actually still annoys me, because as a long time believer in monetary competition, I observe that Dash actually is being harmed because many people in the Crypto universe have fallen for the "Instamine Meme" and have a superficial antipathy towards Dash.

On the other hand, I find you guys kind of entertaining and I remain confident in the Dash team to fullfil the goal to make crypto usable for the masses. I still hope Bitcoin will be able to do that as well, but I see Dash as the best current "Hedge" against a BTC failure to scale. The MN voting system is just brilliant compared to BTC and the MN bond like attributes opens it a whole new class of investors.
I just recently bought some masternode shares with Moocowmoo. A tremendous experiences, very easy. I can't have that with BTC.

Anyway, you guys will keep doing your thing, whatever I say.

So happy 2017, yet another year together, dear Instamine Don Quichotes

megges

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:29:47 PM

There are certainly laws of how you are allowed to launch a cryptocurrency.

That made my day ! Next time he will tell us that there are also laws which cryptocurrency we have to buy Cheesy

tip me! Tongue XtSrWch1U3BsTBFBHj7acTTzxFo1fy5BMa
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:32:21 PM

With regards to this article : http://www.coindesk.com/not-just-bitcoin-the-top-7-cryptocurrencies-all-gained-in-2016/

I do find it a bit disappointing that Coindesk assumes our growth of 3x price-wise and 4x marketcap-wise only got realised
because of our name-change. Not a word about our decentralized governance model, our decentralized budget model and
the incentivized elements of our masternode network. This means we have some educating to do in 2017 towards Coindesk.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:37:18 PM

With regards to this article : http://www.coindesk.com/not-just-bitcoin-the-top-7-cryptocurrencies-all-gained-in-2016/

I do find it a bit disappointing that Coindesk assumes our growth of 3x price-wise and 4x marketcap-wise only got realised
because of our name-change. Not a word about our decentralized governance model, our decentralized budget model and
the incentivized elements of our masternode network. This means we have some educating to do in 2017 towards Coindesk.

Not a word about the instamine scam either so count yourselves lucky

Pages: « 1 ... 6044 6045 6046 6047 6048 6049 6050 6051 6052 6053 6054 6055 6056 6057 6058 6059 6060 6061 6062 6063 6064 6065 6066 6067 6068 6069 6070 6071 6072 6073 6074 6075 6076 6077 6078 6079 6080 6081 6082 6083 6084 6085 6086 6087 6088 6089 6090 6091 6092 6093 [6094] 6095 6096 6097 6098 6099 6100 6101 6102 6103 6104 6105 6106 6107 6108 6109 6110 6111 6112 6113 6114 6115 6116 6117 6118 6119 6120 6121 6122 6123 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 6129 6130 6131 6132 6133 6134 6135 6136 6137 6138 6139 6140 6141 6142 6143 6144 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: