Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 [2348] 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722711 times)
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:06:02 PM

http://bitcoinist.net/interview-with-evan-duffield/

Evan interview / all X11 talk …>>
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:07:01 PM

there are also many 30-40 BTC volume days on Mintpal.

BTW, what the hell are those 0.51001 DRK sell orders on Mintpal?

they are talking the price down !
goodluckpool

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:09:20 PM

lets see, last 3 hours: x11ltcbtc1com 31.6%, waffle 8.8%, multipoolus 7.0%, trademybit? thats about 50% of DRK mined by multipools
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 12:19:44 PM

sadly that is truth...but later on when those big guys take all, we will be like...let me have it no matter what... Wink

There isn't much to take even now. I'm not sure why people are waiting.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:30:15 PM

Nobody gives a sht on my opinion, you are right about that.

I only stated that crypto community destroy itself by their geedy behaviour.

Can you go to a friend and tell him crypto is a good thing and want to make him invest into any crypto ?

If you say yes, you are a asshole. Crypto ia getting more and more only a lottery / insider game and nothng in crypto depends on innovation, it´s only about speculation.
DRK is the last chance i see. If it goes down, my invest in crypto is lost and the crypto community will never see 1 cent from me again.

You've made some really good points recently... I share your opinions on the scammers scamming themselves out of their own market, it is extremely short sighted and it does turn away a lot of genuine investment...

What's the answer?  Do you regulate?  Do you put in some form of compliance?  If we have guards, who will guard the guards?

I almost made it my life's mission to load up on BTC and crush every scamcoin out there before it had a chance to gain legs... Then you just have to watch ads on TV for a few minutes and you realise that Crypto is no different to the commercial world...

If you're like me mate, you came into Crypto with big ideals, it's the change so many people want with the current system of financial slavery.

I found Crypto a few months after I quit my job in disgust.  I was working for the largest bank in the world, in London, they had just been told by the regulators to refund 1 Billion Pounds worth of payment protection insurance that they forced onto credit junkies over the last 25 years.  I was sitting in a confidential meeting where the bank's compliance team were analysing the wording from the regulators to see how much they could avoid having to refund customers, even though the bank admitted to the scam.

And yes, Bank's have more information than they need on the average person, but it's not just the invasion of privacy.  It's the greedy worker on the data team that's selling your credit card information to cartels for $3 a pop that the internal fraud team took too long to find...

Just be glad you found DarkCoin mate...  It's not the only genuine platform out there, but it's head and shoulders above the rest...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
alz

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:37:35 PM

Manipulation, either bots or extremely dedicated daytraders.

BTC - 1GJ2dWf8WBznTtkuuof3WTBXQAULaqVGYj LTC - LTyCKKCGHJQZwsh5YhyzGeee4womQwChUU DASH - Xp5pq62dgJxmbhawyNtWMKT9Rst8JgNCY7
Ozziecoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 12:41:20 PM

You've made some really good points recently... I share your opinions on the scammers scamming themselves out of their own market, it is extremely short sighted and it does turn away a lot of genuine investment...

What's the answer?  Do you regulate?  Do you put in some form of compliance?  If we have guards, who will guard the guards?

I almost made it my life's mission to load up on BTC and crush every scamcoin out there before it had a chance to gain legs... Then you just have to watch ads on TV for a few minutes and you realise that Crypto is no different to the commercial world...

If you're like me mate, you came into Crypto with big ideals, it's the change so many people want with the current system of financial slavery.

I found Crypto a few months after I quit my job in disgust.  I was working for the largest bank in the world, in London, they had just been told by the regulators to refund 1 Billion Pounds worth of payment protection insurance that they forced onto credit junkies over the last 25 years.  I was sitting in a confidential meeting where the bank's compliance team were analysing the wording from the regulators to see how much they could avoid having to refund customers, even though the bank admitted to the scam.

And yes, Bank's have more information than they need on the average person, but it's not just the invasion of privacy.  It's the greedy worker on the data team that's selling your credit card information to cartels for $3 a pop that the internal fraud team took too long to find...

Just be glad you found DarkCoin mate...  It's not the only genuine platform out there, but it's head and shoulders above the rest...

+10000000000  Totally unacceptable bank behaviour. Glad to have met you in these forums mate.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
maese123

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:55:00 PM

http://www.forexminute.com/bitcoin/darkcoin-after-rc4-update-39363
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:12:04 PM

Can you go to a friend and tell him crypto is a good thing and want to make him invest into any crypto ?

If you say yes, you are a asshole. Crypto ia getting more and more only a lottery / insider game and nothng in crypto depends on innovation, it´s only about speculation.
DRK is the last chance i see. If it goes down, my invest in crypto is lost and the crypto community will never see 1 cent from me again.

Can't agree more. I quote the best comment I've ever read since I join crypto from LauderdaleBitC:

There will be a few altcoins that succeed, if only because BTC's price will be so high that everyday spenders will want a coin that can be exchanged for BTC but that also has a lower price and can therefore be spent in round integer quantities like 5 coins for a pizza instead of 0.00512630 BTC. Other coins that are well branded may serve as niche coins for industries that are big enough to support their own blockchain. VRC or XC come to mind as candidates for the former, while ROX and Minerals for the latter. But none of them will succeed if the URO pissfest becomes the norm. Instead, all the money in altcoins for long-term investors will be in supporting law firms who prosecute fraudsters in the cryptospace and seizing assets from whomever profits, and from the exchanges. Both P&Ders and the exchanges need to realize that as money accumulates in cryptospace, bigger sharks will move in and take it all away if they can. Having exposure to this kind of fraud makes it to easy for them to use the law to steal the whole buffet. It would be better if we killed coins like URO on our own before they blow up so that the big players in Finance will see opportunity to introduce crypto to their investors. Think, my people, would you rather have a few grand today or a safe and secure long term investment that nets you millions over your lifetime for having been an early adopter. P&D'ers are throwing away their early adopter advantages for a Charlie Sheen type of "winning" instead of a Bill Gates type of victory.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:20:21 PM

Manipulation, either bots or extremely dedicated daytraders.

Just arbitrage between cryptsy (104) and mintpal (106). It was mine btw.
dotnetmin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:34:48 PM

I don't have an answer. I only know that we have to protect the wealth we have created into the past from our governments. In 2008 they bailed out the banksters. Now they learned they cant do it again but banksters are still bankcrupt and they brought all things on the way to bailin the banksters. We have see a small portion of what will happen soon (in cyprus).
To protect myself i am in pm, but pm is the most manipulated market by goverments and centralbanks.
Look how much pm goes from west to east. The same time pm left the west in masses the price goes down Huh

I tried to deversify a bit and found crypto. But after months i have to come to the conclusion that crypto
will not survive because of the bad community behaviour.
Today i can go to a friend and when he asks me what to to with spare fiatmoney i can say to him to by gold or silver, but i can' t say buy cryptocurrecy. Ask yourself,  would you advise a friends go crypto?

So no new money comes to these markets and the same amount of money goes from scammer to scammer until nothing is left over. I wish DRK will survive but i belive nothing than BTC will left over.
If BTC holds any value Huh
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:44:14 PM

Here here!!  +1 mate!! Nothing beats going to bed with a clean conscience!!
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:45:20 PM

Today i can go to a friend and when he asks me what to to with spare fiatmoney i can say to him to by gold or silver, but i can' t say buy cryptocurrecy. Ask yourself,  would you advise a friends go crypto?

To hedge PMs due to extreme price manipulation on PMs...

BTC itself is heavily manipulated through the news game however due to scarcity and lack of paper leverage, things are much better.

So even if governments suppress prices of PMs, one can still make profits with cryptos - which are played as a hedge and understood to be higher risk.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 01:47:43 PM

No. The link is fine and a nice read.
So we aren't the only ones who are expecting this.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:48:34 PM

To hedge PMs due to extreme price manipulation on PMs...

BTC itself is heavily manipulated through the news game however due to scarcity and lack of paper leverage, things are much better.

So even if governments suppress prices of PMs, one can still make profits with cryptos - which are played as a hedge and understood to be higher risk.

talking of hedges ... http://www.coindesk.com/6-new-hedge-funds-seeking-bitcoin-returns/

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:49:00 PM

lol.

I absolutely, 100%, always recommend cryptocurrency. You are talking about a fledgling technology that is cumulatively worth approximately ten billion dollars. That's nothing compared to the total wealth of the planet.

The amount of services that can be run through coins is truly staggering. The way it is going to revolutionize money and the internet should not be underestimated.

The thing is, I don't recommend bullshit. I recommend the technologies, the stuff that has staying power, and I never recommend the hype. I would never tell them to buy some pump and dump coin because that's what makes you an asshole.

I tell people straight up there are probably under 20 interesting coins, the rest are just trash.

I recommend these because I don't want people to miss the boat twice.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
thunderdrum

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:52:08 PM

let them sell  Grin

they will cry in about 8months like that dude who buyed pizza with btc Wink

Which crypto created within the last 8 months did survive ? All alts only were pump and dump and all are nearly worthless.
Thats mainly because of the bad behaviour of users only want to make the quickest profit they ever did.

Do we have DRK alive in 8 months ? Nobody knows. I´ll hope but with all that bad behaviour of crypto community i am not sure.
At some point of time there must be a end with generate new coins, pump and dump them and go on with the next.
This wil destroy whole crypto market.

DRK did survive until now. It´s the only crypto project with real innovation.
Is this enough to stay alive with this kind of community.

Sorry to say this, but i still don´t belive.
If DRK will also die because of that bad behaviour i´ll never touch crypto again.

Once i thought crypto could be way out of banksters hand, but it won´t  Angry
Bump

This is the best project in crypto----DarkCoin. Time will tell and don't blame you miss it.
FAQ
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:57:41 PM

In the NEWS ….>
http://www.forexminute.com/bitcoin/darkcoin-after-rc4-update-39363
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:59:14 PM

let them sell  Grin

they will cry in about 8months like that dude who buyed pizza with btc Wink

Which crypto created within the last 8 months did survive ? All alts only were pump and dump and all are nearly worthless.
Thats mainly because of the bad behaviour of users only want to make the quickest profit they ever did.

Do we have DRK alive in 8 months ? Nobody knows. I´ll hope but with all that bad behaviour of crypto community i am not sure.
At some point of time there must be a end with generate new coins, pump and dump them and go on with the next.
This wil destroy whole crypto market.

DRK did survive until now. It´s the only crypto project with real innovation.
Is this enough to stay alive with this kind of community.

Sorry to say this, but i still don´t belive.
If DRK will also die because of that bad behaviour i´ll never touch crypto again.

Once i thought crypto could be way out of banksters hand, but it won´t  Angry
Bump

A lot of them survived that did something innovative. What are you expecting? A lot of these don't even have a special feature, they are literally cloned from something else and then have the difficulty calculation adjusted or adjust the block time. They are worthless.

The top 40 on coinmarketcap have over one million dollar market caps which is nothing to balk at.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:00:58 PM

Just as we're starting to get a little rally going, and then those fucking multipool pieces of shit come in and dump. We should get some funds together to DDoS the shit out of multipools that are dumping DRK. This is fucking ridiculous.

DRK doesn't have multipool dumping issues - it's a myth. The quantity of the mined DRK is in itself very low (2880 coins -20% for MN = just 2300 coins...). And of the 2300 coins, what percentage is mined by multipools? 50%? Which is like what? 1100 coins? Which make for like 11 btc per day? And the daily volume is like 160 btc just on mintpal?

The DRKs traded at the market are by traders who are playing with thousands of DRKs. Multipools are nothing.

I see this different. Without news or anything the daily volume will be balanced with equal buy and sell presure. If you add a 10% (probabiliy less) consistent selling preasure on this this system the price will take a slow downward direction and the selling multipools becomes the significant responsibility for this.
I haven't done it but I guess you could correlate the slow price decays phases pretty well with the mineing behaviour of the ltc2btc pool. When did they start?

Well I  still have to buy some drk's toward the end of this month so a lower price doesnt really bothers me for now.

But what I wonder.. where are the crypto investors investing into if not in DarkCoin? I fail to see any significant investment alternative in the alt scene since 3 month and I also don't see that serious investment is done in the other coins. So are the alt-investors all gone? This let me to worry a bit.  

Pages: « 1 ... 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 [2348] 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: