Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:12:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661424 times)
grukhatib

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:47:00 PM

Newcoin for all bitcointalk account holders built on NEM

Guys I just found out bitcointalk has almost 300000 accounts, thats almost the size of iceland  Shocked, its insane. Is it not possible to make a coin on top of the NEM platform and give it for free to all bitcoin account holders from a certain date. It will give NEM huge publicity and instantly capture the imagination of the crypto world.

Man I really wish I was a programmer, I feel so frustrated, all these ideas without the skill to implement it.
The only way for NEM to gain Value is to first give value  Smiley

Where do people get these ideas?  Smiley
publicity ?  in bitcointalk?   Smiley
Are u serious?

Where are they, who want to walk on the roads, which have been marked on the map

or does everyone want to run to jungle everytime, when some "idea" bangs their head Cheesy

A perfect example of an assh0le  Wink , a simple " its not a good idea'' would have sufficed.

A perfect example of imcompetence to read & understand. And behave.

In my post was not calling names like urs. Just wondering why not trying to do something first well. When u have something real, u can add ideas. Now it looks like that most of u hav flied to the moon without nothin real below ur feet!

Isn't this serious project, dealing with money, movements, not a kindergarten's sandbox.
Think urself. Unless u r just pump & dump guys, are u?

ashapasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:59:13 PM

Sad
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 02:00:18 PM

Guys I just found out bitcointalk has almost 300000 accounts, thats almost the size of iceland  Shocked, its insane. Is it not possible to make a coin on top of the NEM platform and give it for free to all bitcoin account holders from a certain date. It will give NEM huge publicity and instantly capture the imagination of the crypto world.

Man I really wish I was a programmer, I feel so frustrated, all these ideas without the skill to implement it.

Are u serious?

Where are they, who want to walk on the roads, which have been marked on the map

or does everyone want to run to jungle everytime, when some "idea" bangs their head Cheesy

A perfect example of an assh0le  Wink , a simple " its not a good idea'' would have sufficed.

A perfect example of imcompetence to read & understand. And behave.

In my post was not calling names like urs. Just wondering why not trying to do something first well. When u have something real, u can add ideas. Now it looks like that most of u hav flied to the moon without nothin real below ur feet!

Isn't this serious project, dealing with money, movements, not a kindergarten's sandbox.
Think urself. Unless u r just pump & dump guys, are u?

Every idea may have some potential, but it requires still some order, planning or control, whatever you call it.
Will ashapasa remember all ideas in April? Smiley
Will developers have plans which don't adapt to some new ideas?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ashapasa

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:00:49 PM

Are u serious?

relax man, it was just an idea. You dont like it, I am sorry. I see its your first post, welcome to NEM, are u a stakeholder? where are you from? I am guessing not from US or UK 
ashapasa

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:13:40 PM

Every idea may have some potential, but it requires still some order, planning or control, whatever you call it.
[/quote]

I just like the discussion with some of the people in this thread  Smiley, dont mind my wacky ideas, its just the way I am  Cheesy
grukhatib

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:24:43 PM

Are u serious?

relax man, it was just an idea. You dont like it, I am sorry. I see its your first post, welcome to NEM, are u a stakeholder? where are you from? I am guessing not from US or UK 

sry if being rude, nothin personal, just tired of too enthusiasm without results.
Not a stakeholder yet. I was born in Middle Asia, but now living in West, and learned to be straight in business.
ashapasa

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:45:00 PM

no problem my friend  Smiley , I like u, very honest, but the very reason people like me are getting excited is because we are seeing very good progress with this project. This thread is just one small part of NEM. There is NEM promotion board, Ecosystem Board, NEM forum, facebook, twitter , OURNEM, chinese NEM website not to even mention what the devs are doing. There are so many things going on which I guess you have not seen since you are not a stakeholder yet. No one can predict the future but I feel very good about NEM at the moment.
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:54:33 PM

NEM people, part II  Smiley

The New Economy moves in people, in the chain of people :

Perfect this is the biggest load of wanky bollocks non innovation greedfueled 2.0 shit to date and I think you've come up with the perfect logo to represent this  Wink  Smiley Cheesy  Grin

You can still invest, no need to feel threatened  Grin just because you missed the ipo.

Lol you're kidding right... invest? I'd sooner burn my money than GIVE IT to any of you dumb wankers!
ashapasa

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:00:54 PM

NEM people, part II  Smiley

The New Economy moves in people, in the chain of people :

Perfect this is the biggest load of wanky bollocks non innovation greedfueled 2.0 shit to date and I think you've come up with the perfect logo to represent this  Wink  Smiley Cheesy  Grin

You can still invest, no need to feel threatened  Grin just because you missed the ipo.

Lol you're kidding right... invest? I'd sooner burn my money than GIVE IT to any of you dumb wankers!

ok as you wish, good luck.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:45:23 PM

mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 06:24:53 PM

SHAME ON YOU!
If Bitcoin could talk, it takes your Avatar away from your profile and says: "You have no right to use this!"
If you were a sportsman/athlete/artist, all of your sponsors would leave you on your own.

Ain't you shame at all? Even your friend is sorry on behalf of you
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.msg5710312#msg5710312

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:35:31 PM

SHAME ON YOU!
If Bitcoin could talk, it takes your Avatar away from your profile and says: "You have no right to use this!"
If you were a sportsman/athlete/artist, all of your sponsors would leave you on your own.

Ain't you shame at all? Even your friend is sorry on behalf of you
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.msg5710312#msg5710312

Haha yeah good luck with this one you bunch of deranged wackjobs lol, I think maybe bitcoin is talking and he's coming up with these wackok schemes to take your bitcoins saying "you have no right to use this"

^No don't know that guy just another completely fucking dilusional guy on this thread, sorry not responding any more this is a bit far out for me!!
leo66

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:43:47 PM

So, just to clear things up (for me and others):

• Final contractual stakeholder list - sometime this month
  • Final logo decision - sometime this month
  • Alpha of client - sometime next month

Any more specific timeframes than these?

There will be a Development Contract Announcement this month. I am going to set it tentatively on March 29. The Development Contract Announcement will specify clear terms on core development team, development team, NEM community, respective expectation for each groups, development shares, current and future governance of reserve shares, development timelines, total NEM for each stake etc. After the announcement of the Development Contract, there will be a refund period. Anyone can get their money back if they wish to do so.

As I said in the past, the fund raising period  was more like a "call for participation" or if you take an investor's POV, the fee sent in is more like a reservation fee. As it is written in the disclaimer "No contractual promise is made to anyone" and it is indeed the case until the Development Contract Announcement.

The current estimates for the alpha version on testnet is in April and an official launch in May, but more specific time frames will be announced in the Development Contract Announcement. Official logo will only be needed before the official launch for the press release and promotions and the logo committee will take care of that.

On the administrative side, we are finalizing the refunding list after the public auditing, then we will invite more people in the waiting list to join. The final list will be ready before the Development Contract Announcement

I hope this is clear. Thanks for supporting NEM.
Glad to see this

NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:15788835964854428501
New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/
NEM:TAJTLH-CH7MYT-6I5B74-SNVBIA-XEMRQC-2E42WT-Q337
treviso32

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:10:16 PM

I have seen all the logos on that website page but I must say that I wasn't so taken by any of them .
This one is the best in my opinion.Its modern and futurist. It's simple but effective. I also like the
Writing down each side (New Economic Movement) which initially is not seen so much as the attention is on the
bigger letters NEM in the middle but then the writing down the side seems to appear thus giving newbies the wording to the letters. If it was meant to do this then it is very clever. A New Economy Movement appearing!!!!
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:22:40 PM

I have seen all the logos on that website page but I must say that I wasn't so taken by any of them .
This one is the best in my opinion.Its modern and futurist. It's simple but effective. I also like the
Writing down each side (New Economic Movement) which initially is not seen so much as the attention is on the
bigger letters NEM in the middle but then the writing down the side seems to appear thus giving newbies the wording to the letters. If it was meant to do this then it is very clever. A New Economy Movement appearing!!!!

I disagree. This logo is far too convoluted and difficult to read. This is a primary issue with Crypto's - they alienate people who don't understand them and quite naturally get discarded as a scam. By making a logo difficult to read, it's going to encourage that mindset.
j23a

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:55:16 PM

I'm looking at this coin calendar http://www.altcoincalendar.info/calendar

21 coins in 6 days.

TBTSX4-NKRX55-HF2ECG-SHPBG3-XIDD2Y-QDRI3N-P2O6
erkki12

Activity: 165
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:59:38 PM

Count me in SWARM Team

I am in, please add me to the SWARM list.

Could you please PM me your email addresses?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're forming a SWARM team devoted to the promotion of NEM. We're looking members who are willing to do commenting and upvoting/liking articles, posts, videos etc. in order to promote NEM.

All interested, please send me email to the address nempromotion@gmail.com or PM with your email address and I'll list you!

For the record the SWARM team is not yet active, since there is no coin launched. We're forming the team now, so that we'll have it ready when the need comes.

E
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:08:42 PM

I just like the discussion with some of the people in this thread  Smiley, dont mind my wacky ideas, its just the way I am  Cheesy

Even bad ideas can trigger good ones. Smiley

Without sharing ideas with others, bouncing them back and forth, we tend to get caught in ruts.  I cannot see the back of my own head but others can.  

So don't worry about sharing 'wacky' ideas.  It is good for evolution.  Often paradigm change requires thinking outside the box.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
erkki12

Activity: 165
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:16:18 PM

If you are in need of a bedtime story why not read something useful like this discussion Wink: http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=75.0

Good night to all NEM people!
RunPastChickens

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:29:11 PM

Fundraising is over and here are some updates and plans ahead:

1. The (first draft) stakeholder list is now updated to the end of the fundraising.
2. Kooream will update his stakeholder list population shortly after.
3. Now we (me, patmast3r and kooream) will deal with any complaint about the list until everyone is satisfied. We also deal with any duplicate hash case thoroughly.
4. A unified list with all stakeholders will be created from these multiple lists. All accounts without Y condition will be removed. Then we will remove any duplicate names so that an account only appears once in the list.
5. A pubic auditing will be announced with detail guidelines/ suggestions. We will have the public auditing lasting 5 days and then have 2 days to consolidate the list and refund big multi- accounters.
6. A final NEM stakeholder list is announced which is the social contract of NEM project to its community stating that all Nemcoins (minus development shares) would be divided equally to these accounts.  
7. plans for development are announced and there will be a refund period after that.
8. plans for NEM exchanges are announced.

Looking forward to that!
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: