Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:51:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:44:22 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 05:18:03 PM by ThePhwner

to anyone here who still thinks scrypt.cc is a scam...

i have only found "Evidence" as perpetrated by a handful of individuals, some of which have had their entire post count generated here, on this thread dedicated to scrypt.cc's announcement/support, on an off-topic they injected and have ridden.

If scrypt.cc is a scam, then this is my last post, as i will be spamming the report button linking to this page. Moderators please review all the claims and make a judgement as to whether scrypt.cc is indeed dangerous. If it is, close this thread and place a warning telling users as such. If it is not close it anyway and inform the OP of this because it is way too far gone to be directed back.

Personally, i cannot verify the claims made, even as i am using the site. And as such, please use your moderative powers to do something about this nonsense. there are few forums so under regulated as this one...

Kenny, Kenny, Kenny... if you unzip that red hooded jacket a bit you might be able to see a little better.

First of all, mods aren't going to evaluate the legitimacy of Scamzi. They will delete off-topic posts, spam, etc. If you want proof, look at ckolivas' note on the BitAffNet thread. As a mod, he's made it clear that the mods' duty is not to censor based on their evaluation of a particular investment/project/etc. If you find anything off topic, like shitty poetry, report that and it will likely be removed.

That being said, since you missed this the first hundred times:

Here's a short summary of the facts:

1. Investor fraud began immediately when Marcelo advertised he was selling shares on a mining farm when no mining was taken place. This is investor fraud by US law and likely in other jurisdictions.

2. The 850 Gh/s claimed which is now closer to 600 Gh/s, cannot be accounted for on any Scrypt coin network and coin liquidity analysis on exchanges does not show volume sufficient to exchange enough Scrypt coins to support Bitcoin payouts on this site.

3. Rewards have steadily diminished now for months, despite significant improvements in Scrypt mining conditions. This resulted in a price drop and extended many people's ROI into neverland.

4. Many people had 37,000 KHS mysteriously removed from their accounts. This has not been explained or corrected.

5. Many people have had multiple support tickets deleted with no resolution.

6. Many people have had withdrawals cancelled and/or shown them as processed when they were never sent.

7. When KHS was converted to MHS, the overall availability went from 850 "GHS" to 600 "GHS" with no explanation as to the reduction
7a. During this conversion rounding was used and many people lost KHS
7b. Once the conversion took place, the commodity was immediately devalued below the 100 satoshi per KHS threshold once again devaluing portfolios.

8. At multiple points, many people have had auto-invest force turned on, resulting in additional loss of accrued BTC.

Funny that you're coming after people in regards to their account age and post counts, when this was something you didn't find relevant when I called you out for it.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:46:17 PM

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.

Thanks clownius for the visually improved version and everyone else for helping to spread the word.

No Problem at all.  I believe that stands out even amongst Kenny's insane rambling walls of text.  I wonder how many more pages of those we will see before he realises the big red PSA will not be hidden.

Code:
[b][size=20pt][color=red]PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.[/color][/size][/b]

For easier copy and paste i added code blocks
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:52:00 PM

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.

Thanks clownius for the visually improved version and everyone else for helping to spread the word.

No Problem at all.  I believe that stands out even amongst Kenny's insane rambling walls of text.  I wonder how many more pages of those we will see before he realises the big red PSA will not be hidden.

Code:
[b][size=20pt][color=red]PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.[/color][/size][/b]

For easier copy and paste i added code blocks

Nice work and thanks for the signature suggestion. From now on my only reply to Kenny is going to be the list of facts I wrote out above.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 07:20:21 PM

Great job clownius ! I like it !     Smiley Smiley Smiley

I will help too, to keep in evidence in every new page of this topic....

scryptongoloidhuhuhu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 07:26:02 PM

Don't scream Cheesy
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 07:39:53 PM

Since our buddy ThorSWO is not here to impress us with his mad blockchain skills I'm gonna have to do it.

Withdrawal address:

https://blockchain.info/address/1Bidh2XFr9JzfXppeZd2cPKpbnJGvqCY4h

Is showing no activity for > 36 hours so I guess the 24-hour withdrawal promise isn't quite working out.

There is some cash in the other address, presumably the deposit one:

https://blockchain.info/address/1HWqsgnSd12Gv8SpoUMi1Cj8hp79BTSpW7

But no recent activity either.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:07:31 PM

i have only found "Evidence" as perpetrated by a handful of individuals, some of which have had their entire post count generated here, on this thread dedicated to scrypt.cc's announcement/support, on an off-topic they injected and have ridden.

If scrypt.cc is a scam, then this is my last post, as i will be spamming the report button linking to this page. Moderators please review all the claims and make a judgement as to whether scrypt.cc is indeed dangerous. If it is, close this thread and place a warning telling users as such. If it is not close it anyway and inform the OP of this because it is way too far gone to be directed back.

Personally, i cannot verify the claims made, even as i am using the site. And as such, please use your moderative powers to do something about this nonsense. there are few forums so under regulated as this one...

Kenny, Kenny, Kenny... if you unzip that red hooded jacket a bit you might be able to see a little better.

First of all, mods aren't going to evaluate the legitimacy of Scamzi. They will delete off-topic posts, spam, etc. If you want proof, look at ckolivas' note on the BitAffNet thread. As a mod, he's made it clear that the mods' duty is not to censor based on their evaluation of a particular investment/project/etc. If you find anything off topic, like shitty poetry, report that and it will likely be removed.

That being said, since you missed this the first hundred times:

Here's a short summary of the facts:

1. Investor fraud began immediately when Marcelo advertised he was selling shares on a mining farm when no mining was taken place. This is investor fraud by US law and likely in other jurisdictions.

2. The 850 Gh/s claimed which is now closer to 600 Gh/s, cannot be accounted for on any Scrypt coin network and coin liquidity analysis on exchanges does not show volume sufficient to exchange enough Scrypt coins to support Bitcoin payouts on this site.

3. Rewards have steadily diminished now for months, despite significant improvements in Scrypt mining conditions. This resulted in a price drop and extended many people's ROI into neverland.

4. Many people had 37,000 KHS mysteriously removed from their accounts. This has not been explained or corrected.

5. Many people have had multiple support tickets deleted with no resolution.

6. Many people have had withdrawals cancelled and/or shown them as processed when they were never sent.

7. When KHS was converted to MHS, the overall availability went from 850 "GHS" to 600 "GHS" with no explanation as to the reduction
7a. During this conversion rounding was used and many people lost KHS
7b. Once the conversion took place, the commodity was immediately devalued below the 100 satoshi per KHS threshold once again devaluing portfolios.

8. At multiple points, many people have had auto-invest force turned on, resulting in additional loss of accrued BTC.

Funny that you're coming after people in regards to their account age and post counts, when this was something you didn't find relevant when I called you out for it.

No no, you have missed a zero. When there was the conversion the 850 GHS became 6000 GHS, not 600 GHS so scrypt.cc has 5 times the amount of all the litecoin network.
Kenny2421

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:11:42 PM

Since noone has any numbers for me to crunch, perhaps this will be simply refuted as well...

1 MH at script.cc = 1 share at script.cc
1 share at script.cc = 100 kh
100 kh of ltc alone, a.k.a. top profit scrypt coin, is 1552 satoshis per day...
100 kh split 3 ways over 3 coins ~ 1342 satoshis per day...

my referenc material:  http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/litecoin-mining-calculator/?h=100&p=1500.00&pc=0.10&pf=0.00&d=39229.29577465&r=25.00000000&er=0.01211000&btcer=231.29000000&hc=0.00

Supposing scrypt.cc does not mine, then where are the numbers to prove it?

If i am not qualified to be in crypto because i have not been on this forum long, then naysayers need not speak when they have never mined...

If there is more solid evidence than this i have yet to see it.

<<Ignore my trust rating, I don't need to be trusted. I have a brain same as the next guy...
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 08:23:52 PM

Since noone has any numbers for me to crunch, perhaps this will be simply refuted as well...

Where does it say "share" on the scrypt.cc site? Where does it say that "MHS" is anything other than MHS?

It's as if you're not trying anymore Kenny. Must shill harder.

I have a brain same as the next guy...

Highly unlikely.
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:36:01 PM

Where does it say "share" on the scrypt.cc site? Where does it say that "MHS" is anything other than MHS?

It's as if you're not trying anymore Kenny. Must shill harder.

I have a brain same as the next guy...

Highly unlikely.

Where does it also say a MH is any thing at all. Not shilling. Trying to provide alternatives for the people here who quit their jobs over Scrypt.cc when they were making > $750 a day. If this wasn't you, prolly shouldn't join their side, emo train wrecks take you down with them.

If you can't accept it, and I'm unintelligent for finding the reward that exists, then i apologize for being stupid. But if you didn't notice, it's kinda a ghost town here. All your friends are at scrypt. Mabey you should pay Marcelo a visit and apologize. You guys are the reason he won't speak or bring the chat back.

Every investment in the USA took a hit the past week. If you invest in anything, then don't use it as your only income. And if Scrypt.cc is a scam, well that's just fine by me...

Post this in the next PSA you all do: Give Scrypt.cc your coins, the go to Kenny. I'm just saying, it works for me, and when it stops, I'll go elsewhere. But to inform you of why i say prove with numbers pulled by evidence not magic: You can't get Santos, but that only means you are a sitting duck. Scam or not, you are hurting his "business." He can and should sue for damages, defamation of name and lost business, but mabey i'm not that smart.
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:39:27 PM

Do us a favor and be honest and keep your word to the community. I really wish that had been your last post. But no, now you're defending Marcelo again.

And trying to defend people "who quit their jobs over ScryptCC." Not only is that a moronic group of people, I only know of two who did it: KitSteele and MrFunTime. And yeah both were in their heyday when Scamzi was selling for 1100-1200 per KHS and paying out really well. For those precious couple weeks.

You're not doing anything here but making a mess and putting more stupid ideas into the fabric of the cosmos.

Where does it also say a MH is any thing at all. Not shilling. Trying to provide alternatives for the people here who quit their jobs over Scrypt.cc when they were making > $750 a day. If this wasn't you, prolly shouldn't join their side, emo train wrecks take you down with them.

If you can't accept it, and I'm unintelligent for finding the reward that exists, then i apologize for being stupid. But if you didn't notice, it's kinda a ghost town here. All your friends are at scrypt. Mabey you should pay Marcelo a visit and apologize. You guys are the reason he won't speak or bring the chat back.

Every investment in the USA took a hit the past week. If you invest in anything, then don't use it as your only income. And if Scrypt.cc is a scam, well that's just fine by me...

Post this in the next PSA you all do: Give Scrypt.cc your coins, the go to Kenny. I'm just saying, it works for me, and when it stops, I'll go elsewhere. But to inform you of why i say prove with numbers pulled by evidence not magic: You can't get Santos, but that only means you are a sitting duck. Scam or not, you are hurting his "business." He can and should sue for damages, defamation of name and lost business, but mabey i'm not that smart.

Kenny2421

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:42:26 PM

Do us a favor and be honest and keep your word to the community. I really wish that had been your last post. But no, now you're defending Marcelo again.

Look to your bold sentence. Until i see evidence that can keep you safe from Santos, then it is not a scam. If it was then why do they all go back? People aren't stupid. They leave when they have been cheated all on their own...
cesmak
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:59:25 PM

Kenny one small question, how many hash scrypt power claims now scrypt.cc to have on the network ? Look at the network total hash rate for scrypt mining (not sha256 aka BTC) and tell me where is this hashing power ....

Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:03:21 PM

Look how sexy Kenny is

http://www.pof.com/member15571750.htm

Any luck on here bro?

Kenny2421

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:03:58 PM

Kenny one small question, how many hash scrypt power claims now scrypt.cc to have on the network ? Look at the network total hash rate for scrypt mining (not sha256 aka BTC) and tell me where is this hashing power ....

To be honest, it is incalculable as the site hasn't posted the possession of hash rate almost ever. I don't know what the suggested total "Hash power" is or where the hell the number came from, But at any given time some of it is in constant possession. The admin has been run off by barbarians with torches and pitchforks, as would any sane person. To get that info we'd need it from the horses mouth, and he's not talking...
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:05:13 PM

Look how sexy Kenny is

http://www.pof.com/member15571750.htm

Any luck on here bro?
LOL who the hell is that? That is not me, I'm not that "Pretty," I's a ugly motherf**ker...
cesmak
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:09:37 PM

To be honest, it is incalculable as the site hasn't posted the possession of hash rate almost ever. I don't know what the suggested total "Hash power" is or where the hell the number came from, But at any given time some of it is in constant possession. The admin has been run off by barbarians with torches and pitchforks, as would any sane person. To get that info we'd need it from the horses mouth, and he's not talking...

Ok you ask facts, but if someone ask you facts you deny to search them....

And tell me how is possible that in one day the power passed from Khs to Mhs so 10 time the previous power, don't you think that deploy such a huge quantity of hashing power need more than one day......

Kenny2421

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:20:21 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 09:47:09 PM by Kenny2421

Ok you ask facts, but if someone ask you facts you deny to search them....

And tell me how is possible that in one day the power passed from Khs to Mhs so 10 time the previous power, don't you think that deploy such a huge quantity of hashing power need more than one day......

Your suggestion of 24 hours is somwhat hard to follow...
I saw in a quoted comment by some one a reference to 6 TH, and i don't know where that came from.
But it has been more than a month since the hacker, and in that time any sort of deployment like this is possible.

I have not and will not browse this thread for any data as it is to large and there is no index of evidence. but using my assessment there need only be 60 GH to hide. 6000/100=60 and therefore can be hidden quite well.

I'm not saying my answer is right. In fact i might be as far flung from the truth as any other user of scrypt.cc. But no one has attempted to "Prove" the hash rate, only to "Disprove." And so i have attempted. If there is only one point, then it falls flat. Everything has a counter, it simply must be found.

There have never been court cases held between 1 party to prove their points against their same points. It would be a funny spoof, perhaps, But for every offence there is a defense. But not all are quite as effective as the rest.

If 60 GH cannot factually be hidden between 3 coins then i'm at the point that i simply have no other alternatives, and will rest my case. However, the admin might not if he ever does decide to sue. That is why i'm trying, as nobody realized that criminals can win law suits too...

Edit: 60 GH can be generated by 600 A2 terminator units, and if the total hash rate available to users is 60 GH, the admin has 6 GH to himself, as that miner produces 110 MH.

Edit 2: After calculating the generation of 6 GH, it would produce in excess of $200 per day. In brazil (who knows...) that kind of cash is hard to come by.

Edit 3: as I think of things to check i do so, sorry. But 60 GH produces 769 ltc daily. Now he does say that he mines 3 coins so i'm only referencing 1, but ltc is harder to generate than most, so it is a good one to base any kind of findings on. Also, i'll admit i'm not knowledgeable on the 3 most profitable coins, sorry...
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:44:29 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 12:10:02 AM by ThePhwner

More info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102560.0

Your suggestion of 24 hours is somwhat hard to follow...
I saw in a quoted comment by some one a reference to 6 TH, and i don't know where that came from.
But it has been more than a month since the hacker, and in that time any sort of deployment like this is possible.

I have not and will not browse this thread for any data as it is to large and there is no index of evidence. but using my assessment there need only be 60 GH to hide. 6000/100=60 and therefore can be hidden quite well.

I'm not saying my answer is right. In fact i might be as far flung from the truth as any other user of scrypt.cc. But no one has attempted to "Prove" the hash rate, only to "Disprove." And so i have attempted. If there is only one point, then it falls flat. Everything has a counter, it simply must be found.

There have never been court cases held between 1 party to prove their points against their same points. It would be a funny spoof, perhaps, But for every offence there is a defense. But not all are quite as effective as the rest.

If 60 GH cannot factually be hidden between 3 coins then i'm at the point that i simply have no other alternatives, and will rest my case. However, the admin might not if he ever does decide to sue. That is why i'm trying, as nobody realized that criminals can win law suits too...

Edit: 60 GH can be generated by 600 A2 terminator units, and if the total hash rate available to users is 60 GH, the admin has 6 GH to himself, as that miner produces 110 MH.

Edit 2: After calculating the generation of 6 GH, it would produce in excess of $200 per day. In brazil (who knows...) that kind of cash is hard to come by.

You must have suffered a traumatic brain injury at some point.

1. Marcelo first claimed 850 Gh/s and the total # available post-MHS conversion, as Crestington pointed out, is now 6,000 GHS. 6 fucking terahashes of Scrypt mining power. This, simply does not exist today on the coin networks. Anywhere.

2. You're by far not the first person to give us their insight into what mining HW could produce X hashrate. I don't know where 60 Gh/s is coming from; the original claimed figure was 850 Gh/s. And it's now much higher given the amt of MHS available. That being said,

a. Your analogy of 60 Gh/s worth of A2s came right from your ass, and is nothing but a distraction

b. Right now the OpEx to run a facility full of 600 A2's would far outweigh any mining profits. Do that math kiddo. You know how I know this? I used to help run an actual mining data center. Yes, an actual data center that was hosting a large amount of CoinTerra, HashFaster, AntMiner S4, etc. units. When you're mining at that scale you've got to factor in the OpEx for an entire datacenter including staff, HVAC, generator upkeep, and so on. And with Scrypt profitability where it is now, running a facility full of 600 A2s likely means a loss for anyone involved.

Kenny2421

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:54:58 PM

b. Right now the OpEx to run a facility full of 600 A2's would far outweigh any mining profits. Do that math kiddo. You know how I know this? I used to help run an actual mining data center. Yes, an actual data center that was hosting a large amount of CoinTerra, HashFaster, AntMiner S4, etc. units. When you're mining at that scale you've got to factor in the OpEx for an entire datacenter including staff. And with Scrypt profitability where it is now, running a facility full of 600 A2s likely means a loss for anyone involved.

Which leads me to believe you quit and got burned when it did out weigh any profits. As you stated, it is definitely expensive, but why work for a data center when you can sit at home, living off some one else's...

But please let me know why it is you came around talking like this when such realities hit home...

There is no profit to be had in mining hardware, and those of us who *DO* own miners do it for fun, not profit.

If you wanted to make money, shoulda kept the job...

Scrypt.cc prolly isn't turning a profit as you say, if they mine. This is at your own expense. When these revelations come to light it leads most to question why the hell you talk.

To you my friend, the sig explains your life story...
Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: