Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:57:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:52:05 PM

Kenny is a idiot

Why, whatever do you mean? He's carefully laid out his factually researched theory that now involves Bitmain and SHA-256 mining and the disappearance of S5+ miners, and he learned it from playing RuneScape. I'm not sure why you would have any doubts... Grin

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:53:13 PM

We need to control our money every action 3confirmation is enough.
rewards needs to go up from now on instead of decreasing.
teknomen

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:39:59 PM

the Auto Invest turn on by itself !!!
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:50:40 PM

It is very strange how nobody here but Thorswallow gets paid and everyone else has so many bs problems. I'm actually surprised that no REAL hacker haven't made this site their full time job, too. I keep waiting for it to end, but its worse than gaw ffs....  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Kenny2421

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:52:41 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2015, 11:03:02 PM by Kenny2421

OK, now I get it. You're trying to be funny. You really know what's going on, and you're trying to come up with the most random and bizarre scenario you can to be hilarious. Well done sir.
[/quote]

All right, still not quite...

I'm not being random, nor is it funny.

There seems to me to be no problem with scrypt, and momentarily i will dig through my wallet history for your evidence requests that withdraws that are successfully honored, as i am very offended by your lack of acceptance of any other rationale to be as good a solution as your own admission that you lack any real evidence other than an absurd 850 GHs.

I am not satisfied with a one track approach to anything, and I am very convinced that scrypt.cc does not possess the square mile facility network it would need to store any amount of mining peripherals required to produce such a large volume of traffic.

And so i produce an honest, reasonable theory to counter the "Absence of evidence = Evidence of Absence" theory that seems to be the only acceptable solution. I have never had issues with scrypt.cc, and perhaps i am lucky after all. However my deposits post now just as quickly as before the power scandal, painfully slowly. I have only requested 5 withdrawals, all of them honored, and before you speak ill, i will produce results, and i will provide them. However i have never mined a profit of what my hashing power was, and was in fact producing only what i had rightfully invested. Before the "Hacker" my investment totaled 150MH, and cost me $300 and produced $5. Now ask yourself what miner in the world produces 150MH, costs $300, and produces more volume than was literally invested in itself.

The simple fact is, scrypt.cc is not selling hash power 1:1, and in fact as a share. A page from your own book tells you that PAMIC is the same and you swear by that. But Bitmain is a company, and needs to respond to keep their business. Marcello Santos is an individual, insult and slander him enough, and I'd hide too and make sure none of you got anything. Believe what you want, but i will provide your evidence, and any disputes to my suggestion that 850 GH is too high to be anything but a magic share count, should as well be supported by evidence.

If you can't See anymore, this thread has ceased being about Scrypt.cc in general and now a flame train. I request a bit of civility, and organization. If somebody does have a problem, and has a reasonable concern to doubt the validity of scrypt.cc, please preempt any form of loss that we may all use to define fact from guesswork. If you can please take regular screenshots of before and after any form of potentially disputable claim, as i have seen many requests to prove ones success to no avail, but no requests for evidence of failures. And To lead in my own request i will produce my successful withdrawal transactions. I will return when i do, but please understand, the admin of scrypt.cc is only human too, please extend to him the due process of an evidence based investigation that you yourselves would request in his stead.

From now on lets try to keep things cleaner and scientific, please. The internet needs less flame wars.

Kenny

Edit:My transaction ids:

9560f6c1bbf4d968cd65a6a18c686d96e212e912097a740991ae15122a352fa7
2d09b35ae304b441ac0e507bbcc3818659619d62803038086e964105f99a5768
2deda5e3f099e3d8e14abcbf40e0b8e2dcfe8e50f0e532d97ed72e8e7895138a
2cf9da80f184f5be4bf39cb91c193cd0af8998693c2c5f3793c964914fd3d256

I must apologize off the bat, i have had in fact 4 successful withdrawals and not 5. I did not check my Scrypt with draw page before hand and was off by 1.
Smooth0ne

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:58:48 PM

Not that I will be putting it back in and am still waiting on  a smaller withdraw I was able to sell off and get out just under 3 BTC.. Have another .2 or so in queue.. But he is still processing payments..

txid:  88c52541e042b6a492bf4697bcb7b58c23e322664927fe638439c823995fcb63
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 11:39:48 PM

Kenny is a idiot

Why, whatever do you mean? He's carefully laid out his factually researched theory that now involves Bitmain and SHA-256 mining and the disappearance of S5+ miners, and he learned it from playing RuneScape. I'm not sure why you would have any doubts... Grin

haha good old runescape, I heard it's in 3D now

smokesunlimited

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 11:55:35 PM

It is very strange how nobody here but Thorswallow gets paid and everyone else has so many bs problems. I'm actually surprised that no REAL hacker haven't made this site their full time job, too. I keep waiting for it to end, but its worse than gaw ffs....  Roll Eyes

And again i lost BTC because of AutoInvest bought at 0.00082! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 12:01:40 AM

There seems to me to be no problem with scrypt, and momentarily i will dig through my wallet history for your evidence requests that withdraws that are successfully honored, as i am very offended by your lack of acceptance of any other rationale to be as good a solution as your own admission that you lack any real evidence other than an absurd 850 GHs.

LOL  Grin

I can't be bothered your whole delusional word salad but considering that you're completely wrong in your first sentence it's very likely that the rest of it is BS too.

It's not just 850 GH/s that's absurd.

How about

• Total lack of proof (pictures, mining addresses etc) of any mining
  • The whole mining farm moved in 48 hours
  • No noticeable change in Scrypt hashrate during said move
  • Severe drop in profitability and other issues (hacks etc) as soon as LTC/Scrypt profitability started rising
  • Randomly cancelled withdrawals, KHS removed from accounts, no communication from "admin" other than false announcements
  • ... what was that thing you were talking about? Evidence? There is plenty of evidence of intense shilling such as yourself. No lack of that.
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:05:14 AM

OK, now I get it. You're trying to be funny. You really know what's going on, and you're trying to come up with the most random and bizarre scenario you can to be hilarious. Well done sir.

All right, still not quite...

I'm not being random, nor is it funny.

I am not satisfied with a one track approach to anything, and I am very convinced that scrypt.cc does not possess the square mile facility network it would need to store any amount of mining peripherals required to produce such a large volume of traffic.

And so i produce an honest, reasonable theory to counter the "Absence of evidence = Evidence of Absence" theory that seems to be the only acceptable solution.

[BLARF]

[FNURGLE]

[SNIP

Oh noes, I've offended someone in an internet forum who wants to "keep things scientific." LOL, by the way, thanks for that.

Here's the thing, and you might want to take off the tinfoil hat for this:

1. The initial fraud begins with the sale of KHS backed by real mining, expounded by Marcelo's claims of 850 Gh/s.
2. Said 850 Gh/s cannot be accounted for on any coin network. That being said the only coin large enough to support that much hash would be LTC. And the math of known miners proves Marcelo isn't one of them.
3. Rewards at SCC do not match up with any scrypt mining payouts, including a DROP in ScryptCC payouts when LTC mining difficulty dropped and price shot up.

Therefore, no mining is taking place, and we have evidence of this. It's obvious based on the patterns at play, that people have already lost and will continue to lose money, and that the system becomes more unstable as new deposits cease, etc. You keep blathering on about all this SHA-256 related nonsense - where's any shred of evidence for that other than you doing too much coke, and seeing two things happen at the same time, and assuming that they MUST be connected.

People here have mentioned Occam's razor. You clearly do not know what that is or its applicability to this situation.

EDIT: Please spare us your fucking poetry too. Are you kidding me with that?

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:13:06 AM

Please don't post a dispute with no evidence if you want your money back prove you actually own it. It is not hard. Screenshots are acceptable, trying to cheat is is not quite as easy as you think. Fools might believe one another and cry foul when someone speaks to the contrary, but uphold your own tenants please.

And if the only evidence that admin has done wrong is that has done as he was asked and yet you still cry foul, im not sure i even follow complaints

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz11/Kenneth_Tipton/Scryptcc-settings-8-31-15-4-34-pm_zpslkkuazrp.jpg

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz11/Kenneth_Tipton/Scryptcc-Before-8-31-15-4-34-pm_zpsenqqg6ml.jpg

my auto invest is disabled. i am not auto investing. prove that you have a problem.
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:19:19 AM

Please don't post a dispute with no evidence if you want your money back prove you actually own it. It is not hard. Screenshots are acceptable, trying to cheat is is not quite as easy as you think. Fools might believe one another and cry foul when someone speaks to the contrary, but uphold your own tenants please.

And if the only evidence that admin has done wrong is that has done as he was asked and yet you still cry foul, im not sure i even follow complaints

my auto invest is disabled. i am not auto investing. prove that you have a problem.

I have a problem with terrible poetry being interjected into a discussion about a mining scam. I don't find it very scientific.

Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:31:26 AM

I have a problem with terrible poetry being interjected into a discussion about a mining scam. I don't find it very scientific.

my apologies but i did say that i had lost my talent. And i was asked. and if you will not post more evidence of wrongdoing than scrypt.cc having nothing to do with you, then keep it clean and stop trolling a thread dedicated to a site's support with slander and bullying. of course i am a terrible poet. i claimed to be psychotic, not coherent.

and to that end either prove that there are meritable concerns other than the admin of scrypt.cc does not answer to you and has therefore ignored you and likely has you blocked, or keep to the thread you opened in order to disprove its validity. no need to clutter both with baseless claims from both sides of the aisle. I am requesting hard evidence that can be used for a lawsuit. if you have been a victim of fraud produce evidence that you are so. I simply cannot prove the site is clean or dirty and it is the reason i am doing my own investigating. if there is no legally usable evidence then you don't have a case.
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:42:03 AM

my apologies but i did say that i had lost my talent. And i was asked. and if you will not post more evidence of wrongdoing than scrypt.cc having nothing to do with you, then keep it clean and stop trolling a thread dedicated to a site's support with slander and bullying. of course i am a terrible poet. i claimed to be psychotic, not coherent.

and to that end either prove that there are meritable concerns other than the admin of scrypt.cc does not answer to you and has therefore ignored you and likely has you blocked, or keep to the thread you opened in order to disprove its validity. no need to clutter both with baseless claims from both sides of the aisle. I am requesting hard evidence that can be used for a lawsuit. if you have been a victim of fraud produce evidence that you are so. I simply cannot prove the site is clean or dirty and it is the reason i am doing my own investigating. if there is no legally usable evidence then you don't have a case.

Talent or not your poetry doesn't belong here.

And now I'm "slandering" and "bullying" ScryptCC? By that logic, Bernie Madoff was unfairly "slandered" and "bullied." I don't care if the admin responds to me or not. I've been quite clear about the fact that I want this scam shut down and I don't need to converse with the owner for that to happen. You want evidence? Read this thread.

Hard evidence for a lawsuit? Google "investor fraud" and see where that gets you. The SEC, frowns upon it. So here's what we know:

1. Investors were lied to; this is provable with hashrate analysis and coin difficulty/price trends. All KHS/MHS sold is based on a lie and is therefore investor fraud.
2. Whoever runs this site has at least one US webhost in the chain, namely PhoenixNAP. I'm not going to re-post the proof of this, again, you need to read this thread.
3. Since the investor fraud touches US soil the SEC could have jurisdiction should they choose.

See, once again, these are all facts. You've got nothing. Absolutely nothing. And I don't know what you're investigating but the fact that you brought Bitmain into the mix tells me you're so very far off the mark. Pretty impressive that your brand new account already has negative trust.

galdur

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:47:32 AM

Went and checked the trading. The price is at 80k or so per mhs. Market appears calm and orderly.

The thing is alive and kicking, no doubt about that. I guess the 2,843 reports of its imminent death so far on this thread have been somewhat exaggerated. Apparently the reward is still 1342 per mhs however long that will last.

Good luck, g

Coinonomous

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:51:59 AM

Went and checked the trading. The price is at 80k or so per mhs. Market appears calm and orderly.

The thing is alive and kicking, no doubt about that. I guess the 2,843 reports of its imminent death so far on this thread have been somewhat exaggerated. Apparently the reward is still 1342 per mhs however long that will last.

Good luck, g

I have some $ in there. I hope i get it back!  Huh

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

galdur

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:56:51 AM

Good luck, g

Well, best of luck with that.

If it continues for a few months, the reward stops heading for zero and withdrawals work maybe people will be able to claw back some of their money.

ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:12:58 AM

another round of deposits coming thru just now

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 02:20:46 AM

Good luck, g

Well, best of luck with that.

If it continues for a few months, the reward stops heading for zero and withdrawals work maybe people will be able to claw back some of their money.

Withdrawals get randomly cancelled and reinvested. Of course it can continue like that for a few months. But the only way to get "some" money back is if someone deposits and if you win the withdrawal lottery.

keep it clean and stop trolling a thread dedicated to a site's support with slander and bullying.

Yes, you should totally stop trolling/shilling this thread because you are not very good at it. ThorSWO for example has a red badge for his effort, you're but a pale imitation.

And no, this is not a support thread. You're welcome to create your own though.
Smooth0ne

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:43:55 AM

Not that I will be putting it back in and am still waiting on  a smaller withdraw I was able to sell off and get out just under 3 BTC.. Have another .2 or so in queue.. But he is still processing payments..

txid:  88c52541e042b6a492bf4697bcb7b58c23e322664927fe638439c823995fcb63

Just got my other small withdraw .17 btc
Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: