Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:46:59 PM

Not sure if anyone can prove me wrong, cuz my math seems off...?

According to sccstats if i spend $5 i make roi in 12 hours???

Or did the calculator tell me better. Is there even rewards at all such that one can actually know if he has enough
for another MH, or is it so bent over backwards with its head in its ass that it doesn't make sense at all?

For reference, I am blowing five bucks, so no happy meal for me...just wanna see the numbers, LOL...

Did you not read the part about withdrawals not working?
or that any support tickets  you may want answering will get deleted?
or that options will be turned on or off, but not by your choosing?
or that  there is no mining happening there?
or that it is a ponzi scheme?
or that.......

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Soylent_Green

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:49:49 PM

Wow.
Will this supply of lemmings never end?

Is there somewhere a breeding ground for morons?

Kenny2421

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:51:37 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2015, 06:12:18 PM by Kenny2421

Or did the calculator tell me better. Is there even rewards at all such that one can actually know if he has enough
for another MH, or is it so bent over backwards with its head in its ass that it doesn't make sense at all?

For reference, I am blowing five bucks, so no happy meal for me...just wanna see the numbers, LOL...
At sccstats roi  is 57 days. Not sure where your 12hours come from?

1 mh = 77000 satoshis
reward = 1342 satoshis
reward cycle WAS 10 mins
$5 ~ 0.023 BTC
for a total of 30 Mh at 1342 satoshis / 10 min = ~ 0.00117 BTC / hour
0.00117 BTC/Hour * 24 hours  ~ 0.05 BTC ~ $10/ day ...
Again this is all conjecture as i have no idea if there are even rewards at a 10 min interval anymore...
Also im just a succer for math..$5 is a happy meal so i don't get a toy in the bag ...?
Edit: I know the guys ar fake i already ditched em...
edit 2: also 1 mh is of course 1000 kh just as 77000satoshis/mh is 1000*77satoshis/kh just as 1342 is sill 1.324*1000...so if you try to read in a straight line you can see nothing has changed in over a month lol i see no harm in a wast of $5 on revolving door entertainment. Perpetual usage versus heart attack on a bun...

I should prolly not talk when i have benn drinking too much coffee, i crunch too many numbers, and they end up obscure. I retract my statement...
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:15:01 PM

At sccstats roi  is 57 days. Not sure where your 12hours come from?

1 mh = 77000 satoshis
reward = 1342 satoshis
reward cycle WAS 10 mins
$5 ~ 0.023 BTC
for a total of 30 Mh at 1342 satoshis / 10 min = ~ 0.00117 BTC / hour
0.00117 BTC/Hour * 24 hours  ~ 0.05 BTC ~ $10/ day ...
Again this is all conjecture as i have no idea if there are even rewards at a 10 min interval anymore...
Also im just a succer for math..$5 is a happy meal so i don't get a toy in the bag ...?
Edit: I know the guys ar fake i already ditched em...
edit 2: also 1 mh is of course 1000 kh just as 77000satoshis/mh is 1000*77satoshis/kh just as 1342 is sill 1.324*1000...so if you try to read in a straight line you can see nothing has changed in over a month lol i see no harm in a wast of $5 on revolving door entertainment. Perpetual usage versus heart attack on a bun...

I should prolly not talk when i have benn drinking too much coffee, i crunch too many numbers, and they end up obscure. I retract my statement...

I'd recommend more coffee... you know that 1342 sat. figure is per day, right? So 77000/1342 = ~57 or so days.  That being said, you'd be wise to review the last few pages of this thread so you can see how many people are having their BTC permanently removed from their wallets by this scam, before investing anything.

EDIT: That 57 day figure of course, assumes no more power issues, liver issues, hacks, acts of dog, or anything else.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Kenny2421

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:24:57 PM

I'd recommend more coffee... you know that 1342 sat. figure is per day, right? So 77000/1342 = ~57 or so days.  That being said, you'd be wise to review the last few pages of this thread so you can see how many people are having their BTC permanently removed from their wallets by this scam, before investing anything.

So it is as i figured then on the off hand that there is no more reward cycle, and therefore a more complex number crunch...Very well Mr. Santos, I accept this challenge. There has to be an actual algorithmic approach to find where on earth the money is actually coming from as it does not appear to be from a substantial enough user base. There is likely "Mining" being done, not to mention a mysterious drop of 10K BTC around the time of the MH compounding and a literal disappearing act of all available antminer s5+ units bitmain had on their shelves. There are almost 0 private investors willing to ditch 10K btc other than "Admin", and that translates to ~ $2.3M, or 1000 s5+ units, im just saying...
Soylent_Green

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:27:34 PM

I'd recommend more coffee... you know that 1342 sat. figure is per day, right? So 77000/1342 = ~57 or so days.  That being said, you'd be wise to review the last few pages of this thread so you can see how many people are having their BTC permanently removed from their wallets by this scam, before investing anything.

So it is as i figured then on the off hand that there is no more reward cycle, and therefore a more complex number crunch...Very well Mr. Santos, I accept this challenge. There has to be an actual algorithmic approach to find where on earth the money is actually coming from as it does not appear to be from a substantial enough user base. There is likely "Mining" being done, not to mention a mysterious drop of 10K BTC around the time of the MH compounding and a literal disappearing act of all available antminer s5+ units bitmain had on their shelves. There are almost 0 private investors willing to ditch 10K btc other than "Admin", and that translates to ~ $2.3M, or 1000 s5+ units, im just saying...

There is no mining. he recycle coins. many withdraws just disappear (over 150 BTC now), and many other withdrawals are not from user, they are from admin. he send them to a mixer and back to the hotwallet. so it looks like there is action.

there is NO MINING. it is a PONZI.

Kenny2421

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:33:49 PM

I'd recommend more coffee... you know that 1342 sat. figure is per day, right? So 77000/1342 = ~57 or so days.  That being said, you'd be wise to review the last few pages of this thread so you can see how many people are having their BTC permanently removed from their wallets by this scam, before investing anything.

There is no mining. he recycle coins. many withdraws just disappear (over 150 BTC now), and many other withdrawals are not from user, they are from admin. he send them to a mixer and back to the hotwallet. so it looks like there is action.

there is NO MINING. it is a PONZI.

To site your own claim, im not saying the mining is for users, an s5+ is a 7.72 TH unit, 1000 = 7.72PH or last week ~ $15K/day. if the admin is stealing coins doesnt that just mean hes using them elsewhere reusing a handful and building an actual farm in say, china, who subsidizes farms btw, using the rest...?
And if he is stealing the volume suggested, i see no other reason to not validate both our claims with each other.
Stolen money is hot money, spent money goes cold, miners of that volume generate profit for the criminal, and the cycle repeats. It is not a Ponzi, per se, but a revolving door Ponzi...
edit ponzis die scrypt yet lives...that is what i mean by revolving door...
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:35:23 PM

You need to review this thread. There's no mining and that's been mathematically proven. The amount of hash he claims to have can not be accounted for on any Scrypt coin networks and the rewards have never been in line with Scrypt mining difficulty or rewards. Your analogy to SHA mining is also wildly inaccurate. And his algorithm isn't that complex - you divide the amt of new BTC deposits by the # of shares held by investors and there's your reward.

He's not mining with Scrypt or SHA. He's not mining at all. This has been proven and no half-wit theory you come up with will contradict the cold hard facts.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
Kenny2421

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:45:46 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2015, 07:27:54 PM by Kenny2421

You need to review this thread. There's no mining and that's been mathematically proven. The amount of hash he claims to have can not be accounted for on any Scrypt coin networks and the rewards have never been in line with Scrypt mining difficulty or rewards. Your analogy to SHA mining is also wildly inaccurate. And his algorithm isn't that complex - you divide the amt of new BTC deposits by the # of shares held by investors and there's your reward.

He's not mining with Scrypt or SHA. He's not mining at all. This has been proven and no half-wit theory you come up with will contradict the cold hard facts.

I apologize, i have not been clear...
If i have reviewd this thread for as many weeks as i believe i have, after stopping when i got bored, then i am very aware that there is no mining Scrypt at scrypt.cc.
I do see a significant chance that the sudden dropping of 10K btc, purchase of 1000 bitmain antminer s5+ and immediate jump of several PH on bitcoin all at the moment scrypt ceased selling KH and merged to MH, as a bid by marcello santos to take these coins i am being told are stolen as a means to fund Scrypt.cc's forclosure permanently. I dont ever recall suggesting that admin actually has room for 10000 A2 terminator units, that would take quite the facility, however 1000 similarly sized units of SHA256 miners that are sufficiently powerful enough to generate a profit margin of $7-10K daily with an ROI of 1 year, signs Scrypt.cc's death warrant and is little more than conjecture as nobody is suggesting an alternative to where the large volume of btc has actually gone.

I seem to be misspoken and ill informed. I was under the impression people knew how to read and could place logic with reasoning. By your own claim, no scrypt.cc does not mine anything. But until you know who marcello santos/ThorSWO/Admin actually is, his/her existence might as well be me or you... By your own admission as well as the forum, Scrypt.cc is stealing BTC. If there is only 150BTC then there are no new deposits. If there are new deposits then there is >150BTC. Your cold hard facts are as good a guess as mine. And where ever the newly deposited BTC goes, is either irreverent, or spent elsewhere. Scrypt.cc does not have more than the Mathematically Provable amount that it has, and therefore the rest is gone. And either the timing is all just very coincidental to coincide just moments apart from one another, or they are incidentally connected, but either way bitmain no longer has the s5+ unit in stock, btc took a nose dive, and scrypt.cc now gives daily rewards instead of 10min rewards. Coincident or incident, Either guess is correct. Fact is fact my friend, and i have not denied it. Any assumption that i did is just foolhardy, as im simply surprised that on sunday night i can go to bed contemplating a new s5+ purchase, and wake up to a 10K btc market plummet, no more s5+ and scrypt.cc as i find out today, kills all rewards...I swear i only was out for 4 hours that night...Thats hella close to really call shenanigans...

Edit2: BTW im 30 minutes in after leaving plenty of btc for an auto-invest...none so far, as well as daily reward is actually higher than stated, to reiterate, im only interested in numbers, magic or otherwise...i am a coder after all, i enjoy doing this kind of thing no need to attack me. i already split with a cool $300 profit from the loser before with the same exact deposit amount, scamming a scammer is what i do best, i do play RuneScape after all lol...
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 07:32:03 PM

Not only do you strike out half of what you type, you sound like you're coked to the gills and just rambling through your keyboard. I don't know what you're trying to say, but there are cold hard facts at play, and you don't seem to be able to grasp any of them

I have no idea why you keep talking about SHA mining. Everything Marcelo has ever said and done is related to Scrypt and measured in KHS/MHS. Talking about Antminer S5 and S5+ belongs in another thread.

Good for you for making $300. I was able to glean that. Beyond that gem, no idea what you're trying to say. Sad thing is you're obviously an English speaker, you're just terrible at it.

Kenny2421

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 07:46:37 PM

Not only do you strike out half of what you type, you sound like you're coked to the gills and just rambling through your keyboard. I don't know what you're trying to say, but there are cold hard facts at play, and you don't seem to be able to grasp any of them

I have no idea why you keep talking about SHA mining. Everything Marcelo has ever said and done is related to Scrypt and measured in KHS/MHS. Talking about Antminer S5 and S5+ belongs in another thread.

Good for you for making $300. I was able to glean that. Beyond that gem, no idea what you're trying to say. Sad thing is you're obviously an English speaker, you're just terrible at it.

Yes i was never good in LA class, i did write decent poetry though...

As to the point of sha, im not saying hes mining it for use with the website, the timing of a BTC sale last monday, followed momentarily by the purchase of antminer s5+ units corresponding to such a larg btc transaction, as well as scrypt.cc changing from khs to mhs within minutes is kind of suspicious. If you follow the history of sccstats you'll find that in the middle of sunday night/ monday morning, scrypt managed to convert them over to the new profile. I honestly have no idea where peoples coins that are getting pulled by the admin are going, however the 10K btc transaction sunday evening resulted in a sharp fall that quickly recovered. all im suggesting is admin is looking for a way out. and perhaps his out is in a mining farm for real this time that might not ever get connected otherwise. i see no other person with 10K btc that needs to go as badly as this guy does.

it is only a suggestion as to where the stolen money has gone and the silent disappearing act the admin has done, nothing more. if the admin has not purchased the large volume of miners then he still has evidence stuck to his red hands.

sorry for not speaking very well on a forum, i simply speak better face to face not in writing lol
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 07:50:06 PM

By the way, there is no more rewards coming in...

You know the rewards you are supposely being able to withdraw...

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

PlzHalpMArcell0

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 07:51:29 PM

This just illustrates the level of fantasy present in the average cloud mining investor.

ThorSWO

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 07:53:24 PM

You know the rewards you are supposely being able to withdraw...

I've been getting my 10 minute payouts like clockwork.
Try harder.
Kenny2421

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 07:55:59 PM

there are "rewards" though 1 mh is still worth 1 kh, im looking at it right now and going to try my hand at my same reverse scam that got me $300 simply by letting it auto invest for a month straight, selling it all, and withdrawing. if the transaction does get pulled then i have lost nothing that i was not willing to lose. a happy meal is not sounding as good as my bacon egg and cheese burgers i usually make, so my $5 is not of importance lol
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 07:57:05 PM

Edit2: BTW im 30 minutes in after leaving plenty of btc for an auto-invest...none so far, as well as daily reward is actually higher than stated, to reiterate, im only interested in numbers, magic or otherwise...i am a coder after all, i enjoy doing this kind of thing no need to attack me. i already split with a cool $300 profit from the loser before with the same exact deposit amount, scamming a scammer is what i do best, i do play RuneScape after all lol...

On a scale of density between 1 being Satoshi Nakamoto and 10 being Josh Garza you are scoring a solid 11. YOU DID NOT SCAM A SCAMMER. You got lucky in admin's withdrawal lottery, assuming you were actually able to withdraw - not quite clear from your ramblings. There is no plausible scenario in which you would be getting money that hasn't been deposited by other victims of this ponzi.

Just as there is absolutely no reason for the admin to buy mining hardware and share mining revenue, Scrypt or SHA256 or otherwise. He's already got your and everyone's BTC, and he's going to trickle a little bit of it back to keep this going. Which part of this is so hard to understand?
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:00:21 PM

Yes i was never good in LA class, i did write decent poetry though...

As to the point of sha, im not saying hes mining it for use with the website, the timing of a BTC sale last monday, followed momentarily by the purchase of antminer s5+ units corresponding to such a larg btc transaction, as well as scrypt.cc changing from khs to mhs within minutes is kind of suspicious. If you follow the history of sccstats you'll find that in the middle of sunday night/ monday morning, scrypt managed to convert them over to the new profile. I honestly have no idea where peoples coins that are getting pulled by the admin are going, however the 10K btc transaction sunday evening resulted in a sharp fall that quickly recovered. all im suggesting is admin is looking for a way out. and perhaps his out is in a mining farm for real this time that might not ever get connected otherwise. i see no other person with 10K btc that needs to go as badly as this guy does.

it is only a suggestion as to where the stolen money has gone and the silent disappearing act the admin has done, nothing more. if the admin has not purchased the large volume of miners then he still has evidence stuck to his red hands.

sorry for not speaking very well on a forum, i simply speak better face to face not in writing lol

OK, now I get it. You're trying to be funny. You really know what's going on, and you're trying to come up with the most random and bizarre scenario you can to be hilarious. Well done sir.

Soylent_Green

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:05:00 PM

Occam's razor

simple as that.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:31:38 PM

My money is on Kenny being another sock-puppet of the scammers.

Wanting to speculate about still being able to profit from scrypt.cc and also playing down the 'admin'/ThorSWO connection.

That's Occam's razor.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:02:09 PM

Kenny is a idiot

Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: