Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 01:50:24 AM

ThePhwner & suchmoon, Can you tell us how much they have lost between xpy & scrypt.cc? It is only for a reference of what useless than a human being can become ..  I hope your answers.

If I understand your question correctly - I did not lose anything with XPY because I didn't buy into it. I lost maybe a few bucks on the 1 BTC worth of hashlets that I bought for my now discontinued stats project. Same with scrypt.cc - I purchased some KHS more than a year ago to track their profitability so I know quite well how it progressed.

Does that answer your question?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:00:56 AM

ThePhwner & suchmoon, Can you tell us how much they have lost between xpy & scrypt.cc? It is only for a reference of what useless than a human being can become ..  I hope your answers.

If I understand your question correctly - I did not lose anything with XPY because I didn't buy into it. I lost maybe a few bucks on the 1 BTC worth of hashlets that I bought for my now discontinued stats project. Same with scrypt.cc - I purchased some KHS more than a year ago to track their profitability so I know quite well how it progressed.

I rented out my mining rigs to PayCoin believers and made a killing. So, I didn't lose anything there. W/rt to ScryptCC, during the couple weeks I was an investor and checking things out, I managed to sell for about the same price I bought and I think I came out ahead .1-.2 with the mining during that time. I've disclosed this before.

That being said, it doesn't make ScryptCC any less of a scam, and this isn't a Paycoin thread. I don't know what conclusion you're trying to draw from the mish-mash you posted above, but unless its relevant to proof of mining for ScryptCC, please post it elsewhere.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:08:32 AM

I rented out my mining rigs to PayCoin believers and made a killing. So, I didn't lose anything there. W/rt to ScryptCC, during the couple weeks I was an investor and checking things out, I managed to sell for about the same price I bought and I think I came out ahead .1-.2 with the mining during that time. I've disclosed this before.

That being said, it doesn't make ScryptCC any less of a scam, and this isn't a Paycoin thread. I don't know what conclusion you're trying to draw from the mish-mash you posted above, but unless its relevant to proof of mining for ScryptCC, please post it elsewhere.
Paycoin haha  i had some hashlets from day one, maked a huge profit selling them.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:12:36 AM

Paycoin haha  i had some hashlets from day one, maked a huge profit selling them.

I made a small profit but could have tripled my money if I hadn't hung on and sold all the primes about $40.   I sold about 1/3 of what I held.   
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:49:13 AM

I made a small profit but could have tripled my money if I hadn't hung on and sold all the primes about $40.   I sold about 1/3 of what I held.   
Still good job :-)

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:24:49 AM

i had a couple of primes but the sit got hacked or something didnt it?  there's no way to retrieve any btc from there now is there?

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 03:34:14 AM

i had a couple of primes but the sit got hacked or something didnt it?  there's no way to retrieve any btc from there now is there?

Are we still talking about GAW?

They didn't get hacked. Garza stole your money, to put it bluntly. There is nothing to retrieve, Paycoin is like $0.01 nowadays.

This is off topic though. See the thread in my sig if you have any more questions.
dyask

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:24:18 AM

i had a couple of primes but the sit got hacked or something didnt it?  there's no way to retrieve any btc from there now is there?

Are we still talking about GAW?

They didn't get hacked. Garza stole your money, to put it bluntly. There is nothing to retrieve, Paycoin is like $0.01 nowadays.

This is off topic though. See the thread in my sig if you have any more questions.

Kind of slow on the up-take ... we all know Garza ran off with a lot of the money!   However a lot of innocent people were dragged through the mud in your thread.   That is where I lost my respect for you.  Not for trying to expose the truth but for not caring how it was done.  Things like digging through personal emails ... it isn't even legal let alone ethical and it was completely unnecessary.   Sorry but you lost your way and it seems you don't even realize it.

To get back on topic.   I sure most people here realize that the outlook for scrypt.cc is grim.   I don't have any problem with people being warned either, although I wish people would just stick with facts as there are plenty of them.   However, sharing information to help people isn't the same as supporting a site.  

As for the new money flowing into scrypt.cc, at this point that is pure greed and there isn't anything we can do that will stop it.   Weather it is a pure Ponzi or a fractional mining scam or some other kind of thing or even completely legit isn't important.   What is important is sharing real information.  

In that accord I was able to verify the following:
1) There was at least on 4 BTC withdraw in the last round but that was the largest anyone knows about.
2) While many like myself got all of their withdraws, others had a portion returned to the accounts.  
3) I don't know of anyone that had the autobuy turned on this last round.  
4) There are still people waiting on lost withdraws to be returned.   Oldest I know about is from 12th of Aug.

There have been 112 BTC deposited into scrypt.cc in less than a week.   However the price of MHS is lower.    The odds of buying now at these low prices and doubling your BTC is very low.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 05:16:06 AM

Kind of slow on the up-take ... we all know Garza ran off with a lot of the money!   However a lot of innocent people were dragged through the mud in your thread.   That is where I lost my respect for you.  Not for trying to expose the truth but for not caring how it was done.  Things like digging through personal emails ... it isn't even legal let alone ethical and it was completely unnecessary.   Sorry but you lost your way and it seems you don't even realize it.

You seem to be under impression that if my name is at the top of thread then everything in it must be my doing? Smiley

To get back on topic.   I sure most people here realize that the outlook for scrypt.cc is grim.   I don't have any problem with people being warned either, although I wish people would just stick with facts as there are plenty of them.   However, sharing information to help people isn't the same as supporting a site.  

As for the new money flowing into scrypt.cc, at this point that is pure greed and there isn't anything we can do that will stop it.   Weather it is a pure Ponzi or a fractional mining scam or some other kind of thing or even completely legit isn't important.   What is important is sharing real information.  

1) There was at least on 4 BTC withdraw in the last round but that was the largest anyone knows about.
2) While many like myself got all of their withdraws, others had a portion returned to the accounts.  
4) There are still people waiting on lost withdraws to be returned.   Oldest I know about is from 12th of Aug.

There have been 112 BTC deposited into scrypt.cc in less than a week.   However the price of MHS is lower.    The odds of buying now at these low prices and doubling your BTC is very low.

Doubling? You should probably say that the odds of withdrawing one's own money are very low. You also forgot to mention 37000 KHS stolen and still not returned.
yorll

Activity: 873
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:59:18 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 06:12:11 AM by yorll

They have not lost money and you're doing here 24h talking nonsense? I knew you were really bad .. but yours is more serious than I thought ..
dyask

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:16:45 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 06:51:19 AM by dyask

You seem to be under impression that if my name is at the top of thread then everything in it must be my doing? Smiley
Huh?  It was your second thread on the topic and you could have moderated it.   At least you realize that some things were over the line.  Wink

4) There are still people waiting on lost withdraws to be returned.   Oldest I know about is from 12th of Aug.

Doubling? You should probably say that the odds of withdrawing one's own money are very low. You also forgot to mention 37000 KHS stolen and still not returned.
Yes the 37 MHS is still missing from many accounts.  I was listing current major issues, not trying to make an exhaustive list of issues.  

Compared to the other issues the lost 37 MHS is very minor.   37 MHS is worth ~ 0.02 BTC.   It is a small amount when many withdraws are being done to try to get out BTC.   Scrypt.cc uses 0.001 BTC for transaction fees when they do withdraw.   So 30 withdraws more than blows 37 MHs!  

However the 37 MHS is missing is theft if it isn't returned.    Frankly it a thief the is minor compared to the 80% reductions in awards after the hack.   Weather the awards are correct now or not, that is a much more major issue.  

EDIT:  I know some have thrown a theory around that the 37 MHs was used to pay off some people, I really don't think so.  There just wasn't enough BTC involved, even if it was as high as .05143 BTC it was worth at the time.   It is just too small.   Most likely it was a fat-fingered operation on the database and it should be fixed.    The concerns are that it hasn't been fixed and it clearly could happen again.   Also note, smaller accounts didn't lose the 37 MHs.   So the total loss was probably around 20 BTC.
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:49:18 AM

No dyask in my moraliy there is no minor or major theft, a theft is a theft and this is a real big serious problem, tring to consider two tefth with two different measures, make you at my eye, not a moral person.....

dyask

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:59:37 AM

No dyask in my moraliy there is no minor or major theft, a theft is a theft and this is a real big serious problem, tring to consider two tefth with two different measures, make you at my eye, not a moral person.....

Very impractical.   While I agree theft is theft, it isn't reasonable to worry the same about every theft.   Someone that steals a carrot from your garden in your open yard doesn't warrant the concern that someone that steals your car does.     

It is very easy for someone that doesn't have a stake in the game to scream bloody murder over a minor loss.   The people trying to unwind from a position are in a different boat.   I don't like it and I want it fixed and returned, but I much rather have all my BTC out.   It is a simple matter of perspective. 

After the hack we lost all earnings for weeks and when they were restored it was only at 20%.   That is major.    That is much more important. 
neilsolomons

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:00:50 AM

Has the world turned into a nanny state where people think it is well within there right to tell people about things that they have no interest in or even participated in. Cause thats how it seems. DICTATORSHIPS don't work, people stop listening after enough abuse.

You's justify your behaviour by saying your doing a public service and trying to save people from this when in fact, you are just inflating your ego's further and accentuating your moral high ground even further.

People learn by making mistakes, its how we learn to pick our selves up. Yes it is hard to stand by and watch people get ripped off by greedy scammers but if they can't see the signs it is a lesson they need. As next time they will be careful with what they invest in, but if people keep advising you know what they do, they come to internet forums to get the views of others rather than learning to trust their gut feeling on something.

Let people live & learn from their mistakes and triumphs, yes its hard but it is essential.
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:17:32 AM

well im missing 690MH from my old account to which i cannot log in to and admin not responding to msgs .

new account

3 pending withdraws

email system doesnt work .

chat system doesnt work

site is missing a lot of links

admin doesnt respond to tickets.

cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:23:35 AM

Very impractical.   While I agree theft is theft, it isn't reasonable to worry the same about every theft.   Someone that steals a carrot from your garden in your open yard doesn't warrant the concern that someone that steals your car does.     

It is very easy for someone that doesn't have a stake in the game to scream bloody murder over a minor loss.   The people trying to unwind from a position are in a different boat.   I don't like it and I want it fixed and returned, but I much rather have all my BTC out.   It is a simple matter of perspective. 

After the hack we lost all earnings for weeks and when they were restored it was only at 20%.   That is major.    That is much more important. 

In this case is not comparing a carrot in an open yard with a vault in a bank, is all inside the same site, that is manipulated by the admin at his will, and you don't have the rules of the game, and for me remains two equally theft, and glad to be out also if i've lost months and months ago quite half a btc....

robbing money is immoral, is not a real open market, where loss you can count for market rollercoasting that happens for the rule of economy, here the admins tomorrow decide a new rule, and you loose other money...

Do you understand that your money are just lost at all until the first signs with the "what so claimed" power outage...

form there, there was no a real market, no real rules, no free will....

You are fighting (to recover your money) with windmill...

LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:25:43 AM

Has the world turned into a nanny state where people think it is well within there right to tell people about things that they have no interest in or even participated in. Cause thats how it seems. DICTATORSHIPS don't work, people stop listening after enough abuse.

You's justify your behaviour by saying your doing a public service and trying to save people from this when in fact, you are just inflating your ego's further and accentuating your moral high ground even further.

People learn by making mistakes, its how we learn to pick our selves up. Yes it is hard to stand by and watch people get ripped off by greedy scammers but if they can't see the signs it is a lesson they need. As next time they will be careful with what they invest in, but if people keep advising you know what they do, they come to internet forums to get the views of others rather than learning to trust their gut feeling on something.

Let people live & learn from their mistakes and triumphs, yes its hard but it is essential.

I'm curious about your experience living with totalitarianism because I'm not seeing the link, myself. My experience though is relatively limited, I've spent less than a quarter of my life living in one-party states or states governed by one individual. Could you explain the link between this thread and a dictatorship?

If someone wants to restrict my freedom of speech I think at the very least they can make clear why it's necessary, and right now it's not at all clear to me (but, as I say, I'm fortunate enough to have spent most of my life outside dictatorships).

This space intentionally left blank.
dyask

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:16:28 AM

In this case is not comparing a carrot in an open yard with a vault in a bank, is all inside the same site, that is manipulated by the admin at his will, and you don't have the rules of the game, and for me remains two equally theft, and glad to be out also if i've lost months and months ago quite half a btc....

robbing money is immoral, is not a real open market, where loss you can count for market rollercoasting that happens for the rule of economy, here the admins tomorrow decide a new rule, and you loose other money...

Do you understand that your money are just lost at all until the first signs with the "what so claimed" power outage...

form there, there was no a real market, no real rules, no free will....

You are fighting (to recover your money) with windmill...

Worry about your own money, I'll worry about mine.  Wink
dyask

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:19:16 AM

People just love using their freedoms to limit other people's freedoms.   While I don't see anything wrong with warnings, many here go too far by attacking those that don't agree with them. 
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:10:53 AM

Three posts above have nothing to do with the topic;

Here is a reminder:

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.

More info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102560.0

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: