Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:27:21 AM

Kind of slow on the up-take ... we all know Garza ran off with a lot of the money!   However a lot of innocent people were dragged through the mud in your thread.   That is where I lost my respect for you.  Not for trying to expose the truth but for not caring how it was done.  Things like digging through personal emails ... it isn't even legal let alone ethical and it was completely unnecessary.   Sorry but you lost your way and it seems you don't even realize it.

You seem to be under impression that if my name is at the top of thread then everything in it must be my doing? Smiley
Huh?  It was your second thread on the topic and you could have moderated it.   At least you realize that some things were over the line.  Wink

What the fuck are you even talking about here? I'm not a moderator and the thread was never self-moderated. You want to attack me personally for some imaginary shit - feel free but please create a new thread for it. STOP DERAILING A SCAM THREAD WITH ANOTHER SCAM FFS.

You had a choice when you created the threads.   You could have spoke out against the abusive posts too.   Maybe you did, I certainly didn't read all 2100 pages of that second thread, so I'm sorry if I just missed it.   I just think you used to be objective.   Now you just seem to enjoy creating a storm and chaos.    Take that 6 THs claim about scrypt.cc for example, you are way too smart to make that kind of mistake.   Then weaker minds just follow you.   It is hard to believe you aren't doing it on purpose.    You just have way too much experience to not know what you are doing.  

Granted this isn't about the validity of scrypt.cc.   There isn't any question that there are serious problems at scrypt.cc.   There is a lot of possibilities though as to what is really going on.   I just know a lot of people at scrypt.cc are trapped right now.   I think those people could use some objective information, not just endless rants.   Maybe some objective information will help people get out.   It is just my impression you would rather see the maximum number of people burned.   I don't feel the same way.  

For the record this isn't a scam thread.  This is a thread that was started by scrypt.cc and people are just taking over.    Threads like this are making bitcointalk.org a real joke.    

Why do you invest in Ponzi schemes before checking the validity of the claims being made and then defend it when other people actually do their homework? Doesn't really matter if it's 850 GHS or 6 THS, still means if they had even 850 GHS they could fork LiteCoin.

There is no "what if admin is doing this with his mining?"

There is only proving mining being taken place, ALL mining past and present.

Not being able to prove that makes it a scam but you continue to try to defend it because you have a vested interest.

The goal isn't trying to help people get out, the goal is to stop new people from entering.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 11:51:56 AM

Granted this isn't about the validity of scrypt.cc.   There isn't any question that there are serious problems at scrypt.cc.   There is a lot of possibilities though as to what is really going on.   I just know a lot of people at scrypt.cc are trapped right now.   I think those people could use some objective information, not just endless rants.   Maybe some objective information will help people get out.   It is just my impression you would rather see the maximum number of people burned.   I don't feel the same way.  

For the record this isn't a scam thread.  This is a thread that was started by scrypt.cc and people are just taking over.    Threads like this are making bitcointalk.org a real joke.    

[I'm skipping the personal part - as I said create a new thread if you insist. I'm not participating in your derailment anymore]

People posting negative things are NOT the ones creating the problem here. Scrypt.cc users who are trapped already lost most of their money. No amount of posting is going to change that.

People still defending this scam are creating an illusion that it might be a gamble worth taking and may lead more idiots into depositing. I'm sorry if you don't like my posts but it's not me angling for "maximum number of people burned", it's you my friend.

Part of the slow down is reasonable, it gives the site time to kill a hacker's withdraws.

Perfect example. That is in no way factual or objective or otherwise helpful to anyone. Just something you made up to justify the scam. Disgusting.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:39:09 PM

No dyask in my moraliy there is no minor or major theft, a theft is a theft and this is a real big serious problem, tring to consider two tefth with two different measures, make you at my eye, not a moral person.....

Very impractical.   While I agree theft is theft, it isn't reasonable to worry the same about every theft.   Someone that steals a carrot from your garden in your open yard doesn't warrant the concern that someone that steals your car does.     

It is very easy for someone that doesn't have a stake in the game to scream bloody murder over a minor loss.   The people trying to unwind from a position are in a different boat.   I don't like it and I want it fixed and returned, but I much rather have all my BTC out.   It is a simple matter of perspective. 

After the hack we lost all earnings for weeks and when they were restored it was only at 20%.   That is major.    That is much more important. 

Of all your terrible analogies this one might take the cake. This one isn't someone taking a carrot from your garden. This is someone taking a bunch of carrots from your carrot farm.

The whole operation is you buy KHS/MHS, they generate coins, the site sends you BTC. There are major issues with all 3 parts of that.
tross

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:45:41 PM

I am also missing 37K KHS and a €30 deposit is missing.
As for as withdraws I got my last 2 but they were small.

This is turning into a bad joke so hope some answers come
soon.

http://cpumining.zapto.org/ <<<<<pow coin mining    http://solominer.ddns.net/<<<<<<< is the place to mine! 
Burstcoin mining POC mining
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:48:59 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 01:49:31 PM by dyask

Part of the slow down is reasonable, it gives the site time to kill a hacker's withdraws.

Perfect example. That is in no way factual or objective or otherwise helpful to anyone. Just something you made up to justify the scam. Disgusting.

Thank you for proving my point!   You are no longer objective.   You took part of statement out of context and twisted it to something else.   Very lame.

In fact if the withdraws were processed in 24 hours like the site claims, it would be okay.   It is a way to slow down someone from draining the wallets.   You don't have to like it or agree with it.  However that isn't what I said, is it?

Here let me help you out:
"Part of the slow down is reasonable, it gives the site time to kill a hacker's withdraws.   However we are way past that and now the withdraws are a serious issue.   Now there isn't any assurance that BTC can be withdraw once it is deposited."

The disgusting thing is how you try to twist something that even supports your view to a something else, it seems just to cause trouble.  

EDIT: There was a great deal of discussion around the withdraw change on IRC.   It isn't something I made up.   At the time the Admin was still talking with us once or twice a week.  
dyask

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:30:08 PM

No dyask in my moraliy there is no minor or major theft, a theft is a theft and this is a real big serious problem, tring to consider two tefth with two different measures, make you at my eye, not a moral person.....

Very impractical.   While I agree theft is theft, it isn't reasonable to worry the same about every theft.   Someone that steals a carrot from your garden in your open yard doesn't warrant the concern that someone that steals your car does.     

It is very easy for someone that doesn't have a stake in the game to scream bloody murder over a minor loss.   The people trying to unwind from a position are in a different boat.   I don't like it and I want it fixed and returned, but I much rather have all my BTC out.   It is a simple matter of perspective. 

After the hack we lost all earnings for weeks and when they were restored it was only at 20%.   That is major.    That is much more important. 

Of all your terrible analogies this one might take the cake. This one isn't someone taking a carrot from your garden. This is someone taking a bunch of carrots from your carrot farm.

The whole operation is you buy KHS/MHS, they generate coins, the site sends you BTC. There are major issues with all 3 parts of that.

I was putting some perspective on the issue.   No one is happy with the missing 37 MHs, but really it is a drop in the bucket right now.   Awards are running 10% to 20% of what they should and that has caused a huge drop in the value of peoples holdings.   From about 915000 sat / MHs to 7500 sat / MHs.    That is the bucket.    So crying about > .06 BTC when people have lost many BTC doesn't make that much sense.    It really is just a drop in the bucket.

If it makes you few better, people are tracking the 37 MHs loss and scrypt.cc has received many support tickets about it.   Until the Admin starts communicating again, there isn't much else that can be done.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:45:18 PM

Admin not communicating is one of the biggest problems/red flags in my opinion overall. It is a symptom of a shady business conducting shady activities.

dyask

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:47:22 PM

Admin not communicating is one of the biggest problems/red flag in my opinion overall. It is a symptom of a shady business conducting shady activities.

I agree, it is the biggest issue.   However if everything was working great, I probably wouldn't mind it so much.
iambitcoin5

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:49:00 PM

Admin not communicating is one of the biggest problems/red flag in my opinion overall. It is a symptom of a shady business conducting shady activities.

I agree, it is the biggest issue.   However if everything was working great, I probably wouldn't mind it so much.
Yeah same here

Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:54:15 PM

Yeah same here

He's not communicating for a good reason, the whole thing is falling appart and he's counting on the blurry situation for pushing on people to deposit more

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 02:27:52 PM

Thank you for proving my point!   You are no longer objective.   You took part of statement out of context and twisted it to something else.   Very lame.

In fact if the withdraws were processed in 24 hours like the site claims, it would be okay.   It is a way to slow down someone from draining the wallets.   You don't have to like it or agree with it.  However that isn't what I said, is it?

"Part of the slow down is reasonable, it gives the site time to kill a hacker's withdraws.   However we are way past that and now the withdraws are a serious issue.   Now there isn't any assurance that BTC can be withdraw once it is deposited."

The disgusting thing is how you try to twist something that even supports your view to a something else, it seems just to cause trouble.  

EDIT: There was a great deal of discussion around the withdraw change on IRC.   It isn't something I made up.   At the time the Admin was still talking with us once or twice a week.  

The why do you even put something like that out if you mean the opposite? What's lame is you expecting everyone to play your mind games.

The problem is that you miss the big picture - deliberately or just being genuinely obtuse - by not admitting that this is a scam you're trying to sugarcoat obvious issues, any ONE of which would be a major red flag for anyone capable of critical thinking.

All of this - admin not communicating, withdrawals not working, rewards ridiculously low, hashrate stolen, etc - are not the reasons why this has "become" a scam. Those are symptoms of a scam that's been running for months. Collapsing ponzi with a crafty "admin" who has found a way to pull this along on life support for just a bit longer.

But by all means keep rationalizing that stealing a bucket drop by drop is fine as long as the drops are small enough.
dyask

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:34:06 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 02:51:26 PM by dyask

The why do you even put something like that out if you mean the opposite? What's lame is you expecting everyone to play your mind games.

The problem is that you miss the big picture - deliberately or just being genuinely obtuse - by not admitting that this is a scam you're trying to sugarcoat obvious issues, any ONE of which would be a major red flag for anyone capable of critical thinking.

All of this - admin not communicating, withdrawals not working, rewards ridiculously low, hashrate stolen, etc - are not the reasons why this has "become" a scam. Those are symptoms of a scam that's been running for months. Collapsing ponzi with a crafty "admin" who has found a way to pull this along on life support for just a bit longer.

But by all means keep rationalizing that stealing a bucket drop by drop is fine as long as the drops are small enough.

I can see why you changed your avatar to an ass.   I didn't rationalize anything.    I just pointed out that the 37 MHs is a very minor hit compared to the loss of account value.   Couple that with the withdraw issues and it is a real mess right now.  

EDIT:  I had enough of this nonsense.   You can't even agree with these trolls without being attacked.   Enjoy your thread! Wink
Obada8

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:52:04 PM

my account is hacked how can i recover my password ?

i was login in lab in my university and click save password while im Absent-minded and now i need to recover my password  Undecided
a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:54:24 PM

You better forget about it Cheesy

I have an account too and I can not reset my passworf because forget password page is blank !!
scumbag

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:17:41 PM

i was login in lab in my university and click save password while im Absent-minded and now i need to recover my password  Undecided
that's quite easy
create a new account
create a support ticket regarding your issue with password reset
then forget about the ticket you created because they will not do anything about your ticket  Grin

iambitcoin5

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:20:54 PM

Wow this thread is still hot LOL but seriously the 37 MHS that was stolen from users was uncalled for. I think Admin is just trying to hold everybody's money hostage while this thing drags out so it won't cause an imminent collapse. WHAT IS HE EVEN DOING AS OF RIGHT NOW??? LMFAO!!! No communication whatsoever. No explanation of any of the major problems. Why were rewards LOWERED when he claims there would be an INCREASE. Oh yeah and remember when he said he needed only 5 DAYS to return rewards to normal before the hack? No? Because I do. I lost $100 worth of Bitcoin because of this damn scammer. Please. For the love of god and everything that is holy. DO NOT send Scrypt.CC any more of your hard earned money. You WILL lose it. IT WILL DISAPPEAR INTO THIN AIR. Wink

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:11:19 PM

I can see why you changed your avatar to an ass.   I didn't rationalize anything.    I just pointed out that the 37 MHs is a very minor hit compared to the loss of account value.   Couple that with the withdraw issues and it is a real mess right now.  

EDIT:  I had enough of this nonsense.   You can't even agree with these trolls without being attacked.   Enjoy your thread! Wink

thats obviously a lie. your past post history on this subject is your rationalization. you are trying to create a smokescreen thick enough so some poor guy will invest their money & you can withdraw yours (im not sure if you are doing this knowingly with malice or just blind trust that the admin is actually mining)

anyone outside of this mess can see that your "objective" look is as biased as anything and should be discarded as shilling. let me help you and quote what you just said:

with the current stack of evidence this makes 0 sense. its not reasonable. you are just muddying the issues and moving the goal post. your intent is clear

ps:
its outrageous to say that only people who are "invested"(=gambled) should be commenting on this issue. its easy to keep your delusions alive in a echo chamber of ideas
lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:05:13 PM

2015-09-08 14:25:49
0.12734878 | In Queue.

Again after 24 Hours no Withdrawel... Again a bug in the System?
 Cheesy
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:07:39 PM

0.12734878 | In Queue.

Cheesy

There is no bug in the system the admin decides, as he likes, who can withdraw and who not, in this scam site....

bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:50:34 PM

0.12734878 | In Queue.

Cheesy

24 hours Huh Huh Huh You are lucky here I'm waitng since 4 days the last round. If I count all the times admin sent back the BTC to my account after a WD attempt, it's more than 1 month

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: