Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 10:07:56 PM

Kenny, use the "Report to moderator" link to report posts that you deem off topic just like I'm starting to use it to report your posts. And thank you for making your opinion on scrypt.cc known to all of us, that's enough for now. When you have something new to say - feel free.
i have reported it, as i have had to question the validity of the statements made. I did so by reporting my own post actually. And since arguing for your cause got me no where then i will indeed become a shill.

"We at Scrypt.cc deny any and all reports of wrongdoing. If you invested in us, and your money is missing then it is not our fault. If you recall, we were victims of a hacking assault. They still have access to the wallets...So enjoy. We also have an enormous electricity bill to pay, so the rewards will remain low as usual. Thank you for your continued support for our piggie banks."

There you go, good boy. You should have started with this and saved everyone a multi-page waste of time.

There are a couple of factual error though, instead of "hacking assault" and "electricity bill" it should say "admin's fee for booze and hookers" or whatever you call it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:10:24 PM

I think he funds the Mexican cartel with profits

Kenny2421

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:17:41 PM

Kenny, use the "Report to moderator" link to report posts that you deem off topic just like I'm starting to use it to report your posts. And thank you for making your opinion on scrypt.cc known to all of us, that's enough for now. When you have something new to say - feel free.
i have reported it, as i have had to question the validity of the statements made. I did so by reporting my own post actually. And since arguing for your cause got me no where then i will indeed become a shill.

"We at Scrypt.cc deny any and all reports of wrongdoing. If you invested in us, and your money is missing then it is not our fault. If you recall, we were victims of a hacking assault. They still have access to the wallets...So enjoy. We also have an enormous electricity bill to pay, so the rewards will remain low as usual. Thank you for your continued support for our piggie banks."

There you go, good boy. You should have started with this and saved everyone a multi-page waste of time.

There are a couple of factual error though, instead of "hacking assault" and "electricity bill" it should say "admin's fee for booze and hookers" or whatever you call it.

I was trying to sound as socially acceptable as possible, though it is all simply because if i argue for your points, or if i defent a valid counter position i end up assaulted, so i choose to be what the hell ever is needed. If you mention bitmain again you really are a shill for bitmain, though that is not as accurate as an under payed advertiser. If santos cant have any hash power and he cant be proved to be scamming by anything more than what we have then there is little room for any one to really complain. his "scam" will continue until he either ditches, and not many people are going to complain for either side, or it will continue forever. There is no Ponzi with modified behavior in any other attempt, and im not sure but i did hear he's peen playing it for nearly a couple of years. i really only got burned when the hash reward went down, and it ticked me off. But if he is not guilty enough to condemn, but is enough so to complain can we find some way to organize what is and split them between to threads. If we cant, then i'm at a loss for all things. And as such there will never be room for more than the single suggestion here. We have lost touch with logic and reasoning puting them together as a loop instead of as a chain. "his site is a scam because he is a liar," seems unfair to me but if that is law in crypto then it is law.
ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:22:13 PM

@Kenny2421: Are you a lawyer of something like that.. seems hard to deal with you
Can i hire you  i pay you good mate.
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:32:21 PM

@Kenny2421: Are you a lawyer of something like that.. seems hard to deal with you

I am not a lawyer, but i do see the need to look deeper than the surface ofthe evidence i have been given. And i am aware that if i mention this i will be attacked. However if he is guilty as other say he is, then why is he still around. It seems to me someone did get burned and they aren't happy about it. Not all that glitters happens to be gold. Here in Virginia we have excellent pyrite. worth very little but acts as an excellent conductor if used properly. And all I'm asking is that if the thread that detailed the evidence we have is still around i believe we should add more. There is never a such thing as enough proof. The Wrights didn't provide much evidence for flying machines, but a sales pitch to germany got the feds attention. And that is what im saying we need. If we have the evidence that he has produced fraudulent transaction and we have profe that he is not paying proceeds as he says he is, then we need the killer pitch. The end all no-hitter to win our case. If we don't care for it, then we don't care that a scam is being run in our neighborhood. If a con artist did his business on your street at home would you not call him out? And similarly, to do so you would need that killer piece. If it exits then 1. we have it in storage and aren't using it, or 2. We don't have it and need it. But I'm just a stupid shill what do i know? And so the cycle repeats.
ValleyOfTheWolves

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:42:48 PM

Can i hire you  i pay you good mate.

I am not a lawyer, but i do see the need to look deeper than the surface ofthe evidence i have been given. And i am aware that if i mention this i will be attacked. However if he is guilty as other say he is, then why is he still around. It seems to me someone did get burned and they aren't happy about it. Not all that glitters happens to be gold. Here in Virginia we have excellent pyrite. worth very little but acts as an excellent conductor if used properly. And all I'm asking is that if the thread that detailed the evidence we have is still around i believe we should add more. There is never a such thing as enough proof. The Wrights didn't provide much evidence for flying machines, but a sales pitch to germany got the feds attention. And that is what im saying we need. If we have the evidence that he has produced fraudulent transaction and we have profe that he is not paying proceeds as he says he is, then we need the killer pitch. The end all no-hitter to win our case. If we don't care for it, then we don't care that a scam is being run in our neighborhood. If a con artist did his business on your street at home would you not call him out? And similarly, to do so you would need that killer piece. If it exits then 1. we have it in storage and aren't using it, or 2. We don't have it and need it. But I'm just a stupid shill what do i know? And so the cycle repeats.

Kenny chill chilll.. relax mate im just fooling around and by the way i never agreed with most people here about ponzi scam or whatever they called
but also don't like the actions lately what happend to rewards decrease etc..
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:49:32 PM

Kenny chill chilll.. relax mate im just fooling around and by the way i never agreed with most people here about ponzi scam or whatever they called
but als don't like the actions lately what happend to rewards decrease etc..

I agree that i prolly should chill. Dealing with everyone here when i agree or disagree is just pointlessly tiring. No mater which stance i take it is wrong. And so i have chosen to do whatever i feel. Since they seem to be reporting me for being off topic but not on topic themselves, i have chosen to simply be on both sides. I have not had any of the issues other users have described, but that doesn't mean the won't crop up. But the claims are simply to wild to nail down as even man made. And yes the reward decrease was the last straw for me. But i'm currently just playing around with my last $5 in bts because it cost me $40 to mine it, lol. if i choose to blow it on a scam that i have been informed of then it is my choice. but if i can't prove the scam to my own eyes using the same principals, then I'm either a fool or the devil, cuz no one has that luck.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:54:30 PM

You need medication. In the same day you've sent me a enormously long PM apologizing and offering to collaborate, then begun to attack me. Seriously... what's  your angle on this man? The bolded text is the most honest and accurate thing you've said all day. This quest you're on for evidence is laughable. The evidence of fraud is so very basic - he's sold mining shares and he's not mining. And as deposits have dwindled so have rewards and subsequent withdrawals. Classic Ponzi.

And you've unfortunately taken the path of all your other PQ brethren - attacking me instead of facing facts. Thing is, I don't care if you attack me and I can be more persistent than you I guarantee. Regardless of what you say about me, and you've certainly made up quite a few things that you can't back up when I ask you to, it doesn't change the fact that this is a provable scam.

Let's see if your next posts continues to defend it, attacks me, attacks the scam, or a weird combination of all three with another poem and shitty geology lesson.

Once again, you jumped into this party quite late and are ignoring the facts in evidence so far. The fact that your addled brain doesn't like the facts, unfortunately doesn't make them any less true. And as I have said several times in this thread, if enough people contact the PhoenixNAP abuse dept., they can at least shut off the box he has there, regardless of whether they know who he is or not.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
ValleyOfTheWolves

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:02:09 PM

Admin needs to open chatbox
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:10:43 PM

You need medication. In the same day you've sent me a enormously long PM apologizing and offering to collaborate, then begun to attack me. Seriously... what's  your angle on this man? The bolded text is the most honest and accurate thing you've said all day. This quest you're on for evidence is laughable. The evidence of fraud is so very basic - he's sold mining shares and he's not mining. And as deposits have dwindled so have rewards and subsequent withdrawals. Classic Ponzi.

And you've unfortunately taken the path of all your other PQ brethren - attacking me instead of facing facts. Thing is, I don't care if you attack me and I can be more persistent than you I guarantee. Regardless of what you say about me, and you've certainly made up quite a few things that you can't back up when I ask you to, it doesn't change the fact that this is a provable scam.

Let's see if your next posts continues to defend it, attacks me, attacks the scam, or a weird combination of all three with another poem and shitty geology lesson.

Once again, you jumped into this party quite late and are ignoring the facts in evidence so far. The fact that your addled brain doesn't like the facts, unfortunately doesn't make them any less true. And as I have said several times in this thread, if enough people contact the PhoenixNAP abuse dept., they can at least shut off the box he has there, regardless of whether they know who he is or not.

this is why i never apologize simply because i never mean it. You reference medication...if you only knew what they keep me on... I don't think you understand that to report abuse you actuall have to have a claim to file. If there were enough people with valid claims able to do so, wouldn't they be posting their evidence here so people who don't need their skittles could do it for them? If there were as many legitimate problems as are quoted to be as are here in this thread alone, then there would be no Scrypt.cc. People don't need a forum Master to tell them to close a scammers door. They would already be doing so. Lets be fair. "absence of no mining = Evidence of no mining," or in this case "Continued Scrypt.cc = Evidence no body gives a shit..." So if there is no other possibility and there are so many potential problems to be had at scrypt, lets all either contact the web host, or move along...We don't need this continued anymore. If you got burned, sucks to be you. You should really not blame the investment medium. Remember "If you wanted fair, you should not have gotten into crypto."
If you have so much support with you quoted evidence, and Santos yet continues then are you not simply bitching at a wall. There are not enough people to take down the server because theres only you couple losers who wont post anything extra. Mabey you don't know but evidence keeps getting collected even throughout a trial. So that in the event that the can't prove it, they have more. I almost walked my friend. And santos just did because i just don't care about how you mighta/sorta/didn't lose money. If there were enough of you i wouldn't have a stance. I'd be right there with you. But if you can't convince one person beyond the shadow of a doubt that you have all that you need, even to a guy who got burned twice, then goold luck on the whole beina a blustering gust of FAIL...
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:17:03 PM

this is why i never apologize simply because i never mean it. You reference medication...if you only knew what they keep me on... I don't think you understand that to report abuse you actuall have to have a claim to file. If there were enough people with valid claims able to do so, wouldn't they be posting their evidence here so people who don't need their skittles could do it for them? If there were as many legitimate problems as are quoted to be as are here in this thread alone, then there would be no Scrypt.cc. People don't need a forum Master to tell them to close a scammers door. They would already be doing so. Lets be fair. "absence of no mining = Evidence of no mining," or in this case "Continued Scrypt.cc = Evidence no body gives a shit..." So if there is no other possibility and there are so many potential problems to be had at scrypt, lets all either contact the web host, or move along...We don't need this continued anymore. If you got burned, sucks to be you. You should really not blame the investment medium. Remember "If you wanted fair, you should not have gotten into crypto."
If you have so much support with you quoted evidence, and Santos yet continues then are you not simply bitching at a wall. There are not enough people to take down the server because theres only you couple losers who wont post anything extra. Mabey you don't know but evidence keeps getting collected even throughout a trial. So that in the event that the can't prove it, they have more. I almost walked my friend. And santos just did because i just don't care about how you mighta/sorta/didn't lose money. If there were enough of you i wouldn't have a stance. I'd be right there with you. But if you can't convince one person beyond the shadow of a doubt that you have all that you need, even to a guy who got burned twice, then goold luck on the whole beina a blustering gust of FAIL...

Only the truly stupid and/or incredibly greedy would need convincing that this is an utter scam when presented with the facts. Thanks for confirming you're medicated to the point of non-comprehension.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:28:09 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2015, 11:51:01 PM by Kenny2421

Only the truly stupid and/or incredibly greedy would need convincing that this is an utter scam when presented with the facts. Thanks for confirming you're medicated to the point of non-comprehension.

I am both stupid and greedy, and on medication for a very peculiar condition. It is called Possession and i am the devil. For i have been the luckiest bitch of santos. And to that end if you can't count, Even 1000 of isn't enough... I am convinced there are problems but if you could kindly point me to the original thread designated for your complaints that contained all of your "evidence" compacted into the first several posts, i would gladly reeducate myself. Unless there have been any new additions to your evidence list, 850 GH and a data center that moves in 48 hours seems like a bunch of crap from santos. i never disputed that. But i do say that it has not been gone over more intricately than in that thread. If i can point out where his 850 K/M/G hash might be hiding i will do so in my best attempt. But if that thread has been closed then it is no small wonder. Your mindless belief in something to the point that any other suggestion is a sin is irritating to no end. This thread is so off topic and it became as such when the few of you who hold your belief took to it in protest that derailed it and hijacked it like a boss. If I am not permitted to debunk anything attempting to one side or another then so be it. But *WHO* read 440+ pages and still has their head on their shoulders. It was you or the other goon of yours that began the thread to compile your list of evidence. If it no longer exists then neither does your evidence, as not enough people cared.

Edit it was listed in someone's sig if i recall...

also it has just been us arguing since this morning no one has reported new problems. Must mean at least something changed. Scamtos, or the proprietor of the holy Hashbox, I'm not saying he's good, but neither am i saying you're right the more problems there are the more your support the less problems the fewer people backing the Ponzi claim. That is a fact and it spells "fishie,"

I will never trust buying a miner online used again after i got my last one, but i am not going to buy anything as a serious investment in crypto ever. I only mine my coins. Everything else is a game. I just don't see either side finding a serious divider. If there is only support for you during problems then something is wrong, but not necessarily illegal.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 11:51:41 PM

Page 443 PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:56:06 PM

Page 443 PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.

your psa is annoying it need not be everywhere. It is in the wrong thread. This is for scrypt.cc support/announcement. It was opened by Scrypt.cc's admin. If you have a complaint file it with them. Repeatedly. Might take a while. Tickets get deleted by the administration, likely for false reporting of claims/offensiveness. YOU have been warned...
Brad Harrison

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:03:06 AM

@Kenny2421 - How is POF treating you buddy? http://www.pof.com.br/member15571750.htm

Did you fix that dead space game issue? - http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/672892-dead-space-3/answers/382421-why-doe-the-game-freeze-when-i-save-after-using-ration-seals

Is pokemon trading treating you good kiddo? - http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=176205

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 12:11:16 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 12:30:12 AM by suchmoon

your psa is annoying it need not be everywhere.

That's a contradiction. If it's annoying to scrypt.cc shills like yourself then it needs to be here. You're welcome.

Edit: Congrats on your red badge. I have a feeling we're going to have a new actor playing this role soon.
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:21:31 AM

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
Brad Harrison

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:51:15 AM

your psa is annoying it need not be everywhere.

That's a contradiction. If it's annoying to scrypt.cc shills like yourself then it needs to be here. You're welcome.

Edit: Congrats on your red badge. I have a feeling we're going to have a new actor playing this role soon.

Good work suchmoon with the pressure!

shadows123

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:49:11 AM

I not lose my money but my time  Angry
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:49:54 AM

Kenny, you are an idiot who believes himself to be smart.

Your statements prove you know nothing of law, save that you have 'learned' through watching TV shows. It matters not what you believe is needed to prove scrypt.cc is a criminal fraud, it has already been proven as such by way of the fact they explicitly marketed their operation as being a Scrypt mining service and are provably lying. Click on the link in my sig and try disputing those facts.

The fact they have misled their 'investors', irrespective of claims towards smallprint buried in their ToS, means they have broken US securities law if they so much as have one US resident as an 'investor'. It does not matter where they operate from, virtual or physical.

Individuals and companies all over the world have found themselves discovering that fact after contravening US law from another jurisdiction while serving US customers online.

So, no, nobody needs to be 'getting together' and trying to prove they have been defrauded by scrypt.cc when all it takes is to report scrypt.cc to various three-letter agencies for being a ponzi-based scheme which has sold 500+GH/s of Scrypt mining power it does not posses.

This reporting is already being done. So unless you actually have something useful to contribute to this thread, spare us the poorly-spelled word-salad posts you so love and kindly fuck off.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: