Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:15:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:55:21 PM

Kenny don't know nothing about mining, he is digging the grave by himself....... LOL.

I will not talk anymore with such an ignorant about mining tech infos.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kenny2421

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:01:52 PM

Kenny don't know nothing about mining, he is digging the grave by himself....... LOL.

I will not talk anymore with such an ignorant about mining tech infos.....

To run my little Antminer s3+ units costs more in electricity than coins i generate, but please inform me how i know so little...

the crypto world never was intended to be what you still desire it to be. Correct me if i'm wrong, bt one must be "greedy or stupid to deal with Scrypt.cc." sounds like someone thinks that any form of Cryptocurrency is designed to be profitable. There is a thing out there that is profitable. It's called a JOB. Mabey you heard of it. I don't need one, 'cuz, you know I'm me. But if you wanted to make money, shoulda found a job, not crypto...
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:13:28 PM

b. Right now the OpEx to run a facility full of 600 A2's would far outweigh any mining profits. Do that math kiddo. You know how I know this? I used to help run an actual mining data center. Yes, an actual data center that was hosting a large amount of CoinTerra, HashFaster, AntMiner S4, etc. units. When you're mining at that scale you've got to factor in the OpEx for an entire datacenter including staff. And with Scrypt profitability where it is now, running a facility full of 600 A2s likely means a loss for anyone involved.

Which leads me to believe you quit and got burned when it did out weigh any profits. As you stated, it is definitely expensive, but why work for a data center when you can sit at home, living off some one else's...

But please let me know why it is you came around talking like this when such realities hit home...

There is no profit to be had in mining hardware, and those of us who *DO* own miners do it for fun, not profit.

If you wanted to make money, shoulda kept the job...

Scrypt.cc prolly isn't turning a profit as you say, if they mine. This is at your own expense. When these revelations come to light it leads most to question why the hell you talk.

To you my friend, the sig explains your life story...

Actually, I quit because BitAffNet quit paying its miners and I didn't want to work for a crook. I actually didn't get burned. I was paid my full salary for all weeks worked and wasn't owed anything when I left. That, as you put it, was a real job. And here's the thing kiddo... just because you're an amateur crackpot who's still sitting around trying to run S3s, doesn't mean we all are. If you're not a total moron you can make a decent living off crypto. First hint, you should have sold that S3 months ago. I've actually been talking on this thread for quite a while - you still remain the new kid on the block who refuses to understand all the history involved in this issue.

Why work for a datacenter when you can live off someone else's? Who's? Marcelo has no data center. And the mining operation I have now is small enough to fit in a customized room off the back of my house, which helps keep OpEx in check. Combine that with a standard cycling in and out of new equipment and a commercial power rate, and you have a profitable mining operation, that's really mining, with real hardware.

And once again, I will ask you... what does your uninformed analysis of my crypto activities have to do with the fact that Marcelo is a liar, ScryptCC is a scam, and anyone who invests will lose. That's the bottom line.

The PSA that Scamzi is a scam explains my life story? I'd ask you to explain, but the explanation would invariably be more convoluted than the statement itself. Good luck with your S3 and your paltry investment in Scamzi.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 10:20:07 PM

the crypto world never was intended to be what you still desire it to be. Correct me if i'm wrong, bt one must be "greedy or stupid to deal with Scrypt.cc." sounds like someone thinks that any form of Cryptocurrency is designed to be profitable. There is a thing out there that is profitable. It's called a JOB. Mabey you heard of it. I don't need one, 'cuz, you know I'm me. But if you wanted to make money, shoulda found a job, not crypto...

It is Scryptcc who talks about profitability that they do not give afterwards. Agree with the "Job" thing, but they are promising profits, and they are not providing them, so they are lying to steal people's money.

Kenny2421

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:34:00 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 11:27:52 PM by Kenny2421

Marcelo has no data center.

First off, this is opinionated data.

If you have such facts, i would most certainly be interested in the public records, detailing the search that has been done on "Marcelo Santos," and the probable cause used for the issuance of a search warrant...

If i must be so blunt:

You have no probable cause for a search warrant.
If you have no search warrant you have not acquired any real facts.
If you have not acquired any real facts, then you have no case against him.
If you have no real case to bring, then his site *WILL* remain.
And finally, while his site remains you still complain, giving him plenty of ammo against *YOU*.

In reverse:

You complain and drive Scrypt.cc's business away.
If Scrypt's business is driven away, Santos loses money.
When he loses money, he brings his probable cause to the proper authorities.
They file a legal procession, and you appear at trial.
He brings this mess that you made for yourself against you, and you *MIGHT* be lucky to escape a prison stay...

If this is not in plain English enough for you:

You are a loudmouth who really doesn't know how the law works surrounding most forms of business.
You also have only as much info against Scrypt.cc as you can fabricate.
And if there has been a search warrant issued, then you already lost your case.

All said, if you have any facts in reserve, then they are all also just made up.
If i left anything out, then it prolly wasn't necessary.

PSA: This Scam Is Little More Than a High School Student's Idea of a Bad Joke. Move along.

Edit: My sig, not yours, LOL...
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:46:32 PM

It is Scryptcc who talks about profitability that they do not give afterwards. Agree with the "Job" thing, but they are promising profits, and they are not providing them, so they are lying to steal people's money.

Don't know about this as i have only invested a total of $10, and withdrawn the amount i was promised. I have not been cheated. If others have, then i am not one of them.

edit: the profits i see are for the investment. I have before and still very much am making the cited "Profit." The profit given is extraordinarily low, but still there. I'm not aware of another real definition... I will make my initial $5 in just under 60 days. I refuse to leave auto-invest disabled any longer to prove anything, as i want my "investment" to grow. That is what i did before and still am now. Any form of "Profit" can only be made on one's investment. It would be a Ponzi otherwise. But it is not.

If "Profit on an Investment" does not mean on what a user has invested, but on what they have not, then i will stand corrected.
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:57:00 PM

Kenny...

STOP SENDING ME PMs. I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU.

I barely read the first one and didn't read this one at all. You're uninformed and change your mind more often than a menopausal woman. Just... stop.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:58:29 PM

[SNIP]

You complain and drive Scrypt.cc's business away.
If Scrypt's business is driven away, Santos loses money.
When he loses money, he brings his probable cause to the proper authorities.
They file a legal procession, and you appear at trial.
He brings this mess that you made for yourself against you, and you *MIGHT* be lucky to escape a prison stay...

If this is not in plain English enough for you:

You are a loudmouth who really doesn't know how the law works surrounding most forms of business.
You also have only as much info against Scrypt.cc as you can fabricate.
And if there has been a search warrant issued, then you already lost your case.

All said, if you have any facts in reserve, then they are all also just made up.
If i left anything out, then it prolly wasn't necessary.

Edit: My sig, not yours, LOL...

You're stupider than I could even imagine. You're back to defending Marcelo and now claiming he could take legal action against me. Marcelo's business is being driven away because he's stealing people's money.

Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:09:48 AM

ThePhwner

Then i will come out and simply say it.

You need more help than i do. Mabey you didn't know, but it is never healthy to go after a Brazilian man till he goes underground.

If you have some real evidence, like i don't know, a warrant perhaps, i'd like to see it.

But there are exactly 1 person(s) in the world right now who are trying to take down a random, no-name, backwater website like Scrypt.cc in the residential community. This is your first hurdle.

You have no legal power.

This means that all of your so called evidence is made up. If Cryptsy can sell MN, then why can Scrypt.cc not sell MH. I own MN, and i own MH. Your complaint is that it is called mh and not:
<insert-ThePhwners-desired-share-name-here>.

You cannot disprove he is selling shares and so you cry foul. I will now say that i am totally in line by calling you out.

If there is any real fact that you have from a real on site investigation, then you are withholding it. Would you be so kind as to climb up to my level as i really hate looking down at insects like you.

Disprove the share theory, and provide your evidence of an investigation, and mabey Santos would go away.
It's to sad that you really have nothing to gain by going after him, but you have no idea the things you have to lose. Quit while you are ahead, It is the best advice anyone can give to someone as self destructive as you.

Supposing you have anything to gain from santos going down, WTF would it be anyway?

Edit: Never said he couldn't take legal action. And all he needs to do is speak out against you and provide any sort of evidence to the contrary. It really isn't hard...
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:13:26 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 12:24:39 AM by ThePhwner

ThePhwner

Then i will come out and simply say it.

You need more help than i do. Mabey you didn't know, but it is never healthy to go after a Brazilian man till he goes underground.

If you have some real evidence, like i don't know, a warrant perhaps, i'd like to see it.

But there are exactly 1 person(s) in the world right now who are trying to take down a random, no-name, backwater website like Scrypt.cc in the residential community. This is your first hurdle.

You have no legal power.

This means that all of your so called evidence is made up. If Cryptsy can sell MN, then why can Scrypt.cc not sell MH. I own MN, and i own MH. Your complaint is that it is called mh and not:
<insert-ThePhwners-desired-share-name-here>.

You cannot disprove he is selling shares and so you cry foul. I will now say that i am totally in line by calling you out.

If there is any real fact that you have from a real on site investigation, then you are withholding it. Would you be so kind as to climb up to my level as i really hate looking down at insects like you.

Disprove the share theory, and provide your evidence of an investigation, and mabey Santos would go away.
It's to sad that you really have nothing to gain by going after him, but you have no idea the things you have to lose. Quit while you are ahead, It is the best advice anyone can give to someone as self destructive as you.

Supposing you have anything to gain from santos going down, WTF would it be anyway?

1. Investor fraud began immediately when Marcelo advertised he was selling shares on a mining farm when no mining was taken place. This is investor fraud by US law and likely in other jurisdictions.

2. The 850 Gh/s claimed which is now closer to 6000 Gh/s, cannot be accounted for on any Scrypt coin network and coin liquidity analysis on exchanges does not show volume sufficient to exchange enough Scrypt coins to support Bitcoin payouts on this site.

3. Rewards have steadily diminished now for months, despite significant improvements in Scrypt mining conditions. This resulted in a price drop and extended many people's ROI into neverland.

4. Many people had 37,000 KHS mysteriously removed from their accounts. This has not been explained or corrected.

5. Many people have had multiple support tickets deleted with no resolution.

6. Many people have had withdrawals cancelled and/or shown them as processed when they were never sent.

7. When KHS was converted to MHS, the overall availability went from 850 "GHS" to 6000 "GHS" with no explanation

7a. During this conversion rounding was used and many people lost KHS

7b. Once the conversion took place, the commodity was immediately devalued below the 100 satoshi per KHS threshold once again devaluing portfolios.

8. At multiple points, many people have had auto-invest force turned on, resulting in additional loss of accrued BTC.

Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:16:42 AM

LOL?

Still not sure what you get if'n you do win...
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:17:22 AM

LOL?

1. Investor fraud began immediately when Marcelo advertised he was selling shares on a mining farm when no mining was taken place. This is investor fraud by US law and likely in other jurisdictions.

2. The 850 Gh/s claimed which is now closer to 6000 Gh/s, cannot be accounted for on any Scrypt coin network and coin liquidity analysis on exchanges does not show volume sufficient to exchange enough Scrypt coins to support Bitcoin payouts on this site.

3. Rewards have steadily diminished now for months, despite significant improvements in Scrypt mining conditions. This resulted in a price drop and extended many people's ROI into neverland.

4. Many people had 37,000 KHS mysteriously removed from their accounts. This has not been explained or corrected.

6. Many people have had withdrawals cancelled and/or shown them as processed when they were never sent.

7. When KHS was converted to MHS, the overall availability went from 850 "GHS" to 6000 "GHS" with no explanation

7b. Once the conversion took place, the commodity was immediately devalued below the 100 satoshi per KHS threshold once again devaluing portfolios.

8. At multiple points, many people have had auto-invest force turned on, resulting in additional loss of accrued BTC.

Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:20:01 AM

LOL?

and still with all of this you can't take him down???

Must have a pretty petty reason for continuing then, lol.
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:20:24 AM

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 12:38:01 AM

Scam or not, you are hurting his "business." He can and should sue for damages, defamation of name and lost business, but mabey i'm not that smart.

To prove defamation you would have to show your mining capacity and all that shit. Might wanna rethink that legal strategy of yours.
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:39:13 AM

Sounds like someone's angry repeating the same bit over, and over...
Until you can disprove my statements, such that a 1 call-it-the-fuck-ever is not worth 100 kh, and provide any evidence he is not mining, and that all of the missing hash rate has not been returned, then not even i will go away.

The 6000GH is his share count, selling in 1 mh units worth 100kh. By direct identity, Cryptsy provides MN, or consolidated mining, at 1.16 GH per share. This has not been dis-proven and is not even trying to be. And if it went up with no explanation, try this one: It begins with a "The" and ends in a "Bite me."

Your point of rewards disappearing is explained by yourself elsewhere. Electricity is a necessity not so easily come by everywhere in the world.

This suggestion of no mining farm has no support...Where the hell did you pull that. No search warrant means no search.

Support tickets getting deleted is a common thing, lol. Piss on support they piss back. Stop bitching, and provide a supportable claim. "My hash rate is missing. GIVE IT BACK!!!" will never generate a response from support. Thanks for playing better luck next time...

Withdrawals have been fixed. No new news is good news, right...Unless your life revolves around someone having a problem? Probably need to experience the great outdoors once in a while.

As for the really low value, like less than 1 satoshi, no kidding, you said it: The cost to run a farm like that which runs 600 A2 units is out there.

This auto-invest problem has been a thing of the past for a while now. It's called reading, might wanna do it sometime.

I'd say that all of your evidence disproves itself. Not sure but if someone tries to run 600 A2 units it'll cost tons. And to give it back is at the hosts expense. Just saying he really is sounding cooler than you right now...

I vote ThePhwner be named Saint Killer In honor of Saint Santos who has sadly fallen to this fiend's crusade...
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:40:22 AM

Scam or not, you are hurting his "business." He can and should sue for damages, defamation of name and lost business, but mabey i'm not that smart.

To prove defamation you would have to show your mining capacity and all that shit. Might wanna rethink that legal strategy of yours.

Would be easy for the horse to prove what he has if he so chose. But he got spooked and bucked us riders off his saddle...

I'm still not convinced that anybody has anything to gain from Scrypt.cc's closure. If anybody does i'd gladly like to hear it...
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 12:51:43 AM

Would be easy for the horse to prove what he has if he so chose. But he got spooked and bucked us riders off his saddle...

I'm still not convinced that anybody has anything to gain from Scrypt.cc's closure. If anybody does i'd gladly like to hear it...

Future victims gain by not becoming victims. Past victims gain by not having to listen to your shit. The only losers are the admin and the shills. So it's a win-win-win.
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:58:35 AM

Future victims gain by not becoming victims. Past victims gain by not having to listen to your shit. The only losers are the admin and the shills. So it's a win-win-win.

If it was a scam, and there were victims, where are they now???
Looks like somebody can't count his friends very well.
The "victims," yeeeaaah, they only pick you up when there's a problem, then when there isn't, you are only left with me, lol...
I don't see any victims...
In fact i see just a couple of fools who didn't realize there are only a few of us debating this issue, while they disprove their evidence of fraud with their evidence that anything else is impossible.
Neither have you proved he has no mining farm, there are victims, or that he has factually stolen anything.
In fact all of your claims were reversed yesterday, welcome to today my friend, you slept through all of it...
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:09:11 AM

as far as MH being a share and not a unit, perhaps try this instead:

BTC = Bitcoin
LTC = litecoin
MN = Consolidated Mining
MHS = Marcelo's Hash Share

The difference from MHS and Mh/s is plain as day. It has never changed. KHS is not kh/s.

Don't know if people missed that, but it's a Linux thing...

Welcome to the world of computers friends.

I will not make a name for KHS, pick one from a hat...
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: