Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:08:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 05:19:01 PM

Yea, I knew what FUD stands for, I was mistaken on the UD Part but Def. got the F working for them.

Either way you are probably right, closing the thread would probably just have it pop up somewhere else.

Beyond that, it's all getting quite old, same repeat over and over again on both side, if you have nothing new to say, please for god's sake just quit it, Seems like Bitcointalk forum all the way around, at least for the past while is all the same people posting the same exact thing over and over and over, with absolutely no new and original thoughts.
I notice it on Altcoin Discussions, HYIP Discussions etc. Even in the hardware section.

Almost like Cryptocurrency in general somehow got stuck in a time loop and no one has anything original to say anymore.

Well, if you're finding it repetitive, you can simply ignore this thread - click the "watch" link and you'll get a dialogue asking if you want to watch/unwatch the thread (you watched it automatically when you posted here, so clicking OK will unwatch).

Beyond that, I continue to believe there's value posting here. If people search for scrypt.cc, they're likely to end up here. For that reason it's useful that they see the numerous links to resources about scrypt.cc - otherwise they might end up like many of the poor souls here, unable to withdraw.

I know what you mean about the sections, though - I stumbled across the Russian equivalent of this thread the other day. The only noticeable difference seems to be that they regard scrypt.cc as a HYIP scam rather than a ponzi.

This space intentionally left blank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 05:25:57 PM

Let's see here, is it at all possible to make anymore FUD than this Topic already has.  Please Soylent, ThePhwner, Cryptodevil, we need more FUD.  Come on, think of some more creative things to FUD about, better yet, go to StakeMiners and make more FUD there, I am sure everyone would find it quite enjoyable Tongue.  At any rate, if this is all this thread has to offer is a bunch of repeating statements and not a damn thing new.  Really no point in letting it continue on.  Mods really ought to just lock the thread and leave it at that, anyone who wants to know the information about scc, can already see the umpteen posts by everyone on both sides and could make their decisions based on what is already posted.

Locking the thread will not change the fact that the site is stealing money and might make it more difficult for newbies to figure out what's going on.

In any case - mods won't lock a thread because somebody doesn't like it.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 05:34:16 PM

Let's see here, is it at all possible to make anymore FUD than this Topic already has.  Please Soylent, ThePhwner, Cryptodevil, we need more FUD.  Come on, think of some more creative things to FUD about, better yet, go to StakeMiners and make more FUD there, I am sure everyone would find it quite enjoyable Tongue.  At any rate, if this is all this thread has to offer is a bunch of repeating statements and not a damn thing new.  Really no point in letting it continue on.  Mods really ought to just lock the thread and leave it at that, anyone who wants to know the information about scc, can already see the umpteen posts by everyone on both sides and could make their decisions based on what is already posted.

I find it funny that you call out myself, Cryptodevil, and Soylent, yet say nothing of ThorSWO, rrocket, Kenny, and so forth, the obvious shills for ScryptCC. If you want me, in particular, to shut up, then you'll need to get the shills to stop posting their drivel and lies. I am able to back up my claims with evidence. The counter point seems to be "Nuh uh" or "fuck you" or "that's not true", and so on. And LMGTFY is right, as long as people keep searching this thread, they need to be able to find real resources to research the site and not just shill nonsense that's not only false, but will cause them to lose money. If you're annoyed at seeing me post the same stuff over and over, then I've done what I intended to do. It means its prevalent enough that people can't miss it and they shouldn't.

EDIT: This snippet from the Russian thread made me LOL:

"There is good news, good news. It's like saying -The man is dead, but the good news is the heat is not strong and he has not yet begun to stink."

Пoявилиcь xopoшиe нoвocти, xopoшиe нoвocти. Этo кaк cкaзaть -тoт чeлoвeк мepтв, нo ecть xopoшaя нoвocть жapa нe cильнaя и oн eщe нe нaчaл вoнять. Cheesy
Bce эти включeния и выключeния, aвтoпoкyпкa, вceвoзмoжныe пepeвoды и тп cдeлaны для пoддepжaния aктивнocти пpoeктa c цeлью пpoдoлжeния oбcyждeния нa фopyмax и oкyчивaния мeчтaний "a вдpyг вocкpecнeт".

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 05:53:44 PM

Scrypt.cc didn't get hacked. WE GOT HACKED. BY SCRYPT.CC. And the evidence is quite substantial if you look a few pages back. I took a $100 loss from the manipulated khs price spiraling downward. People will do anything for money and "Marcello" is one of those people. Its all just a game. A ponzi game at that. The last time he officially showed up was back in July so that should tell you that he's operating behind the scenes coming up with master plans to try and extend the life of the site to make even more money. Its called greed. And as long as people continue to deposit more money there it won't stop. But here's the catch:

WHATEVER MONEY YOU PUT IN YOU CANT GET OUT.

Good luck with that. Cheesy

malickie

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 06:01:51 PM

Let's see here, is it at all possible to make anymore FUD than this Topic already has.  Please Soylent, ThePhwner, Cryptodevil, we need more FUD.  Come on, think of some more creative things to FUD about, better yet, go to StakeMiners and make more FUD there, I am sure everyone would find it quite enjoyable Tongue.  At any rate, if this is all this thread has to offer is a bunch of repeating statements and not a damn thing new.  Really no point in letting it continue on.  Mods really ought to just lock the thread and leave it at that, anyone who wants to know the information about scc, can already see the umpteen posts by everyone on both sides and could make their decisions based on what is already posted.

I find it funny that you call out myself, Cryptodevil, and Soylent, yet say nothing of ThorSWO, rrocket, Kenny, and so forth, the obvious shills for ScryptCC. If you want me, in particular, to shut up, then you'll need to get the shills to stop posting their drivel and lies. I am able to back up my claims with evidence. The counter point seems to be "Nuh uh" or "fuck you" or "that's not true", and so on. And LMGTFY is right, as long as people keep searching this thread, they need to be able to find real resources to research the site and not just shill nonsense that's not only false, but will cause them to lose money. If you're annoyed at seeing me post the same stuff over and over, then I've done what I intended to do. It means its prevalent enough that people can't miss it and they shouldn't.

EDIT: This snippet from the Russian thread made me LOL:

"There is good news, good news. It's like saying -The man is dead, but the good news is the heat is not strong and he has not yet begun to stink."

Пoявилиcь xopoшиe нoвocти, xopoшиe нoвocти. Этo кaк cкaзaть -тoт чeлoвeк мepтв, нo ecть xopoшaя нoвocть жapa нe cильнaя и oн eщe нe нaчaл вoнять. Cheesy
Bce эти включeния и выключeния, aвтoпoкyпкa, вceвoзмoжныe пepeвoды и тп cдeлaны для пoддepжaния aктивнocти пpoeктa c цeлью пpoдoлжeния oбcyждeния нa фopyмax и oкyчивaния мeчтaний "a вдpyг вocкpecнeт".

True enough on all points. Only reason I called you three out is because I forgot everyone elses names ;P. At any rate the name calling, berating crap, if it stopped, would probably make things a bit less hostile and more palatable to actually read if both sides could handle that.  Not that I really would expect that, still would be a nice change of pace.

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:33:51 AM

Scrypt.cc didn't get hacked. WE GOT HACKED. BY SCRYPT.CC. And the evidence is quite substantial if you look a few pages back. ...

It isn't actually clear what went on.   What has happened at the site since then does indicate there is a problem going on.   
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:03:17 AM

Scrypt.cc didn't get hacked. WE GOT HACKED. BY SCRYPT.CC. And the evidence is quite substantial if you look a few pages back. ...

It isn't actually clear what went on.   What has happened at the site since then does indicate there is a problem going on.   

Well, you both seem to acknowledge that there's a problem with the site. It doesn't really matter whether iambitcoin5 is right, and scrypt.cc "hacked" its users, or whether dyask is right and the problem is less malign - there's clearly a problem going on.

christophorus

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:30:00 AM

I just remembered that when the site had it's own forum, TheCleanGame used to say that site was beta and that's why admin couldn't answer all the support messages. They weren't expecting so many people to sign up.

Maybe the site is still beta and that's why it's having so many problems.....

It's a shame those forums went. There was some glorious bullshit posted by TheCleanGame on there.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:36:10 AM

I just remembered that when the site had it's own forum, TheCleanGame used to say that site was beta and that's why admin couldn't answer all the support messages. They weren't expecting so many people to sign up.

Maybe the site is still beta and that's why it's having so many problems.....

It's a shame those forums went. There was some glorious bullshit posted by TheCleanGame on there.
Are you sure its not alpha? LMFAO

dyask

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:55:36 AM

It seems that many of the posters writing about the site clearly aren't using it and don't have any real experience with using it.   There are some very wild statements being thrown around that are completely wrong.   Such as the site has 6 THs of scrypt mining ... that is just made up nonsense.    

Right now the major issues are:
1) WDs are very slow.   At least they are happening again, but it isn't within 24 hours.
2) Admin has been quiet for a long time, he used to chat often with people.
3) Mining awards are still around 1/3 what they probably should be.   Price has adjusted but many had problems with that.
4) Autobuy should stay off when it is turned off.  

At least the mining awards have stopped dropping and WD are happening.   Stability is necessary.   The "hack" really caused many a lot of pain.   However things have improved from a few weeks ago.   That isn't a recommendation to put BTC into it and it may be hard to get it out.  
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:33:06 AM

still optimistic .Huh?..that will ultimately do no good
dyask

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:07:00 AM

still optimistic .Huh?..that will ultimately do no good

Giving up and running around scream SCAM is what doesn't do any good.   Site is still alive and working.   I have my personal theories about what is wrong and what isn't.   For example I think the yield seen right now are reflective of the actual amount of mining going on.    However while it is up and working, there is a lot better chance at recovery than if it isn't working.   

While I think that many shooting scam are doing any good, at the same time I don't encourage anyone to go there.   However greed will drive many there.   Hopefully I'll be completely out before it fails for good.
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:24:17 AM

Giving up and running around scream SCAM is what doesn't do any good.   Site is still alive and working.   I have my personal theories about what is wrong and what isn't.   For example I think the yield seen right now are reflective of the actual amount of mining going on.    However while it is up and working, there is a lot better chance at recovery than if it isn't working.   

While I think that many shooting scam are doing any good, at the same time I don't encourage anyone to go there.   However greed will drive many there.   Hopefully I'll be completely out before it fails for good.

Giving up and running around scream SCAM is what doesn't do any good
Why not? It warns potential investors away from the site - worst case scenario they miss out on an opportunity to make more money, best case scenario they avoid losing money. I can't see how silence helps, apart from scrypt.cc. Unless exposure threatens existing "investors", in which case they're complicit.

Site is still alive and working.
Except it probably isn't working. Even ThorSWO has been unable to show they received their alleged pair of 4 BTC withdrawals, and there are plenty of posters here who can testify to cancelled withdrawals. Any inability to withdraw is a serious problem, even if some punters can withdraw some (or even all) of their BTC.

While I think that many shooting scam are doing any good, at the same time I don't encourage anyone to go there.
Well, that's good, but you could perhaps be less ambiguous with your warnings. Sticking them at the end of posts is much like the small print at the end of an IPO prospectus.

I don't really understand why anyone would risk their reputation and other peoples' money by promoting scrypt.cc in any way, unless there was something in it for them.

dyask

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:09:30 AM

Why not? It warns potential investors away from the site - worst case scenario they miss out on an opportunity to make more money, best case scenario they avoid losing money. I can't see how silence helps, apart from scrypt.cc. Unless exposure threatens existing "investors", in which case they're complicit.

Many of the posts claiming scams are not accurate,  I pointed the 6THs claim is totally incorrect.   There are always lots of on-lookers that always want to climb on the scam wagon for whatever reason.   People that don't have any direct involvement with the site are really not in a position to know what is really going on.    

Except it probably isn't working. Even ThorSWO has been unable to show they received their alleged pair of 4 BTC withdrawals, and there are plenty of posters here who can testify to cancelled withdrawals. Any inability to withdraw is a serious problem, even if some punters can withdraw some (or even all) of their BTC.

How do you know the BTC wasn't received?    So what he doesn't want to show you proof, that is his business.   I'm not going to show you transactions to my wallet either.   I don't want to tie that wallet to my account here.   That is a persons freedom. 

Personally I know withdraws weren't working and now my last 3 have gone through, although it took a while.    I now have 5 more withdraws I've started and I'll see how those go.  Before the hack and after the power failure, I actually received a withdraw for 20 BTC.   I have no problem believing someone could have had a 4 BTC withdraw. 

Well, that's good, but you could perhaps be less ambiguous with your warnings.

I'm not ambiguous at all.   I've clearly stated the problems I know about and stated I don't recommend people invest BTC there.    That is completely clear.    I've done that on multiple forums and chats.   If you don't like that I don't agree with you, that is your problem.   I have a right to my own views.  

There are real problems and I do believe more hashing was sold than actual mining exists for it, but that isn't the same as there isn't any mining there.   I think that is the reason the yield per MHS is so low now and also why it has taking so long for the site to recover from the hack.   However that is just my theory.  
CanariAnali

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:14:05 AM

Still the same old 300 page time wasting and swearing crew out here Grin
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:29:31 AM

Many of the posts claiming scams are not accurate,  I pointed the 6THs claim is totally incorrect.   There are always lots of on-lookers that always want to climb on the scam wagon for whatever reason.   People that don't have any direct involvement with the site are really not in a position to know what is really going on.    

How do you know the BTC wasn't received?    So what he doesn't want to show you proof, that is his business.   I'm not going to show you transactions to my wallet either.   I don't want to tie that wallet to my account here.   That is a persons freedom. 

Personally I know withdraws weren't working and now my last 3 have gone through, although it took a while.    I now have 5 more withdraws I've started and I'll see how those go.  Before the hack and after the power failure, I actually received a withdraw for 20 BTC.   I have no problem believing someone could have had a 4 BTC withdraw. 

Well, that's good, but you could perhaps be less ambiguous with your warnings.

I'm not ambiguous at all.   I've clearly stated the problems I know about and stated I don't recommend people invest BTC there.    That is completely clear.    I've done that on multiple forums and chats.   If you don't like that I don't agree with you, that is your problem.   I have a right to my own views.  

There are real problems and I do believe more hashing was sold than actual mining exists for it, but that isn't the same as there isn't any mining there.   I think that is the reason the yield per MHS is so low now and also why it has taking so long for the site to recover from the hack.   However that is just my theory.  

(Apologies for the quote tree, not got time to prune and context matters more than brevity).

Numerous people, on numerous threads, in multiple different cultures and languages, have said they've not received requested withdrawals. ThorSWO offered - by way of "proof" - a bitcoin address. Analysis of the address showed that the transactions ThorSWO claimed - two 4 BTC withdrawals - didn't occur in a range of several days either side of ThorSWO's claimed date. Oh, and you've acknowledged withdrawals didn't work for you - and I have no reason to doubt you! To be honest, at this stage, without any credible explanation for past problems with withdrawals (and particularly with autoreinvest) even if withdrawals started going through for everyone, all the time, I'd still regard the past problems as a major red-flag.

Re: scam. Sure, lots of people claim it's a scam. You'll notice that I don't. I simply don't know - but it doesn't matter. Whether the problems people have documented is due to scrypt.cc being a HYIP, a ponzi, or simply a very badly run site - it's far too big a risk.

Re: ambiguity. Fair enough. My view is that anyone who doesn't err on the side of caution when it comes to giving any kind of investment advice is irresponsible. But you're right, that's my view.

Meepers

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:43:12 AM

Haha, it's absolutely insane that this website is still being used....

Many people like me are just stuck inside... we are hostages Undecided

Oh cut the crap.
How hard is it to just sell, withdraw and never look back?
I own a ton of MHS and I could be out in a few days tops.
Find a better excuse.

I tried already 3 times and for 3 times my coins got back with auto invest on. So that's I'm saying we are hostages

I agree. I've made over 25 withdraw requests in the past month. Only one was honored. The rest were canceled. We ARE hostages.

maybe scrypt cc only accept small withdraw  Undecided

They were all under 3 BTC. Perhaps Scrypt.cc only processes withdraws that are tiny in order to create chatter that you can withdraw.
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:47:25 AM

It seems that many of the posters writing about the site clearly aren't using it and don't have any real experience with using it.   There are some very wild statements being thrown around that are completely wrong.   Such as the site has 6 THs of scrypt mining ... that is just made up nonsense.    

1) WDs are very slow.   At least they are happening again, but it isn't within 24 hours.
3) Mining awards are still around 1/3 what they probably should be.   Price has adjusted but many had problems with that.

At least the mining awards have stopped dropping and WD are happening.   Stability is necessary.   The "hack" really caused many a lot of pain.   However things have improved from a few weeks ago.   That isn't a recommendation to put BTC into it and it may be hard to get it out.  

And once again, you attempt to refute math with bullshit. If you can't do any better than that just stop. Just fucking stop. It wasn't a wild claim, it was arrived at by counting the MHS for sale in the site's orderbook. Have you taken over for Kenny with your bi-polar quasi-defense of this outright scam?

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:51:35 AM

Still the same old 300 page time wasting and swearing crew out here Grin

Good thing you're back. Did you forget about this little gem? Openly gloating about your profit from others' loss shows that you're part of the shill crew and only serves as evidence of this as a Ponzi:

For sure you get scammed, you are to late in the game.
And if not you profit at least 5 times.
Anyhow because of you I will get my withdraw today.

dyask

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:01:31 PM

And once again, you attempt to refute math with bullshit. If you can't do any better than that just stop. Just fucking stop. It wasn't a wild claim, it was arrived at by counting the MHS for sale in the site's orderbook. Have you taken over for Kenny with your bi-polar quasi-defense of this outright scam?

You didn't show any math or proof.   There isn't any.   There was 500000000 KHS being bought and sold, not there is 500000 MHS being bought and sold.   Right now there is less than 80000 MHS listed for sale.   If there was 6 THS one would expect 1000x that much up for sale.    The 500 GHs figure is exactly what the Admin claimed was sold to the users.

Go on the #scrypt.cc chat and ask people how much MHS is out there.     

I've been at scrypt.cc since Feb. of 2014, I have a pretty good idea of exactly how much mining was sold.   However I think the true amount of mining a scrypt.cc is closer to 160 GHs.    Throwing out wild numbers doesn't make them true.
Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: