Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
Kenny2421

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:03:49 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2015, 07:30:28 PM by Kenny2421

This scam seems to have a different approach to payouts, some sort of skip-the-large-ones system .

https://blockchain.info/address/19mcjofGwKxGwhaZwDwPjdWd1KrFCZgoJJ

Scrypt.Cc Hot Deposits Wallet - BTC/day:
18/7/2015: +171
20/7/2015: +371
28/7/2015: +777 WD -644
29/7/2015: +114
30/7/2015: +100
20/7/2015
26/8/2015: +5
27/8/2015: +19
28/8/2015: +3
30/8/2015: +40 WD -68
31/8/2015: +160 WD -100
01/8/2015: +56

This is a new class of ponzi: Dynamic Ponzi with Adaptive Behavior Smiley

all i see are the fact that on some days there are large quantities of orders some that get lost in transit, with other days not receiving many deposits/withdrawals. if that is evidence of a ponzi then take it to the bank and we're done, but my personal bank account sees very little usage and gets a deposit when it needs one and withdrawals when it needs them. by your definition i am my own ponzi, arrest me...

btw your list is not in chronological order...

Edit 2: i was one of those 666btc on 7/28, wasn't sticking around for the hackers/whetevers to come back. I did leave them, twice, first time i simply had not pulled my money out, that was the power scandal, i did not know what else i should have used that money on. To be fair i am not a "Shill" as i am not recieving anything. i stand to lose my happy meal at scrypt.cc as much as the next guy, but after getting burned twice like i had my point is we should do more than look at the account from an outside glance like this and do something a little deeper.

If scrypt is a Ponzi (which i don't know if that is the right word, but scam most certainly), then we must do more to shut it down. If nobody cares to do so, then we will continue to have just what we do, and we will never shutter them. and that is why i invested my solid plastic action figurine with no movable joints in scrypt.

If a shill is a shill only because he does not openly accept the common consensus the group does, and instead seeks another alternative that will factually close them down, then i will be a shill. but that would make me ThePhwnr's shill???

All praise be to LordPhwnr, hroomshakalakahroom...He started this mess and now we all need it gone, one way or another. We cannot simply stick with what is if its not enough. And likewise if it is enough then we must do something about it. My kiddie burger and apple juice is attempting to prove with graphical evidence this so called auto-invest fraud. nothing more. I am finding it difficult, and anyone who has had this issue tell me the steps to recreate it so that i can bring the screenies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:57:52 PM

Kenny2421

however if it is in fact possible to shut down scrypt.cc at all, in part or in whole returning lost revenue, then we should do so.

This thread is full of members with profits, in some cases you can use clawback when bringing justice to Ponzi schemes. There is your revenue.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:08:26 PM

i do take a stance on both sides as i see both are in grievous error of each other.

Great, that's really helpful. People here have to weed through your horribly written overly-lengthy posts and try to figure out which side you're rooting for at any given moment. Way to let your bi-polar nature play out in the investment world.

scrypt.cc has one too many problems and should shut down until it can fix its service and provide the evidence everyone suggests. But to claim he is a scammer because there are legitimate problems and all known transactions are being posted through, they are simply taking enormous lengths of time, it is just unthinkable. When sony had is psn "hack" in 2011 there never was a group that took responsibility for it. It was a mess as big as this one, and no one ever actually found out because there was nothing but a flame war.

If your evidence is so solid then he is still in business against all other odds. But he definitely isn't saying what is and therefore anything that you say is, isn't necessarily the correct answer.

and your account is a measly 11 months older than mine congrats, you missed the 1 year mark...it'll never happen again...

Not only am I not sure what that means but an acct from April 2014 is a bit older than one from March of this year. 11 months is several lifetimes in crypto and I guarantee you I've been involved in a meaningful way with more crypto projects than you could dream of. One thing that's abundantly clear is that you have a fundamental lack of understanding of the entire crypto ecosystem and not just this particular scam.

You keep ranting, ranting, ranting about wanting evidence... how about  you STFU and go find some of your own and post it here. You obviously don't like the facts that have been posted to date so go be a detective little Kenny, and report back.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:10:44 PM

Kenny2421

however if it is in fact possible to shut down scrypt.cc at all, in part or in whole returning lost revenue, then we should do so.

This thread is full of members with profits, in some cases you can use clawback when bringing justice to Ponzi schemes. There is your revenue.

I had meant it to mean that all "Lost" proceeds be returned, however is seems that no one is interested in doing so, or putting a man "guilty" of investor fraud in prison. "it's too hard, they say. "It's not possible," they say. losers didn't go to the moon. Quitters didn't learn to fly. Men did, but here we have  cowards that attack their only friend. It has been amusing, but if the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, then he will die alone. I don't really need to convince people of the reality of the court room. It looks like none of you have been there for a reasonable offence. I will simply come by every now and again to see if any body has made any progress. But in the distant future, when Scrypt.cc is still around, and ThePhwner turns 2, you'll still be arguing who is right and wrong, old and new, legit or shill. None of you have made a successful prediction about scrypt.cc, and so i will try my hand: They will never disappear because you will never have a descent piece of evidence that will shut them down. No one wants to find it, "we have all the evidence," "we will shut them down," but most of all "It's not gonna happen."
Soylent_Green

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:19:56 PM

Drama Queen

Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:22:33 PM

Drama Queen

Denial or acceptance, can you or can't you?
malickie

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:41:31 PM

So, all I am seeing lately is shill this shill that.  Plain and simple fact is there are shills on both sides of the coin.  Now as for Shutting down the website and suing Marcelo.  Explain to me why than, there are so many HYIP that still function, no one get's taken to court for those, let alone anything else.  Or how about the scam artists with supposed hardware that have screwed people out of $2,000+.  Yea Nothing happens to those people either as far as I have seen.  The problem is CRYPTOCURRENCY, in general, Due to lack of Regulation, and this is according to CEX.IO, cannot be traced and recovered.  CEX.IO in that circumstance as far as I am concerned is just as crooked as the criminals out there doing the theft, but that's my opinion on them.

Either way, the HYIP function, or so people say, because they are over seas and aren't subject to US Laws concerning HYIP.

Now given the fact, Marcelo, unless he is in the US, is not subject to the same laws as the US, still subject to international laws, but those do differ, personally not sure by how much, but I know they do differ.  Now GAW was based in the US so they were subject to US Law.  Hence the reason they were so easily taken down, that and the power company issue.

Either way, unless HARD FACTS are presented, no judge is going to bother looking at SCC. Let alone any federal Agency.  You can toss around numbers that may or may not exist, but until Undeniable Facts are presented all the posts about this and that blah blah are more or less falling on deaf ears.  By Undeniable Evidence, I mean someone who knows for a FACT, because they met the man, that there is no mining going on and has photo's to prove it.  We know beyond a doubt that Marcelo (Or whatever the Real Name is) lives in the US or Brazil or wherever he/she/it might be.  Until we can get to something along those lines, all the bitching and whining in the world isn't going to help.

Don't get me wrong, not a fan of the whole Regulation thing with Cryptocurrency, but it would save people a Ton of headaches when dealing with Ponzi's/HYIP/SCAMS in general.

Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:47:57 PM

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz11/Kenneth_Tipton/Scryptcc-Before-8-31-15-4-34-pm_zpsenqqg6ml.jpg
http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz11/Kenneth_Tipton/Scryptcc-Before-9-1-12-33-pm_zpsfc8j7znk.jpg
http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz11/Kenneth_Tipton/Scryptcc-Before-9-1-8-46-am_zpsds9v2a4z.jpg

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz11/Kenneth_Tipton/Scryptcc-settings-8-31-15-4-34-pm_zpslkkuazrp.jpg
http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz11/Kenneth_Tipton/Scryptcc-settings-9-1-15-8-46-am_zpssjqxj6wh.jpg
http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz11/Kenneth_Tipton/Scryptcc-settings-9-1-15-12-33-pm_zpssxz43oek.jpg

the one fact i do know is that there seems to be fearmongering going on, there is no auto invest fraud transactions at all...Not sure how anybody else got those...

But my deposits have all worked, i proved that already...

and its not like i can just all willy nilly go buy a Zeusminer X6 for 5 dollars. Those rewards are from 28kh, LOL, if ponzi = ponzi cuz you said so I vote the villages oldest crypto incrnation to be God of Crypto cuz he said it was so and that makes it a reality. I did not get lucky for this long start explaining how your facts cam make me magically suffer fraudulent transactions after this length of time of not having them.

If someone says they have a missing transaction but do not post that it has not gone through then 1. They recieved it and didn't report back, 2. They never had it in the first place, or 3. the like to sound cool picking sides with the bullies who have little mor "Facts" than the lies of the man that the claim to be from. If santos is a liar, then what makes your facts facts, when he has lied to your face many times.

I look at numbers and i see fact i look at words from a known liar and cheat and cry foul whenever he opens his mouth.

If santos lies then you have no evidence...
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:49:23 PM

So, all I am seeing lately is shill this shill that.  Plain and simple fact is there are shills on both sides of the coin.  Now as for Shutting down the website and suing Marcelo.  Explain to me why than, there are so many HYIP that still function, no one get's taken to court for those, let alone anything else.  Or how about the scam artists with supposed hardware that have screwed people out of $2,000+.  Yea Nothing happens to those people either as far as I have seen.  The problem is CRYPTOCURRENCY, in general, Due to lack of Regulation, and this is according to CEX.IO, cannot be traced and recovered.  CEX.IO in that circumstance as far as I am concerned is just as crooked as the criminals out there doing the theft, but that's my opinion on them.

Either way, the HYIP function, or so people say, because they are over seas and aren't subject to US Laws concerning HYIP.

Now given the fact, Marcelo, unless he is in the US, is not subject to the same laws as the US, still subject to international laws, but those do differ, personally not sure by how much, but I know they do differ.  Now GAW was based in the US so they were subject to US Law.  Hence the reason they were so easily taken down, that and the power company issue.

Either way, unless HARD FACTS are presented, no judge is going to bother looking at SCC. Let alone any federal Agency.  You can toss around numbers that may or may not exist, but until Undeniable Facts are presented all the posts about this and that blah blah are more or less falling on deaf ears.  By Undeniable Evidence, I mean someone who knows for a FACT, because they met the man, that there is no mining going on and has photo's to prove it.  We know beyond a doubt that Marcelo (Or whatever the Real Name is) lives in the US or Brazil or wherever he/she/it might be.  Until we can get to something along those lines, all the bitching and whining in the world isn't going to help.

Don't get me wrong, not a fan of the whole Regulation thing with Cryptocurrency, but it would save people a Ton of headaches when dealing with Ponzi's/HYIP/SCAMS in general.

If Phwnr had a brain and not a bwnr he'd see that...
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 09:01:24 PM

the one fact i do know is that there seems to be fearmongering going on, there is no auto invest fraud transactions at all...Not sure how anybody else got those...

But my deposits have all worked, i proved that already...

and its not like i can just all willy nilly go buy a Zeusminer X6 for 5 dollars. Those rewards are from 28kh, LOL, if ponzi = ponzi cuz you said so I vote the villages oldest crypto incrnation to be God of Crypto cuz he said it was so and that makes it a reality. I did not get lucky for this long start explaining how your facts cam make me magically suffer fraudulent transactions after this length of time of not having them.

If someone says they have a missing transaction but do not post that it has not gone through then 1. They recieved it and didn't report back, 2. They never had it in the first place, or 3. the like to sound cool picking sides with the bullies who have little mor "Facts" than the lies of the man that the claim to be from. If santos is a liar, then what makes your facts facts, when he has lied to your face many times.

I look at numbers and i see fact i look at words from a known liar and cheat and cry foul whenever he opens his mouth.

If santos lies then you have no evidence...

Mr. Kenneth Tipton, you waffle about evidence this and evidence that and all you have posted are screenshots of one user (yourself) and you haven't even read what's actually going on. Autoinvest turns on periodically, not all the time. Wait for the next wave of withdrawals or some other arbitrary admin action.

Reading is fun, try it. Less posting, more reading, can you do that?
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:15:00 PM

Mr. Kenneth Tipton, you waffle about evidence this and evidence that and all you have posted are screenshots of one user (yourself) and you haven't even read what's actually going on. Autoinvest turns on periodically, not all the time. Wait for the next wave of withdrawals or some other arbitrary admin action.

Nice to know some one was actually paying attention. I have waited, for nearly 24 hours. I have not seen it, and by all accounts people say it is constant, a.k.a they don't get to withdraw because before the can the auto-invest kicks in. I have been to the auto invest withdrawal page. and it has not switched it on, and so that rules out a switch there, and if it is neither time constrained not code induced, then all I'm trying to do is find a reasonable solution.  If you'd recall from my earlier posts im trying to do that, by both having a small sum of money and leaving it, all while trying to utilize the features of the sit to show potential facts to all of the reported claims. If it is wrong for me to do the dirty job of picking through the nitty gritty details at my own potential loss, then who am i to understand is responsible for this task. If your facts are solid then i will be providing you with a necessary medium by which to use them. If this is undesirable then i'm not sure what your reason for complaining about my attempts to prove your statements. Are you not confident of the undeniable's undeniability? If the case is not then i will continue with my research for the facts, that beyond any reasonable doubt Marcello Santos is a criminal, so that you all may once and for all close this pissing ground. If a pissing ground is all you need i'm sure there are other forums to do it in.
christophorus

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:23:51 PM

Nice to know some one was actually paying attention. I have waited, for nearly 24 hours. I have not seen it, and by all accounts people say it is constant, a.k.a they don't get to withdraw because before the can the auto-invest kicks in. I have been to the auto invest withdrawal page. and it has not switched it on, and so that rules out a switch there, and if it is neither time constrained not code induced, then all I'm trying to do is find a reasonable solution.  If you'd recall from my earlier posts im trying to do that, by both having a small sum of money and leaving it, all while trying to utilize the features of the sit to show potential facts to all of the reported claims. If it is wrong for me to do the dirty job of picking through the nitty gritty details at my own potential loss, then who am i to understand is responsible for this task. If your facts are solid then i will be providing you with a necessary medium by which to use them. If this is undesirable then i'm not sure what your reason for complaining about my attempts to prove your statements. Are you not confident of the undeniable's undeniability? If the case is not then i will continue with my research for the facts, that beyond any reasonable doubt Marcello Santos is a criminal, so that you all may once and for all close this pissing ground. If a pissing ground is all you need i'm sure there are other forums to do it in.

Don't bother trying to replicate a bug. The bug is probably the fact that auto invest is not enabling on your account. It's happened to me at least three times. The MHS change has worked to my benefit. I have such a small amount there it's not earning enough money for auto invest to actually kick in and do something.
Just because you've not experienced it doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 09:27:27 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:27:58 AM by suchmoon

I have waited, for nearly 24 hours. I have not seen it, and by all accounts people say it is constant, a.k.a they don't get to withdraw because before the can the auto-invest kicks in.

Yeah of course. 24 hours and some screenshots is all you need to prove to the "jury" whatever it is you're trying to prove. And if you refuse to read what's already been posted in this thread numerous times then anything you say is a fact. Is that how your legal system works?

Here is a screenshot with autoinvest turned on. I'm sure an experienced Internet detective like yourself can use that to put Marcello behind bars once and for all, right?

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 09:29:45 PM

Page 442 PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:39:48 PM

I have waited, for nearly 24 hours. I have not seen it, and by all accounts people say it is constant, a.k.a they don't get to withdraw because before the can the auto-invest kicks in.

Yeah of course. 24 hours and some screenshots is all you need to prove to the "jury" whatever it is you're trying to prove. And if you refuse to read what's already been posted in this thread numerous times then anything you say is a fact. Is that how your legal system works?

Here is a screenshot with autoinvest turned on. I'm sure an experienced Internet detective like yourself can use that to put Marcello behind bars once and for all, right?

http://i.snag.gy/sG5x2.jpg

i never said anything was enough either you biased claims nor my screenshots. but if there is no case to prove then the thread is effectively off-topic and we should instead turn our attention to either supporting scrypt.cc on it support thread, or we should close it. Either way scrypt.cc = ponzi= off topic, and i'm done trying to prove one way or the other for it is niether. scrypt.cc = nothing. Can we see some moderation here...
PlzHalpMArcell0

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:44:06 PM

fuck scryptcc, and yourself, imo... the shit is a scam and every fucking bell should ring this 24/7
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 09:55:06 PM

Kenny, use the "Report to moderator" link to report posts that you deem off topic just like I'm starting to use it to report your posts. And thank you for making your opinion on scrypt.cc known to all of us, that's enough for now. When you have something new to say - feel free.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:56:58 PM

If Phwnr had a brain and not a bwnr he'd see that...

You should edit this to read FACTS THAT WE CAREFULLY CHOOSE TO FIT OUR CONVENIENT WORLD VIEW. They can shut down a website without knowing who the owner is. I thought this thread couldn't get any worse until OhMyGodTheyKilledKenny showed up. When do we get to the part where the rats eat you and just leave your coat?

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:01:03 PM

Kenny, use the "Report to moderator" link to report posts that you deem off topic just like I'm starting to use it to report your posts. And thank you for making your opinion on scrypt.cc known to all of us, that's enough for now. When you have something new to say - feel free.
i have reported it, as i have had to question the validity of the statements made. I did so by reporting my own post actually. And since arguing for your cause got me no where then i will indeed become a shill.

"We at Scrypt.cc deny any and all reports of wrongdoing. If you invested in us, and your money is missing then it is not our fault. If you recall, we were victims of a hacking assault. They still have access to the wallets...So enjoy. We also have an enormous electricity bill to pay, so the rewards will remain low as usual. Thank you for your continued support for our piggie banks."
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:04:37 PM

fuck scryptcc, and yourself, imo

I'm questioning if the thread ThePhwnr started for this reason didn't get closed on its own for is tendency to be really, really off-topic. if scrypt.cc can no longer find meaning on bitcointalk then a moderator needs to intervene. I do recall how there used to be a thread that was a sickening trollfest on both sides. and i can't even understand why no one is actually sticking to one thread or the other unless they somehow got merged...

What in the hell are you talking about... What thread did I start that got closed? Please don't make things up in the midst of all the lies already being told... Marcelo started this thread, not me. I didn't start an additional thread on this topic, and it never got closed. Man you are as stupid as they come. Dumb and angry is a dangerous combination.

EDIT: Focusing your attacks on me only makes you look more like Marcelo's shill. No matter how much you insult me it's still a scam, and you're still the most verbose moron yet.

If it is not closed then return to the shadows of the Scrypt.cc is a ponzi thread. Even if it was not yours, someone quoted you as blaspheming lord santos. In a bid to win over our chumps, you were quoted as describing in detail how our Holy 850 GH in not real. Perhaps it is not you that i remember but you were very active. And so Lord Santos banishes you from our land...

edit to your edit:I also am fluent in monkey business: "Oh ah oh ah ah," not entirely sure what that means, the last chimp i spoke to clawed my face...
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: