Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
Kenny2421

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:12:08 AM

Again, you cry foul but claim that KHS = kh/s...

What word u speek 'gain???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:17:26 AM

Right here in this thread, posted by your puppetmaster himself:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg11250367#msg11250367

The users currently own 500GHS, a 350GHS batch just arrived last week but we don't plan in selling those KHS for the time being.

For anyone interested our 4 data centers are open for visitation as we have nothing to hide, so far 3 fellow members have already visited our DC's and I'm currently in conversation with a few others that are interested in visiting. If you want to drop by, the best way to get ahold of us is through our chatbox located on the trade page or by submitting a support ticket via our site.

Would you be so kind and please visit Marcelo's data centers? This forum could use you being away for a couple of weeks.
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:21:30 AM

Right here in this thread, posted my your puppetmaster himself:

The users currently own 500GHS, a 350GHS batch just arrived last week but we don't plan in selling those KHS for the time being.

For anyone interested our 4 data centers are open for visitation as we have nothing to hide, so far 3 fellow members have already visited our DC's and I'm currently in conversation with a few others that are interested in visiting. If you want to drop by, the best way to get ahold of us is through our chatbox located on the trade page or by submitting a support ticket via our site.

Would you be so kind and please visit Marcelo's data centers? This forum could use you being away for a couple of weeks.

Ooops, again, GHS is not Gh/s...

You have failed to point out how that is not the case. He did not say gigahash per second, he did say GHS.

try to read next time...

Not to mention you killed the chat box, and i don't live near Brazil...
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:29:28 AM

You have failed to point out how that is not the case. He did not say gigahash per second, he did say GHS.

try to read next time...

You can still submit a ticket and request that trip. You were claiming that tickets are not getting deleted, so this is you chance to prove two things at once and settle your KHS/MHS/GHS doubts. I'm sure admin will pay your airfare, just ask.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:30:23 AM

Is this scam still running? Gosh happy i have hashie. Grin

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:34:53 AM

try to read next time...

You can still submit a ticket and request that trip. You were claiming that tickets are not getting deleted, so this is you chance to prove two things at once and settle your KHS/MHS/GHS doubts. I'm sure admin will pay your airfare, just ask.

I have to tickets open, both positive, and neither need support.
Not to mention, you just want me gone, until the rest of the pack comes back after the next batch of problems.
Sorry, i'm a bigger shithead then that...
Still, GHS/MHS/KHS is not interchangeable with kh/s, Mh/s, nor Gh/s. I don't know if you looked at your mining software recently. It is not debatable. Just try...Run that shit at cgminer's thread and you'll get chewed out worse than you're trying miserably to do to me...
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:36:24 AM

scam, schmam, i'm getting paid and that's what counts at the end of the day.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:39:35 AM

Not to mention, you just want me gone, until the rest of the pack comes back after the next batch of problems.
Still, GHS/MHS/KHS is not interchangeable with kh/s, Mh/s, nor Gh/s. I don't know if you looked at your mining software recently. It is not debatable. Just try...Run that shit at cgminer's thread and you'll get chewed out worse than you're trying miserably to do to me...

Don't tell me to prove your stupid theories, prove it yourself. Go ahead, post in that cgminer thread and post a link here so that we could all see.

Why are you suddenly backpedaling from your own claims? File a third ticket, ask for a DC visit, see what Marcelo says. Take your phone with you when you travel, you'll still be able to post your drivel here.

What happened Kenny, struggling to take that foot out of your mouth?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:40:35 AM

It's not really running. "Convulsing" is more like it.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:41:31 AM

It's not really running. "Convulsing" is more like it.
hehe  Grin Grin

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:42:11 AM

Don't tell me to prove your stupid theories, prove it yourself. Go ahead, post in that cgminer thread and post a link here so that we could all see.

Why are you suddenly backpedaling from your own claims? File a third ticket, ask for a DC visit, see what Marcelo says. Take your phone with you when you travel, you'll still be able to post your drivel here.

Nope, terrified of heights...ain't gonna happen...NO PLANES!!!!

Couldn't do it last time, either.

edit: no boats either...My mom's friend owns a boat, and i won't touch it...
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:43:59 AM

Get on a cruise ship.

Let me guess, prone to horrible sea sickness?
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:45:46 AM

Get on a cruise ship.

not sea sickness, it is part of the heights problem, more of a psychological fear odf knowing that the water is terribly deep, and i sink like a rock. Strong swimmer, prone to falling in...
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:47:42 AM

Get on a cruise ship.

not sea sickness, it is part of the heights problem, more of a psychological fear odf knowing that the water is terribly deep, and i sink like a rock. Strong swimmer, prone to falling in...

Ok, what's your excuse for not posting in that cgminer thread as you suggested? Fear of different threads?
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:50:57 AM

Get on a cruise ship.

Ok, what's your excuse for not posting in that cgminer thread as you suggested? Fear of different threads?

nope i shouldn't have to do your share of the leg work, too...
if KHS/MHS/GHS is all the same why is the reward calculable and your claim that anything else is fiction, is not...
prove he has no mining, as he said himself, there have been visits, anyone in your posse that went?
If not, then we need to find who has gone. You all prolly have the scared to death to open their mouths, and i have become their Voice.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:56:37 AM

Nope i shouldn't have to do your share of the leg work, too...
if KHS/MHS/GHS is all the same why is the reward calculable and your claim that anything else is fiction, is not...
prove he has no mining, as he said himself, there have been visits, anyone in your posse that went?
If not, then we need to find who has gone. You all prolly have the scared to death to open their mouths, and i have become their Voice.

Kenny, I haven't claimed anything about GHS/MHS/KHS, I just posted a link to Marcello's post. You want to prove that GHS isn't GH/s - do it. I don't even know how to do it so I definitely can't do it for you. If you think posting in some other thread will help you prove it - go ahead.

Can you do ONE THING that you're waffling so much about? Yes or no?

Yes - Kenny is a man of his word and will do as he says.

No - Kenny will admit scrypt.cc is a scam and will not shill this thread again.

Can you do it Kenny?
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:01:16 AM

Nope i shouldn't have to do your share of the leg work, too...

Kenny, I haven't claimed anything about GHS/MHS/KHS, I just posted a link to Marcello's post. You want to prove that GHS isn't GH/s - do it. I don't even know how to do it so I definitely can't do it for you. If you think posting in some other thread will help you prove it - go ahead.

Can you do ONE THING that you're waffling so much about? Yes or no?

Yes - Kenny is a man of his word and will do as he says.

No - Kenny will admit scrypt.cc is a scam and will not shill this thread again.

Can you do it Kenny?

What word am I supposed to be keeping that you want me to?
I never said I would post on another thread..
I do believe i gave YOU a direct order.
God hath spoken.
Do his bidding, for you will undoubtedly suffer His Wrath, but i couldn't care less about that bitch...
So Mabey???
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:02:50 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 04:05:29 AM by ThePhwner

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.

More info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102560.0

1. Investor fraud began immediately when Marcelo advertised he was selling shares on a mining farm when no mining was taken place. This is investor fraud by US law and likely in other jurisdictions. From the front page of ScryptCC as of 9/2/1025:

Scrypt.CC | Purchase MHS in a matter of seconds, start mining right away and even be able to trade your MHS in real time with prices based on supply and demand!Our custom software mines the most profitable coins!

Most cryptocurrencies that are mined by computers use a ‘proof of work’ algorithm, designed to make them prove that they have invested the computing power in producing the coins. Bitcoin uses SHA–256, but many alternative coins (altcoins) use another system, called scrypt.

Scrypt.CC was created to make mining scrypt based coins accessible to everyone without huge upfront costs, no huge electricity bill at the end of the month, no worries with hardware failure, no babysitting the machines 24/7. We take care of all of that for you!

2. The 850 Gh/s claimed which is now closer to 6000 Gh/s, cannot be accounted for on any Scrypt coin network and coin liquidity analysis on exchanges does not show volume sufficient to exchange enough Scrypt coins to support Bitcoin payouts on this site:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102560.0

3. Rewards have steadily diminished now for months, despite significant improvements in Scrypt mining conditions. This resulted in a price drop and extended many people's ROI into neverland. Conveniently both SccStats and MSGRelay have deleted all the KHS history and now only show a few days of MHS history.

4. Many people had 37,000 KHS mysteriously removed from their accounts. This has not been explained or corrected:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12218831#msg12218831
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12151050#msg12151050
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12151078#msg12151078
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12151152#msg12151152
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12151183#msg12151183
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12151196#msg12151196
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12151325#msg12151325

5. Many people have had multiple support tickets deleted with no resolution:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12151173#msg12151173

6. Many people have had withdrawals cancelled and/or shown them as processed when they were never sent:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12298508#msg12298508
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12288899#msg12288899
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12288972#msg12288972
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12286562#msg12286562
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12218846#msg12218846
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12218875#msg12218875
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12219039#msg12219039
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12219078#msg12219078
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12189182#msg12189182

7. When KHS was converted to MHS, the overall availability went from 850 "GHS" to 6000 "GHS" with no explanation

7a. During this conversion rounding was used and many people lost KHS

7b. Once the conversion took place, the commodity was immediately devalued below the 100 satoshi per KHS threshold once again devaluing portfolios:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12226151#msg12226151

8. At multiple points, many people have had auto-invest force turned on, resulting in additional loss of accrued BTC:

http://bitcoinist.net/cloud-mining-provider-scrypt-cc-drains-bitcoin-user-balances/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12288899#msg12288899
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12290220#msg12290220
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12291203#msg12291203
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12286569#msg12286569
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12286562#msg12286562
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12219039#msg12219039
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12219078#msg12219078
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12219252#msg12219252
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12219411#msg12219411
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12213273#msg12213273

[EDITED TO ADD LINKS AND REFERENCES]

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 02:09:38 AM

Alright, fun as it may be to play with Kenny I think I'm gonna try another game. It's called "starve the shilltroll". It's fun, I suggest everyone participate. Consists of doing absolutely nothing, best kind of game.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:10:52 AM

Alright, fun as it may be to play with Kenny I think I'm gonna try another game. It's called "starve the shilltroll". It's fun, I suggest everyone participate. Consists of doing absolutely nothing, best kind of game.

Sounds good. I could use a break. Wink

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: