Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:29:29 AM

ask : withdraw is working HuhHuh??
the front page says the withdrawal script has been fixed.
If you want to leave better do it quick while the getting is good...

withdraw working but im not sure this service will be long life

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kenny2421

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:31:57 AM

and to be fair to ThePhwnr just once, no scam will live forever.
and regardless of if this is or not, the owner is changing tactics but nobody will listen.
I see 850 GHS one time and i see 6000 the next.
Scams need to change and evolve as the player base is in flux at all times.
Franciem

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:41:35 AM

and regardless of if this is or not, the owner is changing tactics but nobody will listen.

why you continuous defend scryptp.cc ?

Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:44:08 AM

Actually i just described what i believe scrypt.cc is... i edited my post a ways back up the page. And you should read you fuck...

You start by telling me how the hell calling it out as a scam is there by defending it...

I cal BS.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:51:33 AM

Hey Kenny/Admin/ThorSWO,

Are you keeping up with the news regarding these criminal ponzi-based 'investment' scams?
http://www.natlawreview.com/article/just-how-scary-sec-fear-not-sufficient-grounds-to-duck-administrative-subpoena
The SEC’s continuing investigation centers around potential securities law violations that occurred in connection with GAW’s sale of Hashlets and PayCoin, and the possibility that claims to investors about the virtual currency mining operations were false and misleading. The Commission is also investigating whether GAW’s Hashlet sales had the hallmarks of a Ponzi scheme and is investigating what happened to the millions of dollars in revenue that GAW earned in bitcoin and other virtual currencies.

I'm getting the impression, what with you and ThorSWO et al. repeatedly posting lame excuses trying to down-play the seriousness of the crime, trying to claim that it is we in this thread who are guilty of wrongdoing against you,  I mean 'Admin', even going so far as to cite differences in GH/s and GHS as some sort of get-out-of-jail-free card, that perhaps you are as scared as Carlos Garza and are desperately hoping that throwing around a ton of bullshit will make everyone else stink and distract from the truth.

The truth being, of course, that scrypt.cc is a proven criminal operation and it will only be a matter of time before the appropriate authorities catch up with you. It does help, of course, that scrypt.cc is dragging this out for weeks on end, hoping that the heat will die down by the time these 'MHS' are worth far less than they would have been able to drop when they were simply 'KHS', in the mistaken hope you can just walk away in time as nobody will be interested anymore. There'll always be someone interested, particularly because many scrypt.cc 'investors' have been US citizens.

So, sure, keep the site running long enough that the three-letter agencies can see for themselves without needing to subpoena hosting providers, would you? That'd be super, thanks.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:57:23 AM

To be absolutely clear:

I am no shill for Scrypt.cc. It is called a dictionary. None of you jack tards has one, nor have you heard of one...

I believe the owner/admin of scrypt.cc is a madman.

If people look towards the top of this page, I don't call scrypt.cc a ponzi. At all.

A ponzi is a Ponzi. Scrypt.cc is a weird Psycho-Killer-Bitch that enjoys being one too many steps ahead of you losers.

I still do believe that even telling you lot to open a book for once in your life will not bring about any change in the fact the all of you are absolute idiots.

If i am a shill for telling you to step up you fucking game cuz Santos is winning, then all of you are really bad at being scam hunters.

No scam will ever last. They all get called. And they shut down. It is simply a mater of how long it takes. With losers still citing many months old data, and the game no longer what any of you actually are up to speed with, even within your own thread, then this scam at Scrypt.cc is not going away fast, if ever.

You all might want to shill for Santos, cuz you sure as hell don't make the cut to take him down...
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:59:06 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 05:38:52 AM by Kenny2421

Hey Kenny/Admin/ThorSWO,

Are you keeping up with the news regarding these criminal ponzi-based 'investment' scams?
http://www.natlawreview.com/article/just-how-scary-sec-fear-not-sufficient-grounds-to-duck-administrative-subpoena
The SEC’s continuing investigation centers around potential securities law violations that occurred in connection with GAW’s sale of Hashlets and PayCoin, and the possibility that claims to investors about the virtual currency mining operations were false and misleading. The Commission is also investigating whether GAW’s Hashlet sales had the hallmarks of a Ponzi scheme and is investigating what happened to the millions of dollars in revenue that GAW earned in bitcoin and other virtual currencies.

I'm getting the impression, what with you and ThorSWO et al. repeatedly posting lame excuses trying to down-play the seriousness of the crime, trying to claim that it is we in this thread who are guilty of wrongdoing against you,  I mean 'Admin', even going so far as to cite differences in GH/s and GHS as some sort of get-out-of-jail-free card, that perhaps you are as scared as Carlos Garza and are desperately hoping that throwing around a ton of bullshit will make everyone else stink and distract from the truth.

The truth being, of course, that scrypt.cc is a proven criminal operation and it will only be a matter of time before the appropriate authorities catch up with you. It does help, of course, that scrypt.cc is dragging this out for weeks on end, hoping that the heat will die down by the time these 'MHS' are worth far less than they would have been able to drop when they were simply 'KHS', in the mistaken hope you can just walk away in time as nobody will be interested anymore. There'll always be someone interested, particularly because many scrypt.cc 'investors' have been US citizens.

So, sure, keep the site running long enough that the three-letter agencies can see for themselves without needing to subpoena hosting providers, would you? That'd be super, thanks.

sorry if i was admin, you bitches wouldn't be bitchin you'd be cryin...

I'd have taken you money and split.

He is in fact much further ahead of you, and you are too far back to see it...

edit: your proof was in that pudding of yours...yeeeaaahhh it was good. I'm a big guy and you are a really little guy. you don't need it. And i need your cheerios, gotta piss...

Edit 2: maybe you should keep up on your own thread loser...
Also, your statement has nothing to do with Scrypt.cc, and is unlikely to ever...
If you don't care to get ahead of santos, then why would us at the Bureau even bother with your sorry ass. We don't care we are absolutely done with Crypto. After silk road, we are moving on...
BTW I'm in the family of an agent, not one myself, don't flatter yourself...

Edit 3: The reason i know you got shit is your activity...
and we wont do anything crypto. too much room for the "greed" factor in an investigation...we don't need that.
If you got real evidence then bring it. I've seen more evidence on milk cartons.
The whole GAW thing is cuz they were a business and handled as such. Scrypt.cc is a Ponzi by your claim, and we won't touch another crypto nothing that can't be handled in a fashion like GAW.

Edit 4: to be clear i'm not going to bring this to my father so he can review it either. You sorr shits, just don't get it. If he is a ponzi, well then he wasn't and now he something else, but your reference to "Ponzi" is vague by your admission. And I'm very aware of your "Evidence" and none of it is worth my time, and so i won't be bothering him.

To be clear yet once more: Scrypt.cc was not, is not, won't ever be a ponzi. He most certainly is paying and the funds are all there. And so what the fuck ever he is, it certainly isn't legal, but you don't even have a real name. His host is register under your stupid pseudonym that keeps circling. And therefore, i simply cannot do anything on my end. He does list plenty of data, yone of which is any of your concern, as i already have had him checked. So you lot still have nothing. Marcelo Santos, on paper at least is as real as it gets. Without reasonable cause we can't get a warrant.

Not sure what any of you thing "Probable cause" is, probably something along the lines of typical stereotypes of federal agents, but we just aren't going to bother.
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:39:33 AM

Kenny the TOS of the site say that this site make money MINING ALT COINS ....

MINING ALT COINS !

so i presume that KHS is = to KHS because i assume that there is a mining company. but is impossible if you look at mining power chats of alt coin like LTC that there is mining operations active, no evidence when the power outtage happened (as declared by the admin) that in altocoins power happened a visible decrease in Kh/s o Mh/s or whatever you vant to call it.

Look at https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/hashrate-ltc.html ad if you find a huge slip in power on the dates of power outrage, i can accept that scamsantos is mining. elesevere is all a joke and you gain money from other people, that don't know that is a fraudulent site, depositing btc, so you are a robber like the admin.

I played with this site and exited months ago, (at a loss), when i realized that there is no mining activity because i'm not a person who will gain money from other in a fraud way.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:51:50 AM

fnurgle . . . panic . . .more fnurgle . . . more panic . . . fact-dodging "I'm not going to respond to that thread proving the lies" fnurgle . . .weird "My Dad is a cop" fnurgle . . ."so there, bitches" fnurgle

Uhuh, yeah you sound legit, Kenny. We'd better stop alerting people to this scam because, you know, fnurgle or something.

Way to disprove the math in my thread, by the way, awesome rebuttal.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:52:17 AM

Kenny the TOS of the site say that this site make money MINING ALT COINS ....

MINING ALT COINS !

so i presume that KHS is = to KHS because i assume that there is a mining company. but is impossible if you look at mining power chats of alt coin like LTC that there is mining operations active, no evidence when the power outtage happened (as declared by the admin) that in altocoins power happened a visible decrease in Kh/s o Mh/s or whatever you vant to call it.

Look at https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/hashrate-ltc.html ad if you find a huge slip in power on the dates of power outrage, i can accept that scamsantos is mining. elesevere is all a joke and you gain money from other people, that don't know that is a fraudulent site, depositing btc, so you are a robber like the admin.

I played with this site and exited months ago, (at a loss), when i realized that there is no mining activity because i'm not a person who will gain money from other in a fraud way.

Okay first, Santos is real on paper.

Second, I have said this all along.

Third, If you want a warrant, show probable cause, as I'm your only kind of link to any sort of inside access.

And finally, If Santos is mining, then he is not mining??? Sorry little hard to follow the last bit.

Mining = Mining, not fraud. If you did pay attention, his power bill has not changed, and now he has more miners.

If for any reason, somebody has any objections to shutting him down now's the time. Equally, I'ma start trollololing cuz no one has anything besides "Hes a fraud 'cuz we say he is, and that's a fact!"

And to your big ass bold letters, go home. no money here. Go find job. We no support illegals.

You want to earn money, go find employment. Cryptocurrencies are still a proof of concept if you didn't realize.
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:53:08 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 06:05:00 AM by Kenny2421

fnurgle . . . panic . . .more fnurgle . . . more panic . . . fact-dodging "I'm not going to respond to that thread proving the lies" fnurgle . . .weird "My Dad is a cop" fnurgle . . ."so there, bitches" fnurgle

Uhuh, yeah you sound legit, Kenny. We'd better stop alerting people to this scam because, you know, fnurgle or something.

Way to disprove the math in my thread, by the way, awesome rebuttal.

lol, keep talkin smartass...
he ain't the only one ya know...

edit: i also find it funny how you try your damnedest to turn me away.

Oh well guess you coulda done a better job. Santos is not going down.

You got shit. Every bit of you evidence is so far out of date it can't be used to pinpoint anything

And sadly I'm laughing at a man who really wants to see a small business shut down. You would be surprised just how many people would be against you.

If you want him shut down it's a long uphill stroll right in the path of the boulder that is society.

I listened to your "Math" once and i looked like a fool. You refute any other math that can be calculated as fantasy because MHS is megahash per second, but it might well be "Marcelo's Hash share." your math does not compute yet mine does. He has changed his game. And you are not up to date.

This whole debate has me quite tickled actually. If you have any other fairy numbers to swing from you magic wand i'm sure your fellows would take them hook, line, and sinker.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:56:00 AM

To be clear yet once more: Scrypt.cc was not, is not, won't ever be a ponzi.

Ponzi Scheme

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator.

Jesus, Kenny, try and at least make the effort to understand the shit you're involved in.

Franciem

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:58:22 AM

Actually i just described what i believe scrypt.cc is... i edited my post a ways back up the page. And you should read you fuck...

You start by telling me how the hell calling it out as a scam is there by defending it...

I cal BS.

so not problem if you get neg trus t?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=494425

Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:06:25 AM

To be clear yet once more: Scrypt.cc was not, is not, won't ever be a ponzi.

Ponzi Scheme

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator.

Jesus, Kenny, try and at least make the effort to understand the shit you're involved in.

What new investors? There are no new investors. The old ones left cuz you said they did. So did i leave anyone out? Not seeing the bigger picture here.
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:10:20 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 06:20:41 AM by Kenny2421

I cal BS.

so not problem if you get neg trus t?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=494425

I got negative trust for pointing out santos has miners, he simply does not call it 1:1. That by definition, is not a pozi cuz he did provide a mining source. The question indeed is not how he came by it, but how he misled.

TheBwnr and SatanFish refuse to accept this. And i will not go away.

I can't give a fuck if you trust me cuz i see untrustworth fucks all over this tread.

Who trusts a man with his Erection hanging out of his pants, and you don't shake hands with the devil.

edit i have never defended scrypt nor have i stated bitmain was at fault for selling their own proprietary mining hardware, perhaps maybe bitmain, but TheBwnr can't read that many sentences without blowing his brain.

By definition, i can't possibly be a shill, by Satan's definition i still can not be a shill. asking that you lot step up your game, just enough to be up to speed, is not, will not be shilling.

I'm told to look stuff up. mayhap you lot could read all of your thread from scratch for me kay...
I'ma not do it seems i'm already little farther along than you are...
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:17:32 AM

What new investors?

Every single 'investor' who sent money to scrypt.cc after the very first 'investor' did is a 'new' investor. The crime has already been committed, Kenny, so the continuing existence of the website to this day serves as a handy start point for investigators to work their way backwards from.

Scrypt.cc cannot suddenly make themselves legit, Kenny, money earned from having lied to people in order to get them to 'invest' is known as the 'proceeds of crime'.

As for
Quote from: PoorKenny
That by definition, is not a pozi cuz he did provide a mining source.
Fractional mining isn't an excuse, kiddo, it's a crime. You can't sell more mining power than you actually have, that's fraud.

Goodness, you really are extraordinarily uninformed about these things.

Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:26:28 AM

What new investors?

Every single 'investor' who sent money to scrypt.cc after the very first 'investor' did is a 'new' investor. The crime has already been committed, Kenny, so the continuing existence of the website to this day serves as a handy start point for investigators to work their way backwards from.

Scrypt.cc cannot suddenly make themselves legit, Kenny, money earned from having lied to people in order to get them to 'invest' is known as the 'proceeds of crime'.

As for
Quote from: PoorKenny
That by definition, is not a pozi cuz he did provide a mining source.
Fractional mining isn't an excuse, kiddo, it's a crime. You can't sell more mining power than you actually have, that's fraud.

Goodness, you really are extraordinarily uninformed about these things.

so then you proved my point???

good boy fraud is fraud ponzi is ponzi.

lying to earn a profit is fraud. Paying people with money from your lied about mining is still fraud.

good to see you really don't have a brain this is getting us somewhere.

Try proving this one right in an attempt to denounce it.

Scrypt.cc is not a ponzi. It is a fraudulent investment firm, providing false earning data, when they indeed have less...

How, btw is this shilling, still not clear.

Scrypt.cc is not a ponzi. It is a fraudulent investment firm, providing false earning data, when they indeed have less...

i posted it twice so you get a second look kay...

edit: also fine details like KHS vs kh/s make the biggest of differences. A jury of laymen see th "/" in there and see it as something else. Probably have been to jury duty, just not for a case that ued that to it's advantage...I don't really recall what it was about i kinda slept some, i do know i didn't know what it was and the guy walked.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:31:58 AM

SMH, you truly are an epic idiot, Kenny.

Scrypt.cc is guilty of multiple crimes and even if so much as one satoshi was paid to an 'investor' from btc paid to scrypt.cc from another 'investor', as opposed to it coming from legitimate profit, it is classed as being a ponzi-based fraud.

You're just making yourself look a fool, a really ignorant one at that, seriously.

coinmyne

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:38:31 AM

I sent about $10 worth of bitcoin to scrypt.cc a couple of months ago, before having read any of this information. I kind of forgot about it until today, when I checked the site and found that, even with "auto-reinvest" on, my account is only worth about $8.00. I would like to investigate the nature of the $2.00 loss, but I have no transaction history older than two days - it has all been deleted. So all I know is I sent 0.04 BTC, and I now (allegedly) have a pending withdrawal for 0.036 BTC. I suspect I may have, like many others, mysteriously lost 37 KHS, and also suffered the devaluation after the change to MHS. Not that it matters, because there are no KHS or MHS, and there is probably very little BTC left, either.

The reason I bring this up, though, is that even if it were not a complete scam (which it is), and even if my 0.036 BTC withdrawal actually goes through (we'll see, but I'm not holding my breath), it wasn't profitable to begin with, at least for me, over the last two months or so. If you're going to make up a fake mining service in order to attract money from people so you can steal it, you ought to at least make it look profitable on paper.

Thanks to those of you who did the work necessary to demonstrate the scam.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:43:17 AM

When the leaderboard was still up I noticed that 20 people seemed to control 70-80% of the supposed 500 ghs. My obvious conclusion was that the 500 was total bunk, more likely it was at least 2-3 times that floating in the market. So, at some point the operator simply had to write off most of that overissued khs or lower the reward drastically. Actually he has done both by now.

Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: