Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 [443] 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:12:19 PM

You didn't show any math or proof.   There isn't any.   There was 500000000 KHS being bought and sold, not there is 500000 MHS being bought and sold.   Right now there is less than 80000 MHS listed for sale.   If there was 6 THS one would expect 1000x that much up for sale.    The 500 GHs figure is exactly what the Admin claimed was sold to the users.

Go on the #scrypt.cc chat and ask people how much MHS is out there.     

I've been at scrypt.cc since Feb. of 2014, I have a pretty good idea of exactly how much mining was sold.   However I think the true amount of mining a scrypt.cc is closer to 160 GHs.    Throwing out wild numbers doesn't make them true.

I can't recreate the orderbook at the time. Read back a few pages; this was noted by people other than myself. And you're seriously throwing out that stonerfest shitshow of an IRC as some sort of validation? Are you going to start a debate with me over the fact that Marcelo lies about mining entirely and that every bit of MHS/GHS is made up?

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:23:36 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2015, 12:48:05 PM by dyask

(Apologies for the quote tree, not got time to prune and context matters more than brevity).

Numerous people, on numerous threads, in multiple different cultures and languages, have said they've not received requested withdrawals. ThorSWO offered - by way of "proof" - a bitcoin address. Analysis of the address showed that the transactions ThorSWO claimed - two 4 BTC withdrawals - didn't occur in a range of several days either side of ThorSWO's claimed date. Oh, and you've acknowledged withdrawals didn't work for you - and I have no reason to doubt you! To be honest, at this stage, without any credible explanation for past problems with withdrawals (and particularly with autoreinvest) even if withdrawals started going through for everyone, all the time, I'd still regard the past problems as a major red-flag.

Re: scam. Sure, lots of people claim it's a scam. You'll notice that I don't. I simply don't know - but it doesn't matter. Whether the problems people have documented is due to scrypt.cc being a HYIP, a ponzi, or simply a very badly run site - it's far too big a risk.

Withdraws were broken for at least two weeks.   They have been working now for a couple of weeks.   While the withdraws were broken there was two separate things that happened.
1) Some disappeared.   A message on the site says a bug was found and audits are being done and those withdraws are being credited back to peoples accounts.   I have heard on chat that it has happened.   I didn't have that problem so I can't say more.
2) Many withdraws were credited back to accounts after a week and the autobuy feature was enabled on all accounts at about the same time.   That happened twice.

Now withdraws are working, but very slow.  I've had 3 paid since the withdraws started working.  So you were incorrect in saying the site is broken and that people can't get withdraws.    However, withdraw are currently painfully slow.

Re: ambiguity. Fair enough. My view is that anyone who doesn't err on the side of caution when it comes to giving any kind of investment advice is irresponsible. But you're right, that's my view.

Quoting or repeating information that isn't current is irresponsible.   You clearly aren't using scrypt.cc and you only have second-hand information.   Making claims based on second-hand information is irresponsible.   It is fine to say there have been reported issues and to urge caution.   I think you have stepped over that line.   Why even get involved?  There are plenty involved with scrypt.cc that are already reporting the problems.   The scam cheerleading is just noise that actually confuses the issues.   People look at is and say, oh, that is just rabble trolling for trouble.   Well at least that is what I often think.  

dyask

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:28:26 PM

You didn't show any math or proof.   There isn't any.   There was 500000000 KHS being bought and sold, not there is 500000 MHS being bought and sold.   Right now there is less than 80000 MHS listed for sale.   If there was 6 THS one would expect 1000x that much up for sale.    The 500 GHs figure is exactly what the Admin claimed was sold to the users.

I've been at scrypt.cc since Feb. of 2014, I have a pretty good idea of exactly how much mining was sold.   However I think the true amount of mining a scrypt.cc is closer to 160 GHs.    Throwing out wild numbers doesn't make them true.

I can't recreate the orderbook at the time. Read back a few pages; this was noted by people other than myself. And you're seriously throwing out that stonerfest shitshow of an IRC as some sort of validation? Are you going to start a debate with me over the fact that Marcelo lies about mining entirely and that every bit of MHS/GHS is made up?

You offer no proof on anything and instead tell me to go dig out your proof.   Classic trolling.  

I already told you I've been using the site for over 1.5 years.   I have a very good idea of exactly how much KHS was sold when.   The claim you make that there is 1000x as much as what can be seen is clearly people using order books from the KHS days and saying it is MHS.   There is 1000x difference between KHS and MHS.   Don't you understand the metric system?

EDIT:  If you care to look, you'll see I only pointed out a couple of points that greatly hurt your position.   I was actually doing you a favor.  
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:49:42 PM

Withdraws were broken for at least two weeks.   They have been working now for a couple of weeks.   While the withdraws were broken there was two separate things that happened.
1) Some disappeared.   A message on the site says a bug was found and audits are being done and those withdraws are being credited back to peoples accounts.   I have heard on chat that it has happened.   I didn't have that problem so I can't say more.
2) Many withdraws were credited back to accounts after a week and the autobuy feature was enabled on all accounts at about the same time.   That happened twice.

Now withdraws are working, but very slow.  I've had 3 paid since the withdraws started working.  So you were incorrect in saying the site is broken and that people can't get withdraws.    However, withdraw are currently painfully slow.
Indeed. There's a post a few up from yours, a current complaint about being unable to withdraw. Regardless - if you read what I posted I spoke about "past problems" with withdrawals, and that that in itself is a red-flag.

Re: ambiguity. Fair enough. My view is that anyone who doesn't err on the side of caution when it comes to giving any kind of investment advice is irresponsible. But you're right, that's my view.

Quoting or repeating information that isn't current is irresponsible.   You clearly aren't using scrypt.cc and you only have second-hand information.   Making claims based on second-hand information is irresponsible.   It is fine to say there have been reported issues and to urge caution.   I think you have stepped over that line.   Why even get involved?  There are plenty involved with scrypt.cc that are already reporting the problems.   The scam cheerleading is just noise that actually confuses the issues.   People look at is and say, oh, that is just scum trolling for trouble.   Well at least that is what I often think.  

I'm fairly certain I don't quote or repeat information (current or otherwise), except where I'm certain. You're quite right that I don't use scrypt.cc - I'm said that before, and I'm happy to acknowledge it. My interest came from being a potential investor (trading GHS looked like commodities trading, and I tend to prefer derivatives and commodities) and being appalled at what I saw - people continuing to invest in a site that raise major red-flags. You could well be right that I've stepped over a line: I've acknowledged before that there are people here with experience of scrypt.cc's problems, who will have a better idea than me whether the problems result from farce or fraud. If those people have concerns about my commenting - I'll stop immediately.

I really don't think "PSAs" urging caution are "scum trolling" - but again, erring on the side of caution is my approach to investments and I'm rapidly learning that not everyone shares that approach (or even regards scrypt.cc as anything other than gambling - in which case, fair enough, to each their own).

This space intentionally left blank.
dyask

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:04:55 PM

I'm fairly certain I don't quote or repeat information (current or otherwise), except where I'm certain. You're quite right that I don't use scrypt.cc - I'm said that before, and I'm happy to acknowledge it. My interest came from being a potential investor (trading GHS looked like commodities trading, and I tend to prefer derivatives and commodities) and being appalled at what I saw - people continuing to invest in a site that raise major red-flags. ...

Scrypt.cc is a horrible place to go for trading.   It is way too high risk for that.   It is one thing to trade if you have a position there, it is a whole another thing to go there with the intent of making coin.   Anyway that is my thought on trading at scrypt.cc.   The market at scrypt.cc works very differently than what people are normally used to. 

I used to day trade derivatives, even complex option spreads.   That is nothing like cloud mining.   If you must trade crypto, at least do it at an exchange.   Wink
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:09:24 PM

Guys just admit it scrypt.cc is dead and pays shit

LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:13:15 PM

I'm fairly certain I don't quote or repeat information (current or otherwise), except where I'm certain. You're quite right that I don't use scrypt.cc - I'm said that before, and I'm happy to acknowledge it. My interest came from being a potential investor (trading GHS looked like commodities trading, and I tend to prefer derivatives and commodities) and being appalled at what I saw - people continuing to invest in a site that raise major red-flags. ...

Scrypt.cc is a horrible place to go for trading.   It is way too high risk for that.   It is one thing to trade if you have a position there, it is a whole another thing to go there with the intent of making coin.   Anything that is my thought on trading.

I used to day trade derivatives, even complex spreads.   That is nothing like cloud mining.   If you must trade crypto, at least do it at an exchange.   Wink

My day trading is limited to FX (I was very, very bad at it...!), but I've worked within the industry and had a good education in futures and options (and I'm a lot better when I can hedge!) Part of the reason I like BTC (despite being involved since 2010 I've never ventured further than BTC into the crypto world) is that I can trade easily - where I live you need a qualification to trade options, and - not having the qualification - BTC lets me do it without the tedium of sitting an exam!

I must admit (and this is partly based on looking at other cloud mining sites) I assumed scrypt.cc was an exchange! I shall avoid non-exchanges, and thanks for the advice. Currently I use Bitfinex for BTC-proper and Coinut for options (though I'm eagerly waiting for Quedex to open for business) - I'm wary of exchange-risk (which Bitfinex made topical recently...) so I tend to spread trading between exchanges (greater risk, but less exposure).

Anyway, apologies if this has discussion has been heated at times. Despite that, it's been educational and ended on a positive note!

(Edit: and apologies to everyone else for straying off-topic with this last post).

This space intentionally left blank.
dyask

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:26:00 PM

Anyway, apologies if this has discussion has been heated at times. Despite that, it's been educational and ended on a positive note!

No worries from me, I've pretty thick skin.    I may have offended and that wasn't my intent either.   

The situation at scrypt.cc is very stressful, even as it is improving.   It causes a lot of heated debate.     
rhok666

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:27:47 PM

You didn't show any math or proof.   There isn't any.   There was 500000000 KHS being bought and sold, not there is 500000 MHS being bought and sold.   Right now there is less than 80000 MHS listed for sale.   If there was 6 THS one would expect 1000x that much up for sale.    The 500 GHs figure is exactly what the Admin claimed was sold to the users.

I've been at scrypt.cc since Feb. of 2014, I have a pretty good idea of exactly how much mining was sold.   However I think the true amount of mining a scrypt.cc is closer to 160 GHs.    Throwing out wild numbers doesn't make them true.

You offer no proof on anything and instead tell me to go dig out your proof.   Classic trolling.  

I already told you I've been using the site for over 1.5 years.   I have a very good idea of exactly how much KHS was sold when.   The claim you make that there is 1000x as much as what can be seen is clearly people using order books from the KHS days and saying it is MHS.   There is 1000x difference between KHS and MHS.   Don't you understand the metric system?

EDIT:  If you care to look, you'll see I only pointed out a couple of points that greatly hurt your position.   I was actually doing you a favor.  

Dude, just stop it. The invisible "data-center move" was proof enough. Hard math proof. You still refuse to accept this.

Although this is already enough proof I will add some math for you:

Math with your "mining" rewards:
MH price   
0,00078499 BTC
MH reward per day
0,00001344 BTC

If you would run that MH with real hardware by yourself @ LTC network:
MH reward per day with real hardware
0,0001493 BTC

So the reward for real hardware is 91% higher than with scrypt.cc's mh.
That means the ROI for the scrypt.cc admin is 5,25 days if he is running real hardware.
Well, lets say the power costs are 50% of all rewards, then the ROI is 10,51 days

Now tell me, why should the admin not buy the hashrate out of the orderbook? If he is mining he can be sure that he can't be get scammed by himself.
He has thousands of private BTC's and doesn't invest in his own farm with a 10 day ROI by buying his customers hashrate back?
The risk that something will happen with his "farm" in 10 days is somehow very manageable.

But still, the "data-center move" is enough proof. It was proven to be a lie. You still refuse to give any logical counterargument to the fact that it is not possible that the missing 500-850GH/s for 2 days are not visible in the blockchains.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 01:30:53 PM

It seems that many of the posters writing about the site clearly aren't using it and don't have any real experience with using it.   There are some very wild statements being thrown around that are completely wrong.   Such as the site has 6 THs of scrypt mining ... that is just made up nonsense.    

Right now the major issues are:
1) WDs are very slow.   At least they are happening again, but it isn't within 24 hours.
2) Admin has been quiet for a long time, he used to chat often with people.
3) Mining awards are still around 1/3 what they probably should be.   Price has adjusted but many had problems with that.
4) Autobuy should stay off when it is turned off.  

At least the mining awards have stopped dropping and WD are happening.   Stability is necessary.   The "hack" really caused many a lot of pain.   However things have improved from a few weeks ago.   That isn't a recommendation to put BTC into it and it may be hard to get it out.  

And once again, you attempt to refute math with bullshit. If you can't do any better than that just stop. Just fucking stop. It wasn't a wild claim, it was arrived at by counting the MHS for sale in the site's orderbook. Have you taken over for Kenny with your bi-polar quasi-defense of this outright scam?

You didn't show any math or proof.   There isn't any.   There was 500000000 KHS being bought and sold, not there is 500000 MHS being bought and sold.   Right now there is less than 80000 MHS listed for sale.   If there was 6 THS one would expect 1000x that much up for sale.    The 500 GHs figure is exactly what the Admin claimed was sold to the users.

I've been at scrypt.cc since Feb. of 2014, I have a pretty good idea of exactly how much mining was sold.   However I think the true amount of mining a scrypt.cc is closer to 160 GHs.    Throwing out wild numbers doesn't make them true.

I've been at scrypt.cc since March 2014 and I have a very different view of things. I wonder why is that?

You picked one claim (6 TH/s) that is quite hard to prove now after the fact and you're twisting it into some kind of rebuttal. What about all the other shit that happened?

• Scrypt.cc was NOT profitable for most of its existence as it tracked the perennially unprofitable LTC
  • Scrypt.cc had a quick ROI period at the beginning of 2015 when the price of KHS was dropped to LTCGear levels
  • Scrypt.cc started experiencing major issues ("farm move", "hack") when LTC rebounded earlier this year
  • Scrypt.cc is no more paying anywhere near LTC profitability
  • Scrypt.cc removed 37000 KHS from many users accounts
  • Scrypt.cc cancelled withdrawals and turned auto-invest on many times
  • Scrypt.cc marked withdrawals as completed but did not send the transactions many times
  • Scrypt.cc is not communicating with its customers

The list is far from complete. I don't know what you're trying to do but you're not helping anyone that's for sure. The site is a scam and needs to be closed down. At the very least anyone looking for information about it needs to get a fair warning and not some kind of rationalization of what's happening. What's happening is fraud and theft.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.

More info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102560.0

And here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg12338249#msg12338249
Snoopy1

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:51:49 PM

They have scammed my last 5 payments all over $5 they displayed as complete but nothing in my wallet,

Officially a scam site now, was great while it lasted.
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:53:56 PM

No worries from me, I've pretty thick skin.    I may have offended and that wasn't my intent either.    

The situation at scrypt.cc is very stressful, even as it is improving.   It causes a lot of heated debate.    

All anyone needs to do is look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=220936 if they want to know whether or not to trust what you're saying.

You bounce from Ponzi to Ponzi, scam to scam, and do your best to promote them to entice others. BTC-Arbs, Bitcoin-trader(dot)biz, Paycoin... all scams you promoted heavily in the face of evidence to the contrary:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557446.msg6080055#msg6080055
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11129345#msg11129345
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg11120912#msg11120912

It's sad that this is your involvement in the crypto community. No amount of semantics, word games, and dissection of pointless minutia will change that this is a giant scam based on a lie. It doesn't matter that you've been involved since Feb 2014, and you're now trying to debate the specific figure of how much fictitious hash is being sold. The point is, its all fake, and its all a lie, and you're promoting a scam.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
rhok666

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:02:18 PM

No worries from me, I've pretty thick skin.    I may have offended and that wasn't my intent either.    

The situation at scrypt.cc is very stressful, even as it is improving.   It causes a lot of heated debate.    

All anyone needs to do is look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=220936 if they want to know whether or not to trust what you're saying.

You bounce from Ponzi to Ponzi, scam to scam, and do your best to promote them to entice others. BTC-Arbs, Bitcoin-trader(dot)biz, Paycoin... all scams you promoted heavily in the face of evidence to the contrary:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557446.msg6080055#msg6080055
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11129345#msg11129345
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg11120912#msg11120912

It's sad that this is your involvement in the crypto community. No amount of semantics, word games, and dissection of pointless minutia will change that this is a giant scam based on a lie. It doesn't matter that you've been involved since Feb 2014, and you're now trying to debate the specific figure of how much fictitious hash is being sold. The point is, its all fake, and its all a lie, and you're promoting a scam.

Your negative trustrating is inappropriate.
He is just blatantly wrong with his assessments. To be wrong is no crime.

I have perceived him as very friendly over the forums.
metalchain

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:09:27 PM

Back to accounts? then where is my coin?
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:14:58 PM

Promoting ponzis deserves negative trust. Sorry if you don't agree but that's why we have this peer system. Just because his demeanor is friendly doesn't mean the scams aren't scams. BTC-Arbs was an obvious scam and so is ScryptCC.

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:15:41 PM

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.

More info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102560.0

dyask

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:15:56 PM

No worries from me, I've pretty thick skin.    I may have offended and that wasn't my intent either.   

The situation at scrypt.cc is very stressful, even as it is improving.   It causes a lot of heated debate.     

You bounce from Ponzi to Ponzi, scam to scam, and do your best to promote them to entice others. It's sad that this is your involvement in the crypto community. No amount of semantics, word games, and dissection of pointless minutia will change that this is a giant scam based on a lie. It doesn't matter that you've been involved since Feb 2014, and you're now trying to debate the specific figure of how much fictitious hash is being sold. The point is, its all fake, and its all a lie, and you're promoting a scam.

I think for myself.   I'm not going to get into endless debate here.   You made a claim that scrypt.cc sold 6 THs of scrypt mining.   That claim can't be supported or defended and it greatly weakens your position.   Instead of realizing your error you just attack me.    

Very, very weak.  

Oh and I posted I had been at scrypt.cc since Feb of 2014, that isn't bouncing around.   Here is high lights of my history:
* Started cloud mining a CEX.io, also wrote and used bots there.
* Started at scrypt.cc at Feb. 2014
* Write a miner for ProtoShares (PTS) and still have tons of AngleShares ...
* Tried a lot of altcoins
* Tried BTCarbs - Didn't profit just got my BTC back.
* I've loaned BTC and actually did a lot at BTCjam which I don't recommend unless you enjoyed getting scammed.  
* GAW miners for a while, got out with my BTC.
* I was a GAW, barely got out with my BTC.  
* Mined and sold a lot of Paycoin, before is became a scam.
* Medium sized LTCgear accounts - LTCgear owes me ~30000 LTC and I'm involved in a lawsuit over that  (far from the only one)
* Played some Ponzi games (not Ponzi scams) for a while and totally got my clock cleaned on though to the tune of about 5 BTC.
* Of I done to dice gaming too, but not much, you always lose.
* Build a good sized BTC mining position at Hashnest
* I'm also involved in building a physical mining farm.

That is just the highlights, but you can see I have a lot of experience.   Yes you can twist it to evil intent, but there isn't any.    

So if you only get one thing from this get this.   Putting a bogus claim in your scam rant make the whole rant look stupid.  Wink

dyask

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:19:29 PM

Promoting ponzis deserves negative trust. Sorry if you don't agree but that's why we have this peer system. Just because his demeanor is friendly doesn't mean the scams aren't scams. BTC-Arbs was an obvious scam and so is ScryptCC.

I have never promoted a Ponzi.   Claiming I have is just a lie.     I didn't promote BTC-Arbs, it just thought it was a better choice over another arbitration site that turned scam.  

Scrypt.cc is a scam to you, I don't think it is the same you do.   I also haven't been promoting it.
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:22:15 PM

will this shit ever end

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:23:00 PM

I have never promoted a Ponzi.   Claiming I have is just a lie.     I didn't promote BTC-Arbs, it just thought it was a better choice over another arbitration site that turned scam.  

Scrypt.cc is a scam to you, I don't think it is the same you do.   I also haven't been promoting it.

So then I take it with all of your expertise and big talk, you have evidence that ScryptCC is in fact mining? Please post it here. And stop with the semantics - advocating BTC-Arbs as "a better choice" is promoting it. Let's discard your hard-on for the 6 Th/s for a minute... how exactly can you conclude ScryptCC is anything but a scam? Are you simply going to ignore the per MH reward math that was provided on the last page? You're here blathering about facts... where are your facts? Where's the proof of mining? Without proof of mining, nothing else you postulate matters because that's the initial lie from which all the other lies unfurl.

will this shit ever end

Not as long as Ponzi Queens and shills continue to promote it...

Pages: « 1 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 [443] 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: