Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
PlzHalpMArcell0

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:44:45 PM

Either the shills have completely interchangeable personalities or they're just all the same guy.

yes.. i realize this account could also appear to be this same person.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kenny2421

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:48:47 PM

someone show me an alternative in code that makes something like this random then tell me, i'd like to do some debunking. I see no evidence from anybody woth even their own time. So why keep relying on weak whimsical data. you want hard evidence then start making a database of these kinds of things.

no jury wants to haer how you have his maximum share count but can't prove he has none. all he would need to do is hav a hand full of actual hardware to debunk your theories. If defeating him at his own game is too hard for you all then quit while you are ahead.

And your pseudo code is "evidence"? For the "jury"? Fabulous. I'm sorry, I was wrong about you. You probably are really that dim. Keep going.

no but it shows that there can be a bug. When withdraw finishes, the if branch ends. it does not loop through all transacions. if someone has a missing transaction it is caught by the script because they were spamming the script, but it gets stuck in limbo until the thread ends, looking to the system like it had finished. you give no explination as to how a withdrawal can be a "lottery," as code that sometimes works but sometimes doesn't is not "random" but bugged.

You have never coded before or you would know that when a logic branch that needs to be called multiple times is only looped inside of itself, the code block ends. if more submissions occurred on the server than the script had recieved then they were suck.

others have mentioned that their missing deposits are coming through. mabey you should stop bashing my attempt to help you find a brain and learn from what someone has to say. I am not sying scrypt.cc is a good place for business, rather i am saying that there are alternative measures that can explai the same thing if from the wildest to the most concrete, bitmain to a unlooped logic branch. try to use at least a single brain cell and not your penis first...

i'm only pointing out the obvious, since it is too much for people to accept that there can be a reason why someone has never told you about and "real" mining. If he has 850 MH that explains the GH. It also explains where so much money is coming from. you give no answer as to where the largest portion of withdrawals is replaced from. I say that we need to observe inclusively not exclusively. Leave stones unturned and you have nothing...
Soylent_Green

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:54:21 PM

September 1, 2015 - We're aware of a bug in our withdraw script that marked some withdraws as sent on the site but didn't transmit the transaction to the blockchain.
The bug has been fixed and we'll be running audits crediting users that experienced this bug.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Oh.. you poor stupid idiots. You really believe that crap?

Nobody can help you. I'm sorry, you are far too retarded.
Darwinism will eat you.

Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:55:43 PM

if you can provide me with a snippet of code that has the possibility of producing random withdrawals then i can see about tesing it in running code for you.

How can someone give you the source code for the ponzi site? Well, may ThorSWO can - ask him.

Why does it even matter what the specific piece of code is and how it does this? It's clear the site has defrauded many users through misrepresentation and outright theft (no explanation yet for the missing 37000 KHS). No amount of shilling is going to change that, even if you try to disguise it as a "concern".

New account, recently changed password, total reversal of defending the site to trying to "take it down"...

Kenny's activity here definitely doesn't pass the sniff test.

Somehow i still don't recall saying ever that i defended them, much more than they needed a defense lawyer, and i'm no lawyer, lol

I have always said that there is more than one option to a probable solution, and the best one is found by using occams razor which you personally invoked, btw, perhaps you should look it up yourself.

if scrypt.cc is a ponzi/scam/fraud site, then bring up numbers a jury can rule on. I have not changed my stance. I have always asked that you do more than suggest absurd things. the 850 gh is not gh but something else. the data center did not move in 48 hours it moved after aperiod through the then next 48 hours. and hackers are everywhere. why identity has been stolen before...

If you wont defend your own claims that his our rediculous with anything more than his own words being rediculous, then what have you proved. If i say "i am a fool," and you say i am a fool, then i am a fool. but if i say you are a fool and you say "I am a fool," then you are a fool...

Edit: btw even if my account is "new" ThePhwner, yours is not much older...I have to start somewhere right, if not the i'll get no where. And if i am to just follow your suit then i am a lemming, id rather stand for a proper investigation than to simply nod and agree...
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 05:08:00 PM

the data center did not move in 48 hours it moved after aperiod through the then next 48 hours.

Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:10:20 PM

the data center did not move in 48 hours it moved after aperiod through the then next 48 hours.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/64276902.jpg

no hablo ingles???

not sure if that is right i failed spanish 3 years running needed it as another language for advanced studies.
I did graduate with a 3.1 gpa tho...not so well for LA...
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:37:44 PM

I am afraid that the comments i am making are not very clear and they seem to be drawing a lot of criticism from the people who hold the same views.

I simply can't write, on paper or any other medium, and prefer to do my conversing via voice.

I am however trying to tell everyone that i do hold their interest at heart, i just think we should look deeper than the surface. The level of problems has not been objectively defined against all other alternatives.

If there is indeed no other alternative the fine. However if we don't start looking for one, we will never see just how deep his potential network of fraud goes.

I believe that i have not been very concise, and direct and as a result have become a target for attack. I have not directly supported scrypt.cc in any fashion, i have however requested more than blurbs about a potential problem, with less details attached to the report than a parking ticket.

If it is unnecessary to uncover any more truth than what we have then it should be no hard task to find him and bring him to justice. I have not heard this yet and have been told repeatedly that we have all the evidence we need...to not be able to do so because it is too difficult.

I suppose any for of deeper picking into this age old scab of an issue will get us nowhere quickly. If it is not possible to end scrypt.cc then we have no further business to attend to and i request that this thread be closed because i have very clearly deviated from the consensus that it is in fact impossible.

however if it is in fact possible to shut down scrypt.cc at all, in part or in whole returning lost revenue, then we should do so. If we have enough data to finish what we have started, then i request that this topic be closed, as it is no longer necessary. On the other hand, if we can get at scrypt.cc, but our level of evidence is insufficient, then we simply require more.

If i am unclear and we have all of the evidence that we require, but it is still too difficult to the why do we debate this topic anymore. If i understand correctly, we all want to see this site closed, but we can't work together and figure out if what we have is actually enough evidence to support our claims that can be used as a basis for closing its doors. I can plainly see that no mater what anyone believes scrypt.cc remains open, and our bickering has led us no where.

Do we have out bearings to present a case to anybody besides their web host, as they have very little power to work with? If yes then lets move on. If not then lets collect more evidence that is usable. But lets do something besides call out who's new or old, right or wrong, who's legit and who's a shill...The list goes on. we either do something or we don't.

If i'm a shill and don't pass your dog sniffing checking methods just because i have been unclear, then so be it. I'm under no obligation to follow anybody's belief system but my own. And i believe that we should do more debunking, because the idea that he is scamming isn't proving true to the degree that he can be arrested, by what i am told. If it is not possible to arrest someone for investor fraud where you live then i apologize, but your money is gone. We in the USA keep our investors happy, without them, our economy would crash...
Borntostun

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:41:42 PM

this is the kind of thing i am asking for...Just a little commonsense if you want help. No company, legitimate or otherwise, can help you if you don't provide them with more than an assault because you have a problem.

I am not saying Scrypt.cc is a good deal. in fact there have been too many reported "Problems," but nowhere near enough supporting facts to prove them. if scrypt.cc has no mining power period, id need to see accommodations for all global hashrates, even those that are not directly listed, you know the "others." if we cant support our claims, then we cant get our money back. if we can't keep our heads when writing tickets they get deleted. Its simple, and it doesn't change between one site to the next...

Dude, wtf, seriously? You have to be one of the stupidest shills ever. Look at that address those withdrawals are going out of. Do you see ANY withdraws > 1 BTC ? No, you do not. Why? Because he is only letting small amounts withdraw. It's a ponzi, whether you want to believe it or not. You give me a headache btw, I may just put you on ignore, you are making me dumber by reading your pathetic waste-of-life shilling drivel.  Roll Eyes

Edit - wtf does that sentence above I bolded even mean? Between sites? Keep your head? Goddamn, you are one dumb motherfucker. Do you think people are seriously making this shit up??

Withdraws are being sent from this address: 1Bidh2XFr9JzfXppeZd2cPKpbnJGvqCY4h
Analyzing the first page of withdraws made yesterday on blockchain.info.
https://blockchain.info/address/1Bidh2XFr9JzfXppeZd2cPKpbnJGvqCY4h?offset=400&filter=0
Skimming through it, looking for transactions > 1BTC that you claim do not exist.

I find this:
e41acc0a9381dc524bf57a247f2cec62c72a308ce4f51dac91a50418918cda0e - 2.699BTC
f1b0d443e3b63fc1612b148cadf6c4e9280419bcb43152220706a9502e3f1545 - 1.2875388BTC
d974b40a3a7a15fe1505cd421afb59c78c29b7ebb436cc523cc414a9f2d91008 - 6.11765339BTC
fa1669c0750330c7fc48f32925415560311042a227c0c3b068228282a2029e30 - 20.17549054BTC
4f028d522362965f65b349038a3a656fb0066e69d6aff6ceb310f538eaf5a011 - 1.12731293BTC
efa21a3a8760207b83c8b6c5c24fc3157b6e243f1ed261516d15de6b8c0d1bcd - 4.25548672BTC

There's 9 more pages of transactions from yesterday.
I won't waste my time going through all of them since I've already made my point.

Then where is my withdrawal of greater than 6btc from 8.12.15? 
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:44:55 PM

snip
i request that this thread be closed because
snip

You do realise that "Marcelo" started this thread?

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:47:34 PM

snip
snip

the hell do i care lol, or you for that matter?
If hes a scammer like everyone says he is and we have all the vevidence to back it up, shut him down, and close this thread...if not then we still have work to do to prove it...
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:49:42 PM

snip
snip

and now marcelo sent his mad dog shills to request the thread to be closed cause it ain't a praise the lord thread anymore Smiley

what hapened marcelo? lost your password to the scryptcc account?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 05:50:49 PM

snip
snip

the hell do i care lol, or you for that matter?
If hes a scammer like everyone says he is and we have all the vevidence to back it up, shut him down, and close this thread...if not then we still have work to do to prove it...

You know you can just stop posting and reading here if you don't like it and walk away, right?
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:52:27 PM

snip
snip

and now marcelo sent his mad dog shills to request the thread to be closed cause it ain't a praise the lord thread anymore Smiley

what hapened marcelo? lost your password to the scryptcc account?

when did i ever support marcello over attacking one track mindedness?

i have always said if your evidence is so great why the hell is he still around...

Either you have a pair of eyes in your had with pins in them or someone popped em out with a rolling pin...
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:54:19 PM

Somehow i still don't recall saying ever that i defended them, much more than they needed a defense lawyer, and i'm no lawyer, lol

I have always said that there is more than one option to a probable solution, and the best one is found by using occams razor which you personally invoked, btw, perhaps you should look it up yourself.

if scrypt.cc is a ponzi/scam/fraud site, then bring up numbers a jury can rule on. I have not changed my stance. I have always asked that you do more than suggest absurd things. the 850 gh is not gh but something else. the data center did not move in 48 hours it moved after aperiod through the then next 48 hours. and hackers are everywhere. why identity has been stolen before...

If you wont defend your own claims that his our rediculous with anything more than his own words being rediculous, then what have you proved. If i say "i am a fool," and you say i am a fool, then i am a fool. but if i say you are a fool and you say "I am a fool," then you are a fool...

Edit: btw even if my account is "new" ThePhwner, yours is not much older...I have to start somewhere right, if not the i'll get no where. And if i am to just follow your suit then i am a lemming, id rather stand for a proper investigation than to simply nod and agree...

Your first post here clearly stated that you saw no issues with "scrypt" as you called it. You've completely changed your position since then. The big issue is that every post of yours is so convoluted and takes stances on both sides of the coin that no one knows what the hell you're really trying to say.

And maybe you should learn to read... Your account was made March of this year... mine is a bit older than that kiddo.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:01:46 PM

Your first post here clearly stated that you saw no issues with "scrypt" as you called it. You've completely changed your position since then. The big issue is that every post of yours is so convoluted and takes stances on both sides of the coin that no one knows what the hell you're really trying to say.

And maybe you should learn to read... Your account was made March of this year... mine is a bit older than that kiddo.

i do take a stance on both sides as i see both are in grievous error of each other.

scrypt.cc has one too many problems and should shut down until it can fix its service and provide the evidence everyone suggests. But to claim he is a scammer because there are legitimate problems and all known transactions are being posted through, they are simply taking enormous lengths of time, it is just unthinkable. When sony had is psn "hack" in 2011 there never was a group that took responsibility for it. It was a mess as big as this one, and no one ever actually found out because there was nothing but a flame war.

If your evidence is so solid then he is still in business against all other odds. But he definitely isn't saying what is and therefore anything that you say is, isn't necessarily the correct answer.

and your account is a measly 11 months older than mine congrats, you missed the 1 year mark...it'll never happen again...
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 06:16:58 PM

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call this shitshow. You've been warned.
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:21:51 PM

https://i.imgur.com/QZAHqVX.png

There is no mining. This is only a game without fixed rules.
The "admin" take some of deposited BTC as remuneration.

and if you don't want to play then don't. But don't buy your way into a gave you would rather not play. If i am to play a gam i would indeed only spend money on one that i enjoyed. Hence why i do crypto. i have rarely made a profit, i simply like the numbers game. and if anybady still remembers yesterday that is why i said i was depositing money to scrypt.cc. and with it being unfair and rigged i really do enjoy it.

there is no reason to complain simply never put large transactions like some of those into it and you would be fine.
i don't see a reason not to sut down a shitty site like scrypt. but we still need more than it is a "random game with no fixed rules," which is exactly what has been said by there is no mining

if there is no mining and that is what you are looking for go elsewhere. but i'm gonna stand right in the middle until i do have a side to sand on i will eventually have to take a side. but until then do your best to incriminate him on terms of a legal basis, as you can't close a site because he is not mining for you. it's not investor fraud if you didn't read the faq. it never says he is letting you point you hash rate anywhere else and you cant point yours to his. But neither do you have conclusive evidence that he is not paying out either. if you look at my post a ways back in which i stated my withdrawal txs, then youll see i did pull plenty out.

it is a game, and a shitty one at that. so don't play. but don't complain, as i have yet yo see him go down for "investor fraud." the level of problems that people report are severe but not unthinkable, or even unheard of. Still, if hes into fraud, you have to prove it. if im a troll/shill for telling you the obvious then i should prolly rename my account to "TheObviousShill" lol
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:30:36 PM

most likely of the "ponzi" variety

"most likely" is not "fact," but i will agree that it does not bode well when the site does not provide a straight answer when asked about its problems and deletes tickets. however from the people posting here i think that there are one too many angry ones and that their tickets get deleted for being offensive.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 06:36:53 PM

"most likely" is not "fact," but i will agree that it does not bode well when the site does not provide a straight answer when asked about its problems and deletes tickets. however from the people posting here i think that there are one too many angry ones and that their tickets get deleted for being offensive.

The only reason I put "most likely" there is that a ponzi by definition pays out until it doesn't. This scam seems to have a different approach to payouts, some sort of skip-the-large-ones system (yes, I didn't post pseudo code for you - sue me).

Your theory on tickets is completely false, even the "nice" ones get deleted, so much for "facts".

I'm going to try to post the PSA on every page to counter your shilling, Mr. It's-only-a-fact-if-it-justifies-the-scam.
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:47:10 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2015, 07:00:27 PM by Kenny2421

The only reason I put "most likely" there is that a ponzi by definition pays out until it doesn't. This scam seems to have a different approach to payouts, some sort of skip-the-large-ones system (yes, I didn't post pseudo code for you - sue me).

Your theory on tickets is completely false, even the "nice" ones get deleted, so much for "facts".

I'm going to try to post the PSA on every page to counter your shilling, Mr. It's-only-a-fact-if-it-justifies-the-scam.
my ticket has remained...

and by your own admission it skips paying large sums, but your own definition is somewhat unreadable...

what is defined as a "large sum," and why do some qualify for approval and others do not? If the answer is that people are spamming small deposits it is no wonder their final large order got squashed...the system cant handle such a load on its engine. have you played Assassin's creed unity? it was a disaster on release for its horibly coded engine causing people to fall through the floor. This by similarity is also a broken engine. Too many requests=stop smashing your face into the keyboard and wait. The idea that "large sum" withdrawals being skipped has not been well outlined. and i really am open to more suggestions of this kind.

if you can clarify what creates this ordeal as compared to a high server load, i would like to take it under advisement. I have noted that the thread is 441 pages long and too boring to read through so much of a flame war...But i will accept another alternative. This is one of the things i requested be done in the first place. If we can provide a situation that defeats all others then so be it. but both a high server load and a requisite withdraw ceiling are both symbolically feasible at this point.

im also not asking for the facts to prove the scam im asking that the facts be justified by supported claims. if all we have "is it is cuz we say it is," then we are gods, not men. And i for one really don't like that assertion...If i am a god, such that my word makes real, then i want a chicken bacon ranch pizza, but dominoe's doesn't deliver to my house...
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: