Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:35:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
ziomar

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:19:00 PM

Everybody is waiting on WDs, and as long as there is none, we are all playing with what we have stuck in there....

It's now obvious that this is a scam, so I'm still wondering what does he still have to win ?
Is there really some people still making some deposits ?

The deposits scrypt should be offline as far as I know

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
24/7 SUPPORT, LIVE CHAT AND USERS COMMUNITY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hulkbig

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:29:53 PM

Everybody is waiting on WDs, and as long as there is none, we are all playing with what we have stuck in there....

It's now obvious that this is a scam, so I'm still wondering what does he still have to win ?

Therefore, there took place one bet any more.

Offline deposits are allegedly because there never inserts.

Only one mini 8/24/2015 10:44:58 p.m. deposit.

https://blockchain.info/address/19mcjofGwKxGwhaZwDwPjdWd1KrFCZgoJJ

Grin
TheCleanerGame

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:36:07 PM

How much did you lose anyway?

Ask the "boss".

How many of these guys are squeezed into that Miami motel room, with the server running on a mobile hotspot? Hopefully all that ballsweat stank is worth it for the  underlings.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:46:03 PM

Grin

Funny thing, that address .. More change outputs landing here -->  https://blockchain.info/address/3N6S9PLVizPuf8nZkhVzp11PKhTiuTVE6R

Still wondering where all your bitcoins are?  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
hulkbig

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:46:39 PM

Grin

How quickly after putting posted a few mini payments.

scamCC
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:51:42 PM

Been obvious for a long time now. Several days of radio silence after the latest whatever was more than enough evidence.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:52:57 PM

OBVIOUSLY this anti-semetic bullshit is an attempt to derail and distract, probably done by one of the IRC ops - who are getting kickbacks from Scamtos to silence dissenting voices.

Beginning with the bullshit electricity cut, and well-within the so-called ROI period, there has always been some other bullshit, like the so-called hack, an extended vacation, health issues whatever, that caused a lowering of rewards, which once again put ROI out of reach of the vast majority of victims.   Have a look at the history, look at your own history and see the truth of it .. every time you approached profit, it was put out of reach BY DESIGN!  If you do not profit, that means the people running the site have - it's as simple as that.  Lately the mfer is just lowering rewards whenever he feels like it - and still, the greedy idiots will deposit in hopes of once again getting there - you absolutely will not.

Mention that in IRC and see how long the paid Scamtos operatives allow you to continue to express your LEGITIMATE concerns.  Listen to how they speak, and how much fun they are having while being so callous and uncaring .. heheheheing .. while your money goes up in flames.

Anyway, this won't mean much soon - after LTC halving, they will announce that this is no longer profitable, SORRY! and close the doors.

It's bored people in a worthless thread. Nothing at all surprising or unusual about that. Your money is gone and you will never see it again, just move on.

Hi TCG!! ...such an obvious c++t u are Smiley

FOLKS! this is another of their ploys ..telling you to just give up and walk away. Boohoo and blame yourself ..like this thievery was an act of god. Get MORE angry everytime you read something like this, because it is probably them.

Exactly.

...blame yourself... Typical ploy of criminals and psychopaths. it,s always someone other,s fault preferably the victim,s.
Refusing to take responsibility for your own risky actions and their eventual outcome is the typical mentality of losers. This was a risky game from the start, and some people didn't play it well enough to avoid getting burned. And now they whine, because they are whiners.

hulkbig

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:53:37 PM

Grin

scamCC

Well scamCC larger payments into their wallets!
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:56:32 PM

How much did you lose anyway?

Ask the "boss".

How many of these guys are squeezed into that Miami motel room, with the server running on a mobile hotspot? Hopefully all that ballsweat stank is worth it for the  underlings.

It tends to be the people with the least skin in the game that cry the loudest. Based on your comments I'm guessing, say, about a bag of chips.

hulkbig

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:59:42 PM

Grin

scamCC

I burst out laughing scamCC.
Propagandalf

Activity: 312

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:12:48 PM

At least Scamtos could write a statement that all the stolen funds have gone to charity or some shit like that  Tongue At least that would make me feel slightly better.
hulkbig

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:21:36 PM

Grin

scamCC

I burst out laughing scamCC.

So much more!

Then begin to pay withdraw!
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:23:08 PM

Any new updates with scrypt.cc?
I have a hard time logging in earlier and getting error 522 I think
I thought there will be like a new update in system
G-Man56

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:30:30 PM

Scrypt.cc runs it traffic through Colocrossing.com, a co-location server that allows websites to run their traffic through them and obfuscate the origin of their traffic. They are located in Buffalo, New York. This is the last known IP for Scrypt.cc: 107.152.186.58 USA Tracing at bottom of this post.

This is a boon, as it brings Scrypt.cc under the jurisdiction of both Federal law and New York State law in the United States. You have reason to report Scrypt.cc to the FBI, and the newly developed New York State Bitcoin Licensing Regulator. I will explain how to file a report with these agencies:

FBI
Call your local FBI field office. Listings easily found on any search engine. (Or the Phoenix Arizona field office if you are certain that Scrypt.cc hosts there and that this Arizona information is not a mis-direct.) You will not speak to an agent, but an intake interviewer. They will request your person contact information. If the FBI is interested in the case, they will contact you. it may not be immediately. If an agent in Colorado reads a complaint intake, he or she can check to see if anyone else has also filed a complaint. If they see that other people from other states have been filing complaints, this will tell the agent there many be something they need to investigate.

Even if you do not live in the U.S., the FBI should be notified of crimes occurring on their turf.

The FBI does not give out their email. They do not accept emailed complaints reports. Forget email or texting the FBI. Call or write a local field office.

New York State Bitcoin Regulator

The New York State Bitcoin Licensing law went into effect shortly before the demise of Scrypt. Because Scrypt.cc runs their traffic through Colocrossing.net of Buffalo, New York, it puts them under the jurisdiction of New York State law. This may be your ace in the hole, your “gotcha” card.

This bureau is so new, they have no formal complaints forms yet. The most likely have yet to take a case. It puts you at the front of the line, and in front of the only agency created specifically to pursue/prevent Bitcoin crime. For the time being, complaints are to be sent via email to:
vclicensequestions@dfs.ny.gov

When you write your report or complaint please do the following:

HEADER: Put the name of the company (scrypt.cc) and that it is a complaint report

BODY OF EMAIL:

1) The name of the company, Scrypt.cc, their physical address and email address. (support@scrypt.cc and contact@scrypt.cc and any others you may have)

2) Type of company (virtual currency cloud mining company)

Tell them the Scrypt.cc runs their traffic through a Colocrossing.net, a Buffalo New York based company, that allows websites to disguise the origin of their traffic, and that this brings them under jurisdiction of New York law. You can provide as proof (of running traffic through Colocrossing.net) the trace that at the bottom of this post.

3) Your full name, physical address, email address and phone. The more contact information you give, the easier it will be to contact you, and the more legitimate you seem.
4) The amount of Bitcoin you sent to Scrypt.cc, and the date or time span.
5) The amount you lost
6) Describe in your owns words how you lost it, and your attempts to recover. You can include screen shots.
7) Do not give out passwords, or login I.D.’s.

Write the facts, and with a level head.

“The a**hole stole my Bitcoin and needs to go to jail” may not be acted upon.

“On August 1st, I tried to withdraw 15 Bitcoin. The withdraw shows processed and complete. The Bitcoin never arrived in my account. Many other people on the forums are reporting the same problem. I have filed several support tickets. They are not responded to and eventually deleted.” This gives information that can acted upon and is more likely to receive attention.

Some of you may have obvious losses: being prevented from withdrawing funds from your account. Some of you have less obvious losses: Suspecting that Scrypt.cc is sending out phishing emails to their own customers. Or driving down the price of their own stock so that customers will never be able to get back what they put in. It is OK to report both types of losses.

In filing a complaint report, you may be giving the New York Biotin Regulator’s Office something they need:
A need to show this is a wise use of tax payer dollars
A need to show that Bitcoin criminals can’t mess with New York State
A a big case they can cut their teeth on
A big win

Again, even if you do not reside in the U.S., New York State should be notified of crimes being committed within their jurisdiction.

Scrypt.cc has an Alexa ranking of about 7000. This is about 105,000 visitors per day. This is massive, massive fraud and could rival Mt. Gox in the amount of Bitcoin stolen from customers. If the New York Bitcoin Regulator’s office can bring to justice a case of this size, imagine what it would do for their reputation. imagine the message it would send to other Bitcoin scams out there.

It is conceivable that if arrested, Marcelo Santos et al could have RICO charges levied against them. This is the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act. There are both Federal and State statutes for RICO. and the penalties are stiff.  Some state codes are 39 years in prison. The most likely outcome in this scenario would be a generous reduction in sentencing in exchange for making Scrypt.cc customers whole.

Civil lawsuits can result in judgments which are difficult to collect. Government agencies have the ability to arrest, imprison, and seize assets.

Please submit a well thought out report with both agencies. It is not a good idea to cut and paste from this post in writing your complaint (unless it is the trace at the bottom). Many complaints all sounding similar are less likely to be acted upon than many complaints each written in an individual’s own voice.  Do not use vulgar language or profanity.

Remember: The early bird gets the worm and the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Best to you in bringing this situation to justice.

Trace showing Scrypt.cc runs their website traffic through Colocrossing.net of Buffalo New York:

Host trace to
16 hops / 3.2 seconds

1. 107.170.234.253

2. 198.199.99.241

3. telia.net

4. telia.net

Finland5. as5580.net

Finland6. as5580.net

Finland7. as5580.net

Finland8. as5580.net

Finland9. as5580.net

Finland10. 78.152.61.29

11. 10.8.32.58

12. 10.8.40.230

13. colocrossing.com

14. 10.8.31.146

15. 10.8.26.202

16. securefastserver.com

Latest whois:

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: MARCELO SANTOS
Registrant Organization: SCRYPT.CC
Registrant Street: ALAMEDA DOUTOR CARLOS DE CARVALHO, 416
Registrant City: CURITIBA
Registrant State/Province: PR
Registrant Postal Code: 80410-180
Registrant Country: BR
Registrant Phone: +55.99999999
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: CONTACT@SCRYPT.CC

Soylent_Green

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:50:30 PM

Trace showing Scrypt.cc runs their website traffic through Colocrossing.net of Buffalo New York:

Host trace to
16 hops / 3.2 seconds

Afaik is this the old server.
The new hides behind cloudflare.
Good luck with your search.

And i still think "Scam" is the wrong word.
There is no guarantee for profit or withdrawals.
Nothing on the side says "when you invest so much, you get so much back".
It's gambling. Nothing more. Like one the thousands of Dice sites.

I think you have no chance to do something.

Would be glad if I'm wrong.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 06:05:15 PM

And i still think "Scam" is the wrong word.
There is no guarantee for profit or withdrawals.
Nothing on the side says "when you invest so much, you get so much back".
It's gambling. Nothing more. Like one the thousands of Dice sites.

Where does it say on the site that it's "gambling"? It's not like "dice sites" at all. Those have rules. This is a sociopath's playground.

Of course it's a scam. It takes money and doesn't provide the service nor does it return the money. It doesn't "mine" anything as claimed. It doesn't send withdrawals withing 24 hours as claimed. It takes money and "KHS" out of users' accounts.

Does it need a big red banner on the site to tell you that it's a scam?

Soylent_Green

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:49:36 PM

Okay, let's say it other:

It is Scam. But you have no chance to prove it.
No court in the world will judge him.

Everybody has read the TOS.
especially "LIMITATION OF LIABILITY"
and "All services are provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied."

Everyone knew the risk.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:13:00 PM

lets wait for TOS change where they say they can set your belongings free + kill you at any time Roll Eyes
Winalunt

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:29:52 PM

So guys what is the update as of now ??
are the withdraws being processed ,or he is on another vacation.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:41:49 PM

This assumes scamtos IS indeed located in Brazil.

Indeed. He always seemed a little too American to me. His trollbox story was that his parents had worked in the U.S. and he had been brought up there, which would explain his seemingly perfect American English. He did use Portuguese as fluently so there might be truth to that. But I doubt it about as much as that liver transplant thing and other tales of his. Great conman to be able to hold up a consistent act for over a year but as soon as the audience started ballooning what 4-5 months ago it became much more difficult. And it soon began to fall apart gradually. I suspect that it,s an organized crime thing so much about it smells like the mobs,s penny stock scams. If so, he is probably long gone and some other soldier is left to wind it up. The mob out of Miami is my bet.

Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: