Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:29:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 [676] 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
draco71

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:05:12 PM

We pay when we estimate it is fair. That amount+deadline mix doesn't seem fair to us...

Then, why you posted it here? It is fair for the community to send MINT to them but not fair for you  Huh

I saw the news on Twitter, and just reported it here and everywhere. After clarification, that no longer seems like a good move. I might remove everything about CoinKite if everyone agrees we won't do it.

Then, please refund the guys that sent their MINTs to them. I am not one of them, but I think you made them to send their MINTs somewhere you proposed without doing your study beforehand.

You can find the transactions there http://mint.blockx.info/get/address/MdJjejnLrSVe1TwWCMDRmHgWiTnMyHcEiE

We are talking for about 3.3M MINT due to your error.

With all due respect, mintcointeam did not make us send coins anywhere. They simply told us about an opportunity and we acted upon it. With coinkite not allowing for an extension of the deadline, meaning Mintcoin only has 13 days to achieve the goal versus the 3 months the other coins had, I don't think the amount+deadline is fair either.

With all due respect, you are wrong.

Someone that you trust, told you that needed your support in order to reach a goal. Afterwards, clearly admitted that it was a faulty statement and agreed that the refund is the proper handling from him. This was really a very clear, quick and honest statement from mintcointeam that strengthens the coins value, because it brings further trust. In case you do not want your MINT back, it is your decision. You can easily donate them to either the foundation or the mintcointeam. But it is one thing your personal view and another thing the devs handling towards the community, which was optimal.

Personally, I could not care less about coincite. I said from the first minute that I do not know them, at least to my country I never heard about them. I just said that if the devs believe that it is important maybe it could be useful to use a part of the premine for it. It seems that it is not the case, the devs decided otherwise, this is perfectly fine for me.

My heart belongs to RieCoin (RIC), my investments to BlackCoin (BC)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beaverslayer

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:05:54 PM

Good Morning, Evening, or afternoon....wherever you are in this world.

This is going to be a TL:DR post, but I respectfully ask you all to take the time to read it.

I got into altcoins back in December after reading a lot about Bitcoin and Litecoin. The reason I did was because I saw an opportunity to put together a computer system that could sit and create on it's own something that had worth to it. I realized that Bitcoin and other altcoins was not just some fad that would only be around for a short time and then fade away. I built a small mining rig so that I could mine altcoins and save away for my Grand Kids future inheritance...true story...when I'm laying on my deathbed with my Grand Kids sitting there with me, my last words will be fuzzybunny69. The day they are sitting in the lawyers office for the reading of the will, the lawyer will set a laptop computer down in front of them. When they open the laptop and the screen appears, all that will be there is a whole bunch of wallet files. When they try to open the files, they are going to be asked for a pass phrase...this is when they will realize that Grampa Ken was not just some old crazy man dreaming of fuzzy bunnies, and enter the last words I spoke to them, and realize that they are all now wealthy beyond imagination.

So, then came along Dogecoin and I got involved with them. Over time I saw a lot of infighting and strange things in the Dogecoin community and did not feel comfortable being a part of it. I would constantly troll the [ANN] section of this forum, and one day I came across Mintcoins [ANN]. I began to mine Mintcoins on day two, and have never looked back.

I have spent countless hours promoting Mintcoin as best as I could, with what I have because I see so much potential not only in the coin, but the community as well.

Yesterday morning, we all found out about this CoinKite thing. I read the CoinKite site and thought that this is what Mintcoin needs to help us move forward. I took it upon myself to contact Rodolfo of CoinKite and respectfully ask if they would consider extending the deadline. He responded by saying that they could not because it would not be fair to the other coins. I then responded back that I was not asking for exclusivity for Mintcoin, but extend it to all the coins involved.

He responded back this morning saying that he did not like the idea of changing the rules of a contest. At no time in any of his emails did he say that if Mintcoin did raise the needed amount of coins, that they would include Mintcoin in their platform.

I then came here to the forum to announce that it was pointless to continue to send coins to CoinKite and saw the post by the developer regarding CoinKite. Then on Twitter, CoinKite announced that Mintcoin was doing a great job of trying to meet their deadline, and seemed to be encouraging more donations via Twitter. This is when the developer and myself found out that Mintcoin was just added to the list a few days ago by someone (supposedly) from the Mintcoin community asking them to add us.

I at that point allowed myself to kind of lose my sanity for a short period of time. The developer DM'd me via Twitter asking me to stop, so I did. My passion for Mintcoin and this community is deep, and i will defend Mintcoin as well as promote Mintcoin to the best of my available time and abilities.

I went outside and had to smoke a few cigs to settle myself down, and then I composed the following email that I have sent to Rodolfo of CoinKite. I truly believe that if any member of Mintcoins community had requested we be added to this CoinKite thing, they would have announced it on every social media site available. CoinKite also stated on Twitter this morning that Blackcoin was added just a few days ago also, but we see that they were added on April 9th. I asked Rodolfo who it was that asked to have Mintcoin added and at this point he went silent. This is when I realized that someone from somewhere else had asked to include Mintcoin. This is the point that my sanity left me and the developer kept me from continuing on the wrong road.

Here's the last letter I sent to CoinKite:

Rodolfo,

For starts, I had to calm myself down first before i wrote this email as I did not want to be disrespectful in any way to you or your company.

I sent you an original email yesterday after just finding out about this contest, kindly asking your consideration in extending the deadline of this contest. Your reply was that it would not be fair to the other coins. I then responded back explaining that I did not want my request to be exclusively applied to Mintcoin, but extend the deadline to all the coins and inform them of such.

As you know, you replied today saying "changing online contests is a huge pain, as no one is happy and we will get lot's of flack. Sorry, we may run it again after this one is done" I can understand this and would agree. The thing that I was so disappointed in, was that at no time in either of your emails, did you expressly say that should Mintcoin actually raise the needed amount of coins, that YES, you would include Mintcoin, or even seriously consider adding Mintcoin.

Then I see that you had had discussions with the developer of Mintcoin as he posted on Bitcointalk forum, and even then you do not give any indication that your company would include Mintcoin. Then, on Twitter, you tweet that regarding Mintcoin is making great progress, but again fail to even mention anything about should we make the goal by deadline that we would be included.

Then, one more time...you tell me that Mintcoin was just added to the list a few days ago, because someone from the community asked it to be added, right around the same time you added Blackcoin. Well, this set me off, I'm sorry, but that whole thing just reeks of a setup by someone in the Blackcoin community. Especially after Blackcoin was able to raise over 250K BC in one day, so it is stated on your webpage, but the link to the BC wallet is not there.

So, here is my dilemma, I spent close to 14 hours yesterday trying to get the Mintcoin community behind this effort. I promoted as well as defended your company and the way you were running this contest. People in the Mintcoin community know who it was that asked them to donate to your company for this project, and some, like you, know my real world name and email.

I put my heart and soul into trying to get the community behind this, and now I have to go back to them and hope they accept my apologies. I would respectfully ask, that you and your company refund the Mintcoins that have been donated so far to the people that have sent them. If you are not willing to handle the refunds, I can get the developer to forward you a wallet address that you can send the over 3.3 million coins that were raised yesterday, and Mintcoin will take care of refunding the coins.

Again, I thank you for the time you've taken regarding this issue. I would like to know, who it was in the Mintcoin community that actually requested we be added to the list. The reason being, is that if a person from Mintcoin actually asked, they would have posted it all over Mintcoins many social media sites....this never ever occurred. Mintcoin never knew about this until just yesterday morning....very strange indeed. So, if you would be so kind as to let me know who it was, I would appreciate that as well.

Let me know about the Mintcoin refund, you as well as I know this would be the right thing to do.

Regards
Ken Clark
Beaverslayer

So, now I humbly ask this great community to accept my sincerest apologies for convincing you to take up this cause and send your Mintcoins to CoinKite. I am truly sorry that I helped you all to believe that this was a good idea and CoinKite would be fair about it. I will continue to passionately promote as well as defend Mintcoin and this community to the best of my time and abilities.

With deepest regards
Ken Clark
Beaverslayer

draco71

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:12:43 PM

Removed it, because it is huge  Tongue

Ken, nothing to feel sorry about. You always do your best, your actions are really appreciated and I believe that the whole community recognizes this. Keep it up man !!!

zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:22:20 PM

One question, does anybody know why mintcoin is not moving after 3 weeks from 13-16 sat?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 06:25:43 PM

One question, does anybody know why mintcoin is not moving after 3 weeks from 13-16 sat?

I been studding the marked closely the last 5 days, there is a huge sell wall between 15-23 sat. On mint pal is the sell wall 45 BTC, on cryptsy is it 30 BTC.
In current situations will it take 75 BTC to break 23 sat, that is a lot bitcoins!   

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
DougB62

Activity: 672

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:26:40 PM

This is going to be a TL:DR post, but I respectfully ask you all to take the time to read it.

I got into altcoins back in December after reading a lot about Bitcoin and Litecoin. The reason I did was because I saw an opportunity to put together a computer system that could sit and create on it's own something that had worth to it. I realized that Bitcoin and other altcoins was not just some fad that would only be around for a short time and then fade away. I built a small mining rig so that I could mine altcoins and save away for my Grand Kids future inheritance...true story...when I'm laying on my deathbed with my Grand Kids sitting there with me, my last words will be fuzzybunny69. The day they are sitting in the lawyers office for the reading of the will, the lawyer will set a laptop computer down in front of them. When they open the laptop and the screen appears, all that will be there is a whole bunch of wallet files. When they try to open the files, they are going to be asked for a pass phrase...this is when they will realize that Grampa Ken was not just some old crazy man dreaming of fuzzy bunnies, and enter the last words I spoke to them, and realize that they are all now wealthy beyond imagination.

So, then came along Dogecoin and I got involved with them. Over time I saw a lot of infighting and strange things in the Dogecoin community and did not feel comfortable being a part of it. I would constantly troll the [ANN] section of this forum, and one day I came across Mintcoins [ANN]. I began to mine Mintcoins on day two, and have never looked back.

I have spent countless hours promoting Mintcoin as best as I could, with what I have because I see so much potential not only in the coin, but the community as well.

Yesterday morning, we all found out about this CoinKite thing. I read the CoinKite site and thought that this is what Mintcoin needs to help us move forward. I took it upon myself to contact Rodolfo of CoinKite and respectfully ask if they would consider extending the deadline. He responded by saying that they could not because it would not be fair to the other coins. I then responded back that I was not asking for exclusivity for Mintcoin, but extend it to all the coins involved.

He responded back this morning saying that he did not like the idea of changing the rules of a contest. At no time in any of his emails did he say that if Mintcoin did raise the needed amount of coins, that they would include Mintcoin in their platform.

I then came here to the forum to announce that it was pointless to continue to send coins to CoinKite and saw the post by the developer regarding CoinKite. Then on Twitter, CoinKite announced that Mintcoin was doing a great job of trying to meet their deadline, and seemed to be encouraging more donations via Twitter. This is when the developer and myself found out that Mintcoin was just added to the list a few days ago by someone (supposedly) from the Mintcoin community asking them to add us.

I at that point allowed myself to kind of lose my sanity for a short period of time. The developer DM'd me via Twitter asking me to stop, so I did. My passion for Mintcoin and this community is deep, and i will defend Mintcoin as well as promote Mintcoin to the best of my available time and abilities.

I went outside and had to smoke a few cigs to settle myself down, and then I composed the following email that I have sent to Rodolfo of CoinKite. I truly believe that if any member of Mintcoins community had requested we be added to this CoinKite thing, they would have announced it on every social media site available. CoinKite also stated on Twitter this morning that Blackcoin was added just a few days ago also, but we see that they were added on April 9th. I asked Rodolfo who it was that asked to have Mintcoin added and at this point he went silent. This is when I realized that someone from somewhere else had asked to include Mintcoin. This is the point that my sanity left me and the developer kept me from continuing on the wrong road.

Rodolfo,

For starts, I had to calm myself down first before i wrote this email as I did not want to be disrespectful in any way to you or your company.

I sent you an original email yesterday after just finding out about this contest, kindly asking your consideration in extending the deadline of this contest. Your reply was that it would not be fair to the other coins. I then responded back explaining that I did not want my request to be exclusively applied to Mintcoin, but extend the deadline to all the coins and inform them of such.

As you know, you replied today saying "changing online contests is a huge pain, as no one is happy and we will get lot's of flack. Sorry, we may run it again after this one is done" I can understand this and would agree. The thing that I was so disappointed in, was that at no time in either of your emails, did you expressly say that should Mintcoin actually raise the needed amount of coins, that YES, you would include Mintcoin, or even seriously consider adding Mintcoin.

Then I see that you had had discussions with the developer of Mintcoin as he posted on Bitcointalk forum, and even then you do not give any indication that your company would include Mintcoin. Then, on Twitter, you tweet that regarding Mintcoin is making great progress, but again fail to even mention anything about should we make the goal by deadline that we would be included.

Then, one more time...you tell me that Mintcoin was just added to the list a few days ago, because someone from the community asked it to be added, right around the same time you added Blackcoin. Well, this set me off, I'm sorry, but that whole thing just reeks of a setup by someone in the Blackcoin community. Especially after Blackcoin was able to raise over 250K BC in one day, so it is stated on your webpage, but the link to the BC wallet is not there.

So, here is my dilemma, I spent close to 14 hours yesterday trying to get the Mintcoin community behind this effort. I promoted as well as defended your company and the way you were running this contest. People in the Mintcoin community know who it was that asked them to donate to your company for this project, and some, like you, know my real world name and email.

I put my heart and soul into trying to get the community behind this, and now I have to go back to them and hope they accept my apologies. I would respectfully ask, that you and your company refund the Mintcoins that have been donated so far to the people that have sent them. If you are not willing to handle the refunds, I can get the developer to forward you a wallet address that you can send the over 3.3 million coins that were raised yesterday, and Mintcoin will take care of refunding the coins.

Again, I thank you for the time you've taken regarding this issue. I would like to know, who it was in the Mintcoin community that actually requested we be added to the list. The reason being, is that if a person from Mintcoin actually asked, they would have posted it all over Mintcoins many social media sites....this never ever occurred. Mintcoin never knew about this until just yesterday morning....very strange indeed. So, if you would be so kind as to let me know who it was, I would appreciate that as well.

Let me know about the Mintcoin refund, you as well as I know this would be the right thing to do.

Regards
Ken Clark
Beaverslayer

So, now I humbly ask this great community to accept my sincerest apologies for convincing you to take up this cause and send your Mintcoins to CoinKite. I am truly sorry that I helped you all to believe that this was a good idea and CoinKite would be fair about it. I will continue to passionately promote as well as defend Mintcoin and this community to the best of my time and abilities.

With deepest regards
Ken Clark
Beaverslayer

No need to be sorry - you did what you believed to be in the best interest of this coin, and this community. Big ups for the apology though, and much respect!

Strive on!!  Wink

moderndezigns

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:29:57 PM

I been studding the marked closely the last 5 days, there is a huge sell wall between 15-23 sat. On mint pal is the sell wall 45 BTC, on cryptsy is it 30 BTC.
In current situations will it take 75 BTC to break 23 sat, that is a lot bitcoins!   

Probably some loser?
Beaverslayer

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:31:15 PM

Yes they are huge sell walls and will take a lot of BTC to remove them. There is also so much activity with BC, WC, ZET and a few others that are being pumped which leaves far less BTC to be put towards Mintcoin.

Sometime, hopefully not far down the road, more and more people are going to realize that Mintcoin is a very stable coin, and will then start buying up the sell walls and moving the price upwards.
moderndezigns

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:32:06 PM

Rodolfo,

Regards
Ken Clark
Beaverslayer

With deepest regards
Ken Clark
Beaverslayer

No need to be sorry - you did what you believed to be in the best interest of this coin, and this community. Big ups for the apology though, and much respect!

Strive on!!  Wink

Thanks Ken for all your hard work I appreciate it
Stockcoin

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:34:10 PM

Removed it, because it is huge  Tongue

Ken, nothing to feel sorry about. You always do your best, your actions are really appreciated and I believe that the whole community recognizes this. Keep it up man !!!

I agree. Just registered an account on bitcointalk, but have been following Mintcoin and this thread since a few weeks before the end of POW, and I think it's people like you who makes the Mintcoin community great! Smiley
zmija

Activity: 676

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:34:47 PM

Thx for that  Smiley, so we r not gonna see any movement for a long time, i just hope it doesn't die  Cry. What's with the multipool, doesn't it work like @ BC to buy mintcoins and creates demand for mint? And it would be great if mintcoin had his own pool bcs Hashcows works poorly (in my case, it mines 3 or 4 hours than it's waiting for work, so not mining  Angry ).

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
moderndezigns

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:39:12 PM

Thx for that  Smiley, so we r not gonna see any movement for a long time, i just hope it doesn't die  Cry. What's with the multipool, doesn't it work like @ BC to buy mintcoins and creates demand for mint? And it would be great if mintcoin had his own pool bcs Hashcows works poorly (in my case, it mines 3 or 4 hours than it's waiting for work, so not mining  Angry ).

It seems like you would have better things to do
draco71

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:41:53 PM

Let me pump it a bit for you, with 1M buy at 14 Sat on MintPal  Tongue

Edited: Done

WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 06:47:07 PM

Somebody just sent me 25000 MINT, I assume either the dev or Coinkite, cause that is what I had sent to their "vote" address.

That was a batch of my newly minted coins. Nice to see em' back home again!

And Beaver, don't be so hard on yourself man. You're passionate about what you are interested in, and that will help this coin thrive. We all reserve the right to re-think our positions from new perspectives/standpoints. This is new for everybody, and all these possibilities make it fun, even the ones that don't pan out.

What's next? I would like to see some people with photoshop skills get some really nice Meme's going for Mintcoin. I am working on a simple but funny one this weekend with my minimal resources (web apps) and skills.

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
mintcointeam (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:50:32 PM

With deepest regards
Ken Clark
Beaverslayer

Ken your commitment is great as usual. I just wanted to tell it's me that contacted Conkite a few days ago. I never knew at that time there was a "contest" to be listed though.
I'm so busy at the moment, it's the first time I read that you asked about it. Sorry for that.

Edit: I also refunded the people who donated, I hope everyone has received their coins back. Now I won't be there for a few hours. No more drama please Grin
DougB62

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:59:55 PM

...{snip*} Now I won't be there for a few hours. No more drama please Grin

Oh... alright!  Grin
Beaverslayer

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:04:44 PM

With deepest regards
Ken Clark
Beaverslayer

Ken your commitment is great as usual. I just wanted to tell it's me that contacted Conkite a few days ago. I never knew at that time there was a "contest" to be listed though.
I'm so busy at the moment, it's the first time I read that you asked about it. Sorry for that.

Edit: I also refunded the people who donated, I hope everyone has received their coins back. Now I won't be there for a few hours. No more drama please Grin

Thanks, and thanks for asking me to stop on Twitter again...it's good that you stepped in like that.

Yes I received my donation back, you are truly a dedicated developer and we all appreciate the time and effort you put into our coin as well.

No more drama...I Promiss
Beaverslayer

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:06:31 PM

Oh... alright!  Grin

Don't worry DougB62, we're still going to bug you about that shirt you're wearing.... Cheesy Shocked
DougB62

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:22:52 PM

Oh... alright!  Grin

Don't worry DougB62, we're still going to bug you about that shirt you're wearing.... Cheesy Shocked

Haha! (I choked on my coffee... lol!)
kopam

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:32:30 PM

I also received the 150k i have donated for the coinkite, thanks for that, however i would still like to donate them for the development of the coin so if there are any new projects that need donations i would gladly send them.
I have not sold my coins and i am still holding them as i hope for a good mintcoin future Smiley

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
Pages: « 1 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 [676] 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: