Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Doge coin is bad  (Read 171439 times)
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 07:21:30 AM
Merited by redhack (3)

Elan Musk posted a post on Twitter .Doge coins have started to rise at a rapid pace.The current pump was an inactivated pump and many people have benefited from it and many have become losers.So it is better to know and understand the investment.

Elon Musk is also on the way to becoming a great speculator Cheesy Everything he mentions has a nice price rise, and since he is a person that people trust, investment can be made without any worry.
Dogecoin is not a good option for long-term investments. But as we saw yesterday, it can make you earn good money in a short time Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 07:30:07 AM

I don't think dogecoin is bad but instead I think its not that good for long term investment knowing that there it is just create as a meme coin and doesn't really have any uses. Also, I think doge coin is better in doing a short term investment such as trading and scalping done hodling it long-termly.
what exactly is a meme coin . memes loose its fame , have you seen old memes today ? no but memes now are brand new . doge coin is not a meme coin but it is a serious peoject and it has a special use case .
 is short trade not a use case for doge coin ? it is bro but it can also be good for long term because long time ago doge coin is silent but this year doge coin is making a bang  .
 if you hodl your thousands and millions of dogecoin this far i think you are rich or a billionaire now
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 10:03:22 AM

Elan Musk posted a post on Twitter .Doge coins have started to rise at a rapid pace.The current pump was an inactivated pump and many people have benefited from it and many have become losers.So it is better to know and understand the investment.

This is the John McAfee effect now happening to Elon Musk. But you all remember what eventually happened to Mcafee right,,, his Tweets stopped becoming effective and people got disgusted after they got burned by his Tweets.

Many losers now from WSB and Doge so watch out.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kena Banned

Activity: 644
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 10:35:12 AM

Elon Musk is also on the way to becoming a great speculator Cheesy Everything he mentions has a nice price rise, and since he is a person that people trust, investment can be made without any worry.
Dogecoin is not a good option for long-term investments. But as we saw yesterday, it can make you earn good money in a short time Smiley

I dont think Elon Musk is speculator, otherwise he influence his follower by his tweets.
Also, another group try to spread rumour about the tweet to increase the hype and make a fomo about doge.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:30:31 AM

It's not a hold-2-years coin, rather it's a coin you can make money by trading daily/weekly.
Doge always find a way to make its pump, it's either Elon Musk or something else. Daytraders love it for a reason.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 05:20:53 PM

Mr. Musk is starting to look like John McAfee with his wild speculations about specific cryptocurrencies on the market. Rest assured, that the hype won't last for long as people move to the next big thing in crypto. It's all a pump & dump scheme that will end up very bad in the long run. Believe me, Dogecoin was meant to be (and will always be) a joke. It was never meant to be taken seriously. Add to this abandoned development and a huge supply of DOGE in circulation, and you'll realize that DOGE is extremely overvalued right now.

Those who got into Dogecoin prior to the "WallStreetBets" craze (like myself), has made a lot of money with the recent pump. But those getting in now will regret doing that decision in the long run as prices go all the way down drain. I wouldn't be surprised if DOGE goes below $0.01 USD in the near future as the hype comes to an end. There are better coins out there that serve as a long-term investment. Dogecoin is a bad investment in the long run because of the aforementioned reasons. It works more as digital cash than a store of value. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 06:56:47 AM

Dogecoin is so bad that we completely sold out for any even slightly reasonable price today.

We need more people willing to sell their Doge for anything under 300 Satoshis!

https://freebitcoins.com/xchange/market/Bitcoin-Dogecoin

DOGE to $1.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 09:54:40 AM

Dogecoin is just a meme coin if that's what you meant but when it comes to profit making they can come from any angle, people make money from coins that aren't that useful too, it doesn't matter Dogecoin just got some community love is all and moreover it's very easy to use Dogecoin for transactions, it's fast and cheap
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 10:08:41 AM

when the doge is having a cheap selling value it is said to be bad, but on the contrary if the price of the doge has gone up as it is today it will be said that the doge is profitable. yes the wheel is always spinning and the coin price can change at any time. but I regret not buying Doge coins before the price goes up to what it is today.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
AWMM24

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 10:20:40 AM

By opening this thread why this error shows up!!!!

** Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Check their trust page to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution. **

►           ►     enVoy       │        envoydefi.com     ◄           ◄
▐ █│     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │█ ▌
AWMM24

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 10:41:00 AM

Doge coin is bad
Its just a meme coin. and little hyped by Elon musk. nothing else.

►           ►     enVoy       │        envoydefi.com     ◄           ◄
▐ █│     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │█ ▌
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 10:55:01 AM

Although this thread was created in 2014, my opinion about DOGE hasn't changed much. I believe that there is a huge amount of risk in investing in this coin. It is a mistake from the part of celebrities such as Snoop Dogg, Elon Musk and Gene Simmons to promote this shitcoin. The recent price rise doesn't hide the fact that DOGE doesn't have any real usage and it was originally created to mock the other cryptocurrencies. Eventually the exchange rates are going to crash and those who invested in this coin will lose their hard earned money.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 12:50:39 PM

Although this thread was created in 2014, my opinion about DOGE hasn't changed much. I believe that there is a huge amount of risk in investing in this coin. It is a mistake from the part of celebrities such as Snoop Dogg, Elon Musk and Gene Simmons to promote this shitcoin. The recent price rise doesn't hide the fact that DOGE doesn't have any real usage and it was originally created to mock the other cryptocurrencies. Eventually the exchange rates are going to crash and those who invested in this coin will lose their hard earned money.
You do not appreciate the importance of culture with a meme, the new generation lives with memes, it’s fun and youthful. After all, memes reflect our life, but in a funny form, memes have existed for centuries. Whatever happens to the market, millions will know about Dogecoin and it will always be pumped. People don't stop until the price gets to $ 1 and then $ 10.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 02:42:45 PM

i use the token to work on merchantile trading to sells bot online to deliver for foreign abroad buyers since 5 years ago. i do not care with the price as might goes down or rise to the moon yet i need the returns of exchange to receives with the selling of bot as tasks on trading.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 05:15:03 PM

Couldn't agree more with you, mate. Dogecoin was never meant to be taken seriously. Those who're pumping it right now, will regret their actions in the future. What goes up, has to go down sooner or later. We cannot ignore the fact that Dogecoin has a huge supply of coins in circulation, while developers have abandoned the project in its entirety. The "meme" coin has no future other than being used as an entry point for newcomers into crypto. I wouldn't be surprised if Dogecoin goes back to sub $0.01 prices after the hype comes to an end. Of course, the current pump is a great opportunity to obtain profits in the short term. But for the long term, I'd suggest you look elsewhere.

Nonetheless, there are far better altcoins on the market with much more limited supply than Dogecoin. If we compare prominent alts versus Dogecoin, we'll notice that DOGE is extremely overpriced. The pump will last for as long as public figures like Elon Musk and Snoop Dogg want it too. But nothing lasts forever. I believe that the DOGE hype will fade away as people look for the next big thing in crypto. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2021, 08:08:16 PM

Since the inception of Doge, till date, I think it performance is above average. The only problem I have with it, is the Elon musk influence, which might affect it stability. Holding it long term isn't a bad idea after all.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 12:00:16 AM

I believe that but can I set a bad precedent for a lot of meme coins will aim to capitalise on the naivety of some new crypto investors and also the greed of some existing cryptocurrency investors to launch ft coins that have no real value no fundamental characteristics and are just for the purpose of making some quick money this is the reason why I believe coins like talking about for the crypto-currency market because they provide no bit of value and aside from the higher transaction through it compared to bitcoin there is isn't a much bigger incentive for using dogecoin over all other altcoins for the financial transactions or for investment purposes

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 10:42:19 AM

Its just a meme coin. and little hyped by Elon musk. nothing else.

Haha, yes that's true, doge is just one of many meme coins, he's just lucky to have Elon musk making noise and making the price increase, and look now, the hype of an Elon has decreased, no future is in favor of meme coins .

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jolankaa

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 01:37:00 PM

If you still don't know enough about Dogecoin, I advise you to read this article. It answers all your questions. Immediately everything will become clear. https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1255_is-dogecoin-worth-investing
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 09:45:05 PM

Dogecoin is one of the meme coins that has been neglected for years. In the past, Dogecoin was a shitcoin that investors weren't interested in, a few months ago some well-known investors raised Dogecoin again as the No. 1 altcoin in demand by traders and investors and it won't last long.

Dogecoin was and will always be a worthless cryptocurrency. Developers even said that DOGE was only created as a joke. The only reason it went to the moon was because of Elon Musk. Once he gets bored of DOGE, everything will go down the drain faster than you could've ever imagined. Dogecoin's current prices are not sustainable in the long run because of the high inflation rate. There are billions of coins in circulation right now, and there will be plenty more in the future. 28 cents ($0.28 USD) per coin doesn't make sense if you take into account Dogecoin's economic model.

There are far better cryptocurrencies on the market with greater scarcity and better features than Dogecoin itself. I've said this many times already. Only a fool would invest into Dogecoin for the long term. One would expect many newcomers into DOGE go "rekt" once the hype is over. Only time will tell us whenever Dogecoin will keep up with the pressure or fail into oblivion just like other worthless cryptocurrencies on the market right now. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: