Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Doge coin is bad  (Read 171439 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 01:04:43 PM

the gist of it is on page one when i created this topic.. it's damaging to parade a childish and useless scrypt clone as the leading crypto. (over Bitcoin)
i feel it does more harm than good such as making us all and Bitcoin itself look bad and proof is on the non crypto sites where random people state their opinions..
they think BTC is a ponzi as it is, looooong before Doge came along and if those guys seen Doge what will they think ?

Doge in non crypto site comments offends people and i can go copy and past the reactions from people around the world proving it easily.
Doge repels far more people than it attracts..
What it attracts is unprofessional greedy punks and brats interested in playing house "oh look liek we got'z a communtiees !!111Liekbbq11"
and these guys are only interested in the Ponzi Scheme aspect and i can't blame them there is nothing else to latch on to.. it's just a clone after all.
Notice how people say community over and over when you ask them what is good about it ? (the product sold is not the community)
It could have been any coin.. if they all showed up 3/4 months earlier it prob would be IFC they are all parading around as the Bitcoin killer in an obnoxious fashion..

and how in gods name does none of what i just said cross your minds guys ? i know a ton of people out ere think the same thing as me so wtf ? playing dumb ?
is that bag your holding so tightly making you blind guys or are we just playing games and denying things because what i say make your bag lighter ?

You fanboys could have used a serious and professional coin to attract mature and professional people supporting devs
that do real work coding instead of mass coin cloners who do it (cloning) as Shake said for "Fun and Profit"

and i have said all this in some way or another NON FUCKING STOP for a year so why are you guys yet again playing dumb ?
oh what ?? oh Spoetnik we have no idea what you said... the broken English is pretty bad i guess huh ? lol
then later you will tell me a i keep repeating myself all the time.. hahahha ..contradict yourselves much ?
not surprising the community is made of corruption and idiocy.. the perfect storm of it, we had never seen before.
a loud siren call to all scammy scummy corrupt dirt bags around the world to come flying in scamming as fast and as hard as they can.

Free Market™

PS:
Don't whine at me about ranting when you ASK me for it either.. as usual you guys provoke a specific response from me by asking me questions,
then start crucifying me for it.  Roll Eyes

You clearly have zero understanding of economics, and the free market. The fact that you write these long, droning posts with literally nothing but a couple of your personal opinions in them reflects that. You are the reason BTC gets a bad name. A bunch of elitist keyboard econ majors with zero real world knowledge beyond what's posted by other BTC fanatics.

Nothing you have stated has anything to do with a coins value. Oh.. So a community doesn't give something value? That's funny. Poeple using a currency doesn't give it value? Get a job dude. What makes Doge such a scam, any more than any other coin? You're talking out of your ass. 100 other coins that are just clones.. but you talk about doge.. why is that? Oh right.. BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY USING IT AS A CURRENCY.

You talk about all these coins that have "innovation", and how you feel bad for their devs cause they work so hard! Uh. Boo fucking Hoo. If people don't want to use your coin- It has no value. I don't care what code you have behind it, or what great new innovations you have. If nobody uses it, it is worthless. If BTC had no community.. guess what.. it would be worthless. Without a community that values the coin, and wants to spend it, nobody would accept it as payment, and it would be worth nothing. So yes, a community is a pretty important thing when it comes to crypto. How much would the US $ be worth if nobody in the world wanted, or accepted it?

So yes, keep talking about how Doge is "scammy" (stilll with no justification for that classification), while you push coins with a couple thousand users worldwide, who only use them to dump for BTC. Genius. Now those are coins worth having!!!/sarcasm
Enough with the free market talk. This 'free market' is damaging the whole crypto world by letting hundreds of copycat coins being released. Money is being lost, people are being scammed. While DOGE might not be a bad coin, nor a scamcoin Spoetnik has some valid points. The coin is based on a meme, it can't attract intelligent professionals to it.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
level1

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:11:19 PM

Dogecoin is doing all cryptos a favor by penetrating new markets. The intelligent people can then look for more information.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 01:12:33 PM

Dogecoin is doing all cryptos a favor by penetrating new markets. The intelligent people can then look for more information.

This is definitely for intelligent people.  Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
level1

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:17:49 PM

I'm saying the intelligent people will look for more info about cryptos and discover Btc, etc..
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:28:41 PM

you guys are fucking idiots.

Everyone initiated to Doge gets initiated to crypto, BTC, and other altcoins and exchanges.  They also initiate their friends.

WHAT IS GOOD FOR DOGE IS GOOD FOR ALTCOINS AND BITCOIN

And doge is going on nascar.

When was the last time your "legit" coin (which has no purpose other than exchange and has no value other than the value users give it) did something for someone else?

where is the give water to the thirsty btc campaign?
roof and shelter for homeless campaign?
etc, etc

all i see is greedy fucks.  grow the fuck up, it is you who is limiting the crypto world, not doge
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 07:38:03 PM

you guys are fucking idiots.
Everyone initiated to Doge gets initiated to crypto, BTC, and other altcoins and exchanges.  They also initiate their friends.

WHAT IS GOOD FOR DOGE IS GOOD FOR ALTCOINS AND BITCOIN

And doge is going on nascar.

When was the last time your "legit" coin (which has no purpose other than exchange and has no value other than the value users give it) did something for someone else?

where is the give water to the thirsty btc campaign?
roof and shelter for homeless campaign?
etc, etc

all i see is greedy fucks.  grow the fuck up, it is you who is limiting the crypto world, not doge
Your discussion skills seem to amaze me. What are you basing this upon? A study that you conducted over the past half year, or is this just you making some assumptions?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 07:45:08 PM

This is definitely for intelligent people.  Roll Eyes

Oh, I am so glad that you posted that one!

I was afraid that I would have shut off all my Dogecoin miners!

LOL!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 08:02:51 PM

LOL!

My $.02.

Wink
This goes on:

I'm not sure if this is funny or actually sad.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
sgi02

Activity: 542

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:04:30 PM

Dogecoin was my first foray into cryptocurrencies. It bought me a couple graphics cards which I couldn't have afforded on my own, and introduced me to other cryptocurencies and trading which has helped me learn about finance and investing. Hell, its even helped me to stop drinking since I make much better trading decisions while sober then on the bottle. I've made about 3 BTC with DOGE and now have a pretty decent portfolio for a small time miner.

Most of all DOGE has given me a great hobby which reinvigorated my interest in all things technical and that for me is priceless.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 08:04:36 PM

LOL!

My $.02.

Wink
This goes on:

It is true though.

I rarely give my dogs any kind of traditional human foods as many are bad for them.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 08:07:02 PM

This goes on:

It is true though.

I rarely give my dogs any kind of traditional human foods as many are bad for them.

My $.02.

Wink
Don't or he will 'bekom fet'  Cheesy.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 08:35:02 PM

This goes on:

It is true though.

My $.02.

Wink

Not only that but did you know that such innocuous foods as onions and grapes can kill your dog because they will both cause kidney failure or serious anemia in dogs?

Not My $.02.

Fact.

http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/virtual-pet-behaviorist/dog-behavior/foods-are-hazardous-dogs

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
sclaggett

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:54:21 PM

The argument to accept or reject alt coins and if they have a place will continue.  However, of all of the alt coins that exist I believe that dogecoin has provided excellent exposure for the virtual currency marketplace as a whole.  The price point allows the general public to check it out without a lot of risk and begin to experience the basic fundamentals and advantages that virtual currencies provide.

That is a good thing for everybody.  The marketing they are doing for the community is great!

https://i.imgur.com/Mg0mguI.jpg
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 09:03:03 PM

Not only that but did you know that such innocuous foods as onions and grapes can kill your dog because they will both cause kidney failure or serious anemia in dogs?

Not My $.02.

Fact.

http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/virtual-pet-behaviorist/dog-behavior/foods-are-hazardous-dogs

Wink

Actually I did know, not about those 2 specific , but I did. People should care what they feed their 'doge' with.  Cheesy

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:04:53 PM

its a clone coin with a dog meme attached to it, advertised by bag holders all over..  fact.
if that doesn't tell ya all you need to know something is wrong with you guys..

FUD first & ask questions later™
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 09:27:04 PM

its a clone coin with a dog meme attached to it, advertised by bag holders all over..  fact.

Ima makin' money with Doge and for now that is pretty much all I need to know but thank you for your kind concern.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 09:29:07 PM

Well you are right Smiley But as well it is something amazing Smiley isn't? Just have a look at Dogecoin community Smiley

Those guys are pretty amazing! Smiley

To the moon!
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 09:44:53 PM

Ima makin' money with Doge and for now that is pretty much all I need to know but thank you for your kind concern.

My $.02.

Wink
Exactly. As a miner I don't really care if the coin is good or not (in terms of profiting).

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
a20756079

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:10:30 PM

"Dogecoin" is a joke and a fairly useless currency as it doesn't add any innovative features. However, the community that has formed around it has convinced me that it is one of the most important crypto-currencies that exist right now. A lot of people might not have been interested in Bitcoin if it wasn't for Dogecoin.

LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 10:41:11 PM

"Dogecoin" is a joke and a fairly useless currency as it doesn't add any innovative features. However, the community that has formed around it has convinced me that it is one of the most important crypto-currencies that exist right now. A lot of people might not have been interested in Bitcoin if it wasn't for Dogecoin.

Why does a crypto coin have to add innovative features to be valid?

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: