Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:25:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Doge coin is bad  (Read 171446 times)
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:48:29 PM

Doge is nothing more bad than others, and not only doge price is falling, litecoin has devalued the same, from .04 to .012? Uhh

Dogecoin is suffering the same fate as rest of alts.. and just the same as it is a clone of litecoin.. litecoin is the same clone of bitcoin.. nothing more
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:22:54 PM

Whatever happened to Doge getting into MMOs?

Wait it never happened.  Look like they spent all their money to advertise during the Olympics (except no one on TV mentioned Doge funded that team) and that Nascar driver.  Why Nascar?  Not to stereotype but you were advertising a digital currency to the wrong people and I shouldn't have to explain why. . .

The real reason Doge died was probably because the early birds dumped to get their millions out (the inflation being encouragement).

I find it laughable that many upcoming coins plan inflation but inflation simply doesn't work imo (even 1% inflation will convince large holders to dump.  1% of $10 million is $100K lost).

They put some Doge on a Planetary Annihilation turny..
C10H15N

Activity: 865
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:43:22 PM

...are you blind or what ? Trolling ? or are do you seriously believe that ?
Doge is the tipping point that killed our scene and sparked a clone coin arms race that spiraled out of control
saturating our market and making us all look bad..
for fuuuuuuuuuuck sakes i have said the same fucking thing oooooooooooooover and over are you guys retarded or what ?
i have laid out like a dozen tangible reason why this coin is bad and you guys respond 50 pages later with "no it's not"
yes it fucking is !
and thee proof is on every fucking page where i sit here and type out the same damn shit over and over and over..
as you bag holders try and wear me down.. typical around here..
hammer away with scams until people don't have the will to fight them anymore.

people around her are usually retarded or dishonest.

read the fucking topic.. there is far more said then posting another fucking picture and saying "NO"
i already proved every page for 50 pages..
nobody ever refuted my claims or could prove me wrong.

Actualy, your illogical and visceral hatred of Doge has become an endless source of amusement.     Cheesy

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:51:19 PM

"Doge community" consisting of adolescents or childish adults parroting idiotic catchphrases, then dumping their doge when it became apparent it was done.

It's a horrible coin and it wasn't even funny ..... ever.

Shit, sell that doge. Bury it, then get rid of the string of Xs.

Crypto has been utterly shit this last year.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
C10H15N

Activity: 865
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:56:48 PM

...Crypto has been utterly shit this last year.

What do you mean?  I made out like a bandit when BTC dipped into the $400's.   Grin

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:03:24 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 07:39:45 AM by Spoetnik

actually i have nothing to do with it and we're talking about Doge coin
and i have no hatred about Doge coin either.. no hatred about any of this actually.
read the topic title this is not a Poll on whether you like Spoetnik or think i am angry.
even if i was it has no bearing on the point(s) i have made. LOL

by the way your retort here has been played out and thrown at me on this one topic alone prob about 40 times.
want to hear the other cliche'd idiot fucktard retorts made in an effort to defend bad behavior with bad excuses ? LOL
straight off the assembly line.. LOL
like..... "i am Jealous"
or or or or or or or or o oro LOL

and just because i call some of you in Crypto "fucking idiots" doesn't mean i am angry.. LOL
it just means i think your fucking idiots. LOL

or did you catch me using my angry font ? LOL
wooooopsy ya got me LOL

why would i get mad at toothless little puppies barking at me trying to gum at my ankles ?
none of you are in the same league as me and i lay you all out and sit you down on your ass one after the other..
me vs 150 guys and i still kick your ass's hard.. with one hand tied behind my back ..hunt and peck with one hand Wink LOL

don't flatter yourself is my point.. if i was mad you would know it ya cocky mouthy little fucking cunt.
i eat 50 Trolls before breakfast and i tend to choke on them because i am laughing LOL too much while i eat LOL LOL

care to say something  ON TOPIC ? LOL
maybe analyze my "tone" some more.. if you can prove i am "angry" that will surely prove what i say is incorrect right ? LOL

Spoetnik is angry !!
HIS DATA IS INVALID !!111111ONEBBQOMLIEKWTF!!!!11111ONE

FUD first & ask questions later™
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 05:13:19 AM

All alts except Litecoin and the almighty BTC are horrible...name one coin that has any staying power other than these two?

"Doge community" consisting of adolescents or childish adults parroting idiotic catchphrases, then dumping their doge when it became apparent it was done.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:49:25 AM

been a day or so i think since the "merge mining" announcement
and it seems the news had a negative impact on Doge prices (they dropped like i said they would)
well actually another guy said it and i agreed with his logic and quoted him from Coindesk earlier.

you know i have focused almost entirely on this topic about "why doge is bad"
i have ignored the market trading aspect of it.
I honestly have no idea what the future holds for Doge or it's future price / value.
I think it looks like a bad future price wise if i had to say.. but i have no idea really.

my goal here is not to attack the coin to manipulate the market.
from the first comment on i wanted to discuss the negative aspects of this coin in a more philosophical sense.
i am adamant this coin was VERY damaging to the Altcoin scene over all.
the market aspects of this coin have little interest to me actually.

sadly it devolved right away into bag holders and fanboys attacking me because that legitimizes scam coins i guess.
i never get how people here think trying to discredit me invalidates the rational discussion of a coin in question.

dont take

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:11:17 AM

This guy is really awesome,he just knwo Doge will die..
TheJohn

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:02:59 PM

We just have to wait for the merge mining thing for dogecoin, im sure the price would go up!!!
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:18:13 PM

We just have to wait for the merge mining thing for dogecoin, im sure the price would go up!!!

Maybe, since it's network will be secured Smiley

The switch will happen considerably earlier than the next halving, so perhaps we can expect it to happen in two weeks.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:54:57 PM

The switch will happen considerably earlier than the next halving, so perhaps we can expect it to happen in two weeks.

it's worth mentioning that security has not been something the Doge fan base have been clamoring for..
and in reality is will not make the coin look more attractive to investors.. it still looks as bad as it did before.
you need to get new guys into it and that is not going to help.

what the merged mining has done is gotten more potential miners getting Doge and these guys are not your dedicated miner supporters
they are Dumpers.. so think about it.
Since when does adding a lot of dumpers to a coin help the price ?
They don't want the coin (merged miners)

going back i think this coin was toxic and cancerous to crypto and now we all sit in a position wondering if it can be "fixed"
i think the general public decided long ago to just go with a serious coin with lots more features etc.

rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:00:04 PM

All alts except Litecoin and the almighty BTC are horrible...name one coin that has any staying power other than these two?

I can't, which is my greater point. There was a short time when there appeared to be a few alternatives worth holding. Doge was a leader of a cascade of drivel which devalued everything other than BTC and LTC.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
juicyjuice87

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:07:15 AM

He's right. Dogecoin lovers are fucking dumb as dog shit.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:27:32 AM

it's worth mentioning that security has not been something the Doge fan base have been clamoring for..
and in reality is will not make the coin look more attractive to investors.. it still looks as bad as it did before.
you need to get new guys into it and that is not going to help.

what the merged mining has done is gotten more potential miners getting Doge and these guys are not your dedicated miner supporters
they are Dumpers.. so think about it.
Since when does adding a lot of dumpers to a coin help the price ?
They don't want the coin (merged miners)

going back i think this coin was toxic and cancerous to crypto and now we all sit in a position wondering if it can be "fixed"
i think the general public decided long ago to just go with a serious coin with lots more features etc.

Actually you are correct in this, it's a bandaid patch that will cause even further decline in price for Dogecoin until it eventually hits 0.

Dogecoin has 5% of inflation a year forever through POW mining and 95% of miners dump their coins. 5% is enough to drop the price by 20-30% but over a long period once it starts to drop, people begin to panic sell and increases the rate at which value is sucked out of the coin.

Both coins are now more profitable to mine and not everyone will agree to it so I wouldn't be surprised if the decision ends up splitting the network.
Anders

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:09:56 AM

Dogecoin has 5% of inflation a year forever through POW mining and 95% of miners dump their coins.

Not according to Wikipedia:

"Dogecoin has a fast initial coin production schedule: there will be approximately 100 billion coins in circulation by the end of 2014 with an additional 5.2 billion coins every year thereafter." -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogecoin

The 5.2 billion coins will actually result in less and less inflation every year, since the total dogecoin supply will increase. So it's not a compounded inflation rate like Reddcoin.

I will test Dogecoin a bit. I tested Reddcoin but I'm starting to wonder if maybe Dogecoin is better as a social currency after all.
Anders

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:35:39 AM

Dogecoin is actually a pretty big altcoin. Bitcoin is excellent as an investment currency. Dogecoin is better as a general currency perhaps. The social community behind Dogecoin will either be a fad, remain relatively small or may evolve into something really big.
iphone66

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:59:25 AM

i don't like dogecoin because it has nothing new features just clone coin and no innovation, just stunt.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. SsZMxfT58S9UuaSLvZwEqSptforGio9MJh
iphone66

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:01:11 AM

the price of dogecoin is going down all the time. Embarrassed

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. SsZMxfT58S9UuaSLvZwEqSptforGio9MJh
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:32:25 AM

With a market cap of $ 87,331,796 it must be bad.  Roll Eyes
OP how about you drink some:

i REALLY love koolaid and i am literlay going to go get some right now HAHHAHAHA

hey Laud what say you now buddy ?

I TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD you so Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: