Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:04:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Doge coin is bad  (Read 171439 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:04:11 AM

There is no need to attack Dogecoin. It's actually one of the better coins. There is so many coins which are so much worse.

+1

no it IS the worst and there is 30 pages explaining why.. don't ignore what i and other have taken the time to say.
plug your ears and cover your eyes because BIG money is invested in Doge.. that doesn't make it a good coin.
I have outlined at least a dozen reason why it's bad and i have repeated myself prob 50x time but you guys ignore every point and push on..
go for it, i will hunt down every one of you and say i told you so Wink

i already have.. i predicted to the DAY that it would tank in price and it DID !
and since it been sinking non stop and i posted the graphs showing it.

i backed my mouth up.. you little fanboys have NOT.

You guys are in denial and trying to plug a sinking ship for no other reason than to lower people into your ponzi..
and i warning them.. Stay off the sinking ship Wink
Greed selfish bag holders want your money new guys.. be careful.
OI post what is honest and what i think is healthy for the community.. i don't post what is good for my bank account.
And investing in the absolute worst Scrypt clone of all right now with scrypt asic's looming is pretty dumb i think.

edit:
And by the way i have not attacked Doge coin ..i stated the facts.. grow up !
this is not high school.
saying all it is, is a clone with a new icon and name is THE TRUTH ! ......NOT an attack.
and a community is not what people are purchasing or mining.. a community is not the product.
the coin itself is the product and the product is a gay childish piece of shit scrypt clone with a new name and a lame pic tacked on to it.
i can name 50 other scrypt clones that are better..

I get a little sick of you guys lying and playing games with OTHER peoples money.

FUD first & ask questions later™
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 07:42:58 AM

There is no need to attack Dogecoin. It's actually one of the better coins. There is so many coins which are so much worse.

+1

no it IS the worst and there is 30 pages explaining why.. don't ignore what i and other have taken the time to say.
plug your ears and cover your eyes because BIG money is invested in Doge.. that doesn't make it a good coin.
I have outlined at least a dozen reason why it's bad and i have repeated myself prob 50x time but you guys ignore every point and push on..

i already have.. i predicted to the DAY that it would tank in price and it DID !

You guys are in denial and trying to plug a sinking ship for no other reason than to lower people into your ponzi..
OI post what is honest and what i think is healthy for the community.. i don't post what is good for my bank account.
And investing in the absolute worst Scrypt clone of all right now with scrypt asic's looming is pretty dumb i think.

edit:
this is not high school.
saying all it is, is a clone with a new icon and name is THE TRUTH ! ......NOT an attack.
and a community is not what people are purchasing or mining.. a community is not the product.
the coin itself is the product and the product is a gay childish piece of shit scrypt clone with a new name and a lame pic tacked on to it.

I get a little sick of you guys lying and playing games with OTHER peoples money.

You mad, Bro?

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Emman

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

IFC

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:04:09 AM

"Dogecoin" is a joke and a fairly useless currency as it doesn't add any innovative features. However, the community that has formed around it has convinced me that it is one of the most important crypto-currencies that exist right now. A lot of people might not have been interested in Bitcoin if it wasn't for Dogecoin.
Dogecoin since there is his value.Innovation is not the most important, how to use and the value of popularization is the DOGE.

A coin can not innovation, but must have it USES.

LookOut

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:42:50 AM

Basically any coin that needs PoW mining to keep going is not going to work long term and become a viable alternative to fiat money in the real world.

Doge is at least kind of funny though.

Some of these other coins take themselves way too seriously.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 10:45:47 AM

I like Dogecoins Smiley but haven't got any.

When I read about this nascar driver there is funny quote :
Wise said he was excited about the sponsorship - even if he just learned about Dogecoin a week ago.

Hehe Smiley

When he is going to ride this DogeCar?
RoyalSands

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:52:12 AM

waa just waa
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 02:27:18 PM

edit:
this is not high school.

You mad, Bro?

My $.02.

Wink
He mad Bro. You seem like you are still in high school Spoetnik, nice of you to mention it.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
zhanlang13

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:19:21 PM

dogs grow or die? so suck coin,it must be dead.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 06:23:10 PM

And hey maybe your right maybe Doge is bringing in new users.. to all the other coins like Bitcoin and Litecoin LOL
Thanks for the advertising guys Wink

That was the whole point in the start (to get new users into BTC.)

Hell you could get someone to download a digital wallet and make them feel good with a few coins for nothing! That is a wonderful marketing technic.  All the trolls that came with it kinda blow though Cheesy Fuckers

www.doge-dice.com chat always scrolls 10x JD chat.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:58:37 PM

A picture says a thousand words lol

Its always fun to watch doge fans try to validate their coin.  "TO THE MOON!"  oh wait, I thought the moon was the other way?

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 07:17:21 PM

A picture says a thousand words lol

Its always fun to watch doge fans try to validate their coin.  "TO THE MOON!"  oh wait, I thought the moon was the other way?

Well Smiley Dogecoin is using a short-cut, they know that the moon is other way but there are paths unknown for us - mortals.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 07:20:24 PM

All the coins have been going down in terms of prices. I don't see DOGE being any different here?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:12:02 PM

Such Data, Very Chart.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 08:15:31 PM

Much bullshit.

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:19:57 PM

+1

edit:
this is not high school.

You mad, Bro?

My $.02.

Wink

you two years old ?

ohh burn you defied logic and reason ...............and reality

impressive ... that was like magic ROFL

knightcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:20:03 PM

maybe all alt coins are getting the same pattern , I am following ppcoin 4 almost a week .. and it's the same pattern ... anyways I've got 3 options about doge....sell my doge above 200 satoshi; exchange my doge to another new coin; die with my doge ....  Undecided

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:21:43 PM

edit:
this is not high school.

You mad, Bro?

My $.02.

Wink
He mad Bro. You seem like you are still in high school Spoetnik, nice of you to mention it.

care to comment on the topic little shit ?

this is comment no. 1000 from you i think were you insulted me and made no effort to talk about the forum topic.
your a mouthy little troll and not a very good one.. run along now kid  Roll Eyes
i should go and round them up and show people how bad you are..
i can compile a list of every comment you have posted in response to me and show how 100% of them are trolling insults lol

edit:

and that goes for all the rest of you geniuses..
step up and address the topic or have at e'er and keep making a fool out of your self and your shitty scam coin clone.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 08:24:02 PM

this is comment no. 1000 from you i think were you insulted me and made no effort to talk about the forum topic.
your mouthy troll and not a very good one.. run along now kid  Roll Eyes

edit:

step up and address the topic or have at e'er and keep making a fool out of your self and your shitty scam coin clone.
I'm not trying to insult you, nor can you really insult me. The "you mad; he mad bro" is just for fun. Spoetnik seriously relax and let us discuss this?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
SgtMoth

Activity: 910

buy silver!

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:25:37 PM

All the coins have been going down in terms of prices. I don't see DOGE being any different here?

Not true at all, perhaps if you did any kind research or even watched markets/volumes/prices, I would expect you would not be a dogecoin fan.  Even with reward halving coming, the market is saturated with Doge.  
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:26:21 PM

your mouthy troll and not a very good one.. run along now kid  Roll Eyes

edit:

I'm not trying to insult you, nor can you really insult me. The "you mad; he mad bro" is just for fun. Spoetnik seriously relax and let us discuss this?

back peddle harder.. want to see my compilation of your trolling ?

should i throw one together and show people how pathetic you are ?

quit playing games.. if you wanna talk about Doge coin then do it.. saying you will while still trolling is funny lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: