Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Doge coin is bad  (Read 171439 times)
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:40:41 AM

ITT: Butthurt neckbeards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AcceptWorldcoins

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 12:15:05 PM

Dear, Doge Fanboys and cheerleaders,

Your crappy shitcoin is nothing but a crappy clone of any one of the 100's of other scrypt clones
with an icon as it's only unique feature and redeeming quality.. which is just a picture some guy found online and used.
The dev / douche aka: coin cloner, could not even be bothered to create a new meme.jpg for his Coingen coin lol

i hope anyone supporting this coin gets cleaned out and loses all their money bad !

Doge coin is a scammy crap clone coin that is damaging to Bitcoin and the entire Altcoin scene.
When major news outlets online report on Bitcoin news and they start including news about Doge
it make Bitcoin look bad.. i can see clearly people who are not even in crypto are disgusted by this crap scam coin.
Never mind the guys like me who have been at it for a while and watched many other shitcoins like this come and go..

The only reason it has gotten popular is because noobs that showed up late to the Altcoin game
decided they would FLASH MINE this coin.. greedy stupid noobs are the problem and i kinda wish Bitcoin never exploded in popularity sometimes.

The intelligence level of Doge supporters is at best.. retarded.
They are too stupid to realize that their support of Doge and their damaging antics are undermining the very thing giving their shit coin any value at all.
Which is the ability to dump the shit coin for a REAL currency such as Bitcoin.. you make Bitcoin look bad by shouting Doge all over the web..
while making Bitcoin look bad while in turn making Doge look bad and worth less.. your smart guys lol

I just feel sorry for all the dev's out there that had gone to great lengths to create and support a REAL honest alternative to Bitcoin.
The lime light is stolen from them at every turn because of mouthy retard noobs screeching Doge and Much yes 'tard crap..

And yes it is in fact possible to trade and mine a coin AND not support it and make money of it..
after all you might as well if the stupid dumpy scamcoin exchanges are going to add the coin then ya go for it ..might as well make a few $$ with it.
BUT
You don't have to run around like a moron across the web screaming Doge every chance you get trying to lure new people into a ponzi scheme.

Never mind the long term implications of this clone coin crap.. you idiots are doing REAL supporters a dis-service
and i am going to make sure your shitty little scam coin goes nowhere by pointing to the new people how utterly scammy and useless Doge coin is.

My advice to new users is do a bit of research and find one of the other alternative crypto-currencies to get involved with
that offer something unique and have a real dev team with a real road map of goals.. just look for them there are many.

Everything you've said isn't even constructive. Explain why it is a 'clone coin', there are some unique features in Doge, I don't support it but I do believe it is better than Bitcoin as are few other coins.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:03:00 PM

i have explained in ultra extreme detail like a broken record in my "rants" should i repeat myself yet again ? is there any point ?
You say it's not a clone and i never proved it ? then i say you can't read and are ignorant to reality.. it is what it is ..no more and no less.
and that has nothing to do with being constructive or destructive it's called dealing with reality and not living in a delusional Doge coin fanboy world you cooked up in your heads.

i have addressed your so called community and it's a joke.. all i see here is a repeat of what happened with IFC (or similir)
and i guarantee many of you have no idea what that means because you weren't around long enough to know..
which is precisely why DOGE coin is the new IFC ..your so called community showed up in this scene to jump on Doge (to flash mine it and then hype it)
if you all showed up earlier it would have been some other coin your rambling on about.
Sorry but watching yet ANOTHER clone coin getting flashed mined by a hoard of corrupt scumbags does not = a community.
And i grow tired of the fake ass services or what ever that are added to coins after the fact to make them seem legit.

i've been watching this crap closely for a year 24/7 and dealt with all the major players endlessly and know far more than 90% of you all ever will..
i need no dumb lectures from noobs who showed up a month or two ago.. sorry but you don't know squat.

PS: I TOLD YOU SO idiots Smiley

look at Cryptsy's price right now and the graph spike showing a steady decline now for a month straight.
i was right and i predicted all of it to the hour and your brats say i'm jealous ? i say your bloody stupid lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:25:21 PM

i have explained in ultra extreme detail like a broken record in my "rants" should i repeat myself yet again ? is there any point ?
You say it's not a clone and i never proved it ? then i say you can't read and are ignorant to reality.. it is what it is ..no more and no less.
and that has nothing to do with being constructive or destructive it's called dealing with reality and not living in a delusional Doge coin fanboy world you cooked up in your heads.

i have addressed your so called community and it's a joke.. all i see here is a repeat of what happened with IFC (or similir)
and i guarantee many of you have no idea what that means because you weren't around long enough to know..
which is precisely why DOGE coin is the new IFC ..your so called community showed up in this scene to jump on Doge (to flash mine it and then hype it)
if you all showed up earlier it would have been some other coin your rambling on about.
Sorry but watching yet ANOTHER clone coin getting flashed mined by a hoard of corrupt scumbags does not = a community.
And i grow tired of the fake ass services or what ever that are added to coins after the fact to make them seem legit.

i've been watching this crap closely for a year 24/7 and dealt with all the major players endlessly and know far more than 90% of you all ever will..
i need no dumb lectures from noobs who showed up a month or two ago.. sorry but you don't know squat.

PS: I TOLD YOU SO idiots Smiley

look at Cryptsy's price right now and the graph spike showing a steady decline now for a month straight.
i was right and i predicted all of it to the hour and your brats say i'm jealous ? i say your bloody stupid lol

You clearly... are so much.... more intelligent.... than all of us... you dont bother... with capital letters... and overuse... the ellipsis...

Please stop blowing your own trumpet. You can't even string an easy to read sentence together, with the use of correct punctuation.

This all boils down to you still being sour about not releasing Bunnycoin (even if your BunnyCoin was a joke, you have realised just how much you could have made by being one of the first self proclaimed scam coins). Had you of done so, you might actually be a happy chappy instead of spending your days moaning and being sour about every last little thing on here.

For anyone that wants to see just how pathetic and negative this man is have a look at his previous posts - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=138471;sa=showPosts

Roll Eyes
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 10:49:41 PM

Why Dogecoin is good Smiley

You heard about 14 000 000 Doges given from "Save them hood" to Kenya?
Smiley

Dogecoin is good! Smiley
Very good!
Bigeyeone

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:17:02 PM

Your crappy shitcoin is nothing but a crappy clone of any one of the 100's of other scrypt clones

and so are any of the 100's other litecoin clones, nothing special in regard to DOGE  about this

The dev / douche aka: coin cloner, could not even be bothered to create a new meme.jpg for his Coingen coin lol

Ad hominem attack on the dev , ad hominem tactics usual indicate a lack of arguments, Coingen did not yet exist when doge came to the market

Doge coin is a scammy crap clone coin that is damaging to Bitcoin and the entire Altcoin scene.
When major news outlets online report on Bitcoin news and they start including news about Doge
it make Bitcoin look bad.. i can see clearly people who are not even in crypto are disgusted by this crap scam coin.
Never mind the guys like me who have been at it for a while and watched many other shitcoins like this come and go..

dont see why DOGEcoin is damaging to bitcoin and altcoin, DOGE actually attracted a lot of new blood into the crypto currency scene, that otherwise would not have been here, more then any of the other litecoin clones

The only reason it has gotten popular is because noobs that showed up late to the Altcoin game
decided they would FLASH MINE this coin.. greedy stupid noobs are the problem and i kinda wish Bitcoin never exploded in popularity sometimes.

No It became popular because of a good meme and original marketing to noobs.

The intelligence level of Doge supporters is at best.. retarded.

Another argumentum ad hominem, another indication of lack of to the point arguments.

They are too stupid to realize that their support of Doge and their damaging antics are undermining the very thing giving their shit coin any value at all.
Which is the ability to dump the shit coin for a REAL currency such as Bitcoin.. you make Bitcoin look bad by shouting Doge all over the web..
while making Bitcoin look bad while in turn making Doge look bad and worth less.. your smart guys lol

Your just repeating yourself

I just feel sorry for all the dev's out there that had gone to great lengths to create and support a REAL honest alternative to Bitcoin.
The lime light is stolen from them at every turn because of mouthy retard noobs screeching Doge and Much yes 'tard crap..

Ow your sorry for the devs of the other 100 scammy shit litecoin clones, makes sense

You don't have to run around like a moron across the web screaming Doge every chance you get trying to lure new people into a ponzi scheme

Yet another argumentum ad hominen,

Never mind the long term implications of this clone coin crap.. you idiots are doing REAL supporters a dis-service
and i am going to make sure your shitty little scam coin goes nowhere by pointing to the new people how utterly scammy and useless Doge coin is.

So far you have failed to point out with facts and logic why this coin is a scam , other then it is just a pump and dump coin like 99 % of all the altcoins.

My advice to new users is do a bit of research and find one of the other alternative crypto-currencies to get involved with
that offer something unique and have a real dev team with a real road map of goals.. just look for them there are many.

ok you want new user to pick anything but DOGE, but 99 % of altcoins are just like DOGE, many even worse since they have 0 userbase compared to DOGE and can only dream about one day becoming like DOGE, if you really want to help out new user that wanna adopt an altcoin, point out the good ones and point out the other 100+ altcoins that are just as bad as DOGE or even much worse.

You might as well have just posted, DOGE is bad, avoid DOGE, that your only message here

PMC: 19dNRVPcjsESqo8isdauc1gQ6PbUrAZor9
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 12:18:28 AM

I like the dog.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 12:59:14 AM

I like the dog.

My $.02.

Wink

The Dog in the fog? Smiley
kobetown8

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:01:28 AM

doge is too good. next bitcoin forsure
TheTribesman
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 01:04:39 AM

LOL. I love statements like this. You're a big man in the industry (24/7/365 - all day, everyday) yet nobody knows you. LOL! Don't worry... You will be a millionaire soon, then you can stop crying.
Cheesy

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 01:20:03 AM

Uhm uhm... And you forgot about LTC? and few others better than Doge?
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 01:27:09 AM

LTC is also very good!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 05:25:59 PM

LTC is also very good!

My $.02.

Wink

LTC is very good Smiley indeed.

I just cant read post where people say someshitcoin is better than a bitcoin Smiley

With many problems and many issues - so far Bitcoin is no1. Smiley
no1 - best community, close to mainstream, very very well developed and upgraded.

sudoku

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:34:16 PM

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” -- William Shakespeare

I think doge is good, very good.  Grin

1SudokuNgdzsYuANDinxUBwKgfyv5cptW
kache

Activity: 140

Bored

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:41:42 PM

Doge best.
IMHO Doge will be the spending currency in the future, and Bitcoin the holding currency.
Everything else just speculative and research stuff. Smiley

Rig: http://www.betarigs.com/rig/257
BTC: 15rBivhPYhVnQsgVHucNXHy5b66bUn6njM
Doge: DSdsJdTrmXSAZCdNi1iQ7zEo8nH1iBWGQv
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 05:56:14 PM

Doge best.
IMHO Doge will be the spending currency in the future, and Bitcoin the holding currency.
Everything else just speculative and research stuff. Smiley

Seems like Doge is good for holding too Tongue
You think people who bought Doge @200+ will sell it now with 80% lost? ?Smiley

Hodl.. Hodl... and wait for a miracle.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:44:10 PM

I personally tend to strongly agree with the OP.  I'm all for people making money but not at the cost of whole crypto system.  If DOGE fails and burns a ton of people looks beyond bad.  This is something any person pushing random coins needs to keep in mind at all times from my point of view.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 10:34:26 PM

I personally tend to strongly agree with the OP.  I'm all for people making money but not at the cost of whole crypto system.  If DOGE fails and burns a ton of people looks beyond bad.  This is something any person pushing random coins needs to keep in mind at all times from my point of view.

well... I do not think so.
But I might be wrong.

IMO - Doge means nothing. If it will fail - many of people will not even know about it Tongue but they will know about Bitcoin rise! Smiley

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:17:17 AM

I told you so..

Yesterday VTC had double the trade volume as Doge at Cryptsy and since i said mining died off the price has been cut in half.
and your Bobseld team came in exactly last of every country that competed in the Olympics and when they were interviewed they didn't even mention
the Doge coin that was donated which i am sure that they cashed out for Bitcoin to fiat loooong ago lol

I told you so.

I am right and i have the numbers and tangible facts to back it up and all you sniveling mouth piece brats as i predicted will vanish.. hide because you know i am right Wink

I told you so

FUD first & ask questions later™
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:15:46 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: