Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Doge coin is bad  (Read 171439 times)
powerpop

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:42:40 PM

Spoetnik is impotent in real life ... just want to see what happens when you spin him up more  Grin

As for the real topic at hand, I find dogecoin attractive because the low price allows it to be used as the equivalent of a like button. The more valuable it becomes monetarily the less is carries this interesting quality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:51:30 PM

If this is (on both sides of the discussion) what you want to contribute to this forum, then be advised that most alts will die the day BTCtalk admins get fed up of so much garbage.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
amazingsammy

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:24:48 PM

This whole thread is fucking retarded. Every thread like it is retarded. I read a similar post on Reddit a few days ago, where someone said exactly the same thing about Tittiecoin, saying that Doge is the one with "real value." Horseshit. Real value is what's decided by the people who trade whatever coin it is you're trading. Value is fed by community support and media coverage. All cryptocurrencies work this way.

If you're upset that Dogecoin or any of the others are taking the spotlight away from Bitcoin, you're taking this whole thing too seriously. Y'all just need to lighten the fuck up. This board is read by everyone, including the media. When media people who are looking to smear Bitcoin and the cryptos come in here, they'll say "These idiots can't even have a civil conversation amongst themselves." Next thing you know, there'll be an article in Forbes: "Infighting Killing Bitcoin," and it'll be your fault. So stop being children. Stop arguing the same tired unoriginal arguments we've heard for years. Before it was Doge, we heard the same thing about Litecoin. It was stupid then. It's stupid now.

If Bitcoin is your religion, and all other cryptos are false gods, I sincerely feel sorry for you.
Get some help.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:45:36 PM

YOUR retarded and thanks for bumping my topic for me Smiley

If you can't see that i went to a lot of trouble to make some fair points and have a mature conversation then your being a brat..

Funny how 99% of you all feel compelled to come on here and tell me off and ALL of you dodge answering any question i have asked
and evade every single point i make.. like having a debate with a sack of rocks.

You all just want to fight and argue and that is fine with me.. i will hand your ass's to you one after the other, all by myself.

Your scammy crap coin Doge is doomed and is already sinking and you cheerleaders need to suck it up and deal with it.
Profitability has tanked and its no better than many other coins (i checked last night) so guys are leaving already.. game over !

But i will be there waiting for you on the next gay scammy shit coin clone you all want to parade around and harass people all over the net about.
Until you get the hint.. which is....... fuck off
Your not wanted ..we don't need scammers or useless coin cloners.. LEAVE !
That goes for scammer exchanges and pool operators too.. i was here first and i will not lay down and accept that little kids decided to take over
and change this forum and the world wide crypto scene into some "much profit" embarrasing joke / scam.

Enough take your scammy "fake currency" shit coins and fuck off !

Signed.. Mr Mad and Jealous Wink

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext

FUD first & ask questions later™
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:45:02 PM

If you're upset that Dogecoin or any of the others are taking the spotlight away from Bitcoin, you're taking this whole thing too seriously. Y'all just need to lighten the fuck up. This board is read by everyone, including the media. When media people who are looking to smear Bitcoin and the cryptos come in here, they'll say "These idiots can't even have a civil conversation amongst themselves." Next thing you know, there'll be an article in Forbes: "Infighting Killing Bitcoin," and it'll be your fault. So stop being children. Stop arguing the same tired unoriginal arguments we've heard for years. Before it was Doge, we heard the same thing about Litecoin. It was stupid then. It's stupid now.
Not to derail your point, but Forbes is simultaneously too uptight and too pathetically biased to be taken seriously by 95% of the world population. Oh, I read they got hacked and 1M+ accounts were leaked. My account data at Forbes was stolen. My Bitcoins are yet in my wallet.

That said, the day such an "Infighting killing Bitcoin" article appears on AP or Reuters because of alt-coins, I suspect it's the day alt-coins are gone from this forum.

██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ubi4doges

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:19:09 PM

such demand
very unpolite
wow

we are not going anywhere until we reach the moon

you can't tell us what to do, silly kid  Cheesy

lighten up, grab a treat. life's too barking tough without having to be so howly about other's bones

"We will create a civilization of the Mind in Cyberspace. May it be more humane and fair than the world your governments have made before." - A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace. John Perry Barlow. Davos, Switzerland. February 8, 1996
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 11:57:04 PM

I still believe that DogeCoin might have some 5 min more of attraction included Tongue
Isaaaaah

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:50:26 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 01:00:39 AM by Isaaaaah

So Spoetnik, whats the difference between Bitcoin and Dogecoin besides the algorythm?

Or in different terms, what do you think, why is there a country in the continent of North America called the United States of America and not the Union of Indian Tribes
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:38:35 AM

The dogcoin brainwashed persons are quite delusional

Bitcoin never needed any dogcoin to do anything for bitcoin

its a delusion to think that dogecoin is needed at all for anything, by anyone

To be fair, it's just as delusional to think that Bitcoin is the way of the future.  What 21 million coins in a world with 7 billion people?  That's not even including coins that have been "lost" or will be lost.  Not even accounting for lost coins that's 0.003 BTC per person.

Also if it's main goal is to be a currency it fucking fails at it since it's deflationary.  If I knew that a dollar would be worth more tomorrow than today, what incentive would I have to ever spend it?

the price of computers and TVs drop consistently .. but yet people buy them quite often.. so much for your theory

WTF does that have to do with a currency that has a fixed limit (21 million BTC)?

For one the source of computers/TVs isn't artificially limited at some number.  If people want more, they get built.  Second, I wasn't aware that computers/TVs are a currency. Tell me, how many computers does a pack of gum cost in your neighborhood?

ok, let me connect the dots for you .... the PRICE of TVs and computers is in DOLLAR terms here (and in a similar currency wherever you may be) so if the PRICE is consistently dropping that means if i wait then i can BUY MORE LATER (a bigger and better TV/computer) -- having the same effect as a deflationary currency... meaning that the currency will BUY MORE later, exactly the scenario your quote depicts
"If I knew that a dollar would be worth more tomorrow than today, what incentive would I have to ever spend it?"
and people buy TVs and computers ALL THE TIME, knowing that if they would wait that they could buy a better one for less money -- so to answer your question... because they WANT to spend the money now instead of waiting

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
huskyxx

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:55:08 AM

what is doge's future? it needs a unique selling point to hold people in
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:05:39 AM

YOUR retarded and thanks for bumping my topic for me Smiley

If you can't see that i went to a lot of trouble to make some fair points and have a mature conversation then your being a brat..

Funny how 99% of you all feel compelled to come on here and tell me off and ALL of you dodge answering any question i have asked
and evade every single point i make.. like having a debate with a sack of rocks.

You all just want to fight and argue and that is fine with me.. i will hand your ass's to you one after the other, all by myself.

Your scammy crap coin Doge is doomed and is already sinking and you cheerleaders need to suck it up and deal with it.
Profitability has tanked and its no better than many other coins (i checked last night) so guys are leaving already.. game over !

But i will be there waiting for you on the next gay scammy shit coin clone you all want to parade around and harass people all over the net about.
That goes for scammer exchanges and pool operators too.. i was here first and i will not lay down and accept that little kids decided to take over
and change this forum and the world wide crypto scene into some "much profit" embarrasing joke / scam.

Signed.. Mr Mad and Jealous Wink

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext

ROFFELOLX!!!

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 05:45:39 AM

DOGE community still owning OP.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:51:52 PM

how do you figure ?
blind ? still after a year STILL mouthing me off ?
you have started shit with me so many times i have lost count.. your snotty mouthy and defend bad behavior from coin cloners.
so yeah ..it's you again ..big shocker lol
your hate for me has nothing to do with the facts..
such as Doge coin is no longer profitable.. at least it's equal to may others so it offers nothing now.. it's dead.

Sorry but you guys that have a problem with me personally and have trolled on me a million times over the last year
can change the subject and attack me personally all you want but i dare you to address any point i have made
and hold on for this one.... stay on topic lol

and by all means back up your mouth, i have and can on any statement i have made in a heart beat.

show me your facts and i will show you mine..
Doge community has defeated me ? ya how ? because 3 or 4 of them insulted me and posted a dog jpeg ?
ooooh ya they sure got me lol

spare me lol

any more snotty useless dumb one liners ?
classic retort from kids who have nothing intelligent to say.

neeeeeeeeext

matthona

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:27:16 PM

such as Doge coin is no longer profitable.. at least it's equal to may others so it offers nothing now.. it's dead.

this comment makes absolutely no sense, as profitability and offering something new are independent of each other.. but I guess this is to be expected from someone who also posts this :

I am going to upload a screenshot later of an IRC chat i was having where a guy was defending Doge,
when he said and get this "Litecoin is a Scrypt clone too"

r
o
f
l

THAT is the intelligence level i am dealing with here !

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:30:55 PM

I did some testing and i checked on mining profitability via estimates on online calculators then on pool stats and then on my wallet earnings
and based on current prices i can honestly say that the following list of coins in the last week have been pretty much the same for me
on a variety of machines using a bunch of hardware cpu's and gpus all brands. (based on current trade values)

All of which are random scrypt coins i chose..

Doge
Franko
Max
DigiByte

all of them are aprox the same earnings wise for mining with tests.. so there is no reason anymore that Doge is has some profitable advantage.
the question would then boil down to which one can and will most likely have a surge in value either temporary or long term ?

Doge ?
nope.. its a dead dog and needs to be put down..
it's like the IFC hype when it ended it ended.. no matter how bad people wanted to cling on..
Most people started moving over to ADT back then etc..

Franko ?
Solid mining and solid value when alts go down Franko always holds its value nicely.
It has a real community unlike Doge too. But does it have a chance to go way higher long term ? maybe.. better chance than most others i think.

Max coin ?
what can i say lol ..uhhhmmm i'd say its good for another pump or two at random *maybe ? other than that i think it's long term potential is disturbing Sad

Digibyte ?
Well this one is new to me but did not look too impressive reading the ANN topic lol
HUGE Pre-Mine and a coin that is nothing but a useless clone propped up with fake service dev etc.. same old same old (100 other coins identical)
So why even mention it ? well even though it came out in January it still is not being traded on major well known exchanges.
and it does have a following with many users and yeah i may think its premined bullshit but at least they *tried to make it look legit unlike Doge or Flappy etc etc
and it is traded on a few newer start up exchanges for a fairly low value so it has a possible chance too go off and explode in value i think.

I don't just sit around and complain guys lol ..i actually do all this stuff too Wink

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:36:44 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 02:48:29 PM by Spoetnik

this comment makes absolutely no sense, as profitability and offering something new are independent of each other.. but I guess this is to be expected from someone who also posts this :

I am going to upload a screenshot later of an IRC chat i was having where a guy was defending Doge,

r
o
f
l

what i meant and what you get are obviously two different things..
you choose to play dumb and pick apart what i said looking for a way to show i'm wrong.. about anything.. and yet you still fail hahha

try again please ..you amuse me.

The litecoin comment was a by a noob who knows nothing about Litecoins history or the history of Tenebrix etc
and i was making a point your dodging on purpose and that the guys was a raging mouth piece noob idiot *typical no surprise there..

and profitable ?
you guys all keep claiming its sooooooooo profitable (Doge coin)
and i can prove that supporting a scam coin is no more profitable than say Franko which came out a LOOOOOONG time ago.
so you sold your morals and respect for nothing fanboys.. i make the same as you and have class ..and your just mad and jealous lol
how much proof you want ? Denial ? much yes !

neeeeeeext

edit:
I also want to point out how you guys are doing nothing but taking turns trying to attack and discredit me
and are ignoring any assertion i have made. You guys are ignoring talking about whether Doge is bad or anything related
and it as i predicted turned into a lets make Spoetnik look bad topic.. go for it.. it makes a bunch of the points i have made even more credible.

You don't have to like me and honestly i don't think i like most people involved with crypto anyway and the topic is not about who likes Spoetnik.
And i think i have being fairly articulate and mature unlike the Doge tard speak and meme .jpg's and endless insults i am getting..
but predictable though.. i knew this is the response i would get.

matthona

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:12:40 PM

r
o
f
l

what i meant and what you get are obviously two different things..
you choose to play dumb and pick apart what i said looking for a way to show i'm wrong.. about anything.. and yet you still fail hahha

try again please ..you amuse me.

The litecoin comment was a by a noob who knows nothing about Litecoins history or the history of Tenebrix etc
and i was making a point your dodging on purpose and that the guys was a raging mouth piece noob idiot *typical no surprise there..

and profitable ?
you guys all keep claiming its sooooooooo profitable (Doge coin)
and i can prove that supporting a scam coin is no more profitable than say Franko which came out a LOOOOOONG time ago.
so you sold your morals and respect for nothing fanboys.. i make the same as you and have class ..and your just mad and jealous lol
how much proof you want ? Denial ? much yes !

neeeeeeext

edit:
I also want to point out how you guys are doing nothing but taking turns trying to attack and discredit me
and are ignoring any assertion i have made. You guys are ignoring talking about whether Doge is bad or anything related
and it as i predicted turned into a lets make Spoetnik look bad topic.. go for it.. it makes a bunch of the points i have made even more credible.

You don't have to like me and honestly i don't think i like most people involved with crypto anyway and the topic is not about who likes Spoetnik.
And i think i have being fairly articulate and mature unlike the Doge tard speak and meme .jpg's and endless insults i am getting..
but predictable though.. i knew this is the response i would get.

maybe what you meant and what you TYPED are two different things, but as typed your comment makes ZERO sense - you went on to type that you think you are "being fairly articulate"Huh? LMAO , maybe that's the problem - you have no idea what being articulate is
the LTC comment was you laughing at someone who posted CORRECTLY that LTC is a clone, thus showing your ignorance and not the 'noob' who made the original comment
I NEVER said ANYWHERE that DOGE is profitable, in fact I posted several pages ago that I don't - and have never mined DOGE at all...but again, profitability and being 'nothing new' are independent of each other

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 04:36:17 PM

Just so you guys know who you're arguing with.

Spunkdick was fired from Wendy's for starting too much shit with his coworkers and now is unemployed, so he sits at home and trolls all coins and people more successful than him while he looks for a fast food job. If this is the type of person you guys take seriously and think needs replies, well...have fun

Think I'm joking? He will reply to this and call me a liar, scammer, and several other things, all while saying absolutely nothing

Xenopus

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:39:26 PM

Just so you guys know who you're arguing with.

Spunkdick was fired from Wendy's for starting too much shit with his coworkers and now is unemployed, so he sits at home and trolls all coins and people more successful than him while he looks for a fast food job. If this is the type of person you guys take seriously and think needs replies, well...have fun

Think I'm joking? He will reply to this and call me a liar, scammer, and several other things, all while saying absolutely nothing

After reading his post history, I just assumed he was "special needs". Now I feel a bit bad for arguing with him.

BTC: 17mV6VCMnbYbrhJfsxCEZm9y3CL1qb6jFC
yaboymarvo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:49:19 PM

Yeah he does seem a little "special". He sounds like a kid a school that is mad because no one wants to play with him and everyone is playing with doge and its making him mad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: