Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:48:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Doge coin is bad  (Read 171439 times)
heskey

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:16:52 AM

Well, that's just how money works. At least the image of the coin isn't presented as something serious. Just visit the main website http://dogecoin.com/

What is your role, in regards to dogecoin, heskey? I mean, what have you do with that coin?
Very little, I dont even mine. But I like the community, and I think it will go further than it already has.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:51:22 AM

Has anyone done the math on this?

I just quickly used my calculator to roughly estimate how many blocks should have been mined already,

and it seems that they are at least 2000 blocks ahead of schedule when the poster said they were at block 100,000 they should only be at block 98,000 or so...

That means there is at least 2000 blocks missing somehow doesn't it?

A 2000 BLOCK PREMINE, BUT THEY SAID THERE WAS NO PREMINE ?

So 400,000,000 dogecoins premined?

Predseda4D

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:30:42 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 04:43:50 AM by Predseda4D

Here is the link to page 1 of dogecoin thread, where they say there was NO PREMINE ( DEC 08, 2013 )
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361813.0

Here is the link to where someone says they got to block 100,000 ( FEB 13, 2014 )
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361813.17940

Has anyone done the math on this?

I just quickly used my calculator to roughly estimate how many blocks should have been mined already,

and it seems that they are at least 2000 blocks ahead of schedule when the poster said they were at block 100,000 they should only be at block 98,000 or so...

That means there is at least 2000 blocks missing somehow doesn't it?

A 2000 BLOCK PREMINE, BUT THEY SAID THERE WAS NO PREMINE ?
Short answer - No, there was not premine!

Long answer - Block 0 http://dogechain.info/block/1a91e3dace36e2be3bf030a65679fe821aa1d6ef92e7c9902eb318182c355691 , Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361813.0 , Block 1 http://dogechain.info/block/82bc68038f6034c0596b6e313729793a887fded6e92a31fbdf70863f89d9bea2
Look at time and date.

And of course, do you know that time between blocks is ESTIMATED time, do you? And that in beginning generating of blocks is much faster until diff correct this.  Wink

Try anything else but not premine FUD.  Grin
huskyxx

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:41:30 AM

Doge needs some unique selling points. Memes and such will only get you so far
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:13:10 AM

Well, that's just how money works. At least the image of the coin isn't presented as something serious. Just visit the main website http://dogecoin.com/

What is your role, in regards to dogecoin, heskey? I mean, what have you do with that coin?
Very little, I dont even mine. But I like the community, and I think it will go further than it already has.

"community"

that made my Roflcopter crash hahhaha ha ha

no seriously though your so called community is a collection of independent online kiddies that banded together to download a miner
and join a pool on a meme joke clone coin ponzi scheme so you could profit and run !
and when people lose money you couldn't care less.. other wise your so called community would help the people who took losses.
but you won't !
You guys will scatter and vanish and hide in silence once mining gets hard and profits drops.
Your all lying greedy snot nose punks trying to make excuses to cover up people like me who are pointing out
how your running a ponzi scheme to lure in random new users so you can drain their wallets dry and brag about how much BTC you made !

NONE of you have mentioned anything other than how much money you have made ! ..ooooh sry and a bobsled team LOLOL
Your full of shit 1 million percent .

and i will terrorize your ass's for ages when you guys inevitably vanish and scatter when this crap scam coin dies out
and i will scream I TOLD YOU SO in your faces endlessly every chance i get.. ask around i have done it before Wink
orly ?
yaaaaarly !
I have seen this same bs routine before ..nothing changes.
the only difference here between this scammy Doge Coin and the last coin i said was BS and vanished is a diff icon and name.. that is it !

buckle up noobs its going to be a loooooooong bumpy ride and i am not going anywhere Wink
better stock up on them .jpg's ..your gonna need em ..don't wanna run out now do ya ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Misuta

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:46:07 AM

you are trying too hard m8

https://i.imgur.com/PG4XXgW.png
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:06:04 AM

Spoetnik, you are the most disrespectful piece of human trash I have ever had the displeasure of encountering on an online forum, and I've been online for over two decades.

Hate Doge all you want, it won't make any difference at all, because the Doge community doesn't even care you exist. They'll continue to believe in Doge no matter what you say or do.

This is one of the main things people on this thread have tried to tell you while you rant and spit in their faces all out of hatred.

You're worse than the lowest maggot that has ever excited, worse than pond scum; and I truly hope you either quit crypto-currency or are banned and never come back.
ubi4doges

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:26:05 AM

and when people lose money you couldn't care less.. other wise your so called community would help the people who took losses.
but you won't !
You guys will scatter and vanish and hide in silence once mining gets hard and profits drops.

such lies

Savedogemas campaign raises minimum goal of 15 Million Dogecoin for victims of the christmas hack

Reddit post

"We will create a civilization of the Mind in Cyberspace. May it be more humane and fair than the world your governments have made before." - A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace. John Perry Barlow. Davos, Switzerland. February 8, 1996
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 10:12:24 AM

Halvening has come Smiley

Will price go x2 up or down? Smiley
Bitcoincoinman

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:20:27 AM

how your running a ponzi scheme to lure in random new users so you can drain their wallets dry and brag about how much BTC you made !

NONE of you have mentioned anything other than how much money you have made ! ..ooooh sry and a bobsled team LOLOL

http://imgur.com/a/poW9D

Maybe you should spend a little more time over in reddit. You seem to have missed a lot. Start a comedy club daily post? You can start getting tips to make up for what you lost already because of your bad choices.
bmanzzs

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:27:35 AM

Sounds like someone is butt hurt about missing the moon rocket from 30 satoshi to 280 satoshi.

Basically the entire original post (with horrible grammar) consists of "Dogecoin is bad because Dogecoin is bad... mmkay?"

i am going to make sure your shitty little scam coin goes nowhere by pointing to the new people how utterly scammy and useless Doge coin is.

OH NOES! SO SCARED! PLEASE DON'T DO IT MISTER!

Pathetic.

██████████████████████████████
16aJ5cxXzL13XFCoBatXnmBZ1oNxtgNVp2
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:54:57 AM

But, wait a minute, isn't dogecoin trying to make itself appear serious though ? Isn't that why dogecoin had the paid-posters, in order to make their coin appear certain ways in the sight of man ? and didn't dogecoin get the paid posters to fill up the dogecoin forum super fast, so that it made it look like dogecoin was popular when it wasn't? Looks like a really serious coin to me.

Lol... wtf
mison

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:30:25 AM

if you want strong BTC and LTC stop buying shitcoins. But people want to make some money, so many of us buying every shit just for fast profit.. and someone must pay for it of course. I saw many fucked altcoins starts, but people mining every shit even with scam launch, or premined like hell. All this crypto is just for gain some money and get out. I was believed in LTC, but now I think doge was the right horse.
markco2

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:05:16 PM

What has made Dogecoin a standout to other Alt Coins has been a strong based community with excellent marketing built up in a very short space of time.
Rather ironic considering remembering the search engine wars and what differentiated Google to the others during it's infancy.
While Yahoo, MSN and a host of others were chasing the almighty $$ for advertising, Google was building up a community of faithful folllowers
who wanted simplicity as a search engine and not all the bells and whistles that the others provided.  Instead, Google built up a massive following as it developed its clean look search engine whereby you were guaranteed that if you put in the search term "Dog on a lead", you were not going to get everything else.

Dogecoins offers so much as a complimentary Alt Coin to Bitcoin.  However, its the mindset of many of the long term or should I say earlybirds of Bitcoin that have built up this false wall to degenerate anything outside of Bitcoin.  I call that putting your head in the sand.

That really needs to change.

Facts are, that most of the Alt Coins will fall over.
The ones with the strongest community of ideas will go from strength to strength as others topple over.

Cheers markco2
markyminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:32:52 PM

"community"

that made my Roflcopter crash hahhaha ha ha

no seriously though your so called community is a collection of independent online kiddies that banded together to download a miner
and join a pool on a meme joke clone coin ponzi scheme so you could profit and run !
but you won't !
Your all lying greedy snot nose punks trying to make excuses to cover up people like me who are pointing out

and i will terrorize your ass's for ages when you guys inevitably vanish and scatter when this crap scam coin dies out
and i will scream I TOLD YOU SO in your faces endlessly every chance i get.. ask around i have done it before Wink
orly ?
yaaaaarly !
I have seen this same bs routine before ..nothing changes.
the only difference here between this scammy Doge Coin and the last coin i said was BS and vanished is a diff icon and name.. that is it !

buckle up noobs its going to be a loooooooong bumpy ride and i am not going anywhere Wink
better stock up on them .jpg's ..your gonna need em ..don't wanna run out now do ya ?

Somehow me thinks you are still waiting in line for a Butterfly labs ASIC? Must be as you seem so mad! I would guess you sold your GPUS rigs when BTC became unviable on GPU's and put that cash and all your BTC mining profits into BFL ASIC's. And still waiting!

Hey I have 3 x BFL Jallys that have made ROI now, you can buy those for um, lets say $300 each?

M

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:33:24 PM

i will scream I TOLD YOU SO in your faces endlessly every chance i get.. ask around i have done it before

Well aren't you Big Billy Bad-Ass! You must be the life and soul of the party scene, amirite?

Don't worry, we won't bother asking around, some of us have better things to do than spend our days posting questions about whether a douche-canoe has behaved like a douche-canoe in the past too.

L&K

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:47:13 PM

OP is a troll pure and simple. Spitting sour grapes...

Here is my reply to his trolling, thought I would requote here
  Cheesy

Jeez you love Litecoin so much you should pay them half your earnings from any exchange.. seriously.. go donate to them now please !

But seriously why did you make this ?

oh wait i get it.. you missed getting <lite coin> early so you want to clone the coin and relaunch it so you can get in on flash-mining.

daaaaamn that is smart !
i wish i thought of that Sad

I couldn't resist and had to look at your previous posts.

You have Copied and Pasted the above message on to five or more other altcoin topics.

If you hate the altcoin community and everything around it so much (you where even spouting off about banning bitcoin) please do us all a favour and delete your account.

For example you recently started a thread titled 'Why Doge is bad'. Then decided to spew shit about it regurgitating the same bollocks over and over. Why, I can only assume because you missed the boat on that one and made nothing, when the rest of us bagged a tidy little profit!

It doesn't stop there either. Here is a quote from September 2013 -

combined with bots n shit this scene is just getting worse and worse.
i predict lots of people getting more and more fed up with all the Retard/JokeCoins getting pumped out everyday day..

your as strong as the weakest link and they are all almost weak links.

i think im getting close to quiting all this crap its just getting too stupid

5 Months ago ^^ lol

Do you really have nothing better to do with your time than be a negative, miserable, repetitive little troll? I can only assume you have either lost a lot of money in cryptos, or never had the money in the first place to invest.

In fact, here it is - I've got it ->

Hello everyone.
I just found out about all this Bitcoin stuff 2/3 days ago but i wanted to give forum users here
the first chance at mining my new coin i will be releasing (as soon as i can post in Alt coins)

It will be called "BunnyCoin" and is the latest Litecoin-based crypto coin, uses Proof of Work.
It combines the regular blocks with random super blocks (feature from Luckycoin).
It has block target 20 seconds and zap fast transaction confirmation,
it also supports transaction messages (feature originally introduced in Florincoin).

I already quit my job and have a prepaid my web hoster for my site 1 month in advance.
So i am dedicated to making this coin great for small miners and various projects i have planned.

Benefits / Features
- Based off of Litecoin.
- Snazzy new icon.
- Wallet software with the ability to auto aquire coins from other wallets.
- Coins mined in advance for projects.
- Bounties for people that contribute tasks such as coding, promotion and web design etc.

Client site will be hosted at https://github.com/bunnycoin/bunnycoin (coming soon)
bunnycoin.net (in the process of development)

This is no Bro-coin so get ready for launch day and spread the word Smiley

You pretended to make your own altcoin back in July, taking the piss out of other altcoins at the time. However you now realise if it had come to fruition you might actually have an awful lot of money now! Just like the Doge Devs, hence the hate!

Roll Eyes
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:04:26 PM

lol funny thread, this kid is mad http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1xw8ua/why_is_the_price_of_dogecoin_not_doubling/

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:07:57 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 02:22:48 PM by XbladeX

Real shitcoin are pump and dumps! Doge is not one of them

I laughed at this. Cheers : >

You need to buy at low to DUMP...
With premine coins you just DUMP.. DUMP... Dumbstep Cheesy
SHOW me genius coin that is not dumpable Cheesy ?? Lets take the biggest one Bitcoin ?
It is hard to dump but what is happenig today with it ?

I think EVERY investor have the same filling when he is not earing money.
Sometimes just % of intrest is just different.
Loot at Bitcoin again 50% of owners that it will hit 10 000$ Cheesy or more.
and you are laughing from that little guy...
Even those with millions $$ when they wake up they are thinking why its not rising Cheesy !
I have that feeling everyday not only with Doge but with all coins i have invested.

BTW. it is funny situation but now only related to Dogecoin.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
huskyxx

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:03:10 PM

doge seems to be in a slump
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: