Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:15:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Doge coin is bad  (Read 171446 times)
iHeartSmartArt

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:02:43 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 07:52:23 PM by iHeartSmartArt

I do not like Doge at all and here is why.

Apparently I wasn't pronouncing it right. Not dodge, not dog, not dougie. So I call it a bad name.    -1

It has a sh!t ton of coins, no one likes that. Makes the divide between rich and poor more ever greater.   -1

Pyschologically plays people on pennies. No small or large merchants will ever bother except if they are banking on the Ponzi Pyramid Protential.  Lips sealed

Its a fork from litecoin. Not original, not innovative, not anonymous, its already outdated. Newer algorithms like 11x is three times faster transactions and 30-50% cooler to mine.  -1

You are just in time for the first anonymous digital currency. https://darkcointalk.org/
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:06:45 PM

WHY ?

..because i said so !

my word is solid.. i have Spoeken !
[/end]

FUD first & ask questions later™
chuki

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:11:36 PM

Doge have the biggest Community on ALTCoins i think

Very Lucky!!!
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:15:53 PM

you call a community a group of greedy miners and investors that care about nothing but the right moment to dump their coins and buy some lambo'z and brag about it ?

don't be naive .

LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 09:25:23 PM

you call a community a group of greedy miners and investors that care about nothing but the right moment to dump their coins and buy some lambo'z and brag about it ?

don't be naive .

I prefer R-Type and S1 Bentleys myself.

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:54:33 PM

don't be naive .

haha your posts made me laugh, I'm from holland as well  Smiley doge is a fork of ltc and therefore not innovating but is was the commune that made it unique in its own way. It has attracted lots of new people to the cryptoworld. It has one of the most friendly and biggest communities of al crypto's and was the first funcoin. Every coin has his greedy miners and bagholders but doge has much more. Not saying this because im a bagholder myself only got 5m where I sold 2m of them a wile ago. I was to late to the sene but the doge community has done great things for crypto as a whole.  
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 11:24:52 PM

don't be naive .

haha your posts made me laugh, I'm from holland as well  Smiley doge is a fork of ltc and therefore not innovating but is was the commune that made it unique in its own way. It has attracted lots of new people to the cryptoworld. It has one of the most friendly and biggest communities of al crypto's and was the first funcoin. Every coin has his greedy miners and bagholders but doge has much more. Not saying this because im a bagholder myself only got 5m where I sold 2m of them a wile ago. I was to late to the sene but the doge community has done great things for crypto as a whole.  

Local Dog which advocates for Dogecoin:

Very BARK!

So marking!

Much GPU!

Corporations For Crypto
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:12:29 AM

don't be naive .

the community is simply because Crypto took off and a flood of new users showed up EXACTLY at the right time.. it could have been any coin.
so no flash miners trying to bs people won't work.. those of us that started way back know this..
you kids and scam coin bag holders are simply bs'ing people endlessly ....... for profit.

LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:13:45 AM

don't be naive .

the community is simply because Crypto took off and a flood of new users showed up EXACTLY at the right time.. it could have been any coin.
so no flash miners trying to bs people won't work.. those of us that started way back know this..
you kids and scam coin bag holders are simply bs'ing people endlessly ....... for profit.

One word:

Horseshit.

Thank you for reading.

Corporations For Crypto
toadrw

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:32:34 AM

don't be naive .

One word:

Horseshit.

Thank you for reading.

Your post made my day.  Thanks.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:47:24 AM

don't be naive .

One word:

Horseshit.

Thank you for reading.

Your post made my day.  Thanks.

Thank you for your kind reply!

Corporations For Crypto
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:07:54 AM

don't be naive .

One word:

Horseshit.

Thank you for reading.

that was 5 words.. maybe take the eye patch off sweet heart lol

clone coin + dog icon

/end

pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:23:24 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 08:37:39 AM by pavondunbar

clone coin + dog icon

/end

Dude, stop sounding like a little BITCH and go make money.

You're on this thread crying like a little girl about "Doge is this"..."Doge is that"...blah blah blah...

Fucking pussy.

You act like "OMG Doge is ruining cryptocurrency and downgrading Bitcoin and this and that"..

LOSER.

Here is a great idea.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Reality check for you, dumbass: NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU OR YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE OPINION.

Get off Doge's nuts you stupid fucking cockroach. Doge is the best....I came into crypto learning about Doge. And now crying little bitches like you want to run their mouth with something to say...lmaoooo...2 words for you:

FUCK YOU.

Analyze that, punk ass faggot.

Hahahaha...I laugh at stupid little shits like you.  Cheesy

http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1385575286290407609.jpg

--PD
Matthewang

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:27:58 AM

Dogecoin is not bad. This coin is also with great potential.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 11:16:55 AM

clone coin + dog icon

/end

Dude, stop sounding like a little BITCH and go make money.

You're on this thread crying like a little girl about "Doge is this"..."Doge is that"...blah blah blah...

Fucking pussy.

You act like "OMG Doge is ruining cryptocurrency and downgrading Bitcoin and this and that"..
LOSER.
Here is a great idea.
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT.
Reality check for you, dumbass: NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU OR YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE OPINION.

Get off Doge's nuts you stupid fucking cockroach. Doge is the best....I came into crypto learning about Doge. And now crying little bitches like you want to run their mouth with something to say...lmaoooo...2 words for you:

FUCK YOU.
Analyze that, punk ass faggot.
Hahahaha...I laugh at stupid little shits like you.  Cheesy

--PD

You don't have to be this offensive you know. Spoetnik is a special case and that shouldn't bother you. Look at his post history and you will know.
Did you just make the doge meme? I've seen better.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ghur

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:13:34 PM

Oh great, the local village idiot is at it again.

doge: D8q8dR6tEAcaJ7U65jP6AAkiiL2CFJaHah
Automated faucet, pays daily: Qoinpro
makebitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:46:18 PM

I love the Dogecoin community on Reddit. The iniative for a YouTube video ad is great.
bpack

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:21:14 PM

I think this coin is doing very well.Why do you think so?

pavondunbar

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:57:48 PM

You don't have to be this offensive you know. Spoetnik is a special case and that shouldn't bother you. Look at his post history and you will know.
Did you just make the doge meme? I've seen better.

No I did not make the dam meme I got it off the internet.

And I'm sorry if you felt I was being offensive...lmao.

No I am not sorry. Who the hell are you anyway?

That's what I thought.

knightcoin

Activity: 238

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:04:52 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 07:48:22 PM by knightcoin

ps_> I'm also bit offensive after my 5th pint ...  Roll Eyes

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: