Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:14:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Doge coin is bad  (Read 171439 times)
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:04:40 PM

This guy is seriously delusional; he believes we are bad for the crypto-currency scene and that he's somehow the savior. In reality he's more a cancer to the crypto-currency scene than most of us here.
His elitist BS attitude is the same attitude some Bitcoin evangelist have and it's why Bitcoin isn't even really widely used as a fucking currency but more like a speculative asset in the crypto-currency world.

Seriously, 21 million Bitcoins? This is somehow supposed to be a universal currency used around the world? On a planet inhabited by 7 billion people and growing? And please don't give me the whole 8 decimal points spiel, the average Joe doesn't count to 8 decimal points; and even if they did that still means there is only 0.00300000 Bitcoins per person on this Earth, and that's all without even accounting for lots coins/wallets that can never be retrieved due to a myriad of different circumstances.

This is one of the reasons why Dogecoin has been so successful. 100 billion coins on average in total circulation...
Dogecoin isn't what's bad with crypto-currency; this guys shitty attitude is.
To be fair, he has more an issue with Dogecoin fans, than with the coin itself  Tongue

I love alts, but I start to have too, if fans feel the need to attack Bitcoin to defend their favourite coin. It's with Nxt, with Maxcoin, with Doge, LTC and any other. Bitcoin has it's set of problems but is the gateway between fiat and alts, and is the only I can directly use to buy stuff. If BTC goes down, all others go too (unless you consider "paper gold" safe and love to hold Zimbabwe dollars)

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knightcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:15:39 PM

I love alts, but I start to have too, if fans feel the need to attack Bitcoin to defend their favourite coin

The Genius Freud said: Kill their father to fuck with the mother ... (motherfuckers) LoL

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:31:19 PM

I have never used your software.  I'm not that dumb.  I just read all the complaints.  Cool story though.  So like I said why not release a shitty DOGE miner if you hate DOGE?  For shits n giggles n a few BTC you know.  Not sure what is so confusing about that question.  Want to fuck DOGE then do something just don't just complain.

so you never used it and you never looked at my source but you "heard" something bda from some unknown source you won't mention
and you won't provide any proof although i have asked you 4 times but you happen to know for certain i am a fraudster ?
claiming that i have done the impossible ? i suggest you learn how miners work kid lol ..your making yourself look like like a huge moron.
My proof ? well it's still sitting in the Quark/SRC ANN topic all along Wink
You know how i just told you that the coin dev(s) and pool coder and other miner coders and various pros on the issue looked at my src
and cleared my name.. you know the part where i said all that and you failed to grasp ANY of it in the slightest..
I don't mean to be mean but are you retarded ? If you mentally challenged then sorry for being so hash.
If not keep trying Troll.

Criticize scam coins and scam coin devs come out of the wood work and attack me personally and change the subject..
i have been through this a thousand time for a year straight.. sorry but that does not make your scam coin seem legit
and actually hurts your cause to some of the more perceptive people out there.

You can't prove what you heard and i can and just did *yet again.
What next I'm ugly and my mother dresses my funny kid ? LOL

Your so out f your league troll its hilarious.. keep it coming i love it LOLOL
And hey if your not trolling then maybe check your facts before trying to crucify someone over a rumor you heard somewhere?
You shouldn't believe everything you hear son.. Oh and you would have only heard about it from the topic i mentioned
so you must have skipped past the 10 pages proving me innocent.. love how manipulative and deceitful you are and how bad you are at playing dumb hahah

Gonna fly to my house and beat me up now ?
I guarantee your fucktard iGotSpots or that other lippy little idiot (who is such a nobody i can 't remember his name hahah)
no one else would have brought up your stealing coins routine crap.. that is a pretty huge giveaway smart guy.
I know who you are and i know what your trying to pull and you failed and you look like an idiot.
back on topic now ?
Your choice either way is fine with me..

We can discuss miners that steal coins from pools or we can discus the coin your trying to distract me from here.. Doge coin

I eat lippy brats for breakfast.. and i'm hungry ..bring it Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:44:45 PM

You think serious businesses will pick this up?

Serious businesses always take seriously what people like

Ya like how Microsoft did when people complained about Windows 8 ?

i just can't believe how weak and pathetic the excuses for Doge coin are.. it's just sad.
and i mean fine you wanna make some money with i get it.. i want to make money too, that was the only thing that got me here way back.
But at least i am not a dishonest manipulative lying scammer about it and i am coming clean with it all (and always have)

The world does not need greedy dishonest children luring people into a scam.. or recruiting more kids to help the scam get bigger.
And it is a scam when you PRETEND that is has some kind of magical bright future that ALL the other alt coins seemed to have failed to get
EVEN THOUGH many actually tried FROM the start to be a real SERIOUS COIN and pressed hard for years afterwards.. Litecoin ring a bell ? (the coin you guys ripped off)
you seem to think your "just a joke" and "no one thought it would go any where" coin has such a great community that you will take over the world..
but your community is just random guys flash mining for money and when profit dries up there will be no community at all..
and all of you will hide so you don't have to hear "i told you so".. been there and done that before LOTS. lol

And if you honestly believe Doge coin has some bright future then i think you just got here or your brain washed or just straight up dumb.
Not trying to pick on anyone i just can't think of any other way to put it and i have tried to lay off as best i can any name calling
but i take offense to many of you trying to sucker new people into this crap with lies so you can drain their wallet dry and brag about it..
i have more respect for scammers that rob people on Bitcoin trades than any Doge coin cheerleader.

knightcoin

Activity: 238

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:08:34 PM

Well I am not going to engage in a coinwar ... to be very honest I would like to see a thing ... kind of "scam index" (variables like..mining, wealth distribution, etc ) so people could go there compare and make more reasonably decisions. But there is one thing I believe... I believe in marketing ... and as far as I can see doge is doing far better than the others alt coins .. period.

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 05:16:51 PM

Why Doge coin is bad?

Maybe we should ask - why Dogecoin is good? Cheesy

Because it is great altcoin!
piaf2000

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 05:57:30 PM

i just can't believe how weak and pathetic the excuses for Doge coin are.. it's just sad.
and i mean fine you wanna make some money with i get it.. i want to make money too, that was the only thing that got me here way back.
But at least i am not a dishonest manipulative lying scammer about it and i am coming clean with it all (and always have)

The world does not need greedy dishonest children luring people into a scam.. or recruiting more kids to help the scam get bigger.
And it is a scam when you PRETEND that is has some kind of magical bright future that ALL the other alt coins seemed to have failed to get
EVEN THOUGH many actually tried FROM the start to be a real SERIOUS COIN and pressed hard for years afterwards.. Litecoin ring a bell ? (the coin you guys ripped off)
you seem to think your "just a joke" and "no one thought it would go any where" coin has such a great community that you will take over the world..
but your community is just random guys flash mining for money and when profit dries up there will be no community at all..
and all of you will hide so you don't have to hear "i told you so".. been there and done that before LOTS. lol

And if you honestly believe Doge coin has some bright future then i think you just got here or your brain washed or just straight up dumb.
Not trying to pick on anyone i just can't think of any other way to put it and i have tried to lay off as best i can any name calling
but i take offense to many of you trying to sucker new people into this crap with lies so you can drain their wallet dry and brag about it..
i have more respect for scammers that rob people on Bitcoin trades than any Doge coin cheerleader.

I'm a merchant and I sold few weeks ago a French 1930's painting to someone who really loved this painting, refusing much better offers. Everything in life is not only about money. You're right, I came in the cryptos to make money and I already made some good profits, but I didn't expect to meet the wonderful Dogecoin community, feeling something nice, fun and positive. People are smart and not "retarded" as you said, they know why they are here, they are trying to make money in a good spirit, they want fun and they have fun. People don't need you to know what they have to do. Actually you seem very agressive and narrow-minded, and really, I don't understand what exactly you are trying to demonstrate. You spend your time to find "Why Dogecoin is bad". I prefer spend my time to find what is good for people and for business, it's more constructive.
ewhenn

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:38:31 PM

Dear, Doge Fanboys and cheerleaders,

Your crappy shitcoin is nothing but a crappy clone of any one of the 100's of other scrypt clones
with an icon as it's only unique feature and redeeming quality.. which is just a picture some guy found online and used.
The dev / douche aka: coin cloner, could not even be bothered to create a new meme.jpg for his Coingen coin lol

i hope anyone supporting this coin gets cleaned out and loses all their money bad !

Doge coin is a scammy crap clone coin that is damaging to Bitcoin and the entire Altcoin scene.
When major news outlets online report on Bitcoin news and they start including news about Doge
it make Bitcoin look bad.. i can see clearly people who are not even in crypto are disgusted by this crap scam coin.
Never mind the guys like me who have been at it for a while and watched many other shitcoins like this come and go..

The only reason it has gotten popular is because noobs that showed up late to the Altcoin game
decided they would FLASH MINE this coin.. greedy stupid noobs are the problem and i kinda wish Bitcoin never exploded in popularity sometimes.

The intelligence level of Doge supporters is at best.. retarded.
They are too stupid to realize that their support of Doge and their damaging antics are undermining the very thing giving their shit coin any value at all.
Which is the ability to dump the shit coin for a REAL currency such as Bitcoin.. you make Bitcoin look bad by shouting Doge all over the web..
while making Bitcoin look bad while in turn making Doge look bad and worth less.. your smart guys lol

I just feel sorry for all the dev's out there that had gone to great lengths to create and support a REAL honest alternative to Bitcoin.
The lime light is stolen from them at every turn because of mouthy retard noobs screeching Doge and Much yes 'tard crap..

And yes it is in fact possible to trade and mine a coin AND not support it and make money of it..
after all you might as well if the stupid dumpy scamcoin exchanges are going to add the coin then ya go for it ..might as well make a few $$ with it.
BUT
You don't have to run around like a moron across the web screaming Doge every chance you get trying to lure new people into a ponzi scheme.

Never mind the long term implications of this clone coin crap.. you idiots are doing REAL supporters a dis-service
and i am going to make sure your shitty little scam coin goes nowhere by pointing to the new people how utterly scammy and useless Doge coin is.

My advice to new users is do a bit of research and find one of the other alternative crypto-currencies to get involved with
that offer something unique and have a real dev team with a real road map of goals.. just look for them there are many.

very words
much angry
many sad
wow
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:42:08 PM

I have never used your software.  I'm not that dumb.  I just read all the complaints.  Cool story though.  So like I said why not release a shitty DOGE miner if you hate DOGE?  For shits n giggles n a few BTC you know.  Not sure what is so confusing about that question.  Want to fuck DOGE then do something just don't just complain.

so you never used it and you never looked at my source but you "heard" something bda from some unknown source you won't mention
and you won't provide any proof although i have asked you 4 times but you happen to know for certain i am a fraudster ?
claiming that i have done the impossible ? i suggest you learn how miners work kid lol ..your making yourself look like like a huge moron.
My proof ? well it's still sitting in the Quark/SRC ANN topic all along Wink
You know how i just told you that the coin dev(s) and pool coder and other miner coders and various pros on the issue looked at my src
and cleared my name.. you know the part where i said all that and you failed to grasp ANY of it in the slightest..
I don't mean to be mean but are you retarded ? If you mentally challenged then sorry for being so hash.
If not keep trying Troll.

Criticize scam coins and scam coin devs come out of the wood work and attack me personally and change the subject..
i have been through this a thousand time for a year straight.. sorry but that does not make your scam coin seem legit
and actually hurts your cause to some of the more perceptive people out there.

You can't prove what you heard and i can and just did *yet again.
What next I'm ugly and my mother dresses my funny kid ? LOL

Your so out f your league troll its hilarious.. keep it coming i love it LOLOL
And hey if your not trolling then maybe check your facts before trying to crucify someone over a rumor you heard somewhere?
You shouldn't believe everything you hear son.. Oh and you would have only heard about it from the topic i mentioned
so you must have skipped past the 10 pages proving me innocent.. love how manipulative and deceitful you are and how bad you are at playing dumb hahah

Gonna fly to my house and beat me up now ?
I guarantee your fucktard iGotSpots or that other lippy little idiot (who is such a nobody i can 't remember his name hahah)
no one else would have brought up your stealing coins routine crap.. that is a pretty huge giveaway smart guy.
I know who you are and i know what your trying to pull and you failed and you look like an idiot.
back on topic now ?
Your choice either way is fine with me..

We can discuss miners that steal coins from pools or we can discus the coin your trying to distract me from here.. Doge coin

I eat lippy brats for breakfast.. and i'm hungry ..bring it Wink

You are known for two things around here Spoetnik....having crazy rants and for releasing a shitty Quark miner so its not that big of a stretch to make fun of your miner.  Also considering I was usually in Cryptsy chat at the same time as you usually arguing with the same people (Vlad, Hobo, Spots or Holzer) the fact you think I am Spots is retarded.  You could also look at my post history and deduce that I am active with Quark so it makes sense I read the entire Spoetnik miner thread as well as the threads about you on the Quark forum.

Only reason I am wasting my time brining this up is that you now sent me an overt threatening private message, that as a Canadian, you should know is taken seriously.  If you are making that idiotic of a move thinking I am someone who threatened you in the past then once again you are mistaken so it is in your best interest to recant that.

Not sure why you keep talking about your source code and pools, it is irrelevant to how you ripped moron Quark noobs off.

1.  You released Spoetnik miner and claimed it was much better than existing miners.
2.  You charged people to unlock this claimed super mining capability.
3.  There was no super mining capability and when people complained you told them boo hoo life lesson.

Conclusion - you stole peoples Quark or BTC whatever they paid you....

Here is the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=346823.0 [ANN] Securecoin / Quark CPU miner by Spoetnik

*On page 2 I am even defending your right (and Smolens) to charge for mining programs if it works as claimed...more proof I am not Spots.

No trolling.  That thread is there for all to read.  Point of bringing it up is to show you are a hypocrite...screwing moron noobs with your Quark miner and now here complaining about DOGE supporters screwing other noobs.

matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:52:27 PM

your entire argument got destroyed 10 pages ago, just give it up

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
YoungShibe

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:34:15 PM

Wow, much anger, less girlfriend
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:45:06 PM

By the way show me ONE complaint asshole..
i asked you to prove it four time already and you never used my software ? maybe you should i have not had 1 complaint and i have had endless praise
and i have a million pm's and emails asking me for it.. and i have ZERO complaints about it.

Shut your fucking mouth or back it up period .

And i already did fuck Doge and i did it doge style you faggot fanboy.. notice the price dropping punk ? Wink

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:47:34 PM

wow much retard assuming things there is no way you could know..
must smart.. besides child i am sure i have been laid far more than you ever will in your life time brat.

and please retards if your going to speak with adults use your big kid voice.
leave the meme.jpg's and baby talk for your school friends brats.
Sorry it's just too damn hard to understand you kids when you talk like god damn retard all the time.

PS: your logic bit you in the ass lol
YOUR the one who is all butthurt otherwise you would have not replied..
whats the matter cheerleaders scared i am damaging Doge's reputation ?
U mad bro ?

YoungShibe

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:51:36 PM

Just a joke man, just a joke ; )
matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:08:00 AM

Much relieved to mine another coin now Cheesy
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:28:05 AM

wow much retard assuming things there is no way you could know..
must smart.. besides child i am sure i have been laid far more than you ever will in your life time brat.

and please retards if your going to speak with adults use your big kid voice.
leave the meme.jpg's and baby talk for your school friends brats.
Sorry it's just too damn hard to understand you kids when you talk like god damn retard all the time.

PS: your logic bit you in the ass lol
YOUR the one who is all butthurt otherwise you would have not replied..
whats the matter cheerleaders scared i am damaging Doge's reputation ?
U mad bro ?

Just ignore the troll - he has been spreading hatred on here for over 8 months.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 12:46:36 AM

Much relieved to mine another coin now Cheesy

hows after halving?

Seems price around 240 .. I though it will hit 350 Cheesy
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:09:40 AM

By the way show me ONE complaint asshole..
i asked you to prove it four time already and you never used my software ? maybe you should i have not had 1 complaint and i have had endless praise
and i have a million pm's and emails asking me for it.. and i have ZERO complaints about it.

Shut your fucking mouth or back it up period .

And i already did fuck Doge and i did it doge style you faggot fanboy.. notice the price dropping punk ? Wink

Oh, you are responsible for the doge price drop?? get a grip of your ego fucktard. Also if you expect anyone to take you as anything other than a screaming old gimp who missed the doge boat then you'll need to learn the difference between your and you're. Ordinarily it's not a big deal, but when you're trying to convince others you're smarter than they are then these things are important.

As i said with QRK and now i say with DOGE, the only people screaming they are scams are those that do not have those coins.

This fool obviously has serious mental illness and we should not encourage and entertain ourselves at his expense. Let him continue to believe he is taking down doge on his own.

Let him even consider his 24" benq (grade b stock) monitor as an item to boast about.

Of course he has been laid more than the rest of us can dream about getting laid. If you could see him in his full inbred glory you would understand why. After all his mother has a loving nature to say the least. You guys wanna get laid more his mom can help boost your numbers up. She takes cents, and for doge she will turn tricks that will make your head spin.

He didn't mention either that he has been a film star???  have you seen Wrong turn??  he lived in that little hut in the woods. If you look carefully the dirty little sign outside says spotdick's house. If you look carefully, you will see a dirty little desk with a benq 24" monitor on.

Come on let him post his empty doge address up and we can send him a couple each.... throw a doge a bone.

Retards make great sport. I can't wait for his next outburst regarding taking down doge single handed. I hope he doesn't get a grudge against BTC anytime soon, although wait... i did notice he may have done in the last few days....

scarface

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:15:44 AM

Spoetnik is always fun to read, even tk808 had to give up and admit dogecoin's community is a force to be reckoned with.

i will wait to see his comments when dogecoin at 500 satoshi soon.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Xenopus

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:38:10 AM

you didn't read what i said did you guys ?
i said ya by all means go ahead and make money off it..
work on reading comprehension please.. did i use too many big words for the Doge crowd ?

edit:
I made that part bold

also unless your retort why Doge is good etc i won't entertain a response..
It wasn't intended to be a success and that is why it is a success ?
lolol haaaaaaaa puuuuhleeeeeze
god just when i think i have heard them all from you Doge fanboys lol

We shall work on our English comprehension skills when you master the English language and stop grammatically murdering it.

Best regards.

Don't be an ignorant fool, English is most likely not even his second language.

You're wrong, because, SURPRISE, he's an English-only speaker!

I'm a white guy from Canada and i know only English myself...

How someone can write the way he does and not have the excuse of being ESL, I'm not sure.

BTC: 17mV6VCMnbYbrhJfsxCEZm9y3CL1qb6jFC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: