Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Doge coin is bad  (Read 171439 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:31:12 PM

bright colors ? hmmm me thinks you like the new Windows 8 start screen too lol (Fischer Price style)
(which anyone cool know is gay)

and ya i did look an hr ago at Cryptsy graph / all.. so what ? its not showing anything good..
also it may be level or down a bit but my point stands and my prediction will come true.
like the guy just said it's about cold hard cash money and no one gives two shit about the dumb dog.. get real !
and according to my math Doge just broke even now with tons of other coins so if its dying and miners scatter it's going to a bit to kick in..
and it will, trust me.. don't believe me your naive, a fool or a noob.

all the horrendous sad ass gay jpeg's with broken engrish on them won't save your coin cheerleaders sorry lol

i have prob already saved a lot of noob bag holders already so i don't feel bad for spreading bad news / truth and peeing on your fire hydrant Smiley
the fact is miners drive it all out of greed and we all move to what is profitable and Doge has reached the tipping point where it has no advantage anymore.
why do you all think new coins are made non stop ?

sad i have to be called dumb while re-explaining the painfully obvious over and over.
IF you all registered a few months earlier you would running your mouth about IFC.
but you got your new gpu's and came in the door and seen Doge at the start.. ripe for flash mining.
A lot of us doing this all last year have flash mined all the other popular coins that got their 15 minutes of fame
and then watched them all drift into obscurity and you would know this had you been here watching everyday for a year.

make money ? fine i never have had a problem with it just cut the dumb crap swirling around Doge coin wrapped in propaganda, hype and dishonesty (or raw stuipidity)
How many of you sat in chat last year and watched guys spam the hell out of misc random coins trying to hype them desperately ?
why do you think they (and Doge cheerleaders) do that ? is it really not obvious ? seriously ?
Anyone who watched how IFC went down a few months back know exactly what i am saying VERY clearly..
I coined the term "IFC Zombie's". These irritating idiots proclaimed it would rule the world and it was unstoppable and it could NOT go down in value
and they said that and attacked and flamed me and anyone that dared to disagree, PRECISELY as you fanboys are all doing here and now with Doge coin..

What happened since ? price tanked and ALL of those loud mouths hammering chat every half second with "To the moon" and "arise chikun" etc
vanished and i have not seen one of those guys since.. they all went into hiding.. even the tards i remember by name that said it would live on
and succeed and be the best coin by TX' fee's *only after mining dies off.. IFC a good investment my ass .. you'd be broke right now lol

idiots.. loud mouths.. brats......long gone / hiding LOL
Just as you Doge tardlets will be soon.. but i will follow you around and rub your little doge noses in the poop you crapped on the floor lol
saying 'i told you so' for a long loooong time to come Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:36:14 PM

DIY Dogecoin ATM Demos at CoinFest Vancouver
http://www.coindesk.com/diy-dogecoin-atm-demos-coinfest-vancouver/

Wow i'm impressed !

Some poor brain washed Doge coin fanatic went and made an ATM out of an old cellphone and a brief case.
Call the news !!! Doge coin ATM's are live !! go go go !

not sure i would call that an ATM as much a sad attempt at making their scam coin look like and spreading the scam to lure in more poor naive noobs..

I was there. I think the ATM was more of a fun little project to bring to Coinfest, not really something serious. Will Dogecoin die out? Only time will tell but I don't personally own any Dogecoin.

To the Moon! (worlds first Bitcoin Atm on the right hand side)

Me

Worlds first Dogecoin Atm

The Feathercoin guys were there as well as the guys from Ethereum were in town

Asic Miners

Gpu Miners

blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:48:40 PM

Edit : Nevermind. Such pointless.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 03:09:54 AM

What about hashpower and/or luck exploits !?

Check out this Galaxy pool.

so lets talk about 0% fee pools
currently mining at http://galaxypool.chriskoeber.com/
so, what do we have here?
first, take a look at finder section

as we see, first place taken by user luqash3
second, take a look at blocks section

nice work luqash3

and third, take a look at pool section

wow luqash3 23kh/s....and most blocks finded by this user

maybe I dont understand how things works...but it seems A LITTLE strange for me when 20kh/s miner finds a blocks almost one by one...

can someone explain this ?

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:15:30 AM

ya that does look weird :/

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 03:35:11 AM

ya that does look weird :/

Do you remember TomSellecksstache and his project, from Crypty's troll box ?

The last time I saw him there, he was trippin out about his new code for scrypt asics or something. Not a peep from him since.

Zombieskittles

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:00:52 AM

OP, thank you for making a ranty post without making any real points or providing any real substance. All you did was put people down and act more immature than the people you are insulting.

If you want to make a post like this, by all means do it. However, try to structure your "argument" a bit better to solicit a better discussion.
stylin

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:01:52 AM

Spoetnik - I have a hard time understanding why somebody who supports Bitcoin like you would hate so hard on Doge. I don't really believe Doge tarnishes the name of Bitcoin that much - most people don't even know what a Bitcoin is much less a Dogecoin. I have my doubts about some aspects of Doge (for instance it's economic model) but there's no denying it does things for crypto that Bitcoin doesn't do. And for that reason alone I don't hate on it.

Doge brings teenagers into Bitcoin. They are the next generation

Honorcoin | 100% PoS | 2% Free Distribution
XHC: HEjJZdyJWBjaLH7w12k2nfqAKMEC9h2Lvt
ozman911

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:02:59 AM

bright colors ? hmmm me thinks you like the new Windows 8 start screen too lol (Fischer Price style)
(which anyone cool know is gay)

and ya i did look an hr ago at Cryptsy graph / all.. so what ? its not showing anything good..
also it may be level or down a bit but my point stands and my prediction will come true.
like the guy just said it's about cold hard cash money and no one gives two shit about the dumb dog.. get real !
and according to my math Doge just broke even now with tons of other coins so if its dying and miners scatter it's going to a bit to kick in..
and it will, trust me.. don't believe me your naive, a fool or a noob.

all the horrendous sad ass gay jpeg's with broken engrish on them won't save your coin cheerleaders sorry lol

i have prob already saved a lot of noob bag holders already so i don't feel bad for spreading bad news / truth and peeing on your fire hydrant Smiley
the fact is miners drive it all out of greed and we all move to what is profitable and Doge has reached the tipping point where it has no advantage anymore.
why do you all think new coins are made non stop ?

sad i have to be called dumb while re-explaining the painfully obvious over and over.
IF you all registered a few months earlier you would running your mouth about IFC.
but you got your new gpu's and came in the door and seen Doge at the start.. ripe for flash mining.
A lot of us doing this all last year have flash mined all the other popular coins that got their 15 minutes of fame
and then watched them all drift into obscurity and you would know this had you been here watching everyday for a year.

make money ? fine i never have had a problem with it just cut the dumb crap swirling around Doge coin wrapped in propaganda, hype and dishonesty (or raw stuipidity)
How many of you sat in chat last year and watched guys spam the hell out of misc random coins trying to hype them desperately ?
why do you think they (and Doge cheerleaders) do that ? is it really not obvious ? seriously ?
Anyone who watched how IFC went down a few months back know exactly what i am saying VERY clearly..
I coined the term "IFC Zombie's". These irritating idiots proclaimed it would rule the world and it was unstoppable and it could NOT go down in value
and they said that and attacked and flamed me and anyone that dared to disagree, PRECISELY as you fanboys are all doing here and now with Doge coin..

What happened since ? price tanked and ALL of those loud mouths hammering chat every half second with "To the moon" and "arise chikun" etc
vanished and i have not seen one of those guys since.. they all went into hiding.. even the tards i remember by name that said it would live on
and succeed and be the best coin by TX' fee's *only after mining dies off.. IFC a good investment my ass .. you'd be broke right now lol

idiots.. loud mouths.. brats......long gone / hiding LOL
Just as you Doge tardlets will be soon.. but i will follow you around and rub your little doge noses in the poop you crapped on the floor lol
saying 'i told you so' for a long loooong time to come Wink

Wow... Are you like 10 years old?  Isn't it past your bedtime.
digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:24:10 AM

There are some silly guys who think that Doge makes Bitcoin look bad and never explain anything about that. Who cares? Bitcoin hoarders are not willing to spend any coin. Doge holders: they do
renegadepcsolutions

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Yeah... I mined your mom last night.

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:43:05 AM

Dear, Doge Fanboys and cheerleaders,

Your crappy shitcoin is nothing but a crappy clone of any one of the 100's of other scrypt clones
with an icon as it's only unique feature and redeeming quality.. which is just a picture some guy found online and used.
The dev / douche aka: coin cloner, could not even be bothered to create a new meme.jpg for his Coingen coin lol

i hope anyone supporting this coin gets cleaned out and loses all their money bad !

Doge coin is a scammy crap clone coin that is damaging to Bitcoin and the entire Altcoin scene.
When major news outlets online report on Bitcoin news and they start including news about Doge
it make Bitcoin look bad.. i can see clearly people who are not even in crypto are disgusted by this crap scam coin.
Never mind the guys like me who have been at it for a while and watched many other shitcoins like this come and go..

The only reason it has gotten popular is because noobs that showed up late to the Altcoin game
decided they would FLASH MINE this coin.. greedy stupid noobs are the problem and i kinda wish Bitcoin never exploded in popularity sometimes.

The intelligence level of Doge supporters is at best.. retarded.
They are too stupid to realize that their support of Doge and their damaging antics are undermining the very thing giving their shit coin any value at all.
Which is the ability to dump the shit coin for a REAL currency such as Bitcoin.. you make Bitcoin look bad by shouting Doge all over the web..
while making Bitcoin look bad while in turn making Doge look bad and worth less.. your smart guys lol

I just feel sorry for all the dev's out there that had gone to great lengths to create and support a REAL honest alternative to Bitcoin.
The lime light is stolen from them at every turn because of mouthy retard noobs screeching Doge and Much yes 'tard crap..

And yes it is in fact possible to trade and mine a coin AND not support it and make money of it..
after all you might as well if the stupid dumpy scamcoin exchanges are going to add the coin then ya go for it ..might as well make a few $$ with it.
BUT
You don't have to run around like a moron across the web screaming Doge every chance you get trying to lure new people into a ponzi scheme.

Never mind the long term implications of this clone coin crap.. you idiots are doing REAL supporters a dis-service
and i am going to make sure your shitty little scam coin goes nowhere by pointing to the new people how utterly scammy and useless Doge coin is.

My advice to new users is do a bit of research and find one of the other alternative crypto-currencies to get involved with
that offer something unique and have a real dev team with a real road map of goals.. just look for them there are many.

Someone is a bit mad aren't they?

1. Dogecoin was ORIGINALLY created to be a joke... but it took an unexpected turn when people actually started supporting it.

2. You are probably just pissed because doge hit 0.00000300 last week... and you missed out.

3. You really need to start an argument with being as professional as possible to have people even BEGIN to take you seriously. I mean... I read the first few sentences... and I almost died laughing.

If you want to see a REAL alternative coin that isn't just a clone... how about you get off your high-horse, learn how to code... and make one yourself. It's REALLY not as easy as you think. I mean... seriously... what did you think it would be like? Boning your mom?

**EDIT**

Oh... and don't get me started on your punctuation and spelling... just saying... get a dictionary.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.  -John F. Kennedy
klondike

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:20:05 AM

Trollolololol....  Why is this thread still active? I think the only person having fun here is OP. Move on people. Nothing left to see.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:30:26 AM

No one knows whether Dogecoin is good or bad for crypto currencies.  Smiley Maybe we will look back and see that Dogecoin played an important role
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:31:49 AM

Trollolololol....  Why is this thread still active? I think the only person having fun here is OP. Move on people. Nothing left to see.

And it's his thread! lol  I'm also enjoying the read; if people want to post, let them post!

adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:48:54 AM

In my opinion Dogecoin is just a scam-coin - that coin was just created for pump and dump - so worthless as a cryptocurrency - no future at all Cool
Though, weren't people saying much the same about bitcoin?
Next you'll be saying the USD is a scam too.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:53:35 AM

Doge is the rickroll of crypto.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:56:43 AM

Spoetnik, can you tell me which coins you think may be innovative and have a bright future.
Thank you.
(anyone else is welcome to reply)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:04:05 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 07:15:00 AM by Spoetnik

OP, thank you for making a ranty post without making any real points or providing any real substance. All you did was put people down and act more immature than the people you are insulting.

If you want to make a post like this, by all means do it. However, try to structure your "argument" a bit better to solicit a better discussion.

nope re-read it or should i re-explain again ?
i don't mind i have done it every second comment for 20 pages..so forgive me if i get insulting..
after all i have been attacked and trolled here endlessly in you didn't notice ?
Seems you noticed how i acted but not the people talking who i replied back to.

your "rant" is an attempt to dodge any point i made and discredit me period.
and you fail like the last 20 pages worth of guys too lol

Learn to read then come back and spout off k son.

NEEEEEEXT

edit:
@bobbyremone
i reported you for spamming the exact same unrelated crap on multiple topics.
stick to posting on Disqus maybe ? lol
MY SISTER made $129293737 Dollars and now im rich !! go to www.goo.le/373634.htm

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:06:37 AM

Doge is the rickroll of crypto.

btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 09:07:18 AM

Maybe the only function of Dogecoin is to bring retards to crypto-world? Remember, retards need cryptos too... And there are many many retards.

Blatant plagiarism and possible intervention of banksters fighting Bitcoin - that's how I see Dogecoin.

P.S. I'm personally so annoyed by that retarded dog picture.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: