Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Doge coin is bad  (Read 171439 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:33:12 AM

Well, that's just how money works. At least the image of the coin isn't presented as something serious. Just visit the main website http://dogecoin.com/

What is your role, in regards to dogecoin, heskey? I mean, what have you do with that coin?
Very little, I dont even mine. But I like the community, and I think it will go further than it already has.

"community"

that made my Roflcopter crash hahhaha ha ha

no seriously though your so called community is a collection of independent online kiddies that banded together to download a miner
and join a pool on a meme joke clone coin ponzi scheme so you could profit and run !
and when people lose money you couldn't care less.. other wise your so called community would help the people who took losses.
but you won't !
You guys will scatter and vanish and hide in silence once mining gets hard and profits drops.
Your all lying greedy snot nose punks trying to make excuses to cover up people like me who are pointing out
how your running a ponzi scheme to lure in random new users so you can drain their wallets dry and brag about how much BTC you made !

NONE of you have mentioned anything other than how much money you have made ! ..ooooh sry and a bobsled team LOLOL
Your full of shit 1 million percent .

and i will terrorize your ass's for ages when you guys inevitably vanish and scatter when this crap scam coin dies out
and i will scream I TOLD YOU SO in your faces endlessly every chance i get.. ask around i have done it before Wink
orly ?
yaaaaarly !
I have seen this same bs routine before ..nothing changes.
the only difference here between this scammy Doge Coin and the last coin i said was BS and vanished is a diff icon and name.. that is it !

buckle up noobs its going to be a loooooooong bumpy ride and i am not going anywhere Wink
better stock up on them .jpg's ..your gonna need em ..don't wanna run out now do ya ?

FROM FEBRUARY 14th

I TOLD YOU SO  Cool

edit:
i called it to the day and even posted graphs from Crytpsy backing it up.
mining profitability reached par with other various clones and the mass exodus of guys leaving commenced
in a non stop deep spiral downward in value.. EXACTLY as i said and called loooooong ago.

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:52:05 AM

Well, that's just how money works. At least the image of the coin isn't presented as something serious. Just visit the main website http://dogecoin.com/

What is your role, in regards to dogecoin, heskey? I mean, what have you do with that coin?
Very little, I dont even mine. But I like the community, and I think it will go further than it already has.

"community"

that made my Roflcopter crash hahhaha ha ha

no seriously though your so called community is a collection of independent online kiddies that banded together to download a miner
and join a pool on a meme joke clone coin ponzi scheme so you could profit and run !
and when people lose money you couldn't care less.. other wise your so called community would help the people who took losses.
but you won't !
You guys will scatter and vanish and hide in silence once mining gets hard and profits drops.
Your all lying greedy snot nose punks trying to make excuses to cover up people like me who are pointing out
how your running a ponzi scheme to lure in random new users so you can drain their wallets dry and brag about how much BTC you made !

NONE of you have mentioned anything other than how much money you have made ! ..ooooh sry and a bobsled team LOLOL
Your full of shit 1 million percent .

and i will terrorize your ass's for ages when you guys inevitably vanish and scatter when this crap scam coin dies out
and i will scream I TOLD YOU SO in your faces endlessly every chance i get.. ask around i have done it before Wink
orly ?
yaaaaarly !
I have seen this same bs routine before ..nothing changes.
the only difference here between this scammy Doge Coin and the last coin i said was BS and vanished is a diff icon and name.. that is it !

buckle up noobs its going to be a loooooooong bumpy ride and i am not going anywhere Wink
better stock up on them .jpg's ..your gonna need em ..don't wanna run out now do ya ?

FROM FEBRUARY 14th

I TOLD YOU SO  Cool

edit:
i called it to the day and even posted graphs from Crytpsy backing it up.
mining profitability reached par with other various clones and the mass exodus of guys leaving commenced
in a non stop deep spiral downward in value.. EXACTLY as i said and called loooooong ago.

I like the Dogecoin Community, it's fun but it is one coin that I would never buy. Love or hate Speotnik, he is right because I came across a thread about someone boasting about how many active Dogecoin addresses there are and so if you want to see the value of the coin and the effects of the mining (and now merged mining)

The value per Dogecoin peaked around the third week in February just before the first Block halving and has been on a steady decline since. Now with Merge mining, the amount of mining has picked up with more selling pressure dropping the value by approximately 20% in one week.

Oh Dogecoin, now you are fighting against selling pressure all the time....

Will history show that Dogecoin was given 150 million and blew it all on Nascar Races, Bobsled Teams and then mined their own coin down to near nothing?

Maybe Dogecoin will be that lesson as to never invest your money in a Cryptocurrency where their business strategy is seeing how many transactions a person can send while sending a bottle rocket into orbit which would make all transactions take longer to confirm for everyone else and bloat the Blockchain.

Is Dogecoin going to be the Facepalm of Cryptocurrencies?

tins

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:49:11 PM

Dogecoin, by the Dev's own admission was never meant to be for investors. It is for fun, for tipping, for the community to play around with for a little levity to take away from the seriousness of some people trying to create a new economic model.
The price now reflects what the Devs were going for.
So, buy a few hundred thousand. Go on Reddit and have a good time.
Stop taking this all so serious...life is too short.
Crestington
Legendary

Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:40:16 AM

Dogecoin, by the Dev's own admission was never meant to be for investors. It is for fun, for tipping, for the community to play around with for a little levity to take away from the seriousness of some people trying to create a new economic model.
The price now reflects what the Devs were going for.
So, buy a few hundred thousand. Go on Reddit and have a good time.
Stop taking this all so serious...life is too short.

Dogecoin is a world famous trademark, Dogecoin was even in a Weird Al music video. Like it or not, a fictional shiba dog is now engrained in our memory that helped sick kids, sponsored a bob sled team, and got a last place finish in a Nascar Race. Not having a good economic model doesn't mean that the Doge has had it's day, sometimes it's the best time to buy at it's lowest sentiment but who knows? things change very quickly around here so I'd say the ball is in Doge's court.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:53:38 AM

Franko is i have to admit pretty much a scrypt clone too BUT taken seriously and has done FAR more for crypto than shit coin Doge !

CHOOSING to support doge is damaging to our scene.. like this is all some big joke (they guys profiting like to say)

and of course it was not meant to be taken seriously it was a piece of a waive of clone coins the dev posted here..
one of his coins got more popular than the other shit clone coins he posted so he realized it was time to throw up support for it and back it.

a dog icon meme picture and that's it.......
how in gods name do you guy defend this retard scammy shit ? what is wrong with you ? drunk from greed ?

i love spending 6 months arguing bad is bad with fucktards at bitcointalk  Roll Eyes

your *almost all greedy idiots .

and you will always fail in a debate about whether Doge coin is good or bad.
why did they make it ? There had to be around 600+ coins made back then so why did we need 601 coins with a different icon in it ?

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:21:07 AM

Doge spent all its' money on Nascar and now it's dead.   Cry

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Michael Jackson

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:31:59 AM

for doge fan boy they will still believe with what they keep .
they speculate good for doge.
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:47:54 PM

Doge spent all its' money on Nascar and now it's dead.   Cry

Dead Doge will be racing at Watkins Glen this weekend!  Grin

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/2cswal/when_he_looks_at_us_like_that_we_just_cant_peel/

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:03:37 PM

i thought that cost somewhere around $44,000 usd was only payment for one race people were saying online..
so is this not true ? I have no hard facts on the sponsorship stuff.. did they make a deal for multiple races ?

C10H15N

Activity: 811

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:49:17 PM

i thought that cost somewhere around $44,000 usd was only payment for one race people were saying online..
so is this not true ? I have no hard facts on the sponsorship stuff.. did they make a deal for multiple races ?

Paid for a race (Talladega).
Community voted driver into All-Star Race.
Community T-shirts sales covered next Talladega race.
The two road races were offered out of appreciation.

The driver (Josh Wise) is an active member of the reddit/dogecoin community and wears the dogecoin helmet in every race and dogecoin kit when he competes in Ironman.  

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
realbtcdealers4real

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:28:50 PM

Doge is OK, but it's dying it seems  Cry
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:26:22 PM

The driver (Josh Wise) is an active member of the reddit/dogecoin community and wears the dogecoin helmet in every race and dogecoin kit when he competes in Ironman.  

thanks but did someone inform him way back that Doge is a scam coin clone ?
a piece of shit copy cat like many hundreds of other pieces of shit that came out at the same time ?
i find it hard to believe no one said anything on Reddit or if he took 2 seconds to Google it..

If he reads this i would like to thank him for selling out his credibility for donations etc
and helping to promote the most destructive and useless scam coin in Altcoin history.
i hope he enjoys getting paid for helping destroy our scene on us..
Thanks asshole for advertising a shitty ponzi scheme causing all our coins to drop in value.. thank him for tanking prices guys !

tins

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:32:22 AM

And that's the point...it's a fun coin, made for the community to enjoy!!

Tongue Cheesy
Nightbreed

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:46:37 AM

That is awesome. I did not read this entire thread and therefore have not seen all the pro's and con's but I still like Doge because as others have said...it is fun. As simple as that.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:46:06 AM

looks like someone didnt buy in at 30 satoshi  Grin

dont worry m8 keep holding your bitcoins all the way down ill keep holding my dogecoins all the way up

i have heard that one before i really hope you don't think you made that up hahahha
i heard that when i was making thousands on IFC middle of last year..

seriously you noobs need to come up with better material.
say i am jealous.. right i have made TONS i am doing just fine sweet heart Smiley
PS: read the part i had to put in bold because you guys can't read..

you complain about mouthy supporters but here you are just adding to the dogecoin "spam"?

if your not jealous then why are you making this post? just because dogecoin has a vibrant and active community does not means they are all "morons"

are you serious ?
what would i be jealous about ? i don't get it.. what making money ? i've made shit loads !

and i did it with class and integrity unlike you scammy fuckers pushing cancerous useless scam coin clones..
i did it while trying to support crypto.. not saying fuck crypto i want profits !
YOU are jealous of me !
I am the one with class at trading and helping crypto WHILE making money in the process .
and i can do that for ONE reason..i have trading skills. Cool

Something you clone pushing clowns do not..

You guys seem to think the only way you can make any money is by jumping on the clone of the day being pumped and dumped
or what IPO is hot today or what coin is profitable today...........
I on the other hand having trading skills and am superior to shit coin pushers who have no other way to make money but by scamming people
or by damaging crypto by supporting crap like Doge.

and Doge leads the pack in this bullshit i just mentioned.. the lead Doge LOL
so no nub.. i am not jealous of talentless hacks.. don't flatter yourselves noobs

community ? gimme a break  Roll Eyes

and ya if you read what i just said that does classify as moronic.
get some class and integrity and TRADING SKILLS ..lazy greedy ponzi scam clone pushers !

Doge is a shitty clone coin Pyramid scheme !

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:53:50 AM

Hi,
In my opinion Doge coin is not worth to invest into. My advise is to hold if you have from it and see what happens with the time, but this coin is a real joke and nothing more, not sure why people still mining it..
BR
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:56:03 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361813.msg3946170#msg3946170

Re: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency - many coin - wow - v1.1 Released
December 13, 2013, 01:57:59 AM

very currency ? wowowowow  Shocked

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

man this CLONE coin is awesome.. the name alone make me wanna jack up my electrical bill.

seriously though this scene sucks ass and 60+ pages shows me your all sad pathetic wormy little jerks
that would mine, trade sell, setup pools and add to exchanges ANY dumb ass fucktard shitcoin.
and you will suffer the consequences of your stupidity (many already have)
i hope you guys are embarrassed.. you should be.

I stand by what i said in Dec 2013 and i also was the ONLY guy who said it..
the rest of you had worn your knee's down to bloody stumps blowing the masked coin spamming cloner.

edit:
oh.. and

I TOLD YOU SO !

prices across crypto have tanked hard.. you guys killed the scene and this was the main reason for it all !
so do any of you have the balls to accept responsibility for your actions ?
or will i see the columns of troops flowing out the back door quietly in retreat still ?

morons ? god damn right ya !
it's pretty moronic if you kill the entire scene and it's future because of your short term selfish greed.
give yourselves a much pat on the back and a very thank you for being such idiots..

Jhyrachy

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:01:05 AM

Like it or not, dogecoin is the 3rd crypto for acceptance.
With dogecoin i can buy a lot of things.
Other then Litecoin and Bitcoin, no other crypto let me do this!
qbd1313

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:34:25 AM

Doge coin have dead,it is just a joke..
SgtMoth

Activity: 910

buy silver!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:59:22 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361813.msg3946170#msg3946170

Re: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency - many coin - wow - v1.1 Released
December 13, 2013, 01:57:59 AM

very currency ? wowowowow  Shocked

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

man this CLONE coin is awesome.. the name alone make me wanna jack up my electrical bill.

seriously though this scene sucks ass and 60+ pages shows me your all sad pathetic wormy little jerks
that would mine, trade sell, setup pools and add to exchanges ANY dumb ass fucktard shitcoin.
and you will suffer the consequences of your stupidity (many already have)
i hope you guys are embarrassed.. you should be.

I stand by what i said in Dec 2013 and i also was the ONLY guy who said it..
the rest of you had worn your knee's down to bloody stumps blowing the masked coin spamming cloner.

edit:
oh.. and

I TOLD YOU SO !

prices across crypto have tanked hard.. you guys killed the scene and this was the main reason for it all !
so do any of you have the balls to accept responsibility for your actions ?
or will i see the columns of troops flowing out the back door quietly in retreat still ?

morons ? god damn right ya !
it's pretty moronic if you kill the entire scene and it's future because of your short term selfish greed.
give yourselves a much pat on the back and a very thank you for being such idiots..

Wheres captain fkn dogshit with his .02 fkn cents worth of useless bullshit...haha...what a joke!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: