Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities!  (Read 145625 times)
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

It'll not take long for DUSK to be added in CoinMarketCap and naturally attract greater visibility. Does Ethfinex require KYC?
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:06:33 PM

It'll not take long for DUSK to be added in CoinMarketCap and naturally attract greater visibility. Does Ethfinex require KYC?

I think the same about Dusk, a great visibility and potential of Top 10, the great volume in the early days will already be enough to get them to Coinmarketcap and other crawlers like Coingecko and more
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:41:36 AM

It seems that the team are becoming more vibrant on their marketing campaign. I hope they would share us some development news too.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:38:35 AM

Yes, it requires it. Like all the other high profile exchanges you need to identify yourself. This also plays well with dusk since imply they will also play by the rules.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:22:11 AM

Coinmarketcap listing isn't a problem for a project like Dusk Network. After hitting on exchanges, it will be there. I am not sure about Ethfinex generally but if you want to join the lottery they are asking a kyc.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:31:03 AM

It seems that the team are becoming more vibrant on their marketing campaign. I hope they would share us some development news too.

Thats great, its seems logical since they have to invite investors to their private sale. I hope they will stay connected to their community even after the sale is over, but knowing their work ethics, this will certainly be the case.

DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 474
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

We will be listed on CMC after the private sale has concluded and the tokens are actually tradable. To contribute to our sale via Ethfinex will require full KYC.
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 474
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

Meet Dusk’s Investors; Maven 11 Capital.

Dusk is proud to announce Maven 11, a Blockchain focused Investment firm based in Europe.

In ‘Meet Dusk’s Investors’ we introduce some of our most important investors, giving our community insight into what type of added value we are driving from our partners, and to showcase the thinking behind their investment decision.

Maven 11
Maven 11, formerly CryptoCrunch, is a prominent European Investment firm solely focused on DLT / blockchain tech related ventures, tokens, digital currencies and digital assets. They are a diverse team of serial entrepreneurs and traditional finance professionals and above all are passionate believers that blockchain technology will fundamentally change economic and social structures. They have been investors in the blockchain space for years.

Some of their past investments include; NEX and Carry Protocol. They are backed by various traditional and professional investors in Europe. Not only does this showcase Maven 11’s significant financial support, it also speaks volumes about the propositions they select as their investments.

By building an extensive network, we are able to discover, select and connect to promising teams developing disruptive emerging technologies”. — Maven 11

Dusk Network stands to benefit directly from the vast experience offered by Maven 11. Not only have they provided warm introductions to some of our most recent additions to the partner & investor ecosystem, they are also well versed in the exchange landscape and provide solid advice around project management as a whole.

The vision laid out by Dusk — finding the right balance between privacy and compliance — and their unique technical approach are exactly what is needed to enable many (enterprise) use cases. We believe that Dusk is tackling key requirements for widespread blockchain adoption and we are looking forward to be part of, build and nurture, the Dusk ecosystem.’ — Balder Bomans, Managing Partner & Founder Maven 11.

How to learn more about Dusk Network
The Dusk Network is a project coordinated by the Dusk Foundation. We are a decentralized ecosystem entirely focused on providing the perfect trade-off between privacy and transparency. Dusk protects privacy and fits regulations in payments, communications and asset transfers.

Please consider joining us at the following media:
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

Dusk is proud to announce Maven 11, a Blockchain focused Investment firm based in Europe.

In ‘Meet Dusk’s Investors’ we introduce some of our most important investors, giving our community insight into what type of added value we are driving from our partners, and to showcase the thinking behind their investment decision.

Maven 11
Maven 11, formerly CryptoCrunch, is a prominent European Investment firm solely focused on DLT / blockchain tech related ventures, tokens, digital currencies and digital assets. They are a diverse team of serial entrepreneurs and traditional finance professionals and above all are passionate believers that blockchain technology will fundamentally change economic and social structures. They have been investors in the blockchain space for years.

Some of their past investments include; NEX and Carry Protocol. They are backed by various traditional and professional investors in Europe. Not only does this showcase Maven 11’s significant financial support, it also speaks volumes about the propositions they select as their investments.

By building an extensive network, we are able to discover, select and connect to promising teams developing disruptive emerging technologies”. — Maven 11

Dusk Network stands to benefit directly from the vast experience offered by Maven 11. Not only have they provided warm introductions to some of our most recent additions to the partner & investor ecosystem, they are also well versed in the exchange landscape and provide solid advice around project management as a whole.

The vision laid out by Dusk — finding the right balance between privacy and compliance — and their unique technical approach are exactly what is needed to enable many (enterprise) use cases. We believe that Dusk is tackling key requirements for widespread blockchain adoption and we are looking forward to be part of, build and nurture, the Dusk ecosystem.’ — Balder Bomans, Managing Partner & Founder Maven 11.

The Dusk Network is a project coordinated by the Dusk Foundation. We are a decentralized ecosystem entirely focused on providing the perfect trade-off between privacy and transparency. Dusk protects privacy and fits regulations in payments, communications and asset transfers.

another great news by dusk network.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:28:59 PM

How easy would it be to launch own token on DUSK blockchain? Like waves easy or ethereum easy?

that's something I haven't thought of so far. though to be honest I doubt it will matter since they're purpose is not to compete with ETH.

I am not sure if they are not competing with Ethereum as I read many discussion about this comparison.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:54:23 PM

Good job on the partnership with Maven 11 guys. this will go a long way to making your project the best one in months.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

Dusk Network is guaranteeing compliance at protocol level through the capability to demonstrate with zero-knowledge cryptography that participants in the network are compliant. Are you going to allow any 3rd party such as other exchange to integrate and utilize platform?
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:54:00 PM

Why you have established so big min amount for token sale? 5k usd is quite much in this market. I want to buy some tokens, but this is large amount for me...

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

We will be listed on CMC after the private sale has concluded and the tokens are actually tradable. To contribute to our sale via Ethfinex will require full KYC.

Unfortunately, Ethfinex requires a detailed KYC which I think new investors will not be thinking to do. Still this is a great partnership for the token sale and I see its getting successful already.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:22:58 PM

What concerns me a bit is that there are a lot of team members in Dusk focusing on the tech, but considering the uncertain and fast changing legal status of crypto assets, let alone STOs, they may need way more jurists, lawyers and lobbyists specialized in financial regulation.

That will come as the needs arise. Without a tech what can a lawyer do.

And without clear regulations there's only so much a lawyer can do
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:24:26 PM

Maven 11

another great news by dusk network.

Really nice to introduce some of your investors and let the community know about their motivation to invest in your project. This is something rare, most projects don't publish anything about their private sale investors.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:24:53 PM

How easy would it be to launch own token on DUSK blockchain? Like waves easy or ethereum easy?

that's something I haven't thought of so far. though to be honest I doubt it will matter since they're purpose is not to compete with ETH.

Would be cool though, to easily/cheaply launch your own token

martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

Why you have established so big min amount for token sale? 5k usd is quite much in this market. I want to buy some tokens, but this is large amount for me...
Well you can buy it on exchange later, I also want to buy it on exchange. So when will the token be listed on exchange? I can have some preparations.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:23:56 PM

Well you can buy it on exchange later, I also want to buy it on exchange. So when will the token be listed on exchange? I can have some preparations.

I think relatively shortly after the end of the sale but most teams are not allowed to talk about listings until they are announced.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

I think relatively shortly after the end of the sale but most teams are not allowed to talk about listings until they are announced.

The teams are are allowed to leak information . Until announced officially
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: