Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:07:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814490 times)
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:46:55 PM

The following article from Coindesk is worth reading. Just bear in mind that "the participants, primarily working in IT operations, security and technology deployment, are “all familiar with and involved” in their organisations’ electronic payments practices."

Coindesk:

Nermin Hajdarbegovic | Published on November 13, 2014 at 19:07 GMT
http://www.coindesk.com/hp-survey-79-us-organisations-plan-adopt-digital-currencies/

HP Survey: 79% of US Organisations Plan to Adopt Digital Currencies

This is very optimistic for the future of digital currencies. Given enough time, people will see the advantages of using digital currencies over fiat. If 80% of all organizations already accept it by the time the general public decides to use it, it will make using digital currency in everyday life a no brainer.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:45:14 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 04:26:49 AM by Dyna

From CryptoMoms Forum:

Quote from: Ashley on Today at 04:17:51 AM

"Bitcoin 2.0 Crowdfunding Is Real Crowdfunding"  -  http://techcrunch.com/2014/10/17/bitcoin-2-0-crowdfunding-is-real-crowdfunding/

"In the past few months we’ve been hearing a lot about how bitcoin’s underlying technology is going to revolutionize not only our monetary system, but also notary services, DNS, authentication, intellectual property ownership and data storage.

While most of the products and services that were supposed to emerge on top of the bitcoin protocol have yet to see light, there’s actually one application of the bitcoin protocol that has been developed by several bitcoin 2.0 startups: decentralized crowdfunding."

Quote from Shepherd:

Crowdfunding has become very popular as a quick way to raise up to $1,000,000 to fund startups, special projects and even new cryptocurrencies. Its growth path will be explosive. My serious concern is that many issuers may not understand the many qualifying factors, restrictions, and regulations governing crowdfunding.

If done correctly, crowdfunding can be the best source of seed capital for small businesses and start-ups.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:09:03 PM

The following article is a powerful endorsement for using digital currency as part of a long term savings plan, or as we like to call it, the CR.I.S.P.

"AUSTRIAN ECONOMISTS ON STATE OF THE INVESTMENT INDUSTRY"

The Dollar Vigilante, and Austrian Economics based journal that promotes individual financial empowerment rather than dependence on the government’s financial system, has released an article arguing that Keynesian based advisory firms are putting people into the “worst possible investments.” According to TDV, these Keynesian advisers and fund managers are purchasing 10 year US Treasury bonds at 2.3% when actual (real) monetary inflation is near 10%, thus resulting in almost complete loss of buying power during the duration of the bond.

In addition to this, the firms also still call the Treasury bonds “risk-free when what they really are is return-free risk”. TDV recommends that people manage their own funds given they have the time, ability, and skill. Digital currencies such as Bitcoin empower individuals to be in charge of their own finances and investments completely, though there could be higher risk associated. Christopher Casey, of the WindRock Wealth Management firm, participated in an interview on TDV explaining how his firm utilized Austrian economics in their company saying:

As far as I can tell, no other wealth advisory firm believes in and utilizes Austrian economics. We think it’s vitally important in designing portfolios. Austrian economists, unlike the mainstream Keynesian economists, understand what truly causes inflation and recessions – the artificial expansion of the money supply by central banks. Since these are the two greatest threats to anyone’s investment portfolio, this understanding is critical. This is why other wealth advisory firms herded their clients right over the cliff with the crash in technology stocks and later with all equities in 2008. They could not foresee these events, along with the collapse in housing prices because they don’t comport to their flawed models and theories. As of now, it is only a matter of time before the US equity markets experience some significant declines.

By using Austrian economics, we have a time-tested tool to guide our decisions. I should make one more point about economics and other wealth management firms. As I said, many adhere to Keynesian economics – they basically parrot what the Federal Reserve and other mainstream organizations predict. And the Federal Reserve in particular has a horrific track record in this regard – having completely missed the 2008 recession, the housing crisis, and the collapse in tech stocks. But perhaps just as amazing, many wealth advisory firms have no view on the economy! I cannot tell you how many times I have asked a Chief Investment Officer of a major wealth advisory firms what causes recessions, and their response is either “we don’t know” or “we’re agnostic as to the economy” – whatever that means...

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/austrian-economists-state-investment-industry/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:10:23 AM

It makes me so happy to see others reading and spreading Austrian economic material. Keynesian economics has long failed, and I'd like to highlight some of the key issues through the vessel that is the following short video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTQnarzmTOc

Keynes needs little introduction and in some ways had his views bastardised and used to push for excessive government involvement in everything. Hayek was an Austrian school economist who wrote the book "The road to serfdom". Both economists were highly revered, but Keynes ideology created a demand for government, an idea bureaucrats naturally side with. I think Hayek was on the money... He just never won public opinion - probably why he got the nobel prize in economics as consolation Smiley

The Dollar Vigilante or Jeff Berwick is to be in attendance at a conference that I really wanted to go to in New Zealand at the end of this month. Unfortunately after my 5 day excursion to a wedding, it looks like I won't be paying for another trip (we all need to have priorities right!?). The good news is that one of my good friends who holds Dnotes will be there, I hope he can spread knowledge of the base principles of Dnotes at the conference, a conference that will also have Jeffrey Tucker (liberty.me) and Andreas Antonopolous (blockchain.info) speaking!

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:58:30 PM

It makes me so happy to see others reading and spreading Austrian economic material. Keynesian economics has long failed, and I'd like to highlight some of the key issues through the vessel that is the following short video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTQnarzmTOc

Keynes needs little introduction and in some ways had his views bastardised and used to push for excessive government involvement in everything. Hayek was an Austrian school economist who wrote the book "The road to serfdom". Both economists were highly revered, but Keynes ideology created a demand for government, an idea bureaucrats naturally side with. I think Hayek was on the money... He just never won public opinion - probably why he got the nobel prize in economics as consolation Smiley

The Dollar Vigilante or Jeff Berwick is to be in attendance at a conference that I really wanted to go to in New Zealand at the end of this month. Unfortunately after my 5 day excursion to a wedding, it looks like I won't be paying for another trip (we all need to have priorities right!?). The good news is that one of my good friends who holds Dnotes will be there, I hope he can spread knowledge of the base principles of Dnotes at the conference, a conference that will also have Jeffrey Tucker (liberty.me) and Andreas Antonopolous (blockchain.info) speaking!

The following article is a powerful endorsement for using digital currency as part of a long term savings plan, or as we like to call it, the CR.I.S.P.

"AUSTRIAN ECONOMISTS ON STATE OF THE INVESTMENT INDUSTRY"

The Dollar Vigilante, and Austrian Economics based journal that promotes individual financial empowerment rather than dependence on the government’s financial system, has released an article arguing that Keynesian based advisory firms are putting people into the “worst possible investments.” According to TDV, these Keynesian advisers and fund managers are purchasing 10 year US Treasury bonds at 2.3% when actual (real) monetary inflation is near 10%, thus resulting in almost complete loss of buying power during the duration of the bond.

In addition to this, the firms also still call the Treasury bonds “risk-free when what they really are is return-free risk”. TDV recommends that people manage their own funds given they have the time, ability, and skill. Digital currencies such as Bitcoin empower individuals to be in charge of their own finances and investments completely, though there could be higher risk associated. Christopher Casey, of the WindRock Wealth Management firm, participated in an interview on TDV explaining how his firm utilized Austrian economics in their company saying:

As far as I can tell, no other wealth advisory firm believes in and utilizes Austrian economics. We think it’s vitally important in designing portfolios. Austrian economists, unlike the mainstream Keynesian economists, understand what truly causes inflation and recessions – the artificial expansion of the money supply by central banks. Since these are the two greatest threats to anyone’s investment portfolio, this understanding is critical. This is why other wealth advisory firms herded their clients right over the cliff with the crash in technology stocks and later with all equities in 2008. They could not foresee these events, along with the collapse in housing prices because they don’t comport to their flawed models and theories. As of now, it is only a matter of time before the US equity markets experience some significant declines.

By using Austrian economics, we have a time-tested tool to guide our decisions. I should make one more point about economics and other wealth management firms. As I said, many adhere to Keynesian economics – they basically parrot what the Federal Reserve and other mainstream organizations predict. And the Federal Reserve in particular has a horrific track record in this regard – having completely missed the 2008 recession, the housing crisis, and the collapse in tech stocks. But perhaps just as amazing, many wealth advisory firms have no view on the economy! I cannot tell you how many times I have asked a Chief Investment Officer of a major wealth advisory firms what causes recessions, and their response is either “we don’t know” or “we’re agnostic as to the economy” – whatever that means...

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/austrian-economists-state-investment-industry/

That indeed is a powerful endorsement for using digital currency as part of a savings plan. I would go as far as suggesting that within 5 years most professionally managed investment funds will have a small amount invested in digital currency. We are positioning DNotes, DNotesVault and our family of CR.I.S.Ps. to be the drivers of wealth creation through savings in digital currency.

I had much respect for Keynes but have never been much of a fan of the modern day “Keynesian economists”, especially the Paul Krugman camp.  Our friend TeeGee’s comments are excellent. Excessive government involvement is very damaging to majority of the population, as in the case of United States. The very negative impacts have already been felt. The worst is yet to come.

The following Quotes sums up the power of digital currency in a Keynesian favored system quite well:

“Bitcoin allows individuals to protect their wealth from expropriation from the government through taxation and inflation. By removing the government monopoly on currency, central banks will eventually have to stop manipulating the interest rate or else the demand for fiat currency will decrease. Once the interest rate is determined by the market, the oil owners will not be able to profit from leaving their oil in the ground. Ceteris paribus, the price of oil will decrease subsequently increasing industrial profits. Bureaucrats will have to choose between limiting their influence on the market or losing their jobs completely. Bitcoin will force the government to transition into being a firm that competes in the free market or else it will be forced to completely dissolve. Either way, we all win!”

Debunking Keynesian Economics
By Demelza Hays
https://demelza.liberty.me/2014/10/23/will-bitcoin-save-the-rust-belt/
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:31:48 AM

I posted this on CryptoMoms, but it will be of benefit to all DNotes holders when we help people sign up for the DNotesVault and the CR.I.S.P.   Smiley

"How To Explain Cryptocurrency To Newbies"

https://altcoinherald.com/explain-cryptocurrency-newbies/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:52:31 PM

I posted this on CryptoMoms, but it will be of benefit to all DNotes holders when we help people sign up for the DNotesVault and the CR.I.S.P.   Smiley

Thank you. The article is very helpful. It's going to be a  busy day for me today. I will have more time to support this forum tomorrow, with quite a few subjects I like to cover. We have been making progress and plan to launch DNotesVault later next week.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:12:44 PM

Thank you. The article is very helpful. It's going to be a  busy day for me today. I will have more time to support this forum tomorrow, with quite a few subjects I like to cover. We have been making progress and plan to launch DNotesVault later next week.

That's wonderful news keep up the great work...  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kanus1113

Activity: 452

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:58:03 PM

Nice find. Copywriting 101 Features vs. Benefits. We definitely need to focus more on benefits of cryptocurrency verse scary and hard to understand technical details.

CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:38:58 PM

Nice find. Copywriting 101 Features vs. Benefits. We definitely need to focus more on benefits of cryptocurrency verse scary and hard to understand technical details.

This is is extremely evident when teaching those new to cryptocurrency. I've explained crypto to hundreds of people that have never heard of it, and it was quite the challenge at first. At first people were much less receptive, because I spent too much time describing the technology. I also played the numbers game, sending out countless messages and emails to target organizations. That didn't work so well, because it's a very impersonal approach. What people really responded to was an in person explanation of the basics, and benefits of digital currency. About 25% of people I've spoken with were turned off by the word cryptocurrency, and they all gave the same reason, "because crypto sounds like a virus". They felt more comfortable when I referred to it as digital currency.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:17:24 AM

This writer knows what he is talking about.

http://altcoinherald.com/building-altcoin-brand-right-way/

Building altcoin brand right away

Many have tried before you and the results have generally not been pretty.
You challenge, if you should decide to accept it, is to create a lasting altcoin brand that is used by millions worldwide.
First, you’ll need to get a lot of details right.

You Must Build A World Class Team

World class teams build world class products. You plan on leading a global currency revolution, right? It’s going to take a lot of experience and dedication from a highly skilled team to pull that off. As your project grows, so will the complexity. You’ll have to quickly solve problems and extend your technical capabilities.
Most altcoins will never get past this stage. They will have too hard of a time attracting major talent.
If you can overcome this basic but all-important issue you have a chance at really building something of lasting value.
Your eventual success starts with your team. Choose well.

You MUST Offer Real Innovation

In a world of clones only innovation can help your cryptocoin stand apart from the crowd.
There must be something unique and compelling about your altcoin in order to expect success.
When all is said and done you will need a Unique Selling Proposition that positions your altcoin in a way that has never been tried before.
Your coin must solve a problem or it will fail.

You Can’t Quit

Your path will be hard. Your journey will be filled with resistance.
You can’t give up, no matter how tough it all gets.
Building an altcoin brand is not for the uncommitted or weak of heart. It takes time and dedication in order to show the naysayers you mean business.
If you keep striving you may just exceed all expectations. If you give up, the world will never know about your altcoin.

Believe In Yourself

Never underestimated the power of attitude. As Henry Ford said: “Whether you think you can, or you think you can‘t–you’re right.”
If you’re confident you’ve really come up with something special, stay steadfast in your belief. Others will try and derail your efforts. They will mock your efforts. When you KNOW you’re onto something big you can weather this type of criticism easily.
The haters are a fact of life for new altcoins. You will be forced to deal with a jaded crowd when you launch a new cryptocoin.
Be prepared for their animosity. Understand their skepticism is natural and not personal.
They have been burned before and they will be burned again.
If you know YOU’RE not going to burn them, forgive them their ignorance and focus on educating them about the advantages of your coin. Don’t lower yourself by engaging in common trolling or arguing. It just won’t help.
If you keep to the high road people will have more respect for you and your project. Critics can be won over, especially if they see your dedication and commitment to the cause. If your project is truly unique they’ll support you and your efforts more than they would an average clone.

It’s Up To You

The ultimate success or failure of your altcoin brand is up to you.
You have the power to push your project to heights that few can dream of. The road will not be easy, but your accomplishment will speak for itself.
Go forth and build an altcoin brand that is remembered for the Ages!
The power is in your hands.
Thanks for stopping by and reading. Can you think of any altcoin brands that are really pushing forward? Let us know in the comments section!

I am beginning to like altcoinherald. This is an old article I posted last July
kold678

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:58:29 AM

well is the original dnotes pool going to send me some bonus coins lol ? cuz since I reported there pool problem with login slow down etc.. and they fixed it there hash has gone from 30-40 mhs to 300-320 mhs..now that's a big bonus ...just glad I can get in and pull out my coin s...
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 05:54:17 AM

well is the original dnotes pool going to send me some bonus coins lol ? cuz since I reported there pool problem with login slow down etc.. and they fixed it there hash has gone from 30-40 mhs to 300-320 mhs..now that's a big bonus ...just glad I can get in and pull out my coin s...

That's great! I'm glad the site is working well for you.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:19:12 PM

I posted this on CryptoMoms, but it will be of benefit to all DNotes holders when we help people sign up for the DNotesVault and the CR.I.S.P.   Smiley

This is is extremely evident when teaching those new to cryptocurrency. I've explained crypto to hundreds of people that have never heard of it, and it was quite the challenge at first. At first people were much less receptive, because I spent too much time describing the technology. I also played the numbers game, sending out countless messages and emails to target organizations. That didn't work so well, because it's a very impersonal approach. What people really responded to was an in person explanation of the basics, and benefits of digital currency. About 25% of people I've spoken with were turned off by the word cryptocurrency, and they all gave the same reason, "because crypto sounds like a virus". They felt more comfortable when I referred to it as digital currency.

You are absolutely correct. Many newbies get confused and turned off by the word “cryptocurrency”, while others feel unsafe to invest in virtual currency. I have heard of remarks that virtual currency does not sound like real money or sounds like it is from the outer space. I agree that most people are comfortable when I explained to them that DNotes is a digital currency.

The following sample presentation may be helpful. Use the concept and approach and draft your own version that you are comfortable with and believe in.

A Sample Presentation:

By the way, have you heard of Bitcoin? Like the internet, it is a new technology that is creating a lot of new jobs and making a few people some good money, especially for those who got in early. It is the next generation of digital money and really not that complicated since you are already familiar with money. With constant improvement in new technology it is very secure with huge savings in transaction cost.

We may not have thought of it that way, but the money we are using today is both paper money and digital money. Most of us are already using digital money everyday. We all have been asked the question; “cash or charge”. When you are not using cash, you are using “digital money” Our banks, credit/debit card companies are just adjusting their digital ledgers by debiting what you spent and crediting what you deposited or paid. Digital currency works the same way by using a public ledger with digital wallets and addresses (accounts) for you to make your deposit and withdrawal.

I am a big fan of DNotes, a relatively new digital currency like Bitcoin. What is so interesting about DNotes is that they have carefully studied the strengths and weaknesses of Bitcoin. Their business model is to avoid the pitfalls or weaknesses of Bitcoin and exploit their strengths.

Bitcoin has been doing extremely well, with a market cap of around $5 billion. It has the potential to do significantly better and will likely continue to remain as the leader in this field for years to come. Their biggest problem is high volatility, or lack of stability due to many different factors that the creator has not anticipated.

By contrast, DNotes is the most stable digital currency among over 500 competitors in this space. It also has the most reliable appreciation for long term stakeholders. Its core mission is to build trust and integrity with dedicated efforts to encourage and assist the masses to participate in the emerging world of digital currency. DNotesVault is where stakeholders store away their savings and extra DNotes, at no cost. It is a secure web wallet with 100% guarantee matching fund.

With CryptoMoms, DNotesVault and a large family of CR.I.S.P.s (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan) DNotes may already have some of the solutions confronting Bitcoin today. That being the case, with a current market cap of $500,000 verses Bitcoin market cap of $5 billion, CR.I.S.P. offers a good opportunity for many who are not in the position to save much, since DNotes has high potential returns.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:53:49 PM

I posted this on CryptoMoms, but it will be of benefit to all DNotes holders when we help people sign up for the DNotesVault and the CR.I.S.P.   Smiley

You are absolutely correct. Many newbies get confused and turned off by the word “cryptocurrency”, while others feel unsafe to invest in virtual currency. I have heard of remarks that virtual currency does not sound like real money or sounds like it is from the outer space. I agree that most people are comfortable when I explained to them that DNotes is a digital currency.

The following sample presentation may be helpful. Use the concept and approach and draft your own version that you are comfortable with and believe in.

A Sample Presentation:

By the way, have you heard of Bitcoin? Like the internet, it is a new technology that is creating a lot of new jobs and making a few people some good money, especially for those who got in early. It is the next generation of digital money and really not that complicated since you are already familiar with money. With constant improvement in new technology it is very secure with huge savings in transaction cost.

We may not have thought of it that way, but the money we are using today is both paper money and digital money. Most of us are already using digital money everyday. We all have been asked the question; “cash or charge”. When you are not using cash, you are using “digital money” Our banks, credit/debit card companies are just adjusting their digital ledgers by debiting what you spent and crediting what you deposited or paid. Digital currency works the same way by using a public ledger with digital wallets and addresses (accounts) for you to make your deposit and withdrawal.

I am a big fan of DNotes, a relatively new digital currency like Bitcoin. What is so interesting about DNotes is that they have carefully studied the strengths and weaknesses of Bitcoin. Their business model is to avoid the pitfalls or weaknesses of Bitcoin and exploit their strengths.

Bitcoin has been doing extremely well, with a market cap of around $5 billion. It has the potential to do significantly better and will likely continue to remain as the leader in this field for years to come. Their biggest problem is high volatility, or lack of stability due to many different factors that the creator has not anticipated.

By contrast, DNotes is the most stable digital currency among over 500 competitors in this space. It also has the most reliable appreciation for long term stakeholders. Its core mission is to build trust and integrity with dedicated efforts to encourage and assist the masses to participate in the emerging world of digital currency. DNotesVault is where stakeholders store away their savings and extra DNotes, at no cost. It is a secure web wallet with 100% guarantee matching fund.

With CryptoMoms, DNotesVault and a large family of CR.I.S.P.s (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan) DNotes may already have some of the solutions confronting Bitcoin today. That being the case, with a current market cap of $500,000 verses Bitcoin market cap of $5 billion, CR.I.S.P. offers a good opportunity for many who are not in the position to save much, since DNotes has high potential returns.

No matter what I said, a lot of people I've talked to couldn't grasp cryptocurrency until I related it to what they already knew - credit and debit cards ("digital money").  I am emailing this Sample Presentation to a few people I know that have trouble explaining it to other people.  Thanks!

BoscoBlue

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:13:38 PM

A Sample Presentation:

No matter what I said, a lot of people I've talked to couldn't grasp cryptocurrency until I related it to what they already knew - credit and debit cards ("digital money").  I am emailing this Sample Presentation to a few people I know that have trouble explaining it to other people.  Thanks!

That does look like a pretty good way to approach it. The biggest fear I've come across when talking to people who haven't dealt with cryptocurrency is that they could just lose all their investment money. Like someone will steal it from them or they will lose it. Once the Dnotesvault is up, hopefully that will help.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:00:27 PM

A Sample Presentation:

That does look like a pretty good way to approach it. The biggest fear I've come across when talking to people who haven't dealt with cryptocurrency is that they could just lose all their investment money. Like someone will steal it from them or they will lose it. Once the Dnotesvault is up, hopefully that will help.

It is looking promising that we can launch DNotes Vault later next week. What we love to do is to challenge DNotes’ forum participants/stakeholders to give away some DNotes to family and friends. We will PM you to receive a small amount of DNotes as a gift from us at DNotesVault.com. We ask that you share this gift with your family and friends. It will be helpful if you can share your experience with us by posting on this forum. If you have not posted on this forum before, please do so as soon as possible. Our cut off date (last day) is Wednesday November 26, 2014 to be included in this program.
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:56:36 PM

A Sample Presentation:

These sentences are very powerful, and this is a great presentation. After reading it there are some points I'll add to mine, and I may stop praising Bitcoin so much. Although Bitcoin will always deserve recognition for being the pioneer, it's not the safest, nor does it offer returns like DNotes.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:35:33 PM

123 MegaHash,..Jummie lot of DNotes
 Grin

(Genesis Mining Promo voucher= MOON )

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Cryptoproeneur

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:33:01 AM

Hey everyone,
    I just wanted to introduce myself.  I have been slowly understanding the ins and outs of trading over the past 6 months.  A friend introduced me to Dnotes around the same time.  I have invested most of my time with this coin and am excited for the possibilities of not only this currency, but cryptocurrencies in general.  From what I have heard, the developers, as well as the community are really generous and dedicated to creating a strong, efficient, currency network.  This shows with the upcoming release of DNotesVault.  I look forward to future updates and innovations within the Dnotes community.  Cryptocurrencies are quickly becoming easier for the everyday consumer to use.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: