Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:29:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:20:11 AM

Some more entries below:

MentorNotes
Apprenticodership (ACS)
DynaCodeIT
InterDynaShip
InterDynaNote
MentorIT
DynaIT
Appretanotice
ApprentaNote

DVdudfwCXXdyXTjRyjfned4LTBGD5kHL5K
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 03:21:25 AM

This is my proposal for further discussion and comments and subject to change.

Innovative or visionary ideas sometime get ahead of regulations. CR.I.S.P. for retirement is quite definitely one of those ideas. At DNotes, we strongly believe that early participation using Digital Currency, such as DNotes, as a small percentage of the total asset allocation for retirement savings for potential high returns is a good investment strategy. This could be especially helpful for those who are behind in their investment goals for retirement.

CR.I.S.P. for Retirement should only be considered as a long term investment account of high risk nature and should not involve any larger amount than you can afford as a total loss. Currently, it is not a managed fund or qualified for tax deferred investment. It is an unstructured and self-directed savings plan, using DNotesVault serving as a secure web wallet for the storage of your savings. DNotesVault does not trade or exchange any currencies or digital properties.

To encourage long term savings for your retirement, the DNotes team has donated 1,000.000 DNotes to be paid as monthly bonus based on the following factors. To qualify account holder must select a minimum lock away period of five (5) years.

Display:  Current Bonus Available = 1,000,000                  Bonus Paid = ______
             (Verifiable address)

Maximum Annual Interest = 12%
Maximum Monthly Interest = 1%
Lock Away period = 5, 10, 15 and 20 Years

Monthly Percentage Multiplier = Amount on deposit on 1st day of each month x %
20 Years = 1%
15 Years = .9%
10 Years = .8%
5  Years = .7%

This program will begin on April 1, 2015 and will continue until 100% of the 1,000,000 DNotes donated has been paid.

Excellent!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:26:01 AM

Added a DNotes board on the cryptomoms forum.

http://cryptomoms.com/forum/

I thought about having different sub categories (like News, Future Projects, General Discussion, Development), but that often makes it more confusing. Thoughts?

I think, at this point in time, that would, as you said, be more confusing but, I can see a need for it in the future when we are getting 4, 5 or more times the traffic we have now. I believe in making it easy for newbies to pick up on whats happening and having one discussion group would help ensure they knew what DNotes was all about.

I went back and re-read the first few pages of this forum from the initial announcement to a few days past and I must say, you guys kept your cool better than any new coin I've seen here. I was almost comical reading some of the comments, some from Hero users, saying scam, crap junk, etc. They just didn't understand the concepts so they turned negative. But, there were true believers from the start and I'm willing to bet many of them, such as myself, are still here today.

Kind of like a large percentage of the real world which explains people's negative attitude towards Bitcoin. Same thing on a much larger scale. And following in that track, I believe this year will see a big ramp up in crypto use on all fronts especially with the coming bad news in the dollar markets that always seems to follow fiat.

It's going to be a great year for DNotes.

About 3 weeks ago I re-read the first 45 odd pages of this forum thread. I must say it was full of people crying wolf, but DNotes kept his cool very well. DYNA made his first post around the 45th page when everything settled down. I discovered DNotes somewhere within the first week of launch, and from there I just mined and read the forums daily until somebody said something about price stability that compelled me to comment some months later.

The point was, was that there are many more people like me who read this forum, and the page count went up almost 5 thousand in the week before the outage. That is A LOT of people reading this thread. I'm thus experimenting with mini-competitions as a strategy to bring them out of hiding (perhaps twitter or facebook would be a better medium - but I think the more hard-core crypto people come here).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Innovative or visionary ideas sometime get ahead of regulations. CR.I.S.P. for retirement is quite definitely one of those ideas. At DNotes, we strongly believe that early participation using Digital Currency, such as DNotes, as a small percentage of the total asset allocation for retirement savings for potential high returns is a good investment strategy. This could be especially helpful for those who are behind in their investment goals for retirement.

CR.I.S.P. for Retirement should only be considered as a long term investment account of high risk nature and should not involve any larger amount than you can afford as a total loss. Currently, it is not a managed fund or qualified for tax deferred investment. It is an unstructured and self-directed savings plan, using DNotesVault serving as a secure web wallet for the storage of your savings. DNotesVault does not trade or exchange any currencies or digital properties.

To encourage long term savings for your retirement, the DNotes team has donated 1,000.000 DNotes to be paid as monthly bonus based on the following factors. To qualify account holder must select a minimum lock away period of five (5) years.

Display:  Current Bonus Available = 1,000,000                  Bonus Paid = ______
             (Verifiable address)

20 Years = 1%
15 Years = .9%
10 Years = .8%
5  Years = .7%

This program will begin on April 1, 2015 and will continue until 100% of the 1,000,000 DNotes donated has been paid.

Now that is what I am talking about!!! Woot woot DNotes!!! Damn I am so excited I can hardly sit still AND I have to wait until April. uggg. LOL.

I think the lock in periods are an excellent conceptual framework from DYNA. The longer lock in periods are great for savings and will ALSO mean that longer term stability of the coin is made much easier with so many locked away long term in Vault savings accounts (fewer people will be able to take profits prematurely).

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:23:59 AM

Display:  Current Bonus Available = 1,000,000                  Bonus Paid = ______
             (Verifiable address)

20 Years = 1%
15 Years = .9%
10 Years = .8%
5  Years = .7%

Before posting, I wanted to take a little time to scout out the other currencies and see what interest rate they were offering on their retirement savings plans...  LOL  Grin

Very smart play - 12% maximum interest to a maximum of 1,000,000 Note payout.  This is on top of the capital appreciation on the price of DNotes!  Here's my prediction - DNotes will be the best performing investment of the next decade.

Great idea!!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:56:45 AM

So we earn some monthly roi AND have appreciation when we lock in for 5 years? That's so awesome. What is the minimum we need to put in to start a retirement package and what is the minimum we need to add monthly?  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 05:40:01 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 03:15:31 PM by Chase

So we earn some monthly roi AND have appreciation when we lock in for 5 years? That's so awesome. What is the minimum we need to put in to start a retirement package and what is the minimum we need to add monthly?  Smiley

It is awesome, isn't it!  The CR.I.S.P. for Retirement is unstructured and self directed meaning you can put in as much as you want whenever you want.  You can deposit monthly, weekly, randomly, or the whole thing up front.  It is really flexible.

This is a note from Dyna - "No, it does not set any limits on how many DNotes one can save. The bonus is paid based the total amount on deposit on the 1st day of every month giving the addition benefit of compound interest."

You would receive the biggest return if you had all your funds in your retirement account by April 1st and were not retiring for 20 years.  I know that isn't possible for a lot of people, but I just wanted to let you know.  

Because of the compound interest, if I have 10,000 DNotes in my retirement account April 1st, and lock it in for 20 years, at the end of one year I would have a total of 11,268 (this is with no other deposits having been made).  At the end of the second year I would have 12,697.  This would go on until the 1,000,000 DNotes interest payout is reached.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:32:12 AM

So we earn some monthly roi AND have appreciation when we lock in for 5 years? That's so awesome. What is the minimum we need to put in to start a retirement package and what is the minimum we need to add monthly?  Smiley

I would think it would be "no minimum", on starting or adding. The beauty of Dyna's concept of what a retirement program in the crypto-currency world should look and feel like, is that it really does follow the "decentralized" mind-set the crypto-currency would is built around. The program is TOTALLY "self-directed":

YOU decide how much to save (no minimums or maximums)
YOU decide when to save (frequency of deposits)
YOU decide how to save (where is the money going to come from?)
YOU decide when to be able to take it out (You can create multiple accounts, with different maturation dates)

Our job end job is to make DNotes the Currency of the Future. To facilitate future adoption, we want to reach as many people as possible, as soon as possible. Long-term investors are critical. Rewarding those who agree to hold DNotes for a set period of time, and increasing the reward for holding them longer makes a lot of sense.

Understand also, that the Million DNotes to be used for the reward system comes from our personal stash of DNotes. We at first agreed on 500,000, but when Dyna could not contact me, he increased the proposed Reward System Fund to 1,000,000 DNotes. He knew me well enough to know that I would support that decision wholeheartedly. Dyna is a selfless, humble genius. He is devoted to making this world a better place, and helping the common man (or woman) that helps himself. By making retirement secure for thousands, or millions of folks who we "encouraged" to "help themselves" in a time of great economic uncertainty is a legacy we all here at DNotes aspire too. This program may be the most important program we will ever come up with. I predict the long-term effects will be even grander than what we envision it.     

I know I will get a call in the morning from Dyna. He is going to chastise me for praising him too much. Don't care. I stand by my words. Take that, humble genius.

Smokey
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:20:12 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 01:46:30 PM by Dyna

So we earn some monthly roi AND have appreciation when we lock in for 5 years? That's so awesome. What is the minimum we need to put in to start a retirement package and what is the minimum we need to add monthly?  Smiley

I would think it would be "no minimum", on starting or adding. The beauty of Dyna's concept of what a retirement program in the crypto-currency world should look and feel like, is that it really does follow the "decentralized" mind-set the crypto-currency would is built around. The program is TOTALLY "self-directed":

YOU decide when to be able to take it out (You can create multiple accounts, with different maturation dates)

Our job end job is to make DNotes the Currency of the Future. To facilitate future adoption, we want to reach as many people as possible, as soon as possible. Long-term investors are critical. Rewarding those who agree to hold DNotes for a set period of time, and increasing the reward for holding them longer makes a lot of sense.

Understand also, that the Million DNotes to be used for the reward system comes from our personal stash of DNotes. We at first agreed on 500,000, but when Dyna could not contact me, he increased the proposed Reward System Fund to 1,000,000 DNotes. He knew me well enough to know that I would support that decision wholeheartedly. Dyna is a selfless, humble genius. He is devoted to making this world a better place, and helping the common man (or woman) that helps himself. By making retirement secure for thousands, or millions of folks who we "encouraged" to "help themselves" in a time of great economic uncertainty is a legacy we all here at DNotes aspire too. This program may be the most important program we will ever come up with. I predict the long-term effects will be even grander than what we envision it.      

I know I will get a call in the morning from Dyna. He is going to chastise me for praising him too much. Don't care. I stand by my words. Take that, humble genius.

Smokey

Great job Smokey. Very well explained. I like to elaborate on your 4th point below, in case someone missed it. Let's call it the "laddering approach" Everyone's retirement situation is different and deserves some planning. Since there are 4 choices with different time period and yield, you can have 4 accounts (addresses) labeled as 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, and 20 years and deposit amounts in them based on your projected needs. This is very much like investing in certificate of deposit with different maturity dates.

"YOU decide how much to save (no minimums or maximums)
YOU decide when to be able to take it out (You can create multiple accounts, with different maturation dates)"

wargo

Activity: 479

Technician

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 12:55:01 PM

Current address of my pool: http://e-waluty.net.pl:81
keemo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:45:42 PM

Smokey

I happen to be a student of great corporations that lasted a long time and produced great returns. In most cases (not in all) the corporations always thought about changing the world and helping their customers lead better, more productive lives. It was never about the corporation and always about the people whose lives they could improve within their sphere of influence.

DNotes carries similar concern and vision for humanity at large. This bodes really well for DNotes.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:06:10 PM

Dnotes has all the support it needs.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:57:06 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 04:31:42 PM by Chase

"YOU decide when to be able to take it out (You can create multiple accounts, with different maturation dates)"  - Smokey

I was looking for a few stats on insurance and how DNotes could supplement it when I came across this article.  The statistics are frightening, but give a good reason as to why everyone should set aside some emergency DNotes and set up multiple accounts with different maturation dates.  You may decide to retire in 20 years, but what if a medical emergency takes you out of the work force in 10 years?  It's a good idea to lock a portion of your retirement DNotes in for only 5 years, that way you can take advantage of the interest incentive and 5 years of capital appreciation (trust me you are going to need all the appreciation you can get to cover medical expenses).  If you locked some in at 10 years and some at 20, it will give you a better interest return in the early stage as well as the potential for huge long term appreciation.  This will also spread out your income and give you a safety net for rising medical costs.  The article may be a bit dramatic, but I've seen a lot of the same stats elsewhere.

"50 Signs That The U.S. Health Care System Is About To Collapse"

#1 Medical bills have become so ridiculously large that virtually nobody can afford them.  Just check out the following short excerpt from a recent Time Magazine article.  One man in California that had been diagnosed with cancer ran up nearly a million dollars in hospital bills before he died...

By the time Steven D. died at his home in Northern California the following November, he had lived for an additional 11 months. And Alice had collected bills totaling $902,452. The family’s first bill — for $348,000 — which arrived when Steven got home from the Seton Medical Center in Daly City, Calif., was full of all the usual chargemaster profit grabs: $18 each for 88 diabetes-test strips that Amazon sells in boxes of 50 for $27.85; $24 each for 19 niacin pills that are sold in drugstores for about a nickel apiece. There were also four boxes of sterile gauze pads for $77 each. None of that was considered part of what was provided in return for Seton’s facility charge for the intensive-care unit for two days at $13,225 a day, 12 days in the critical unit at $7,315 a day and one day in a standard room (all of which totaled $120,116 over 15 days). There was also $20,886 for CT scans and $24,251 for lab work.

#2 This year the American people will spend approximately 2.8 trillion dollars on health care, and it is being projected that Americans will spend 4.5 trillion dollars on health care in 2019.

#3 The United States spends more on health care than Japan, Germany, France, China, the U.K., Italy, Canada, Brazil, Spain and Australia combined.

#4 If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.

#5 Back in 1960, an average of $147 was spent per person on health care in the United States. By 2009, that number had skyrocketed to $8,086.

#6 Why does it cost so much to stay in a hospital today?  It just does not make sense.  Just check out these numbers...

In 1942, Christ Hospital, NJ charged $7 per day for a maternity room. Today it’s $1,360.

#7 Approximately 60 percent of all personal bankruptcies in the United States are related to medical bills.

#8 One study discovered that approximately 41 percent of all working age Americans either have medical bill problems or are currently paying off medical debt.

#16 All over America, people are reporting huge health insurance premium increases thanks to Obamacare.  

#17 Blue Shield of California has announced that it wants to raise health insurance premiums by up to 20 percent this year in an effort to keep up with rising health costs.

#18 Aetna's CEO says that health insurance premiums for many Americans will double when the major provisions of Obamacare go into effect in 2014.

#19 Close to 10 percent of all U.S. employers plan to drop health coverage completely when the major provisions of Obamacare go into effect in 2014.

#29 There were more than two dozen pharmaceutical companies that made over a billion dollars in profits during 2008.

#31 According to a report by Health Care for America Now, America's five biggest for-profit health insurance companies ended 2009 with a combined profit of $12.2 billion.

#32 The top executives at the five largest for-profit health insurance companies in the United States combined to bring in nearly $200 million in total compensation for 2009.

#34 It turns out that the financial assistance that Barack Obama promised would be provided for those with "pre-existing conditions" under Obamacare is already being shut down because of a lack of funding...

#42 It has been estimated that hospitals overcharge Americans by about 10 billion dollars every single year.

#43 One trained medical billing advocate says that over 90 percent of the medical bills that she has audited contain "gross overcharges".

#47 Back in 1965, only one out of every 50 Americans was on Medicaid.  Today, one out of every 6 Americans is on Medicaid.

#48 Today, there are more than 50 million Americans on Medicare, and that number is projected to grow to 73.2 million in 2025.

#49 When Medicare was first established by Congress, it was estimated that it would cost the federal government $12 billion a year by the time 1990 rolled around.  Instead, it cost the federal government $110 billion in 1990, and it will cost the federal government close to $600 billion this year.

#50 Even if you do have health insurance, that is no guarantee that medical bills will not bankrupt you.  Just check out what a recent Time Magazine article says happened to one unfortunate couple from Ohio that actually did have health insurance...

If this post isn't long enough, there's more at - http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-02-27/guest-post-50-signs-us-health-care-system-about-collapse

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 09:24:04 PM

Current address of my pool: http://e-waluty.net.pl:81

Thanks wargo, updated.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:57:29 PM

Smokey

I happen to be a student of great corporations that lasted a long time and produced great returns. In most cases (not in all) the corporations always thought about changing the world and helping their customers lead better, more productive lives. It was never about the corporation and always about the people whose lives they could improve within their sphere of influence.

DNotes carries similar concern and vision for humanity at large. This bodes really well for DNotes.

That is a great observation, keemo. Many great corporations consistently deliver a high rate of return to their shareholders because they have an expanded mission beyond just making the most money out of their customers. They often demonstrated meaningful and positive contributions to the betterment of humanity at large. Given available options and choices, we all prefer to do business with friends to enemies.

DNotes made a very conscious decision since day. We are here to make friends, not enemies. By being genuinely interested to work together productively in pursuit common goals we all will share many mutual benefits, which we can not achieve individually. That is the power of the unity of force. I trust that if we stay the course, by helping others, while sharing the rewards of mutual benefits, even our politicians will join force with us one day, because the power of the people, with sufficient momentum, always prevail.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 03:33:05 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 03:48:51 AM by DNotes

Here is the latest version.

CR.I.S.P. for Retirement initial features:

Separate tab in the DNotesVault for Retirement Dashboard

The retirement dashboard will include:
1) Display Number of Accounts
2) Display Total amount on Deposit in DNotes and USD
3) Display Total USD Value at time of Deposit
4) A button to create a retirement account with the following form:
  a) Select from 5, 10, 15, or 20 year plans paying 0.7%, 0.8%, 0.9%, and 1% monthly bonuses.
  b) Type a label for this account, the label will default 5YEAR, 10YEAR, 15YEAR, and 20YEAR respectively
5) A table with each of your retirement accounts with the following columns
  a) The account label
  b) An address that may deposit DNotes at any time
  c) Number of DNotes
  d) The USD deposit value
  e) The Current USD value
  f) A withdrawal button
    Note: If you click the withdrawal button before the term has ended, you will be sent to a hardship withdrawal form.
  g) A date of completion for each account.

Bonuses will be paid monthly until the 1,000,000 DNotes retirement fund is exhausted.

If you have any comments, please let us know, we will lock these features in tomorrow.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:58:26 AM

a) Select from 5, 10, 15, or 20 year plans paying 0.7%, 0.8%, 0.9%, and 1% monthly bonuses.
  b) Type a label for this account, the label will default 5YEAR, 10YEAR, 15YEAR, and 20YEAR respectively
  a) The account label
  c) Number of DNotes
  d) The USD deposit value
  e) The Current USD value
  f) A withdrawal button
    Note: If you click the withdrawal button before the term has ended, you will be sent to a hardship withdrawal form.

Bonuses will be paid monthly until the 1,000,000 DNotes retirement fund is exhausted.

If you have any comments, please let us know, we will lock these features in tomorrow.

That is a great start. 

Consistent with our philosophy, we are making the whole process easy to understand, easy to setup and secure.

CR.I.S.P. for Retirement will only be available to those who are willing to have their retirement savings locked for a minimum period of 5 years. Additional terms include 10 years, 15 years and 20 years.

1,000,000 DNotes has been donated to be distributed as bonus.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 04:10:06 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 04:28:11 AM by RJF

a) The account label
  c) Number of DNotes
  d) The USD deposit value
  e) The Current USD value
  f) A withdrawal button

That is a great start.  

Consistent with our philosophy, we are making the whole process easy to understand, easy to setup and secure.

CR.I.S.P. for Retirement will only be available to those who are willing to have their retirement savings locked for a minimum period of 5 years. Additional terms include 10 years, 15 years and 20 years.

I would like to see an "I Agree" button that verifies the user has read, and agreed to, these specifications. If you don't accept it, you don't go any further. Keeps things civil if there is a problem later on. Of course, the system needs to record this. Other than that, looks like all it needs for now, pretty much what I had envisioned....

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
TeeGee

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:31:13 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 05:38:04 AM by TeeGee

a) The account label
  c) Number of DNotes
  d) The USD deposit value
  e) The Current USD value
  f) A withdrawal button

That is a great start. 

I would like to see an "I Agree" button that verifies the user has read, and agreed to, these specifications. I you don't accept it, you don't go any further. Keeps things civil if there is a problem later on. Of course, the system needs to record this. Other than that, looks like all it needs for now, pretty much what I had envisioned....

Awesome work, can't wait for release.

RJF, your research questions are doing my head in! I think most of the data you specifically requested doesn't really exist, but I can extrapolate some meaning from all this stuff I'm reading. It  doesn't look like I can answer questions like "average annualised returns on IRA's" (which look pretty decent the last 10 years, but historically have been very poor) because there are so many different plans and nobody seems to have printed any aggregated data.

I'll make a larger post on it later on, but to me, medicare and IRA's are very sneaky / ponzi schemes. Medicare is an insurance service that will not exist for the next generations who will both fund the baby boomers in retirement, and then have to fully fund their own retirement through IRA's and 401k's. Retirement schemes like IRA's are very clever on the governments part. They appear to be used as 'anti-deflation' mechanisms, since 80% of the deposits are invested into stocks and mutual funds, preventing the stock markets from crashing... Of course, the problem with this is that when those deposits 'slow down', you begin to see a slow down in paper asset growth... then *crash*. Governments also love to use retirement funds to fund their own debt when nobody else is willing to lend to them (see Japan for example, they've run out of retirement savings to purchase their own bonds and are due to economically crash any moment).

Did you know it is expected that a retiring couple in 2014 will spend $220,000 on health care in retirement? (17 years for male, 20 for female)

Convincing people to invest in DNotes for stable wealth creation over time will be the easy part, it may be difficult to do WITHOUT being tempted to explain the *potentially* very negative economic outlooks that has put their entire IRA / 401k retirement savings at risk (1/3rd of people near retirement have no savings, and in 2010, the median household retirement account balance for workers aged 55 to 64 was $120,000, which will provide only a trivial supplement to Social Security benefits). A third of households have no retirement savings at all. 75% of Americans nearing retirement age have less than $30,000 in their retirement accounts, which Forbes called "the greatest retirement crisis in American history."

I'm thinking it should be quite clear that we need to just focus on the really positive things DNotes is doing, and if you see fit, call us the potential panacea to the worlds savings problems should the DNotes vision go according to plan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Chase. It is great to see you bringing forward information from such quality sources like zerohedge.com. I've also seen you quote the dollar vigilante, so that's two ticks of approval for you. Keep it up! Smiley

TeeGee

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:54:01 AM

How about DNote's Non Compos Mentis Apprentice

No!

How about:
"Your too sexy for a hair piece"
"Your too old for my Universe"
"Your just right for my apprentice"

Gotta leave a Vault address or your e-mail that is attached to a vault address Smiley

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:17:40 AM

a) The account label
  c) Number of DNotes
  d) The USD deposit value
  e) The Current USD value
  f) A withdrawal button

That is a great start.  

I would like to see an "I Agree" button that verifies the user has read, and agreed to, these specifications. If you don't accept it, you don't go any further. Keeps things civil if there is a problem later on. Of course, the system needs to record this. Other than that, looks like all it needs for now, pretty much what I had envisioned....

Great point. We can come up with something that is very simple and straightforward.

Remaining key issues: 1) Draft copy for the landing page (I already posted some guidiance earlier) 2) Press Release, 3) Should we include a quote from our project leader. Is there another title we should use? 4) Pre marketing before launch. Launch date is scheduled for the week of February 16, 2015. I can do as much or as little as needed.  RJF should make the call on this one.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: