Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:04:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 02:41:22 PM

All, so the idea in progress for the book and accompanying site is this:

The book is designed to help small business be successful. Drawing from Alan's schooling and knowledge in business and as a business consultant for hundreds of businesses that needed help.

The book I am writing is dedicated to assist small business owners, including many women small business owners. The vast majority of small business owners and their employees are struggling today in the face of mounting regulations and high cost of doing business. Many small business owners struggle to meet payroll on a regular bases and skip supporting their own retirement savings. Many employees have not see a pay raise in years. We are committed to help in ways we can to foster better employer/employee relationship and improved ways of doing business. We believe that CRISP For Retirement, and CRISP For Employees Incentive Benefits when offered as a package with interactive support by virtual of a dedicated web site will make a difference. We also plan to engage other groups as part of the resources that are beneficial for small business owners. Any suggestions you may have will be very much appreciated.

The book and the site will be utilized in the upcoming business to help fund and grow this business. We will be exploring both publisher options and self publishing options if we cannot make a favorable deal with a publisher. We have also created a model for a marketing plan in the event we do have to self publish to ensure it is a viable option.

The site will be a membership site designed to compliment the book, likely with different levels of membership. We intend to keep the cost of membership low in the spirit of helping small business and not becoming a burden, and we plan to over-deliver in terms of value to the customer.

The first level of membership will likely include additional content and explore more in depth the concepts within the book via video and articles published on a regular basis. We intend to have articles from Alan directly and approved articles from industry experts. This would also include specific forms, spreadsheets, and materials that would help small businesses, Alan can go into more detail on that than I can.

The second level may include access to a forum, where we can help answer peoples business questions, give them advice and guidance, and also use it as an outlet for vetted consultants to help in various aspects of their business. One of the requirements for being a vetted consulted in the forum would be that they spend some time helping answer questions on the forums.

So this is the rough idea, I look forward to hearing your comments and suggestions.

I like it. It ties crypto/business/economy/money/success and surviving in the future monetary world together in one place. I think this is something currently lacking in our industry. Everyone involved has an idea of how to make their version of crypto or, blockchain (read sequential database here) or whatever part of this new technology they have bought in to work for them but, very few have the vision to pull it all together or, even show how one area effects the others in real world.

Again, lets look at "blockchain". How many blockchain projects have been announced in the last year? Hundreds? Certainly there is something under the radar here. Not sinister but fearful. Fear of being left behind. As much as banks and other financial institutions try to "pooh pooh" crypto, behind closed doors they are scared to death but, they need to show the public they are engaged. Large corporations and governments are in the same boat, get involved or, get left behind. All these "blockchain" projects are simply vehicles to get funding to explore the technology using the current "buzz" words that are quickly becoming a part of the Lexicon.

A website that could take all this into consideration and perhaps show the way to integration without pain, would be welcome. I feel there are very few places on the Web where professionals can go to discuss the technology and how to best leverage it for their needs. Real world data, working examples, technical input and support, that would be something to get them all in one place.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 02:46:38 PM

http://dcebrief.com/rules-britannia-a-digital-currency-investors-guide-to-the-uks-regulatory-landscapes/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 02:56:33 PM

The book is designed to help small business be successful. Drawing from Alan's schooling and knowledge in business and as a business consultant for hundreds of businesses that needed help.

The book I am writing is dedicated to assist small business owners, including many women small business owners. The vast majority of small business owners and their employees are struggling today in the face of mounting regulations and high cost of doing business. Many small business owners struggle to meet payroll on a regular bases and skip supporting their own retirement savings. Many employees have not see a pay raise in years. We are committed to help in ways we can to foster better employer/employee relationship and improved ways of doing business. We believe that CRISP For Retirement, and CRISP For Employees Incentive Benefits when offered as a package with interactive support by virtual of a dedicated web site will make a difference. We also plan to engage other groups as part of the resources that are beneficial for small business owners. Any suggestions you may have will be very much appreciated.

The book and the site will be utilized in the upcoming business to help fund and grow this business. We will be exploring both publisher options and self publishing options if we cannot make a favorable deal with a publisher. We have also created a model for a marketing plan in the event we do have to self publish to ensure it is a viable option.

The site will be a membership site designed to compliment the book, likely with different levels of membership. We intend to keep the cost of membership low in the spirit of helping small business and not becoming a burden, and we plan to over-deliver in terms of value to the customer.

The first level of membership will likely include additional content and explore more in depth the concepts within the book via video and articles published on a regular basis. We intend to have articles from Alan directly and approved articles from industry experts. This would also include specific forms, spreadsheets, and materials that would help small businesses, Alan can go into more detail on that than I can.

The second level may include access to a forum, where we can help answer peoples business questions, give them advice and guidance, and also use it as an outlet for vetted consultants to help in various aspects of their business. One of the requirements for being a vetted consulted in the forum would be that they spend some time helping answer questions on the forums.

So this is the rough idea, I look forward to hearing your comments and suggestions.

Great ideas, it's certainly going to be interesting seeing this all come together.

It's funny you should mention the consultation, literally minutes before I saw this post I added cryptocurrency support and consultation to www.DNotesEDU.com . Coming on here with so many wily industry professionals might seem like a daunting task for new users, because they may be afraid of asking embarrassing beginner questions. With DNotesEDU Support, all questions are kept confidential.

Thanks CryptoBroker,

I can see your point and also see the benefit of learning new things from reading through others questions. Maybe the best answer is to have both options available. Great start on your site by the way, I need to make sure I have to links setup to it.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 03:20:25 PM

I like it. It ties crypto/business/economy/money/success and surviving in the future monetary world together in one place. I think this is something currently lacking in our industry. Everyone involved has an idea of how to make their version of crypto or, blockchain (read sequential database here) or whatever part of this new technology they have bought in to work for them but, very few have the vision to pull it all together or, even show how one area effects the others in real world.

Again, lets look at "blockchain". How many blockchain projects have been announced in the last year? Hundreds? Certainly there is something under the radar here. Not sinister but fearful. Fear of being left behind. As much as banks and other financial institutions try to "pooh pooh" crypto, behind closed doors they are scared to death but, they need to show the public they are engaged. Large corporations and governments are in the same boat, get involved or, get left behind. All these "blockchain" projects are simply vehicles to get funding to explore the technology using the current "buzz" words that are quickly becoming a part of the Lexicon.

A website that could take all this into consideration and perhaps show the way to integration without pain, would be welcome. I feel there are very few places on the Web where professionals can go to discuss the technology and how to best leverage it for their needs. Real world data, working examples, technical input and support, that would be something to get them all in one place.

Thanks RJF, great post, you've drawn attention to a few angles I had not really considered.

kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:16:10 PM

I like the idea for the membership site. Are you going to sell the book on the site as well in digital and audio format?

I would recommend using affiliate marketing to sell the book and memberships, Shareasale, Commission Junction, Clickbank. I've used all of those to earn money and to sell products, and wouldn't mind earning a few bucks promoting the book and new site.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 11:55:08 PM

I like the idea for the membership site. Are you going to sell the book on the site as well in digital and audio format?

I would recommend using affiliate marketing to sell the book and memberships, Shareasale, Commission Junction, Clickbank. I've used all of those to earn money and to sell products, and wouldn't mind earning a few bucks promoting the book and new site.

Thanks Kanus, depending on how the publishing works I can see selling the book and a audiobook version. Affiliate marketing sounds like a great way to promote the membership site and the book. I will have to take a closer look and may want to pick your brain.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:46:58 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2015, 01:58:01 AM by Dyna

Thanks, RJF. I wish many more people understand why it is necessary for us to do so much extra work in order to strive towards mass acceptance of DNotes one day. We are trail blazers with a very clear vision of where we are going and what must be done systematically to get there. Everything is carefully, managed, timed and strategically integrated. Our sphere of influence will continue to expand, involving more and more people as more projects are launched.

We are always advancing towards making DNotes the trusted global digital currency for everyone worldwide to participate. Unfortunately, our industry seems to have an over abundance of followers, almost like mindless zombies. Globally, there must be thousands of companies claiming to be involved in blockchain projects, including many large banks. Blockchain as a decentralized consensus ledger for the transfer of asset of value without the oversight of a central authority or intermediary is revolutionary. We believe that its greatest value is when it is coupled with a stable currency. Many are using blockchain as a glorified database.

The necessary stability is not achievable until there is significant fundamental value to support the increasing value of the currency. We are even more convinced that our new company is spot on to help get DNotes to the next level.

Stay tuned for our next press release, scheduled for tomorrow. Here is a sneak peek:

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Announces Company Launch and Book for Small Business Owners in 2016

CHICAGO, Illinois – December 15, 2015 – DNotes today announced the early 2016 release of a book for small business owners. The announcement comes on the heels of October’s revelations about the company’s plans for the launch of a new for-profit enterprise next year. DNotes officials have confirmed that the new company launch and the planned book release are part of an ongoing strategy to differentiate the DNotes ecosystem and better serve partners and customers throughout the cryptocurrency industry and beyond.

According to respected entrepreneur, technology visionary, and DNotes co-founder Alan Yong, the new company will fully integrate the DNotes currency, blockchain, and a seamless new payment system, to provide the currency with greater stability and long-term appreciation. The current plan calls for DNotes to maintain as much as 25% of the new enterprise, which will give the company the platform it needs to support the digital currency’s growth.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:19:34 AM

Great article Chris!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 03:04:02 PM

http://dcebrief.com/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-announces-company-launch-and-book-for-small-business-owners-in-2016/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 04:42:52 PM

This is pretty interesting as well: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/department-of-homeland-security-wants-blockchain-applications/.

Department of Homeland Security Wants Blockchain Applications

Through a predominant public-private partnership program called Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR), the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is looking to understand bitcoin’s underlying technology, the blockchain.

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security through the SBIR’s Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) is now accepting proposals from small businesses comprising of fewer than 500 employees in at least 10 topic areas. Interestingly, the areas also cover the topics of “Applicability of Blockchain Technology to Privacy Respecting Identity Management” & “Blockchain Applications for Homeland Security Analytics”.

Presumably, the former is looking for research into providing better awareness and the know-how for identity management beyond current systems in the active directory. The other topic seeks blockchain technology to help enhance analytics done by DHS.

The S&T Directorate, in particular, commenced its SBIR program in 2014 with the objective to foster the “participation of innovative and creative small businesses” in the country among federal research programs and new innovations. Ultimately, the goal is seen as one to bring new solutions for the betterment of homeland security.

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:28:42 PM

This is AWESOME! Providing value beyond the coin itself is going to be what sets DNotes apart from the competition.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 05:55:16 PM

This is AWESOME! Providing value beyond the coin itself is going to be what sets DNotes apart from the competition.

Thanks Wiser! Ultimately, this strategy will allow us to take DNotes much further and will allow DNotes to stand the test of time.

It is hitting the mainstream media now.

http://deli8.com/2015/12/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-announces-company-launch-and-book-for-small-business-owners-in-2016/

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:39:14 PM

Thanks Wiser! Ultimately, this strategy will allow us to take DNotes much further and will allow DNotes to stand the test of time.

http://deli8.com/2015/12/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-announces-company-launch-and-book-for-small-business-owners-in-2016/

SWEET!
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:40:46 PM

This is one of the best so far! I love everything about it, right down to the main picture, tells the story of the book by itself! (The picture says: Inspire, Learn, Goals, Motivate, Vision, Lead by Example, Mentor, Teamwork......then right in the center: SUCCESS!!! Sums the book up like no other single example I have seen. Great choice of graphics, Joe!!

Smokey

kold678

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:05:06 PM

dnotes pool needs support on the mining front my dad and I are pretty much all the hash there,,we need help ...love the news as well I just keep holding, mining no matter the price this one is my daughters future,everyone band together and support this super DEV team you really cant ask for more in crypto its all right here....
kold678

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:08:39 PM

link to crypto currency news about dnotes its hitting everywhere 
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-announces-company-launch-and-book-for-small-business-owners-in-2016/
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 08:02:03 PM

dnotes pool needs support on the mining front my dad and I are pretty much all the hash there,,we need help ...love the news as well I just keep holding, mining no matter the price this one is my daughters future,everyone band together and support this super DEV team you really cant ask for more in crypto its all right here....

Got you, looks like DNotesPool had some unexpected downtime and needs some additional hashrate to get back up to speed if anyone can contribute their mining power. We would appreciate it. I'm sure once everyone resets their miners it will help as well.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 08:27:16 PM

http://www.cbs8.com/story/30757588/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-announces-company-launch-and-book-for-small-business-owners-in-2016

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:14:26 PM

Judging by all the news on the fragile state of small businesses, the timing couldn't be better for the launch of this book.  Those in business that study, learn, and apply sound advice like this will thrive. 

This is a fantastic press release (below on TDWaterhouse).

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Announces Company Launch and Book for Small Business Owners in 2016

https://research.tdwaterhouse.ca/research/public/Markets/NewsArticle/100-349p4271-1

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:34:29 PM

Press release looks fantastic, I like DCEBrief's layout much more than everywhere else!!

Dear community,

I am working on another video - this time a more marketing based video that will highlight what makes DNotes different compared to industry peers, and what our loose plans are. We could consider it an "Introduction to DNotes" - who we are, where we are going, and why we are doing what we do.

This video will be more scripted than the previous interview I have done, and I am aiming for a more polished final product to use as advertising. My question is: what would you guys think is important to mention when it comes to DNotes - that could be communicated in a four minute video. I have currently got notes that include the aspects outlined by DYNA that were used in Chase's introduction on crytomoms.com:

Cultural differences - respect / reward community / fosters positive atmosphere and growth

Trusted brand - Trust / don't announce projects until near completion (don't affect prices at exchanges) which means we can continue with agile development strategy / always follow through with announced plans / self funded - do not ask community for donations / do not partake in pump and dump / focus on executing current and future strategies and developing technologies at perfect time etc...

Long-term committment - Focus to attract long-term stakeholders / target mainstream population rather than just current crypto industry / focus on participation of under-represented demographics by helping provide education and exposure to them - i.e. Women, developing nations or the unbanked (in future) etc...

Projects that facilitate this long-term commitment - CRISP plans for retirement / students / trust funds / employees / charity, DNotesVault for security and ease of use, DCEBrief to educate the mainstream and decision makers by providing objective news that is helpful because the mainstream media remains naive on the technology.

Requirements for success? - stability, unit of account, medium of exchange - to achieve require outreach (DCEBrief) long term plan... etc

Our future plan - To be a digital currency that is accepted as a viable medium of exchange / to make payments completely peer to peer between market participants and making payments cheaper in the process, to make DNotes the digital currency of global commerce (mass acceptance), no central control or middlemen, executing plan to make this happen, roadmap includes a for profit company in 2016 that will be partly owned by the DNotes currency eco-system.

It is in no particular order, and I won't necessarily use it all. Feel free to add more to this list, or to give advice on tone of the conversation / video - i.e. don't compare / contrast too much with current industry:

that is, don't call the industry often juvenile and rude, then compare that to our more cultured approach, but just focus on how we're more polite and how that facilitates a more friendly and patient atmosphere for new industry participants to learn in...etc.

Thanks, keeping busy.

Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: