Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:58:59 PM

Hey guys,

Just like "burned", I too was shown and introduced to Dnotes by a good buddy. I've never known much about crypto currencies and thanks to my friend I've been slowly getting more and more involved with it. I made a few purchases of Dnotes and am looking forward to some success with it. Seems to be one of the few coins with a slow but sure rising. I'll be on here learning as much as I can and am excited to see how it goes. Also, I don't know much about it but am interested in the  CR.I.S.P program me I've been hearing about. I run a decent size company and think a rewards program would be a cool thing to have.

Thank you for your participation, kingcobb, and welcome to DNotes. It is most inspiring and motivating to hear from DNotes supporters posting here for the first time. It is so enlightening for us to learn about our stakeholders experience with DNotes and the industry in general.

CR.I.S.P. for Employees’ Benefits could be extremely popular, since it is so easy to set up, at negligible cost to the employers. An employer has to just set up an account at DNotesVault and load it up with some DNotes. At the current price, it cost $1,038 to buy 220,000 DNotes. Giving DNotes to employees is as simple as sending emails. This is one of our pathways to mass consumer and merchant adoption of digital currency.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:07:48 PM

Will DNotes be the Superman of altcoins? 

"It’s Time For Altcoins To Produce"

The time has come.
Enough money, energy, and time has been spent developing altcoins that something really amazing should be the result.

After all the hype we’ve listened to and all the promises, a new altcoin must step forward and take a place of pre-eminence.

This means an altcoin has to gain universal adoption. The project needs to attract millions of users. The funds that have been spent for development need to show real, tangible progress. There’s no more time for someone to launch a new coin. Enough altcoins have already entered the space. Some of them use ‘gimmicks‘ to attract usage, but none is carving out a large enough user base to make a difference....

https://altcoinherald.com/time-altcoins-produce/
That is a pretty high bar to jump over. What I will say is that, by design, DNotes advance is positioned to be sustainable and its momentum will pick up significant speed with DNotesVault.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:04:08 PM

The time has come.
Enough money, energy, and time has been spent developing altcoins that something really amazing should be the result.

After all the hype we’ve listened to and all the promises, a new altcoin must step forward and take a place of pre-eminence.

This means an altcoin has to gain universal adoption. The project needs to attract millions of users. The funds that have been spent for development need to show real, tangible progress. There’s no more time for someone to launch a new coin. Enough altcoins have already entered the space. Some of them use ‘gimmicks‘ to attract usage, but none is carving out a large enough user base to make a difference....

That is a pretty high bar to jump over. What I will say is that, by design, DNotes advance is positioned to be sustainable and its momentum will pick up significant speed with DNotesVault.

Will we be able to buy stuff also with DNOTES as time goes by? Wouldn't it be nice if we could buy a house from DNOTES?  Wink

Also I want to mine DNOTES form home now and I have a desktop, so what other equipment I need to buy that isn't too pricey so I can mine DNOTES form home/ Something that is easy for a mining noob like me.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 05:35:58 PM

The time has come.

Will we be able to buy stuff also with DNOTES as time goes by? Wouldn't it be nice if we could buy a house from DNOTES?  Wink

Also I want to mine DNOTES form home now and I have a desktop, so what other equipment I need to buy that isn't too pricey so I can mine DNOTES form home/ Something that is easy for a mining noob like me.

Hi qiwoman, for the mining portion of your question, there are many options. If you are in the market for fairly cheap mining equipment that is ready for delivery now (not pre-order), I would send you to http://zoomhash.com/collections/asics. However, I would definitely recommend shopping around before making any decisions.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:31:06 PM

The time has come.

Certainly. One of DNotes most important functions is “medium of exchange.”
However, unlike most of the other coins that have been making claims about how their currencies would be widely accepted by many merchants, we strongly believe that unless, and until, certain conditions are met, fighting for merchant accounts, at this time, is a loosing battle. Bitcoin is the only currency that has a fair amount of success. But, frankly, its success is still lacking.

Mass consumer and merchant acceptance of digital currency, as a medium of exchange, will take a few more years. Before that can happen, there needs to a reasonably stable digital currency that has wide spread ownership, if not worldwide, at least on a regional basis consisting of both consumers and businesses.

DNotesVault and our family of CR.I.S.Ps. are the tools to create such ownership. Among others, our 2015 grass root campaign will include targeting small businesses to offer a CR.I.S.P. for employees. The power of a stable, trustworthy digital currency coupled with DNotesVault and CR.I.S.Ps. can not be easily duplicated and will give us a significant competitive advantage. It may not be that far in the distance future before DNotes can be used to buy a house.

kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:22:47 AM

I am just wondering does everyone think its good to stay off an exchange like Cryptsy as I think our stability of price would just go right out the window as volume would increase i'm sure dramatically...one thing I do notice is even though market cap is high volume is very small daily ...now do we think that is a good thing for investors to see or bad? And if the vault is successful is that going to send things out of control opening up new markets and instability at the same time making this just another coin for the whales to make look undesirable as so many others...Don't want to sound like a naysayer but after one year in the mining end of things, daily volume controls all and all who control volume control price stability...just a thought, but at the same time if development doesn't go forward were left in the dust of innovation which will also cause failure...seems like such a fine line to walk 'you don't want to explode outta the gate. Cool
MaxximusPrime

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:45:16 AM

Good Day All,

I Have been an investor in Dnotes since about a month after it's introduction. I am excited to start utilizing the Dnotes Vault and to work with Veterans for Digital Currency (V4DC.COM). For those who haven't checked out our website yet here is some quick info. We are a non profit organization that is focused on supporting retired & serving military members and their families. We are excited to assist military communities that want to get involved with digital currency. I look forward to many years of success, investing my time and efforts into a very great organization and digital currency.

Sincerely,
MaxximusPrime
kanus1113

Activity: 452

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:55:58 AM

I am just wondering does everyone think its good to stay off an exchange like Cryptsy as I think our stability of price would just go right out the window as volume would increase i'm sure dramatically...one thing I do notice is even though market cap is high volume is very small daily ...now do we think that is a good thing for investors to see or bad? And if the vault is successful is that going to send things out of control opening up new markets and instability at the same time making this just another coin for the whales to make look undesirable as so many others...Don't want to sound like a naysayer but after one year in the mining end of things, daily volume controls all and all who control volume control price stability...just a thought, but at the same time if development doesn't go forward were left in the dust of innovation which will also cause failure...seems like such a fine line to walk 'you don't want to explode outta the gate. Cool

I've watched hundreds of coins burst their technology bubble. Same old story, introduce something new and either deliver or disappear. Either way the result is the same, technology investment bubble bursts and coin price drops like a rock, very few exceptions. DNotes road to success will be very different than the typical.
kanus1113

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:58:13 AM

Good Day All,

I Have been an investor in Dnotes since about a month after it's introduction. I am excited to start utilizing the Dnotes Vault and to work with Veterans for Digital Currency (V4DC.COM). For those who haven't checked out our website yet here is some quick info. We are a non profit organization that is focused on supporting retired & serving military members and their families. We are excited to assist military communities that want to get involved with digital currency. I look forward to many years of success, investing my time and efforts into a very great organization and digital currency.

Sincerely,
MaxximusPrime

Glad to see support for our veterans MaxximusPrime, you are associated with FFDC as well?
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:07:48 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 04:33:11 AM by Dyna

You made some excellent points. Things are seldom as simple as they may appear to be and our industry is extremely complex and confusing.

Maintaining stability is probably the biggest challenge for any digital currency. The decentralized nature of digital currency is such that no one has the control over other stakeholders’ decisions. Ownership is totally at will. Even a “long term” stakeholder can change position in an instant and unload 100% of the holdings. Compounded with the lack of regulations to outlaw manipulation, high volatility in our industry will remain a serious inherent problem. Bankers have repeatedly pointed out that they do not consider Bitcoin as a serious threat because of its high volatility.

The DNotes team identified high volatility as one of the most serious threats right from the beginning. We have a stability model in place which we follow closely. It is nearly impossible to have a tight daily trading range, but over the longer term, DNotes is certainly the most stable digital currency.

Our clear and consistent messaging to our stakeholders is a major contributor to our price stability. DNotes is positioned and promoted as a long term investment. We value trust and integrity very highly. I am quite certain that the majority of our stakeholders, including quite a few “good whales” are net buyers. Working as a group to achieve common goals for the mutual benefits of everyone is one of our governing principles. We believe that it will continue to serve us well.

Although our current trading volume is low, DNotes has tested relatively high volume (10+ BTC to as high as 15 BTC) a number of times and did well. Getting listed on larger exchange is not an immediate priority. Our main areas of focus in the coming months will be on DNotesVault, CR.I.S.Ps. and CryptoMoms.

DNotes will not go down in history as a currency lacking in technologies and innovations. We are deeply informed on what is going on in our industry and I am of the strong opinion that many are going down the wrong directions; often over emphasizing, and over-stretching claims of new technologies or innovations that are irrelevant or never finished.

One of our biggest strengths is to deliver the innovations that are perfectly aligned with the strategic execution of our business plan. DNotesVault is a perfect example of that. When we are ready to make a big push towards merchant adoption, you can count on, mobile applications and payments processing involving the latest innovations will be delivered. By choice, DNotes will continue to maintain a low profile on various projects we are working and will only disclose them when appropriate. There will always be unknown value not factored in DNotes current price. This is another contributor to DNotes price stability.
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:55:39 AM

Good Day All,

Sincerely,
MaxximusPrime

Glad to see support for our veterans MaxximusPrime, you are associated with FFDC as well?

MaxximusPrime will be in charge of V4DC, but will not be associated with FF4DC. I have known him for a long time, and in my opinion he is the best person to run this extremely important organization for veterans.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:07:55 PM

Good Day All,

Sincerely,
MaxximusPrime

Thank you for your leadership in making Veterans for Digital Currency (V4DC.com) possible and welcome to DNotes. We are proud to be of help and will be supportive of your efforts in any way we can. Supporting military men and women is a worthy cause we are delighted to be a part of. DNotesVault will be a significant force in charity fund raising using digital currency as a store of value, especially with our “timed send” feature. “Timed send” gives the donor the option of releasing the donations by installments over a defined period of time avoiding instant dump which could negatively affect the value of donor’s holdings. 
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:24:41 PM

Good Day All,

Sincerely,
MaxximusPrime

MaxximusPrime will be in charge of V4DC, but will not be associated with FF4DC. I have known him for a long time, and in my opinion he is the best person to run this extremely important organization for veterans.

Excellent. We will be supportive in any way we can. We are proud that you have selected DNotes to assist various charity fund raisings. Great job!
MaxximusPrime

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:53:44 PM

Good Day All,

Sincerely,
MaxximusPrime

Feel free to like our facebook page and follow V4DC we are already over 500 likes and counting.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:42:41 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 06:41:26 PM by Chase

Good Day All,

Sincerely,
MaxximusPrime

Thank you for your leadership in making Veterans for Digital Currency (V4DC.com) possible and welcome to DNotes. We are proud to be of help and will be supportive of your efforts in any way we can. Supporting military men and women is a worthy cause we are delighted to be a part of. DNotesVault will be a significant force in charity fund raising using digital currency as a store of value, especially with our “timed send” feature. “Timed send” gives the donor the option of releasing the donations by installments over a defined period of time avoiding instant dump which could negatively affect the value of donor’s holdings.  

MaxximusPrime - Welcome to DNotes!!  It breaks my heart to hear the stories of veterans coming home to find they can't get a job or they don't have enough service to retire.  The medical costs they face because of injury, both physically and psychologically, are staggering.  There are some great charities helping out, but we should all make it our mission to encourage all military personal to open up a DNotesVault account as a financial backup plan for their future.  Thank you MaxximusPrime for taking the lead on this.

Dyna- Is the "Timed send" feature exclusive to charities or can it be used by anyone who has an account at DNotesVault?  I was thinking it would be a great way to start a home ownership savings plan.  It would be as easy as opening an account at the Vault with 2 deposit addresses.  Put equal amounts of DNotes in each address, trying to accumulate most of them now while the price is so low.  In X years, use one deposit address for the down payment and the other to make the mortgage payment (using "timed send").  Or, if we all play our cards right, it may pay for the house outright!!

Afterthought - The downpayment should probably be withdrawn in instalments as well (although larger and faster), so as not to cause the "instant dump".  The possibilities are endless with this type of feature...

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:38:34 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2014, 06:14:42 PM by Dyna

Good Day All,

Sincerely,
MaxximusPrime

MaxximusPrime - Welcome to DNotes!!  It breaks my heart to hear the stories of veterans coming home to find they can't get a job or they don't have enough service to retire.  The medical costs they face because of injury, both physically and psychologically, are staggering.  There are some great charities helping out, but we should all make it our mission to encourage all military personal to open up a DNotesVault account as a financial backup plan for their future.  Thank you MaxximusPrime for taking the lead on this.

Dyna- Is the "Timed send" feature exclusive to charities or can it be used by anyone who has an account at DNotesVault?  I was thinking it would be a great way to start a home ownership savings plan.  It would be as easy as opening an account at the Vault with 2 deposit addresses.  Put equal amounts of DNotes in each address, trying to accumulate most of them now while the price is so low.  In X years, use one deposit address for the down payment and the other to make the mortgage payment (using "timed send").  Or, if we all play our cards right, it may pay for the house outright!!

Afterthought - The downpayment should probably be withdrawn in instalments as well (although larger and faster), so as not to cause the "instant dump".  The possibilities are endless with this type of feature...

Timed send feature is available to any DNotesVault account holder. I am quite confident that within three to five years your vision of saving for a home down payment and monthly mortgage payment with DNotes will be a reality, assuming that reasonable government regulations are in place.

Let us assume that John has two DNotesVault accounts (A & B) each with a saving of 100,000 DNotes. For this example let us assume each DNotes = US$1; down payment = 100,000 DNotes; monthly payment = 1,000 DNotes. If everything remains the same John can use “Timed Send” to commit the entire 100,000 DNotes saved in account “B” for the first 100 monthly payments, over the next 8.3 years.  I envision that by that time there will be a fully regulated bank or financial service company that accepts DNotes as a direct deposit into a regular USD savings account. Since the monthly payment will remain at US$1,000 per month, the concept of DNotes’ reliable long term appreciation could be in play in a big way here. By using this approach, John could have already paid for his entire 30 years mortgage. As DNotes continue to appreciate the monthly payment could be costing less than the 1,000 DNotes budgeted. Any excess amount will accumulate in his savings account to make more mortgage payments. Timed send feature allows the account holder to specify the amount and release date (days, weeks, months, years) until the committed amount is fully spent.

DNotes is totally focused in creating the ideal digital currency that is better than fiat currency as we know it. It will involve a lot of innovative technologies and infrastructures. However, it is of paramount importance that DNotes remains as a stable and trustworthy currency. We fully expect that within two years DNotes will fulfill the full functions of money and more. There will come a time when Bankers will take DNotes more seriously as a threat than they have been with Bitcoin. We have been taking stability seriously since day one. There will always be spoilers but when more and more of our stakeholders believe that it is in our best mutual interest to be investing for long term gain DNotes’ stability and liquidity will continue to improve. I believe that 2015 will be a very exciting year for all of us.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 12:40:53 AM

Good Day All,

Sincerely,
MaxximusPrime

Feel free to like our facebook page and follow V4DC we are already over 500 likes and counting.

That's great! Welcome to the DNotes forum. If there is anything we can do to help, just let us know.

kanus1113

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:44:29 AM

Good Day All,

Sincerely,
MaxximusPrime

Will do. Is your twitter page working?
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:43:38 AM

Good Day All,

Sincerely,
MaxximusPrime

Will do. Is your twitter page working?

Twitter was attracting the wrong audience, so there will not be an account for V4DC or FF4DC. Facebook has been a great tool in reaching our target demographics and verifying their authenticity.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:51:35 PM

For everyone in the U.S. - Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you have a great day with your family and friends!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: