Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2024, 05:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814525 times)
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 08:23:08 PM

In reference to the "MasterCard" video, sad, sad, sad. Anyone who has ever taken a psych class knows about this guys problem. When we have no intelligent argument yet feel compelled to make one out of fear, we tend to attack. You can actually see the fear on his face and in his words. You can also see the ignorance in his argument. its almost a shame the company would allow him to go out in public and make such a fool out of himself, doesn't look good for MC.

There are many ways for MC and other CC companies to work with digital currency and, as their bottom lines begin to shrink, the smarter members of their Boards will require real answers and solutions and will push out the old guard in favor of younger, more informed executives who "get it". I've been in the "business" for a long time and currently sit on an advisory board for a multinational electronics and IT services company. I see this kind of error a lot. I see people wanting to mount attacks, discredit, fight and mainly waste time and money fighting some perceived dangerous enemy when all they have to ask is "How can we work together?"

If this guy doesn't change his tune, you won't be seeing much more of him. What you will see is a much better informed, more intelligent leader willing to work with us so all can prosper. Remember it's not always the biggest, loudest or most intimidating opponent that wins the battle, it's the smartest one.

(said David to Goliath...)

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:04:08 PM

In reference to the "MasterCard" video, sad, sad, sad. Anyone who has ever taken a psych class knows about this guys problem. When we have no intelligent argument yet feel compelled to make one out of fear, we tend to attack. You can actually see the fear on his face and in his words. You can also see the ignorance in his argument. its almost a shame the company would allow him to go out in public and make such a fool out of himself, doesn't look good for MC.

There are many ways for MC and other CC companies to work with digital currency and, as their bottom lines begin to shrink, the smarter members of their Boards will require real answers and solutions and will push out the old guard in favor of younger, more informed executives who "get it". I've been in the "business" for a long time and currently sit on an advisory board for a multinational electronics and IT services company. I see this kind of error a lot. I see people wanting to mount attacks, discredit, fight and mainly waste time and money fighting some perceived dangerous enemy when all they have to ask is "How can we work together?"

If this guy doesn't change his tune, you won't be seeing much more of him. What you will see is a much better informed, more intelligent leader willing to work with us so all can prosper. Remember it's not always the biggest, loudest or most intimidating opponent that wins the battle, it's the smartest one.

I agree, the message is pathetic and he sounds desperate and confused.  I think the desperation and confusion is proven in the fact that they filed a Bitcoin related patent application in March of this year with twenty claims in it. 

"While this may seem fairly benign, it’s known that Mastercard has been lobbying the US government in relation to Bitcoin.  Could Mastercard be attempting to co-opt Bitcoin by creating a patent so tightly related to it that they would effectively have a stranglehold on the Bitcoin payment market?"  http://thecoinfront.com/mastercard-files-bitcoin-related-patent/

As far as their message of trust, security, and ease of use, let me tackle them one at a time.
Trust - google their multi-billion dollar anti-trust lawsuit
Security - google their security breaches, paying particular attention to their responses that it always seems to be the fault of the merchant
Ease of Use - give cryptocurrency a chance, it's coming!  MasterCard has almost a  50 year head start

What he forgot to brag about is their stability.  The interest rates that MasterCard charges customers have remained relatively stable at around 20% for years!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:19:24 AM

Is the DNOTES VAULT Open yet? Or have I missed something.. Wink.. Where can I join it?..

Hi Qiwoman. You did not missed anything. DNotesVault will go life sometime next week. I have given PR the order to go ahead with the distribution of DNotesVault press release starting  on Wednesday, Dec. 10, 2014. Based on our previous experiences, it will start appearing the same day in certain online publications but takes a few days to populate other news outlets worldwide. I know you want to write an article about DNotesVault. I will send you a press copy before the release date.

A separate press release on CR.I.S.P. for Kids will be distributed the week of December 15, 2014. We like to encourage our stakeholders to start making a list of children (age 1 to 20) of family and friends they wish to sponsor. Early birds will be rewarded.

This is great news..I will open a C.R.I.S.P FOR MY Son and also  maybe for my nieces too..I got my NOTES ready to be vaulted too.. I see a price rise already..looks like going to 2k sat soon.. Shame about the MasterCard debacle.. Dinosaurs fighting to survive I guess. Can't wait to do the blog post also..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:21:43 PM

Another Bitcoin endorsement...

http://www.forexminute.com/bitcoin/john-mauldin-renowned-financial-expert-says-bitcoin-future-money-51121

John Mauldin, a renowned financial expert, a New York Times best-selling author, is positive about Bitcoin as according to him the digital currency is the future of money and there is a lot of scope for Blockchain technology. He says that his introduction to Bitcoin came when he was speaking at a gold conference in Palm Springs.  Remembering the event John Mauldin says that at the conference three bright-eyed, bushy-tailed college students approached him with a video camera and asked for his thoughts on Bitcoin. However, noting his confusion, they began to evangelistically espouse the virtues of Bitcoin and tell him how it would save everyone from the evils of the Federal Reserve.  John Mauldin reiterated that he kept from rolling his eyes and mentioned a meeting that he had to go to – at that very moment as it turned out and since that time, Worth Wray, he and his entire team at Mauldin Economics have done a great deal of research on Bitcoin. The entire research he has done according to him proves the point that it is future of money.

This renowned financial expert brings a weekly newsletter that has over one million readers. The latest newsletter from him says, “Looking into the future, what do you see when it comes to the world of money? Will simple fiat currency still rule the world? Or will we evolve past that as our “Digital Age” matures with every method of new technology enhancing our lives, and even our pockets.”

The Statement is an Endorsement of Bitcoin
Nonetheless, Mauldin has no problem seeing a future without fiat currency as a way to share value and information. According to him the Bitcoin Blockchain holds many future innovations that everyone has not even unlocked yet. He says that there are huge possibilities in Blockchain technology that can be explored.  Mauldin says that the Bitcoin Blockchain technology allows for the most secure electronic transactions ever devised and its adoption and acceptance seem inevitable to him. He admits that Blockchain technology will be used to validate everything from purchasing stocks, homes, investments, to purchasing airplane tickets, etc.  According to Mauldin it will be a far cheaper and much more secure way to validate users’ ownership of anything, from their home to their stocks. Nonetheless, as Bitcoin earns another endorsement from someone not directly tied into the establishment’s economic paradigm, a lot of Bitcoin enthusiasts feel encouraged.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 03:09:49 PM

I agree, the message is pathetic and he sounds desperate and confused.  I think the desperation and confusion is proven in the fact that they filed a Bitcoin related patent application in March of this year with twenty claims in it. 

"While this may seem fairly benign, it’s known that Mastercard has been lobbying the US government in relation to Bitcoin.  Could Mastercard be attempting to co-opt Bitcoin by creating a patent so tightly related to it that they would effectively have a stranglehold on the Bitcoin payment market?"  http://thecoinfront.com/mastercard-files-bitcoin-related-patent/

As far as their message of trust, security, and ease of use, let me tackle them one at a time.
Trust - google their multi-billion dollar anti-trust lawsuit
Security - google their security breaches, paying particular attention to their responses that it always seems to be the fault of the merchant
Ease of Use - give cryptocurrency a chance, it's coming!  MasterCard has almost a  50 year head start

What he forgot to brag about is their stability.  The interest rates that MasterCard charges customers have remained relatively stable at around 20% for years!

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us, Chase and RJF. People have an inherent tendency to protect their self interest when they feel threatened. This includes many smart high level people. The MasterCard attack video just took things to a disgusting new height of lies, and scare tactics. Unfortunately, the culture of our industry, with rampant bad behavior, provides some cover for him to get away with it.

We have no doubt that Bitcoin as a digital currency technology is a break-through in human invention. Coupled with the power of the blockchain this is the next major technology revolution that will be more massive and disruptive than our generation has seen. There are many opportunities ahead, and we can not have them all. We will remain highly focused in building the most stable and trusted currency with reliable long term appreciation.
kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:35:12 PM

price spike all the sudden whats going on is it the precursor to the Dnotes Vault...im holding strong don't sell them
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:36:30 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 02:08:16 AM by Dyna

price spike all the sudden whats going on is it the precursor to the Dnotes Vault...im holding strong don't sell them

I noticed that. DNotesVault and our whole family of CR.I.S.Ps. will add significant fundamental values to DNotes. Perhaps investors are beginning to factor that in. Looking at our historical chart, DNotes has the tendency to advance to a new high and takes a few weeks to digest that new high. Drastic unsustainable spike is always a concern if it is not supported by fundamental values. In this case we are not too concerned but have been monitoring it closely.

It is still within range based on stability model. Over the long term DNotes will continue to established higher highs and higher lows. We are quite comfortable that it is still undervalued relative our strategic plans.

It is encouraging to see that more and more people in our industry are beginning realize how critically important it is to have a trusted stable digital currency with reliable store of value. I am somewhat surprised that this has not been more obvious. Perhaps it is easier said than done. Building a stable currency is extremely difficult. We have done well and we are extremely appreciative of the confidence and support our stakeholders have given us.

We have an impressive number of stakeholders who have been adding to their stash without selling a single DNotes. It seems to include quite a few miners who have been supporting us from the beginning. We will continue to build a broad base representation of stakeholders and step up in our awareness campaign. With that accomplished promoting DNotes as a medium of exchange through mass merchant adoption will be much more achievable.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:33:01 AM

I noticed that. DNotesVault and our whole family of CR.I.S.Ps. will add significant fundamental values to DNotes. Perhaps investors are beginning to factor that in. Looking at our historical chart, DNotes has the tendency to advance to a new high and takes a few weeks to digest that new high. Drastic unsustainable spike is always a concern if it is not supported by fundamental values. In this case we are not too concerned but have been monitoring it closely.

It is still within range based on stability model. Over the long term DNotes will continue to established higher highs and higher lows. We are quite comfortable that it is still undervalued relative our strategic plans.

It is encouraging to see that more and more people in our industry are beginning realize how critically important it is to have a trusted stable digital currency with reliable store of value. I am somewhat surprised that this has not been more obvious. Perhaps it is easier said than done. Building a stable currency is extremely difficult. We have done well and we are extremely appreciative of the confidence and support our stakeholders have given us.

We have an impressive number of stakeholders who have been adding to their stash without selling a single DNotes. It seems to include quite a few miners who have been supporting us from the beginning. We will continue to build a broad base representation of stakeholders and step up in our awareness campaign. With that accomplished promoting DNotes as a medium of exchange through mass merchant adoption will be much more achievable.

LOL I was telling my Friends all day yesterday on POLO trollbox that DNOTES today will be at 2k sats and keep telling them to tuck and and hold long..and get ready for the vault..nice to know my predictions came true..  Wink It's till very very cheap to be honest.. Great time to collect more and more DNOTES and get ready for the Vault opening..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:59:52 PM

LOL I was telling my Friends all day yesterday on POLO trollbox that DNOTES today will be at 2k sats and keep telling them to tuck and and hold long..and get ready for the vault..nice to know my predictions came true..  Wink It's till very very cheap to be honest.. Great time to collect more and more DNOTES and get ready for the Vault opening..

Got to admit that you made a great call, LOL!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:27:46 PM

http://www.forexminute.com/bitcoin/john-mauldin-renowned-financial-expert-says-bitcoin-future-money-51121

John Mauldin, a renowned financial expert, a New York Times best-selling author, is positive about Bitcoin as according to him the digital currency is the future of money and there is a lot of scope for Blockchain technology. He says that his introduction to Bitcoin came when he was speaking at a gold conference in Palm Springs.  Remembering the event John Mauldin says that at the conference three bright-eyed, bushy-tailed college students approached him with a video camera and asked for his thoughts on Bitcoin. However, noting his confusion, they began to evangelistically espouse the virtues of Bitcoin and tell him how it would save everyone from the evils of the Federal Reserve.  John Mauldin reiterated that he kept from rolling his eyes and mentioned a meeting that he had to go to – at that very moment as it turned out and since that time, Worth Wray, he and his entire team at Mauldin Economics have done a great deal of research on Bitcoin. The entire research he has done according to him proves the point that it is future of money.

This renowned financial expert brings a weekly newsletter that has over one million readers. The latest newsletter from him says, “Looking into the future, what do you see when it comes to the world of money? Will simple fiat currency still rule the world? Or will we evolve past that as our “Digital Age” matures with every method of new technology enhancing our lives, and even our pockets.”

Nonetheless, Mauldin has no problem seeing a future without fiat currency as a way to share value and information. According to him the Bitcoin Blockchain holds many future innovations that everyone has not even unlocked yet. He says that there are huge possibilities in Blockchain technology that can be explored.  Mauldin says that the Bitcoin Blockchain technology allows for the most secure electronic transactions ever devised and its adoption and acceptance seem inevitable to him. He admits that Blockchain technology will be used to validate everything from purchasing stocks, homes, investments, to purchasing airplane tickets, etc.  According to Mauldin it will be a far cheaper and much more secure way to validate users’ ownership of anything, from their home to their stocks. Nonetheless, as Bitcoin earns another endorsement from someone not directly tied into the establishment’s economic paradigm, a lot of Bitcoin enthusiasts feel encouraged.

These days, it is hard to single out any reasonable people who would deny that we have been living in the digital age. Those who have the vision to see that coming have done well.  Some of them have done very well, especially when they had the vision and skill-sets to quickly develop the business models with winning strategies and executed them almost flawlessly. Those who invested in them early have also done well.

John Mauldin, being a renowned financial expert and a New York Times best-selling author certainly seemed to have the vision to make another right call involving technologies of the digital age. Naming digital currency as the future of money is not a common conviction outside DNotes’ forum. Let’s double down. DNotes is the future of money and I have certainly argued the case in earlier posts that DNotes meets every function of money as a unit of account, medium of exchange, store of value, and Standard of deferred payments.

Digital currency is better than money. It is a far superior payment system, both on a local and global scale. No wonder the MasterCard guy looked so nervous. The current credit/debit card network is ridiculously outdated and expensive. Apple Pay just added another layer of charges to an already costly system. The high interest charges passed on to consumers is another disguise of their inability to prevent massive looses due to their inherent vulnerabilities to security breaches and credit card fraud.  Combined with the Blockchain technology, the possibilities of disrupting the current banking functions, payment systems, asset and wealth transfer, as well as the abilities to execute all kinds of smart contracts are virtually endless.  There will be many investment opportunities but finding the right ones is important to your financial health.  Stay well informed on issues that matter.

I don’t believe that we will see a world without fiat currency for generations.  However, I do agree with Mauldin “that the Bitcoin Blockchain technology allows for the most secure electronic transactions ever devised and its adoption and acceptance seem inevitable”.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:13:14 PM

John Mauldin, a renowned financial expert, a New York Times best-selling author, is positive about Bitcoin as according to him the digital currency is the future of money and there is a lot of scope for Blockchain technology. He says that his introduction to Bitcoin came when he was speaking at a gold conference in Palm Springs.  Remembering the event John Mauldin says that at the conference three bright-eyed, bushy-tailed college students approached him with a video camera and asked for his thoughts on Bitcoin. However, noting his confusion, they began to evangelistically espouse the virtues of Bitcoin and tell him how it would save everyone from the evils of the Federal Reserve.  John Mauldin reiterated that he kept from rolling his eyes and mentioned a meeting that he had to go to – at that very moment as it turned out and since that time, Worth Wray, he and his entire team at Mauldin Economics have done a great deal of research on Bitcoin. The entire research he has done according to him proves the point that it is future of money.

Nonetheless, Mauldin has no problem seeing a future without fiat currency as a way to share value and information. According to him the Bitcoin Blockchain holds many future innovations that everyone has not even unlocked yet. He says that there are huge possibilities in Blockchain technology that can be explored.  Mauldin says that the Bitcoin Blockchain technology allows for the most secure electronic transactions ever devised and its adoption and acceptance seem inevitable to him. He admits that Blockchain technology will be used to validate everything from purchasing stocks, homes, investments, to purchasing airplane tickets, etc.  According to Mauldin it will be a far cheaper and much more secure way to validate users’ ownership of anything, from their home to their stocks. Nonetheless, as Bitcoin earns another endorsement from someone not directly tied into the establishment’s economic paradigm, a lot of Bitcoin enthusiasts feel encouraged.

These days, it is hard to single out any reasonable people who would deny that we have been living in the digital age. Those who have the vision to see that coming have done well.  Some of them have done very well, especially when they had the vision and skill-sets to quickly develop the business models with winning strategies and executed them almost flawlessly. Those who invested in them early have also done well.

John Mauldin, being a renowned financial expert and a New York Times best-selling author certainly seemed to have the vision to make another right call involving technologies of the digital age. Naming digital currency as the future of money is not a common conviction outside DNotes’ forum. Let’s double down. DNotes is the future of money and I have certainly argued the case in earlier posts that DNotes meets every function of money as a unit of account, medium of exchange, store of value, and Standard of deferred payments.

Digital currency is better than money. It is a far superior payment system, both on a local and global scale. No wonder the MasterCard guy looked so nervous. The current credit/debit card network is ridiculously outdated and expensive. Apple Pay just added another layer of charges to an already costly system. The high interest charges passed on to consumers is another disguise of their inability to prevent massive looses due to their inherent vulnerabilities to security breaches and credit card fraud.  Combined with the Blockchain technology, the possibilities of disrupting the current banking functions, payment systems, asset and wealth transfer, as well as the abilities to execute all kinds of smart contracts are virtually endless.  There will be many investment opportunities but finding the right ones is important to your financial health.  Stay well informed on issues that matter.

I don’t believe that we will see a world without fiat currency for generations.  However, I do agree with Mauldin “that the Bitcoin Blockchain technology allows for the most secure electronic transactions ever devised and its adoption and acceptance seem inevitable”.

This is so true. I wish I had purchased 500 or 1k btc when I knew a little about it in 2012 but I wasn't educated enough to make that informed decision. I do still believe we need to get out there and start educating the Masses more and more. I am the only one so far in my family that has ever used btc or altcoins and am trying to educate my family..I hope that by after Xmas if I can get at least 3 family members to either invest in this technology or get more engaged I will feel that whatever I have learned so far has gone to good use. My Son hopefully will have a C.RI.S.P by then as he is coming to vist me in January and this is one of the gifts I want to make for him a DNOTES account. I want to try and teach my Family that DNOTES is another unit of wealth creation that needs to be taken into account seriously for those who want to hedge against inflation and the uncertainty in our economic times. Where Governments and the Banking Corporation have failed this generation big time, DNOTES can step in and bridge the gap. If instead of the Crypto Community arguying and spreading negative FUD on the forums spends more time educating extended family members or friends..Just one person at a time.. The transfer of wealth and wealth generation will be huge and will affect far more lives. This is the Impetus we need now and the drive to carry this message forward so the enxt generation won't suffer as much as many of us did through this depression.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:31:40 PM

Just registered my Son a CR.I.S.P Identity on Cryptomoms so when he comes in January to visit me I will explain to him and show him how to grow DNOTES, of course Mummy here will be depositing on Birthdays and Holidays.. I want when he gets married one day to be able to fulfill his dreams through DNOTES... When my Father comes back from the U.K in 2 days I will ask him to seriously take a look at making an Investment into the DNOTES VAULT.  Smiley.. I want to mine DNOTES also without having to rent Hash so what best little miner can I buy to start off with at home? Or can I mine straight on my new desktop?..I got the instructions in Cryptomoms..  Smiley..I will ask Hubby to help me though because I am not very nerdy lol.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:23:46 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 11:55:10 PM by CryptoBroker79

I'm really impressed with the direction DNotes is heading. Unlike new technology, the kind of honesty and integrity the DNotes team has can't be replicated.

There are many reasons why I chose DNotes as the only non traditional currency to be endorsed by FF4DC (FireFighers for Digital Currency) and V4DC (Veterans for Digital Currency). When founding FF4DC, I included 5 currencies that appeared to have honest, hard working development teams. As time went on, I came to the conclusion that only one currency wanted to participate, and help people in need. That currency was DNotes. Every step of the way, they have been there to help me and provide helpful advice. They have pledged financial assitance for Firefighters and Veterans. They support those who are at the greatest disadvantages in our society, and I am confident that DNotes will change the world.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 08:46:33 PM

Just registered my Son a CR.I.S.P Identity on Cryptomoms so when he comes in January to visit me I will explain to him and show him how to grow DNOTES, of course Mummy here will be depositing on Birthdays and Holidays.. I want when he gets married one day to be able to fulfill his dreams through DNOTES... When my Father comes back from the U.K in 2 days I will ask him to seriously take a look at making an Investment into the DNOTES VAULT.  Smiley.. I want to mine DNOTES also without having to rent Hash so what best little miner can I buy to start off with at home? Or can I mine straight on my new desktop?..I got the instructions in Cryptomoms..  Smiley..I will ask Hubby to help me though because I am not very nerdy lol.  Smiley
Thanks qiwoman, that's great! I would recommend zoomhash.com at this time, they seem to be fairly priced, but if you find better please do let us know.

CryptoBomg

Activity: 403

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:20:48 AM

BE http://cryptoblox.com/chain/DNotes not work
have a working explorer ?
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 03:25:49 AM

BE http://cryptoblox.com/chain/DNotes not work
have a working explorer ?

Hi CryptoBomg,
I believe this is the correct URL.
http://explorer.cryptoblox.com/chain/DNotes

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 03:26:46 AM

Ahh, that was the one in the OP. Updated.

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:51:50 AM

Just been checking POLONIEX..I am wondering are those big sell orders of whales trying to suppress and control the price for more whale accumulation? Or not very clever traders just trying to cash out lol? If it's the latter they ain't very clever lol, if it's the former..once the vault is up I bet they will get eaten.. Grin Blog post will be up tonight..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 02:34:20 PM

Just been checking POLONIEX..I am wondering are those big sell orders of whales trying to suppress and control the price for more whale accumulation? Or not very clever traders just trying to cash out lol? If it's the latter they ain't very clever lol, if it's the former..once the vault is up I bet they will get eaten.. Grin Blog post will be up tonight..

No body knows for sure. However, we have been very consistent and clear in our messaging that stability is of critical importance to the long term success of DNotes. If the vast majority of our stakeholders support this view, there is a higher tendency for them to support the downside by buying, as well as protect the upside by selling.  If this is the case, it is a good thing since extreme movement towards either direction is damaging to stability.

I get the sense that we have a lot of stakeholders who are very supportive of DNotes and are investing for the long term. Our preference is sustainable appreciation supported by fundamental values.

Looking forward to your Blog post. Please post a link here. Thanks.
kanus1113

Activity: 452

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:26:34 PM

DNotes is #28 on the currencies list on coinmarketcap, #35 on the "all" list!
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: