Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:21:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
BoscoBlue

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:53:38 AM

From CryptoMoms Forum:

Quote from: Veronica on Today at 12:45:02 AM

Is there such a thing as a cryptocurrency debit card that you can use to purchase in stores?

Quote from Shepherd:

I believe so, although I have not used one myself.  The following is just one among many going that direction:

“Shift Developing Hybrid Fiat and Bitcoin Debit Card”
http://www.coindesk.com/shift-hybrid-fiat-bitcoin-debit-card/

Offering a multi-currency card is part of our strategic plan. We have a very unique set of building blocks in preparation for that assuming that the regulatory environment will be favorable at some point in the future.

That could be really interesting. I imagine with the touch screen interfaces at checkout now the possibilities are virtually endless. "Would you like to pay in credit, debit, or DNotes?"
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 02:55:21 AM

Dnotes Team plz contact me on a personal email as I found an issue as a dnote holder that is very concerning about (trading on ccex)  that should probably be dealt with thx..go notes go

kold678 you may contact us any time at contact@dnotescoin.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks!

kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:10:58 AM

sent message and want to here back asap
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:47:44 AM

I googled CR.I.S.P., just out of curiousity, before the press release on Monday.  The DNotesVault press release has given it a bit of a head start and I found this one in that search:

http://www.fox8live.com/story/27620931/stable-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-dnotesvault-with-unprecedented-cryptocurrency-deposit-guarantee

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 04:43:04 AM

From CryptoMoms Forum:

Is there such a thing as a cryptocurrency debit card that you can use to purchase in stores?

Quote from Shepherd:

I believe so, although I have not used one myself.  The following is just one among many going that direction:

Offering a multi-currency card is part of our strategic plan. We have a very unique set of building blocks in preparation for that assuming that the regulatory environment will be favorable at some point in the future.

That could be really interesting. I imagine with the touch screen interfaces at checkout now the possibilities are virtually endless. "Would you like to pay in credit, debit, or DNotes?"

NCR POS (Point of Sale) systems already have crypto currency capability built in and many others are about to release same. The future is quickly becoming the present...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 04:53:12 AM

I googled CR.I.S.P., just out of curiousity, before the press release on Monday.  The DNotesVault press release has given it a bit of a head start and I found this one in that search:

http://www.fox8live.com/story/27620931/stable-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-dnotesvault-with-unprecedented-cryptocurrency-deposit-guarantee

Nice to see all the good publicity, you guys have earned it!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:16:11 AM

From CryptoMoms Forum:

Quote from Shepherd:

NCR POS (Point of Sale) systems already have crypto currency capability built in and many others are about to release same. The future is quickly becoming the present...

Things are happening very quickly.  The industry may be going into too many directions. The biggest hold-up will most likely be getting regulatory approval. We are building a currency from ground up and be mindful of all the constraints and huddles we must overcome. I have been around in the business world for a long time but have not seen anything this complex and challenging. We are in the process of securing two major building blocks; DNotesVault and our family of CR.I.S.Ps. We are looking forward to a great year. As always, thanks for your support and confidence in us.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:43:41 AM

Here is another news clipping:

Cryptocoin DNotes Launches Web Wallet Backed by Cold Storage

Hans Lombardo  December 12, 2014

The team behind cryptocurrency DNotes has launched DNotesVault, a web wallet that they guarantee 100% deposit through a separate cold storage account, secured in a different location.

Read more:

http://allcoinsnews.com/2014/12/12/cryptocoin-dnotes-launches-web-wallet-backed-by-cold-storage/
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:56:51 PM

Interesting news for alternate cryptocurrencies that are stable.  Wink

"CATO INSTITUTE – BITCOIN WILL BE DISPLACED BY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH SUPERIOR FEATURES"  -     December 13, 2014 at 9:24 am CET.

The renowned Libertarian public policy think tank The Cato Institute has a review by Steve H. Hanke of the book “New Private Monies: A Bit Part Player?” by free-banking expert Kevin Dowd, published by the Institute of Economic Affairs. According to Hanke, the book delivers a refreshingly accurate and straightforward assessment of Bitcoin, ignoring the hype that surrounds it.

At this moment, the book can be freely downloaded in PDF format from the Institute of Economic Affairs website.

Both Hanke and Dowd are persuaded that cryptocurrencies are the way of the future, with broad implications that are extremely profound.

The intermediary-free, digital transactions characteristic of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin are an important step towards exchanges free of regulatory meddling.  In addition, this technology should enable low-cost banking accessible to anyone with a cellphone.  Indeed, cryptocurrencies should improve access to financial services in developing countries and elsewhere because they will complement existing services that now rely on standard currencies (see the M-Pesa in Kenya).

Bubble-Bust Cycles in the Bitcoin Market

However, both Hanke and Dowd are also persuaded that the volatility of the Bitcoin price is an important problem that will force the currency Bitcoin to make way for other cryptocurrencies.

“Though the supply of Bitcoin is limited, the demand is very variable; this variability has made its price very uncertain and created a bubble-bust cycle in the Bitcoin market. Perhaps the safest prediction is that Bitcoin will eventually be displaced by alternative cryptocurrencies with superior features.”

The concerns expressed by the Cato Institute are certainly legitimate. There are services like Bitreserve that shield end users from the volatility of Bitcoin price by converting their bitcoins to fiat equivalents on-the-fly, but if most users immediately convert their bitcoin to fiat then the price of Bitcoin goes down.

The Cato Institute is a public policy research organization – a think tank – dedicated to the principles of individual liberty, limited government, free markets and peace. Its scholars and analysts conduct independent, nonpartisan research on a wide range of policy issues.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cato-institute-bitcoin-will-displaced-cryptocurrencies-superior-features/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:46:09 PM

100% agree, glad to see it.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:04:53 PM

I googled CR.I.S.P., just out of curiousity, before the press release on Monday.  The DNotesVault press release has given it a bit of a head start and I found this one in that search:

There is a lot more coming, starting tomorrow, including CR.I.S.P. for Kids. Keep an eye on Breaking News:

DNotes Cryptocurrency Savings Plans For Children – First of Many Unprecedented Digital Currency Savings Instruments Sponsored by DnotesVault

Bitcoin press release: DNotesVault, a secure web wallet launched just a week ago has reaffirmed its mission to build a large generation of DNotes stakeholders worldwide by offering a family of CR.I.S.Ps. (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans) with 100% deposit guarantees.

Illinois, USA. DNotesVault, launched a week ago, may sound like just another web wallet beginning to pop up in the rapidly emerging world of cryptocurrency. However co founder Alan Yong explained that DNotesVault is much more than a free, secure web wallet with an unprecedented 100% cryptocurrency deposit guarantee:

“It is a strategic vehicle created by the DNotes team in pursuit of mass consumer and merchant adoption, taking full advantage of DNotes being the most stable digital currency.”

Stayed tuned for more.

This is a historic event, likely to go a long way for DNotes, and our stakeholders. Don't forget to start signing up "Children of The Digital Age" you care about. Use the following links:

https://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-kids.php

http://cryptomoms.com/forum/cryptomoms-com/5/kids-with-a-cr-i-s-p/530/30
ASchmitt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:50:33 PM

I googled CR.I.S.P., just out of curiousity, before the press release on Monday.  The DNotesVault press release has given it a bit of a head start and I found this one in that search:

There is a lot more coming, starting tomorrow, including CR.I.S.P. for Kids. Keep an eye on Breaking News:

DNotes Cryptocurrency Savings Plans For Children – First of Many Unprecedented Digital Currency Savings Instruments Sponsored by DnotesVault

Bitcoin press release: DNotesVault, a secure web wallet launched just a week ago has reaffirmed its mission to build a large generation of DNotes stakeholders worldwide by offering a family of CR.I.S.Ps. (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans) with 100% deposit guarantees.

Illinois, USA. DNotesVault, launched a week ago, may sound like just another web wallet beginning to pop up in the rapidly emerging world of cryptocurrency. However co founder Alan Yong explained that DNotesVault is much more than a free, secure web wallet with an unprecedented 100% cryptocurrency deposit guarantee:

“It is a strategic vehicle created by the DNotes team in pursuit of mass consumer and merchant adoption, taking full advantage of DNotes being the most stable digital currency.”

Stayed tuned for more.

This is a historic event, likely to go a long way for DNotes, and our stakeholders. Don't forget to start signing up "Children of The Digital Age" you care about. Use the following links:

https://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-kids.php

http://cryptomoms.com/forum/cryptomoms-com/5/kids-with-a-cr-i-s-p/530/30

This sounds like a wonderful program to get kids and parents involved in saving digital currency. I will be seeing if I can get a few of my family members to join and I will sponsor my nieces and nephews. Cheesy
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 02:06:37 AM

The CR.I.S.P. for Kids richlist has been updated. Make sure to sign up and sponsor the kids in your family! You can sign up now, even before the official press release.

Here is a snapshot of the current CR.I.S.P. for Kids richlist.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:42:18 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 05:02:40 AM by Dyna

The CR.I.S.P. for Kids richlist has been updated. Make sure to sign up and sponsor the kids in your family! You can sign up now, even before the official press release.

Here is a snapshot of the current CR.I.S.P. for Kids richlist.

Excellent. The list is growing and the DNotesVault balance has been growing quickly too. This is very important to all of us as DNotes Stakeholders. Your participation in this forum and the sponsorship of children of friends and family will give CR.I.S.P. for Kids a jump start. This is the time to share a few of your DNotes with family and friends. It takes time for others, new to our industry, to set up an account to purchase BTC and exchange it for DNotes. As always, our community's support will be very much appreciated and will go a long way in making DNotes a great success. Thanks.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:26:24 AM

Excellent. We just appeared in Yahoo Finance an hour ago.

Stable Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Launches DNotesVault With Unprecedented Cryptocurrency Deposit Guarantee

1 hour ago


Packed with multiple functionality, an unprecedented 100% cryptocurrency deposit guarantee, and timed send DNotesVault is the second strategic property created by the DNotes team in pursuit of mass consumer and merchant adoption with the industry’s most stable digital currency.

Read More:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/stable-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-022500001.html
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 04:53:24 AM

Stable Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Launches DNotesVault With Unprecedented Cryptocurrency Deposit Guarantee

1 hour ago


Packed with multiple functionality, an unprecedented 100% cryptocurrency deposit guarantee, and timed send DNotesVault is the second strategic property created by the DNotes team in pursuit of mass consumer and merchant adoption with the industry’s most stable digital currency.

Read More:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/stable-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-022500001.html

Excellent! Your PR is proving very effective but then, the product is amazing.... I had already given DNotes to my daughters on USB Drives prior to the "Vault" going live. So, I have suggested they transfer them to Vault accounts, much safer from where I sit. We shall see what happens.

I truly think you have found the elusive purpose for an Altcoin. This direction makes sense, won't attract the wrong kind of clients and provides a much needed service. Kudos.

DNotesVault
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:19:45 AM

1 hour ago


Read More:

Here's another http://money.ca/canadian_money/2014/12/15/stable-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-dnotesvault-with-unprecedented-cryptocurrency-deposit-guarantee/
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:29:46 PM

This launch has been nothing short of excellent. It is great to see the developing team first declaring, then achieving exactly what they stated they would do. First the development team was successful in building the most stable digital currency to date in a climate of wild west volatility. Second, they welcomed everybody to the community individually as they popped up in the forums, third they created and funded Cryptomoms, a website to further the goal of digital currency awareness and adoption, and now they have released the first, 100% safe online wallet to store your precious digital currency, that has a timed send function that will keep it relevant far into the future. The best part is, is that this strategy of flying under the radar, and building the blocks that would get Dnotes from where it was, to where it is now, and to where it will continue to go, was EXACTLY what the development team has repeatedly told the community it was going to do.

One of the biggest things in business is trust. Trust is probably the rarest thing in the digital currency realm. It would be my guess that Dnotes will remain undervalued for the near future, while everybody continues to flame and fawn over other various "innovative" features like "anonymous sending" and staking wallets, all the while forgetting about more important things like trust, safety, marketing, and the functions of money. These more useful functions are what the development team of Dnotes focus on, all the other mod cons can be adopted in open source later if need be.

Well done devs, I think these values need to be plastered all over the website or something! These business values are a breath of fresh air to me.

RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 01:28:14 PM

This launch has been nothing short of excellent. It is great to see the developing team first declaring, then achieving exactly what they stated they would do. First the development team was successful in building the most stable digital currency to date in a climate of wild west volatility. Second, they welcomed everybody to the community individually as they popped up in the forums, third they created and funded Cryptomoms, a website to further the goal of digital currency awareness and adoption, and now they have released the first, 100% safe online wallet to store your precious digital currency, that has a timed send function that will keep it relevant far into the future. The best part is, is that this strategy of flying under the radar, and building the blocks that would get Dnotes from where it was, to where it is now, and to where it will continue to go, was EXACTLY what the development team has repeatedly told the community it was going to do.

One of the biggest things in business is trust. Trust is probably the rarest thing in the digital currency realm. It would be my guess that Dnotes will remain undervalued for the near future, while everybody continues to flame and fawn over other various "innovative" features like "anonymous sending" and staking wallets, all the while forgetting about more important things like trust, safety, marketing, and the functions of money. These more useful functions are what the development team of Dnotes focus on, all the other mod cons can be adopted in open source later if need be.

Well done devs, I think these values need to be plastered all over the website or something! These business values are a breath of fresh air to me.

DNotes has something not often found in crypto, an experienced and successful business person at the helm. It just goes to show you that the old values, honesty, integrity and hard work are still in play. Very refreshing to see in this sector. Hat's off to you Alan and team!

DNotesVault
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:45:23 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 11:55:06 PM by Dyna

First sighting of CR.I.S.P. for Kids Press Release:
http://bitcoin.upper.jp/dnotes-cryptocurrency-savings-plans-for-children-first-of-many-unprecedented-digital-currency-savings-instruments-sponsored-by-dnotesvault/

DNotes Cryptocurrency Savings Plans For Children – First of Many
Unprecedented Digital Currency Savings Instruments Sponsored by DnotesVault

“It is a strategic vehicle created by the DNotes team in pursuit of mass consumer and merchant adoption, taking full advantage of DNotes being the most stable digital currency.” Says Yong.

DNotes is a Bitcoin alternative digital currency. However, unlike Bitcoin, which has been wildly volatile, DNotes is the most stable digital currency among over 500 competitors listed on CoinMarketcap. Building a stable trustworthy currency has been DNotes’ core mission since launch almost a year ago. With an impressive track record of consistent up trend of higher highs and higher lows, DNotesVault was created to encourage and assist consumers and businesses to participate in the potential high returns of digital currency, by starting with a digital savings account.

According to Yong, being the first among a potentially large family of savings plans, CR.I.S.P. for Kids has been created to help the world’s children and grandchildren develop strong saving habits early, in order to secure their financial future. This is an unstructured and self-directed plan, using DNotes as the investment vehicle. Re-occurring savings, in any amount, may be added at any time.

CR.I.S.P. is the brain-child of Chase, a core team member of CryptoMoms; a community with a dedicated mission to encourage and assist women to participate in the cryptocurrency world currently dominated by men. CryptoMoms.com is a currency neutral site, offering rich content on everything one needs to know about cryptocurrency. It has a very helpful community ready to answer any questions promptly. CryptoMoms was created and fully funded by the DNotes team.

CryptoMoms and the DNotes team are dedicated to help anyone interested in starting a CR.I.S.P. for any child. In order to encourage and reward children for developing strong saving habits, the DNotes team will award prizes, in DNotes, for the top wallets on the list, as well as some randomly chosen participants, during the first two formative years. The team has created a CR.I.S.P. for Kids Rich List that displays, in descending order, the balances in the children’s wallets. To ensure privacy of clients each child will be identified only by a nickname / username.

A large family of CR.I.S.Ps. will be offered in an effort to expand this investment opportunity beyond the early adopters of the emerging Bitcoin and cryptocurrency industry. Yong went on to say that there have been a lot of interest to offer additional savings plans for students, employees, charities and others. The beauty about DNotesVault is that additional plans can be added quickly and still be afforded the same security, easy of use, and full deposit guarantee at no cost.

The next savings plan will most likely be CR.I.S.P. for students. There may be little everyday people can do about the current student debt crisis but the CR.I.S.P. team can certainly encourage and assist the next generation to be better prepared. Being born at the time of the digital age, students are more receptive to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as the future of money. Many Universities and Colleges are already offering cryptocurrency classes. DNotes is committed to working with students around the world to give them an early start. The DNotes team encourages interested students and faculty members to contact them at: contact@DNotesCoin.com.

Yong, a well regarded pioneer and visionary in the early generations of portable computers and wireless communication, concluded that cryptocurrency is the greatest technological revolution since the internet which has put fax out of business and postal services struggling for survival. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is even more massive and hugely disruptive to the current financial systems and global payment network, among others. Although there will be serious job losses among affected industries, there will be massive job and wealth creation. For the first time, early adopter small investors might have the chance to gain financial freedom from relatively small investments made on a disciplined and regular basis. With their 100% cryptocurrency deposit guarantee, free giveaways, and secure cryptocurrency storage platform – CR.I.S.P. just made it a lot easier.

For more information please visit: http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-kids.php

Media contact:

Name: Alan Yong

Organization: DNotesVault

Email: Contact@dnotescoin.com

*This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: