Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:47:53 AM

Patented technology means intellectual protection and anyone who uses the same technology is violating some law. Unique product is what we need these day to these so many competitive industry.
maybe some of the project are copying the system they're changing only the name and added some function just to say not the same of other project but i see atlantico is the unique and big difference from other ico although they saying is all about health but when you read about atlantico all i can say nothing like.

That is already a violation and chargeable to some extent. Intellectual property's job to sue and fine copycats, devs hardwork and the people behind this idea should invest on patent if its unique and one of a kind.

Hi there justenjoy1903! There's a lot of truth on your statement of unique products driving success in such a competitive industry such as the medical services & assistance.

I'm not sure if i read through your line correctly, but it does sound that you think Atlantico is merely a copy cat and is guilty of intellectual property infringement, am i right?

If so, kindly provide specific details, information and probable source that was copied by the project. I am sure the team behind Atlantico will appreciate that.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:27:43 AM

I really like this project, because atlantico strengthens blockchain technology to improve the quality of insurance and people's service in the project
Yes you are right with that all ideas of AtlantICO network team are really amazing especially if all of their projects goes successful it will be a lot of good impression the world blockchain technology and cryptocurrency which is really good for everyone of us and I can't wait for that to happen. Go AtlantICO Team!
Atlantico network will surely succeed,  as they offer a very good service that all of the participants will benefit. Now we have a better medical assistance.
Yes that is right in terms of projects we need to support this is thwt project bedause it is all about health which is really important to evey human being in this world. All of the ideas of this ICO are really good for the future of every people in this world and I am very sure that this ICO are gonna be really huge in the future.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

today the Medinan industry receives a lot of millions of revenues! In this area, millions of people work! the last 10 years, medical technology has taken on a large scale! the development of the medical sphere is constantly growing. many projects that have linked their development in the crypt world have received good support and investment! I think that this project has the opportunity to take its place in the crypto industry!
lovesybitz

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:44:38 AM

This token will be very valuable. We need to buy them quickly before it grows too high and overpriced. I need more time to finish it.
Yes it's a good investment. Atlantico's token has top ratings, high assessments, low risks, and positive responses. Token's potential in the market is high.

The ICO Stage is really the best time to invest. the prices are still low and you get 35% bonus sale too.

As of the moment a total of 8,500,000 ATL has been sold. A very good indication that Atlantico is coming strong to investors. So let's all grab the chance to support and be part of such good initiative for the medical industry.
lovesybitz

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

today the Medinan industry receives a lot of millions of revenues! In this area, millions of people work! the last 10 years, medical technology has taken on a large scale! the development of the medical sphere is constantly growing. many projects that have linked their development in the crypt world have received good support and investment! I think that this project has the opportunity to take its place in the crypto industry!

Yes ostrovagaly, i strongly believe the same. In my opinion, Atlantico already found a spot in the crypto industry.

Among the many attributes of cryptocurrency is to be disruptive, to revolutionize usual products and services and better them in terms of utilization of technology.  And with Atlantico building their app on top of the blockchain, they already proved themselves worthy of a position in the economy of cryptocurrency.
uservalera

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:55:55 AM

This token will be very valuable. We need to buy them quickly before it grows too high and overpriced. I need more time to finish it.
Yes it's a good investment. Atlantico's token has top ratings, high assessments, low risks, and positive responses. Token's potential in the market is high.

The ICO Stage is really the best time to invest. the prices are still low and you get 35% bonus sale too.

As of the moment a total of 8,500,000 ATL has been sold. A very good indication that Atlantico is coming strong to investors. So let's all grab the chance to support and be part of such good initiative for the medical industry.
This is a really good indicator, once again showing us the need for such an indispensable platform.And I really want these numbers to go up,because we really need better health care, and that's why I support the idea of the AtlantICO team.
otoford66

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

hi admin,facebook bounty,My posts are not reported back, do you know what I've done?
lovesybitz

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

Among the many medical services and assitance that Atlantico wishes to improve is the eradication of Insurance Fraud which appeals to me so much.

We have heard of fraudulent activities in the medical insurance sector that has plagued many people in the past years. It would really be great to have someone help protect people against maliscious insurance providers.

How about you guys? What medical services of Atlantico appeals to you more?
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:13:27 PM

I really like this project, because atlantico strengthens blockchain technology to improve the quality of insurance and people's service in the project
Yes you are right with that all ideas of AtlantICO network team are really amazing especially if all of their projects goes successful it will be a lot of good impression the world blockchain technology and cryptocurrency which is really good for everyone of us and I can't wait for that to happen. Go AtlantICO Team!
Atlantico network will surely succeed,  as they offer a very good service that all of the participants will benefit. Now we have a better medical assistance.
i can't wait to see how atlantico works in this world of crypto get profit for medical service this one of kind project i will support this even ico end.
Yes same here I really want to see how they will deliver all the solutions for the exisiting problems of medical and pharmaceutical industry for a very long period of time. Right now we all know a lot of corrupt peoples are behind of it especially a lot of rotten systems running behind of it also and can't wait to see all of them disappears because AtlantICO network team is coming for them!
lovesybitz

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

Who knows what forecast of profitability and development of the ATLANTICO network platform?

That's a really tough question if you are asking for guarantee. But if you are asking for backing evidence as to why Atlantico sounds profitable and trustworthy, i'd say look at how much they have already sold. You can look it up at their website at https://www.atlantico-network.io/

A good ICO sale is a strong indication that the project is trustworhy and is backed by a good team.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

I'm very excited to this project because it has many features that are useful to many outpatients who looking for some medical support by using blockchain system. I'm thankful to Atlantico Network Team because they provided this thing to make it possible to reach by the community who needs a medical support.

Exactly! Atlantico network would be the answer for expensive medical fees and products. average people can now access all medical services through this platform with an easy to use application that will be available all around the world.

All of us here are excited to see Atlantico platform to be fully running and can be use across the globe especially for those countries who have limited access to healthcare system.
maybe some of devs can give us some information about that country can use this and which country are there going to health for this service. Looking for some response for this thank you..
I guess right now they are still working with that thing because they want to ensure eveyone that their platform will be useful all over the world and for sure it really takes time so let us give AtlantICO network team the timr they need and for sure if they have any updates on it they will not forget to update all of us here.
lovesybitz

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:24:33 PM

But how can you say that this Atlantico is unique for some good that you said in this project? I'm so interested to learn about this project because this project is very promising  and I cant wait to see the future success of this project.

Hi there Theresaaa (and i hope i did not miss an "a" at the end of your name #kidding)!

Don't merely take our words for it. It would be best to give the project a bit of your own research and analysis.  For starters, you can visit their website at https://www.atlantico-network.io/

Check out their onepager, i'm sure it will help you debrief on the project. And don't forget to read their whitepaper, it will help a lot for you to find out the good points of the project.

Best of Luck!
lovesybitz

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

Why did you say that Atlantico Network will surely succeed? What are the factors that will make them sure about it? I am really curious about this project. Well, simply because it is my first time to know that there is an existing project that supports the medical industry.

Hi XtraRolePlayer! Atlantico is actually not the first ICO that deals with the medical industry. Along with Atlantico, there are other ICO too that is designed to disrupt the medical field as we know it.

But among the strong come on of Atlantico is that they are verified as per TrackICO which is a positive indicator of the project's legitimacy.  And legit projects as such does deserve our support without batting an eyelash.
lovesybitz

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

you are all right.
but what is the reason for using the atlnatico network properly? how about when it comes to insurance that's done then you need to use insurance but their website is offline what should you do to use it at the right time?

I'm sure that Atlantico already has a contingency plan for such event. Besides, in the world of digital transactions, there are always an online and an offline mode. So you concern on availing the insurance priveleges under Atlantico in times their website is down will surely be covered.

This is my speculation alone, but with world class finacial advisors on their team, i'm sure they already thought of this.
lovesybitz

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

This is a really good indicator, once again showing us the need for such an indispensable platform.And I really want these numbers to go up,because we really need better health care, and that's why I support the idea of the AtlantICO team.

With verified profile on ICO trackers & ratings platform, a sound whitepaper, a great backing team and noble goals, i believe without a doubt, that the only way for Atlantico is up.

I am personally convincing a lot of my crypto enthusiasts friends to check out Atlantico and for them to invest early too. And if you do the same and the rest of us here on the thread, i'm sure we will keep seeing the ICO sale ticker push forward.
lovesybitz

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

Service like Atlantico Network is so convenient. Spreading their connection would be a good thing that they can spread their project in every country in the globe. I've experienced medical service like this but not dealing with cryptocurrency, which in Atlantico Network you can earn and use their medical service.

You are right engkontukmowl!

Atlantico is really set to be convenient. Imagine a sole platform that will help us acquire quality medical services from trusted health institutions, gives us alternative choices, protection from counterfeit drugs (which is very prevalent these days), lower down the cost of medicine with their transparent pharmaceutical system and help eradicate fraudulent medical insurance providers.

A simple & effective platform wrapping all the conveniences we need for better medical attendance.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

Patented technology means intellectual protection and anyone who uses the same technology is violating some law. Unique product is what we need these day to these so many competitive industry.
maybe some of the project are copying the system they're changing only the name and added some function just to say not the same of other project but i see atlantico is the unique and big difference from other ico although they saying is all about health but when you read about atlantico all i can say nothing like.

That is already a violation and chargeable to some extent. Intellectual property's job to sue and fine copycats, devs hardwork and the people behind this idea should invest on patent if its unique and one of a kind.

Hi there justenjoy1903! There's a lot of truth on your statement of unique products driving success in such a competitive industry such as the medical services & assistance.

I'm not sure if i read through your line correctly, but it does sound that you think Atlantico is merely a copy cat and is guilty of intellectual property infringement, am i right?

If so, kindly provide specific details, information and probable source that was copied by the project. I am sure the team behind Atlantico will appreciate that.

Im just answering to quote but not pertaining to Atlantico itself, actually the uniqueness of your project really impress me and I am following updates on it.  Smiley
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

this platform is very good. its role will be in the medical field. it will greatly contribute to health insurance. it is better to expand this project.

buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:56:17 PM

I'm very excited to this project because it has many features that are useful to many outpatients who looking for some medical support by using blockchain system. I'm thankful to Atlantico Network Team because they provided this thing to make it possible to reach by the community who needs a medical support.

Exactly! Atlantico network would be the answer for expensive medical fees and products. average people can now access all medical services through this platform with an easy to use application that will be available all around the world.

All of us here are excited to see Atlantico platform to be fully running and can be use across the globe especially for those countries who have limited access to healthcare system.
maybe some of devs can give us some information about that country can use this and which country are there going to health for this service. Looking for some response for this thank you..

In my own understanding based on the Atlantico network Roadmap, the platform will be available first on Ukraine and South Africa because they had signed a preliminary agreement with Ministries of Health on these countries for testing the platform in state medical centers.
Yes that is right but soon it will be all over the world because this projects by AtlantICO team are really amazing which will help a lot of people who really needed a more efficient medical services for their health. That's why if you are really into this ICO it is really for long term investment. Goodluck to all of us.
25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:23:03 PM

Atlantico network will surely succeed,  as they offer a very good service that all of the participants will benefit. Now we have a better medical assistance.
Yes that is right in terms of projects we need to support this is thwt project bedause it is all about health which is really important to evey human being in this world. All of the ideas of this ICO are really good for the future of every people in this world and I am very sure that this ICO are gonna be really huge in the future.
you are right. so I'm no longer surprised if the atlantico network succeeds in the future.
because it is not the first of the projects to be developed for health but I know this project is a good system that people can not cope with.
so we support it to be successful.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: