Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
xialan_lu

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:49:59 PM

The Securix logo is almost the same as the Encryptotel, only different colors. Is this platform is plagiarism? or do not have the ability to make different logos with other platforms?
Currently mining is not worth it because cannot cover the operating costs, can you tell me how to overcome this problem?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

I spoke with team on telegram to express how hopeful I was of the project and what to expect in the event that there is a postponement, I was told that there may be possibilities of that occuring but then again the hard date is set at February for delivery of the platform

They have plenty of time to hit their targets, hopefully, we will see an upturn in the markets in the new year and the team gets close to their hardcap. Extension or postponement isn't the worst thing as it means the Securix team can strategise and come up with new marketing plans.

I won’t mind they postponing the ICO dates, or rather extension of the dates. It’ll give some others a chance to come in. All I care about is they deliver on said date; February.

I don't think there is another delay. I think the only they've announced is one until December If I am not mistaken. Whatever happens they have reached their soft cap and operations should commence with that.

Yh. ICO ends December. Opportunity to get SRXIO at ICO price is still open. Hopefully they raise more Eth. Which means a bigger farm.
Like you said, they already got softcap, operations would start soon.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

The Securix logo is almost the same as the Encryptotel, only different colors. Is this platform is plagiarism? or do not have the ability to make different logos with other platforms?
Currently mining is not worth it because cannot cover the operating costs, can you tell me how to overcome this problem?

Hello,

I remember that Jacobus Donkersloot made the logo himself, I mean we wanted to create a bull line and this was a very nice logo. We will look at the other logo as well, they have nothing to do with Securix.io nor are they related in any fashion.

Mining as a retailer can be profitable depending on the country where you live in, we are no retail mining company. No we are an industrial mining company, with huge buy in power and we leverage the EAN-2-EAN platform for our energy demand. The EAN-to-EAN platform is a decentralized platform with fewer parties involved. We purchase directly from the green generator. Without the need for intermediaries. Our energy is delivered virtually through the electricity grid.

Watch this video to see what EAN-2-EAN is all about and how Securix purchases its electricity: https://youtu.be/cQSNYavt_W4

Its actually profitable to mine BTC / BCH. If you have more questions feel free to ask them!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:24:14 PM

Hello,

I remember that Jacobus Donkersloot made the logo himself, I mean we wanted to create a bull line and this was a very nice logo. We will look at the other logo as well, they have nothing to do with Securix.io nor are they related in any fashion.

Mining as a retailer can be profitable depending on the country where you live in, we are no retail mining company. No we are an industrial mining company, with huge buy in power and we leverage the EAN-2-EAN platform for our energy demand. The EAN-to-EAN platform is a decentralized platform with fewer parties involved. We purchase directly from the green generator. Without the need for intermediaries. Our energy is delivered virtually through the electricity grid.

Watch this video to see what EAN-2-EAN is all about and how Securix purchases its electricity: https://youtu.be/cQSNYavt_W4

Its actually profitable to mine BTC / BCH. If you have more questions feel free to ask them!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

You clearly explained everything in one post. I doubt if he will still be confused about your modus operandi but then again I want to congratulate you for the EAN to EAN idea. It mind blowing!
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Thank you for the explanation and the video about the EAN to EAN energy purchase. Now I have a better understanding, why you get such a good price for the energy. Is the platform only available in the Netherlands?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:32:31 PM

I spoke with team on telegram to express how hopeful I was of the project and what to expect in the event that there is a postponement, I was told that there may be possibilities of that occuring but then again the hard date is set at February for delivery of the platform

They have plenty of time to hit their targets, hopefully, we will see an upturn in the markets in the new year and the team gets close to their hardcap. Extension or postponement isn't the worst thing as it means the Securix team can strategise and come up with new marketing plans.

CEO have been touring and moving around, I think that should increase sales right? But all things being equal, I'm equally as hopeful as youl for the hype and growth of the project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:03:27 PM

CEO have been touring and moving around, I think that should increase sales right? But all things being equal, I'm equally as hopeful as youl for the hype and growth of the project

it depends on how the CEO make use of this awesome opportunity i believe he have a lot of task in his hand at any time he should strive to make sure he get more investors. the project needs every investment they can gather

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:11:19 PM

it depends on how the CEO make use of this awesome opportunity i believe he have a lot of task in his hand at any time he should strive to make sure he get more investors. the project needs every investment they can gather

I’m pretty sure their were a number of pictures and even videos of the ceo and team touring the facility it’s been a while so I hope the team puts up some additional videos with progress as they continue to improve the facility
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:05:37 PM

I’m pretty sure their were a number of pictures and even videos of the ceo and team touring the facility it’s been a while so I hope the team puts up some additional videos with progress as they continue to improve the facility
I second the idea of more videos and pictures should be uploaded, this will set a different ball game in favor of the project. I think with sure, more investors will want to invest due to results and progress of the project.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:28:49 PM

Exactly so far I’ve already seen more than I ever saw of other mining proj CT’s but the team will gain more and more credibility as they continue to have that visual communication channel with investors
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:59:59 AM

I second the idea of more videos and pictures should be uploaded, this will set a different ball game in favor of the project. I think with sure, more investors will want to invest due to results and progress of the project.

They have published those in Telegram. I 've seen them. Both are in Boston at the moment and there a picture with an prospect investors I guess? I am not who that person was. I was meaning to ask but did not Tongue

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

Exactly so far I’ve already seen more than I ever saw of other mining proj CT’s but the team will gain more and more credibility as they continue to have that visual communication channel with investors

Haven't really been following them that much on other channels other than this forum though so I won't really be able to say much about their communication outside here but in here, it's not been that bad though.
em777

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:00:58 AM

if the date has been set for February then any form of postponement will be very devastating to the project i know the current state of the market is affecting the proper executions of their plans i think if they want to postponement their project they should consider extending the launch date so that investors wouldn't be disappointed

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

if the date has been set for February then any form of postponement will be very devastating to the project i know the current state of the market is affecting the proper executions of their plans i think if they want to postponement their project they should consider extending the launch date so that investors wouldn't be disappointed
In a platform where everyone placing they're investment for a future they should expect everything on time!
But in a Platform with this much investment and everything done Physically it sure gets tough!
So i'm counting on them to keep the next date fixed
Yaiko08

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

In a platform where everyone placing they're investment for a future they should expect everything on time!
But in a Platform with this much investment and everything done Physically it sure gets tough!
we just trust the team that manages this project what they have done must have been considered with the maturity of the team. It can give the best for all, and hopefully the team will work well and will provide satisfactory results so that there is no disappointment to be obtained later
ibininja

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:31:02 AM

From what I have been reading from Jacobus mails they have things figured out before starting the sale. Take the energy supply for example to get the needed Watts they needed to get an authorization and that alone took couple months. They sorted that first.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

Congratulation! Your ICO has been listed on List of ICO

Securix

🌟🌟🌟🌟
Rated: 3.9 out of 5

To see your ICO details click here

This listing does not look like the Securix team was contacted for it. Why are all team members account unverified?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

Congratulation! Your ICO has been listed on List of ICO

Securix

🌟🌟🌟🌟
Rated: 3.9 out of 5

To see your ICO details click here

This listing does not look like the Securix team was contacted for it. Why are all team members account unverified?

True, He should be contact to Securix admin to verify it then update the reviews about it. Looks like this is incomplete review and rating given too low also.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:51:20 PM

Haven't really been following them that much on other channels other than this forum though so I won't really be able to say much about their communication outside here but in here, it's not been that bad though.

You can check out their medium and telegram. They say a lot there.
For investors, Securix CEO has been attending Blockchain meetups. And the result is great.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
bestpikka

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

I heard that ico Securix is extended until December and if it is true, hopefully it can add results to the ICO so that the target is easier to achieve.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: