Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

There are other Blockchain based projects on minning out there with their empty promises. I know Securix will beat them all because from the look of things they are even ahead of their Roadmap. Am eagerly following this project. Kudos to the team

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:21:59 PM

There are other Blockchain based projects on minning out there with their empty promises. I know Securix will beat them all because from the look of things they are even ahead of their Roadmap. Am eagerly following this project. Kudos to the team

Sure you can expect more from Securix team. They keep proving themselves to be reliable and experienced. Hopefully it all goes well. Btw, can I get an update on progress on the Mining facility?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:38:03 PM

Securix plans to build the largest and most profitable mining facility in The Netherlands. Having gone past softcap, hopefully Mining start 2019 February. But Data security And Safety of mining Facility remains a vital part of a mining farm. What plan does Securix has for this?

Is it true that mining starts already in February 2019? Where did you find this news? Could you please related article published by the team?

The information, that Securix will start the mining operation in February is not new. It is stated in the roadmap in the White Paper on Page 37.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

There are other Blockchain based projects on mining out there with their empty promises. I know Securix will beat them all because from the look of things they are even ahead of their Roadmap. Am eagerly following this project. Kudos to the team

Truly, the strategy put forward by Securix has made them stand out from the many projects focused on the same industry and I am highly expectant to see how they'll turn out.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:10:02 PM

There are other Blockchain based projects on mining out there with their empty promises. I know Securix will beat them all because from the look of things they are even ahead of their Roadmap. Am eagerly following this project. Kudos to the team

Truly, the strategy put forward by Securix has made them stand out from the many projects focused on the same industry and I am highly expectant to see how they'll turn out.

I hope the team will list in a good exchange. Some exchanges are token killers. I ll advise you guys research well before listing. But I trust the team. Expecting no disappointments😁

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

Been checking in with the team they apparently posted videos with the update from the recent event they were at it's good to see the team actively trying to get their name and the project out their and putting some faces to the project in a public setting.

I think it's important to keep the community updated apparently the event where the video was filmed was extremely successful. Jacobus and the team hosted a Q&A at a private event in New York for investors and other members of the crypto industry. They got a really good crowd and great feedback from attendees.
They should do more of these Q&A's it is beneficial for both the team and the people who are interested in investing.

I think it's brilliant Securix didn't even mention it on their social media accounts that they were hosting this private event. Hopefully they do a lot more of these in the future.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:48:45 PM

I hope the team will list in a good exchange. Some exchanges are token killers. I ll advise you guys research well before listing. But I trust the team. Expecting no disappointments😁

yeah, i totally agree with you i even ask this same question on their telegram channel i think they are considering to get a very good exchange

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:19:36 PM

Securix plans to build the largest and most profitable mining facility in The Netherlands. Having gone past softcap, hopefully Mining start 2019 February. But Data security And Safety of mining Facility remains a vital part of a mining farm. What plan does Securix has for this?

Is it true that mining starts already in February 2019? Where did you find this news? Could you please related article published by the team?

Yea. That news has been flying around for a while now and I even heard that even though there is going to be some sort of changes in the initial plans, it won't affect the February mining plans.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:30:50 PM

I've been hearing since day one they were targetting february, hopefully they can stick to it their postponing ordering the miners until the last moment so they can make sure they get the most up to date ASIC's as possible and the longer they can hold off on the orders, the better the chance a new ASIC is released
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:16:05 AM

Yeah, A lot of projects that keep talking about their mining features and etc but they can't provide anything to prove it. The reason why I found securix is very promising project is they already provide some proofs about their mining facilities and I'm looking forward for more updates from the team.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:45:22 AM

They are planning something  really amazing!
Everything they are promising is something worth giving a shot! Their plan to keep thing solid is amazing
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:29:48 AM

Yea, I believe that has been the plan of the team from day 1, even recently they announced that they'll be listing on Latoken, I think that shows intent.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

Yea, I believe that has been the plan of the team from day 1, even recently they announced that they'll be listing on Latoken, I think that shows intent.

Latoken?? That's a new one for me. Never heard of or about them until now. Please what's the full url to this exchange? Let's check them out.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:37:12 AM

Latoken?? That's a new one for me. Never heard of or about them until now. Please what's the full url to this exchange? Let's check them out.

It's also new to me but I searched about it. Their exchange looks good with good volume I think. It will be great also if the securix are planning to list on that exchange.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:01:14 AM

I like this thread, full of real people and engaging discussion.

You can see that this project has a lot of interest from BTT members and potential investors. I keep wondering why ICO is extended so long with such a big and supportive community soft cap should be achieved easily. Of course, there is no problem to extend and almost all ICO's are doing this lately but this case is different because of a lot of interest/support.

A lot of other ICO's use bumping services and newly created shill accounts to bump the thread and make more visible. This is, of course, harmful to the project and brings no effects especially lately.
Large community, but in this community there are few investors. Most users are watching the project or participating in the bounty, very few people want to spend their money on the purchase of tokens))

now on the market in almost all projects. almost all signatories are related to bounty and not to money. large investors take part only in conferences and read on the btt forum. they definitely havent time to telegram and especially to twitter.

I doubt that large investors really spend a lot of time on bitcointalk. They rather are in touch with the team directly.

from my understanding they favor face meetings with large investors or potential investors. Take Dubai and the US. The team as far as I know are still in the US? not sure what Boston talks lead to so we will see the updates in the upcoming days then.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

I like this thread, full of real people and engaging discussion.

You can see that this project has a lot of interest from BTT members and potential investors. I keep wondering why ICO is extended so long with such a big and supportive community soft cap should be achieved easily. Of course, there is no problem to extend and almost all ICO's are doing this lately but this case is different because of a lot of interest/support.

A lot of other ICO's use bumping services and newly created shill accounts to bump the thread and make more visible. This is, of course, harmful to the project and brings no effects especially lately.
Large community, but in this community there are few investors. Most users are watching the project or participating in the bounty, very few people want to spend their money on the purchase of tokens))

now on the market in almost all projects. almost all signatories are related to bounty and not to money. large investors take part only in conferences and read on the btt forum. they definitely havent time to telegram and especially to twitter.

I doubt that large investors really spend a lot of time on bitcointalk. They rather are in touch with the team directly.

from my understanding they favor face meetings with large investors or potential investors. Take Dubai and the US. The team as far as I know are still in the US? not sure what Boston talks lead to so we will see the updates in the upcoming days then.

It’s been some time I saw a post from Securix team. Last was the listing on Latoken. But I’ll like to get updates on the progress of the ICO.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 12:22:19 PM

Personally God knows I am driven to have multiple streams of incomes, a combination of both online and offline hustles, then on the online part of this drive, the blockchain have really been doing good and now Securix is just a nice initiative and option for me

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

Personally God knows I am driven to have multiple streams of incomes, a combination of both online and offline hustles, then on the online part of this drive, the blockchain have really been doing good and now Securix is just a nice initiative and option for me

I totally understand man and I definitely feel the same way. Securix has provided a very good way to make passive income and I'm definitely looking at taking advantage of this.
Zombie259

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:26:46 PM

I totally understand man and I definitely feel the same way. Securix has provided a very good way to make passive income and I'm definitely looking at taking advantage of this.

For me and the most investors, Securix is a simple way of an additional income. You will receive your monthly share just for holding the tokens, without doing anything else. It couldn't be more simple.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:33:59 PM

It's also new to me but I searched about it. Their exchange looks good with good volume I think. It will be great also if the securix are planning to list on that exchange.

They will announce everything here about in which exchanges they are going to list the coin means while we need to wait how much money they raised during the crowdsale?
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: