Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
henry.108

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

can we get incentive when we recommend this project to our family and friends? and can we get also incentive when they join in this project? if yes, how many percent can we get in inviting our friends?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

can we get incentive when we recommend this project to our family and friends? and can we get also incentive when they join in this project? if yes, how many percent can we get in inviting our friends?

I think they gives 2% commission on every purchase your referred made! Which is not really bad! Getting 2% share of 100$ minimum investment requited!

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

I think they gives 2% commission on every purchase your referred made! Which is not really bad! Getting 2% share of 100$ minimum investment requited!

That is not correct. I checked the website and it says that introducers will get 3% of their referrals investments paid to them by Securix.

So introducers will receive 3% on each investment they bring to Securix.

Zombie259

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

Securix has a clear vision to maximize output by re-investing and the buyback burning program, which ensures the best return on investment for the token holders and no hidden cost with the right profits based on the profit slit.

You are right mate. All the listed actions of the Securix team are to increase the value of each token. You will have always a good ROI with Securix.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

Securix has a clear vision to maximize output by re-investing and the buyback burning program, which ensures the best return on investment for the token holders and no hidden cost with the right profits based on the profit slit.

You are right mate. All the listed actions of the Securix team are to increase the value of each token. You will have always a good ROI with Securix.

If they manages to deliver what is mentioned in whitepaper, then Securix tokens will be one of the top crypto currency.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

The ICO has not finished yet and they have already announced an exchange platform which is a good achievement. It shows that they are confident that they will obtain the necessary funds available to proceed with a successful project

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

Of course, everyone hopes that they are listed on several exchanges, not just focusing on one exchange, if possible the team can register several large or standard exchanges, so that there is no large price reduction when campaign funds are distributed ...

I'm sure there will be a big variety of exchanges that will list Securix when the SRXIO token sale is over and the tokens are launched. Hopefully as the project becomes more popular the community will be able to help get SRXIO voted on to some of the top exchanges.

yeah, once they go online i expect them to get listed on different exchange platform and doing that would place them in the forefront of the crypto community

Securix has to pay fees for exchange listing. Some exchange even charging million USD for listing. Do people really want Securix team to spend millions on exchange listing?
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

Who else feels comfortable discussing about exchange listing of SRXIO? I mean this particular project is the first that I think needs to be in the hands of great amount of people for them to benefit in the planned payout when operations begin but I still think it won't be so in the early days

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

Who else feels comfortable discussing about exchange listing of SRXIO? I mean this particular project is the first that I think needs to be in the hands of great amount of people for them to benefit in the planned payout when operations begin but I still think it won't be so in the early days

Securix Tokenomics shows there’s actually a few tokens in circulation. Although I haven’t checked their smart contract yet. But with SRXIO on Exchange and everyone holding a little of these tokens, it’s going to pump really high. It’s a good decision to get more SRXIO now at a discounted price.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

A lot in implementation now depends on how large the dividend payments will be.
If everything is okay with this, then the project will be successful.And if not, then nothing will come out and the project will be without volume and really not needed by investors.

Everybody at this moment is wishful about the dividend payment. I am also having belief in it and just trust the team at this moment. Lets give sometime and see what happens.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:51:07 PM

The ICO has not finished yet and they have already announced an exchange platform which is a good achievement. It shows that they are confident that they will obtain the necessary funds available to proceed with a successful project
Exactly, they are really confident about their targets/goals. It's look like slowly but I am sure that they are still getting investment from the investors.
Zombie259

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

Exactly, they are really confident about their targets/goals. It's look like slowly but I am sure that they are still getting investment from the investors.

Yeah, it is great that they announced the listing on LAToken exchange. And according to the Securix Telegram channel, they will announce more exchanges before the ICO end.
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 06:09:43 PM

Yeah, it is great that they announced the listing on LAToken exchange. And according to the Securix Telegram channel, they will announce more exchanges before the ICO end.
more Exchange Announcement before even end of ico?
That's  really  impressive!
I haven't seen much project giving much priorities to exchange listing regardless they knew how Exchange listing is important!   
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:04:03 PM

I'm happy about LA but i'm really anxious to hear what the next exchanges will be if they will be on the bigger side or smaller side of things, they have so many possibilities set ahead of them, but expanding and getting token volume up is only the start, getting the mining hardware and facility up is even more important as we draw closer to 2019
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:20:15 PM

I'm happy about LA but i'm really anxious to hear what the next exchanges will be if they will be on the bigger side or smaller side of things, they have so many possibilities set ahead of them, but expanding and getting token volume up is only the start, getting the mining hardware and facility up is even more important as we draw closer to 2019

when you said LA i was thinking you are referring to Los Angeles but of course you are talking about LATokens well securix made a great choice by getting listed their i believe that's just the beginning of what they want to achieve

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:47:11 PM

when you said LA i was thinking you are referring to Los Angeles but of course you are talking about LATokens well securix made a great choice by getting listed their i believe that's just the beginning of what they want to achieve

We can expect the best. The team has been keeping up to show that they could always do better. Maybe next we’ll see binance or better still a video of a finished mining facility. Anything to build more trust and get more investments in this mining project.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:53:01 PM

We can expect the best. The team has been keeping up to show that they could always do better. Maybe next we’ll see binance or better still a video of a finished mining facility. Anything to build more trust and get more investments in this mining project.

if they can get listed on very large exchange platform i believe they wouldn't need to much publicity because a lot of people would know about them already

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:56:44 PM

Of course, everyone hopes that they are listed on several exchanges, not just focusing on one exchange, if possible the team can register several large or standard exchanges, so that there is no large price reduction when campaign funds are distributed ...

I'm sure there will be a big variety of exchanges that will list Securix when the SRXIO token sale is over and the tokens are launched. Hopefully as the project becomes more popular the community will be able to help get SRXIO voted on to some of the top exchanges.

yeah, once they go online i expect them to get listed on different exchange platform and doing that would place them in the forefront of the crypto community

I hope thats the case as this is one of those projects i think will be in solid demand which should drive up bids especially once the first set of dividend payments start coming out, that will be what determines how important it is to investors.

Frankly, am into Securix for its use. Hopefully it would work out as a virtual token for mining. That should be primary to the team. The price on Exchange would correct itself when payouts starts coming.
I would like the team to focus on the value on exchanges. The project won’t work out that way. A token Importance always comes before the exchange value.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:00:28 PM

If they get listed on more exchange that in and of itself is more publicity as the exchanges will advertise the new listings, but in reality any kind of publicity is good they arent big enough to not want more, they want more people to know about the project to give them a better chance of funding the buildout
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:23:34 AM

more Exchange Announcement before even end of ico?
That's  really  impressive!
I haven't seen much project giving much priorities to exchange listing regardless they knew how Exchange listing is important!   

What do you mean more exchanges? did they announce another one or are you talking about latoken?
I think this is a great time for ICOs to list in exchanges as from my understanding exchanges have lowered their pricing.

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: