Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:07:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49458 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:07:06 PM

Projects like this need a lot of experience so I think it’s really great that they have people like that at the top of the organization hopefully it helps it to be a success

yeah, the success of any project totally depends on the kind of people steering it wheel and from the look of things securix have the required individual to deliver it promises

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:36:04 PM

Projects like this need a lot of experience so I think it’s really great that they have people like that at the top of the organization hopefully it helps it to be a success

yeah, the success of any project totally depends on the kind of people steering it wheel and from the look of things securix have the required individual to deliver it promises

That's really well said people underestimate how much people at the top of these projects planning and guiding and putting that forethought out there really determine the longterm affect we're going to see out of the project
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:43:33 PM

That’s the reason most investors would prefer to invest in projects with a team they know has worked with a successful firm sometime.
It’s stresses the need for a good history and helps to reduce these scam project.  Every dev and advisor doesn’t want to be in a failed project. So they strife to make it through and deliver.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:38:52 AM

I don't see it getting listed on binance nor do i think it should the listing price for getting on binance isn't worth the cost for a project like this, this is a hold and earn token via dividend not a speculation trading token that needs insane volume and attention after it launches

I understand that binance is like one of the major exchanges but I don't think it would matter as long as there is volume. If the token has enough volume in Latoken then that is that I guess. There several other coins listed in other exchanges that are doing quite well in different exchanges.

More exchanges > more potential buyers. If the supply is fixed, more potential buyers could lead to a price increase.

Sometimes a lot of exchanges make you confused because of many choices, but it makes the buyer more observant and careful, and choose exactly according to his interests, Securix certainly gives a good opportunity to the buyers so they can add to the community.

Doesn't make anyone confused. It has nothing to do with more choices also. It makes it even more difficult for someone to manipulate the market as it has to happen on several exchanges at the same time.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:02:25 AM

I just read about the background of Jacobus and his experience with starting up his own company.Am glad  Securix.IO is the Fruit of those hardship and I believe it will bring great success

the guy sold his company for several millions to a telecommunications company. He has also tried mining with Damian who is his nephew. He is quite experienced as an Entrepreneur from what I have read.

And still some person had the time and boldness to say some words about this project  that does not paint a good picture of the project. Well, one thing is sure, time will surely prove them right or wrong. That's a fact.

I must admit, I started having doubts when I was seeing those bad reviews about this project being fraud and the team members being fake until I started seeing video interviews of the team as well as conferences and summits attended.

yeah me too, only real people will do this thing, if they have confidence in their project, they will allow interviews attend summits and conferences and promote their project offline, investors want to see movement in the project, not only post or updates in their telegram channel.
What exactly do you want to say? I don't think so they are doing only publicity on their social medias. They are strictly following their roadmap still the mining firm is in under development. You have to wait until their next announcement.

Yeah, They are just following their roadmap now that's why we don't need to hurry on something like more advertising and events. Once they are done on their mining facilities we will see more updates about the project.

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 03:32:18 AM

I just visited on their social medias twitter and telegram channel and found that the securix team is much active on telegram instead of twitter. If anybody want to ask more details about securix and sale, so I'll suggest them they should join telegram channel and ask questions/queries.
https://t.me/securixio
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:00:46 AM

Securix has cleared information about their project. I've seen their platforms and it's very constructive. I saw the other projects and their information but non of them are not follow their own information, but securix strategy than the others. That's why some of projects are failed to get on the top of the cryptocurrency. I have a strong feeling that securix can go to the top of the famous currencies in the future.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:33:51 AM

I just read about the background of Jacobus and his experience with starting up his own company.Am glad  Securix.IO is the Fruit of those hardship and I believe it will bring great success

the guy sold his company for several millions to a telecommunications company. He has also tried mining with Damian who is his nephew. He is quite experienced as an Entrepreneur from what I have read.

And still some person had the time and boldness to say some words about this project  that does not paint a good picture of the project. Well, one thing is sure, time will surely prove them right or wrong. That's a fact.

in their case, i believe time will prove them right because the team understands what they are trying to achieve and they have timeline for everything they are doing

Yeah people are very quick to pass judgement even though we know there are some shady project now in the market, still it is not good to quickly speak negative on a project that is still conducting sale, so far what i have seen in this project is transparency which is very helpful to the community.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:37:43 AM

in their case, i believe time will prove them right because the team understands what they are trying to achieve and they have timeline for everything they are doing

Yeah people are very quick to pass judgement even though we know there are some shady project now in the market, still it is not good to quickly speak negative on a project that is still conducting sale, so far what i have seen in this project is transparency which is very helpful to the community.

wow. just seeing this about jacobus and my respect for him has just increased. He must have gotten a lot experience from his time running a company. I hope securix will be taken to the next level.
STOscope
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

Securix has cleared information about their project. I've seen their platforms and it's very constructive. I saw the other projects and their information but non of them are not follow their own information, but securix strategy than the others. That's why some of projects are failed to get on the top of the cryptocurrency. I have a strong feeling that securix can go to the top of the famous currencies in the future.

We admire their commitment to the security tokens
wator1

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

Agreed and the thing is investing in renewables also does better longterm ROI and keeps pricing down on the per kwh over the next few years of power could really put them ahead of the rest by diversifying
Joygalzz1

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:15:08 AM

Getting listed like that is an important aspect especially for those that decide they want to exit instead of holding for 1+ years or however long it gives a lot of flexibility to investors to decide how long they hold on to their dividends

i mean so many possibilities exist for a project like this, and its good to see the teams not locking people up like some other mining groups i'd rather not mention
So far the team has been transparent to both investors and those participating in the success and growth of this project. I for sure know this is a project has good prospects in coming years.

You are so on with this reply of yours as I also share same sentiment as regards the choice of team and how transparent they have been in making sure everyone has got a first hand information about the project per time. I see them going far as transparency is one of the property of the blockchain technology.
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:45:45 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 01:52:55 PM by mechanic081971

Its one thing to have an idea, it’s another to tell others about it and how it works. Damian and the team have being doing this effectively. They’ve no doubt held the project up with reply to every question asked about the project.

Team is doing wonderful job. No doubt about it. Teams experience is the real key here. Also they know how to build the community and move forward.
I agree mate. Securix has a hard working team and big community to spread a good informations about securix in other people in the world. The team is very focus on their developments to make their project to be successful.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

Its one thing to have an idea, it’s another to tell others about it and how it works. Damian and the team have being doing this effectively. They’ve no doubt held the project up with reply to every question asked about the project.

Team is doing wonderful job. No doubt about it. Teams experience is the real key here. Also they know how to build the community and move forward.
I agree mate. Securex has a hard working team and big community to spread a good informations about securex in other people in the world. The team is very focus on their developments to make their project to be successful.

Yeah, Their team are really working really hard to give their investors the best that securix can do. Sooner or later their hard work will going to paid off. Can't wait for more updates and developments of the project from the team.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:05:04 PM

wow. just seeing this about jacobus and my respect for him has just increased. He must have gotten a lot experience from his time running a company. I hope securix will be taken to the next level.

I think and from the looks of it or at least the publications I've read they spend quite a considerable time planning all of this. Starting from the protection to sellers to the electricity consumption. They've real put effort into this.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

Totally, the quality of people steering the wheel of a project either makes or mar the project. The transparency and experience exuded by the Securix team make them stand out and stand tall.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:50:14 PM

Agreed and the thing is investing in renewables also does better longterm ROI and keeps pricing down on the per kwh over the next few years of power could really put them ahead of the rest by diversifying
Yeap, they should keep some space for innovation for future to keep the thing running for a long period!
Every big companies does have a separate space for this kind of innovation!   
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:18:54 PM

Yeap, they should keep some space for innovation for future to keep the thing running for a long period!

As far as I know they got a really great deal with the EAN 2 EAN energy provider or platform. Additionally, they can purchase electricity on an exchange. Which guarantee them a very cheap price of 3 to 5 cent/ KWh.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:32:14 PM

As far as I know they got a really great deal with the EAN 2 EAN energy provider or platform. Additionally, they can purchase electricity on an exchange. Which guarantee them a very cheap price of 3 to 5 cent/ KWh.

Do you know the ean energy company they have gotten a deal with?  And also I thought they will be getting electricity cheaply from the electricity grid in Australia?
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:07:11 PM

Totally, the quality of people steering the wheel of a project either makes or mar the project. The transparency and experience exuded by the Securix team make them stand out and stand tall.
Securix have a great foundation with different individual backing. Hopefully with such an experience team I’m positive this project will be a huge success.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: