Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:17:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

Getting listed on two exchanges with high trading volumes is really a great feat. Now I am excited about the project kicking off next year and the first payout by February.

I am more concerned about the February deadline, I am actually very convinced they can pull it but i am still having trace of doubt considering the fact that February is just 4 month away

Really? I have no concerns about the plan and the Securix team. They made regular updates and the validated several times that they will follow their roadmap and start with mining in February. The first payout is at the end of February. I have no doubts that they will hit the target.
I agree till now the team has followed their roadmap very good so i believe they can easily reach that target too.

Actually they are ahead of the roadmap.
Two Exchanges already
Electricity and mining equipments already in plan to be fixed in Mining facility

No doubt they would meet up with the first payout by February
Well the date for mining operation was in  Jan, but  they postponed the date to February which is fine for me as i have no problem waiting one more month!   
First pay month of February we will get in March month. They already reached softcap and there is no doubt mining will start very soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

Agreed and the thing is investing in renewables also does better longterm ROI and keeps pricing down on the per kwh over the next few years of power could really put them ahead of the rest by diversifying

Securix plan on electricity is the best I think no they can get. Having a deal with an Ean2Eam company on a long term would cost cut down the cost of mining.  And for me that’s a smart decision.

from all indication, they understand the importance of optimizing their electricity consumption and i believe they will do pretty well with that decision

Yeah, It's really important thinking about what will be the electricity cost of their mining system so they can plan what will going to be the best move that they can do to minimize it costs.

At your service
RagingBull

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:51:17 PM

Hello, I'm really interested at mining and specially cloud mining. I've already invested in other cloud mining companies and I am not satisfied with the revenue of them since they are not using ASIC mining. So I really count on this project. But please can anyone tell me what does mean by EAN?

Thanks

After huge rumors about the envion most of the people are staying away from the cloud mining revenues because companies are giving fixed income on monthly basis but due to the difficulty they are raising makes very difficult to mature the coins. So it is investors choice whether to invest or not.

What's the difference between cloud mining and this project? I took a look at the documents, but I didn't have any ideas.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:21:44 PM

Getting listed on two exchanges with high trading volumes is really a great feat. Now I am excited about the project kicking off next year and the first payout by February.

I am more concerned about the February deadline, I am actually very convinced they can pull it but i am still having trace of doubt considering the fact that February is just 4 month away

Really? I have no concerns about the plan and the Securix team. They made regular updates and the validated several times that they will follow their roadmap and start with mining in February. The first payout is at the end of February. I have no doubts that they will hit the target.
I agree till now the team has followed their roadmap very good so i believe they can easily reach that target too.

Actually they are ahead of the roadmap.
Two Exchanges already
Electricity and mining equipments already in plan to be fixed in Mining facility

No doubt they would meet up with the first payout by February

The more I learn of this progress, the more excited I'm
Really its not something you come across everyday out here, we barely have project fulfilling their aim anymore and here is securix daring to not only fulfil but also operate
Kudos!
Yeah they are really arranged in this stuff and their team is indeed the most active team i have ever seen keeping everything and everyone happy and staying ahead of schedule! 
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:29:51 PM

Hello, I'm really interested at mining and specially cloud mining. I've already invested in other cloud mining companies and I am not satisfied with the revenue of them since they are not using ASIC mining. So I really count on this project. But please can anyone tell me what does mean by EAN?

Thanks

After huge rumors about the envion most of the people are staying away from the cloud mining revenues because companies are giving fixed income on monthly basis but due to the difficulty they are raising makes very difficult to mature the coins. So it is investors choice whether to invest or not.

What's the difference between cloud mining and this project? I took a look at the documents, but I didn't have any ideas.

I can't say unequivocally, but I think that most of all cloud mining companies are scam or financial pyramides. But I think in Securix all these processes will be transparency.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

Thanks

I can't say unequivocally, but I think that most of all cloud mining companies are scam or financial pyramides. But I think in Securix all these processes will be transparency.

Lol. Why do you say that. I think most of the cloud mining platform I know do pay off but I had some had to shutdown low income miners due to the bad market
Zombie259

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

Thanks

Lol. Why do you say that. I think most of the cloud mining platform I know do pay off but I had some had to shutdown low income miners due to the bad market

I think Securix is different and not a cloud mining provider. You buy no hash rate and get the mined coins. You get a regular monthly payment and this is backed by Securix.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

Thanks
You will get all answers about it. Why you don't join and ask on telegram channel? Securix team is much active on their channel. Whatever questions you have that you can ask there.

https://t.me/securixio
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

Guy's, do you want to understand the securix investment strategy? Here is link below.

https://youtu.be/YwegK54mSoc
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:07:25 PM

Agreed and the thing is investing in renewables also does better longterm ROI and keeps pricing down on the per kwh over the next few years of power could really put them ahead of the rest by diversifying

Securix plan on electricity is the best I think no they can get. Having a deal with an Ean2Eam company on a long term would cost cut down the cost of mining.  And for me that’s a smart decision.

With the amount of electricity needed to mine bitcoin, it was important they find a means to take care of that. Especially when there's been lots of complains from some countries on bitcoin mining operations relating to power.

Yes, and surprisingly they could think as far as the EAN to EAN method. It blows my mind every time I try to fathom how the team was able to adopt the green energy strategy.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

Guy's, do you want to understand the securix investment strategy? Here is link below.

https://youtu.be/YwegK54mSoc

Thanks for sharing mate, helped widened my understanding about securix  project, it’s sure an interesting one. .
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

Thanks

The return value differs. So basically with cloud mining you are basically renting mining machines. With this one you are rewarded for the amount of tokens you hold. they share 45%.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:15:03 PM

Thanks

I don't think Securix is a cloud mining business, I strongly doubt since they are going to run an actual farm which is going to be operational in Febuary, however EAN is a genius way of energy conservation of the operation using green energy

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:44:37 PM

Thanks

I don't think Securix is a cloud mining business, I strongly doubt since they are going to run an actual farm which is going to be operational in Febuary, however EAN is a genius way of energy conservation of the operation using green energy

I don't know what EAN 2 EAN exactly mean. It is a peer 2 peer network for electricity. If your neighbour has solar panels and produces more energy in the summer, you can buy the overproduced energy cheaper than from the energy provider. He will also get more than from the energy provider. Both parties profit from the system.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:03:22 PM

Now I could understand the much interest in Securix tokens. SRXIO  pays dividends and has a value attached to assets. Now that’s Interesting!!! Mining hashrate is been tokenized and dividends is made transparent for everyone to on the Blockchain.
Very soon,the world of blockchain will hear, see and feel the SRXIO security token and  wonder in amazement.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:55:03 PM

Great Plan, Amazing ROI, Cost effietiant Plan on Mining BTC while keeping it safe from environment and all those stuff is really impressive! hoping to see some more good stuff!
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:59:30 PM

Thanks

I don't know what EAN 2 EAN exactly mean. It is a peer 2 peer network for electricity. If your neighbour has solar panels and produces more energy in the summer, you can buy the overproduced energy cheaper than from the energy provider. He will also get more than from the energy provider. Both parties profit from the system.

EAN 2 EAN in this regard according my understanding of it means that the Securix mining project buys green power directly from the source without any intermediaries or third parties, i.e the energy supply is direct from supplier EAN number to Securix EN numbers which makes it very safe and secure for the mining process.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

Thanks

EAN 2 EAN in this regard according my understanding of it means that the Securix mining project buys green power directly from the source without any intermediaries or third parties, i.e the energy supply is direct from supplier EAN number to Securix EN numbers which makes it very safe and secure for the mining process.

You have rightly explained the whole process, it is a well thought out idea by the team. Also, I heard them make mention of buying unused energy from people who have excess energy
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:44:07 PM

Totally, the quality of people steering the wheel of a project either makes or mar the project. The transparency and experience exuded by the Securix team make them stand out and stand tall.

I am waiting for the latest update and information about the project progress. May be team should update with a video which could be a good trigger now.

The last time I checked, the team was busy with conferences and meetings also they have put out lots of video promotions but like you said, a new one will be great too.

I think they were more busy with meetups with prospects and investors; I don't think they have attended conferences? I mean aside from the Singaporean that took place sometime back.
You’re right I thinks they should attend conferences to enable them mingle and share their innovative ideas with prospective investors. It will be nice if they up their social media publicity game up.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:03:46 PM

Thanks

You have rightly explained the whole process, it is a well thought out idea by the team. Also, I heard them make mention of buying unused energy from people who have excess energy

That would be great. Electricity sets the mark as the primary cost in mining. Getting a cheap source would increase profits.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: