Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

Cryptocurrency may well assist you in ones own day by day must have and even many people how come most people's which are employed in the organization universe can be turning towards buying that are available and not realizing small-scale earning to their day by day project.
cryptocurrency really helps a lot of people, and we can't deny that,
like blockchain which helps in our daily lives if we want to develop it

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:12:09 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Depends on how he can manage his bitcoin, I am also earning bitcoin years now, and as of now, I still don't have a good saving, why? because I am using it for our daily needs, sometimes giving it to our family for some share to help, some others go to travel and some other of my income are investment for a motorcycle for my partner, we share to buy a motorcycle so he will not be going to have a hard time communicating every day. I think it still has a big help for us because we still buy what we need to, and for our daily needs.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:46:08 AM

Of course it helps, you just need to work hard on crypto seriously, follow many bountie that will generate more income.

As soon as I have been dealing with the cryptocurrency for a long time, I can answer the question asked by the author of this thread. First, Bitcoin helped me to earn enough to buy a car. Later, altcoins made me a trader.
Im really thankful to crypto especially bitcoin for helping me in my important needs especially in financial needs. I can buy all the things that i want today unlike before i dont even have money to buy a phone. Also i can help my parents by giving them money for their needs also and paying bills and rents.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:59:09 AM

Crypto help me in many things, I can earn at home and even at my work at the same time, earning crypto is depend on your flexible time. It really helps me to manage my time and at the same time, it also help me some of my daily expenses and some emergency uses.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:15:36 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Cryptocurrencies existence was a big help through my financial situation.It had help me out of my comfort zone in which i used to.Managing my time to do crypto works and regular jobs makes me earn and stabilize my financial status.Although theres always a risk in cryptocurrency as an investment or work with it but i still believe that in cryptocurrency community theres always opportunities ahead of us.

Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:28:28 AM

I'm happy with the presence of Crypto can make additional income, now I'm just a staff with a monthly salary that is not enough to meet my needs, the presence of crypto makes me able to buy some things that I think are impossible.

..........///....../////..........
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:39:43 AM

It's really help me due to my financial cases even I have a job I'm also investing in crypto and participate in bounties and it's also a life of relief with my family that helped our daily life and our daily needs.

Everyone can use crypto to help them from a financial problems in life just focus only and believe in crypto and as well as effort for you to achieve what you want in life.
bcidui21sks21

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:17:29 AM

I learned the value of money, I am relatively new to the field of cryptocurrency, so experience is almost zero. So I spent the time to learn and listen to many experts.
Farrely

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:50:53 AM

If you suggest investing with HODL, maybe it can be a way out for him, but HODL plan investment certainly takes a long time, whereas if he really needs quick profits from crypto, of course by doing day trading, while day trading itself has a high risk and need good analysis for making profit. have your friends already got it?
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:13:27 AM

I was able to pay off some of my debts and house rent using proceeds from crypto( bounty campaigns)
I' m glad my friend got me introduced to bounty campaigns.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:34:01 AM

Like myself, i got into crypto currency without a penny to my name. I just joined alot of signature bounties then earned myself enough to trade coins. I earned quite a bit but it really takes alot of tine and reading to actually be successful. I think your friend could start with signature campaigns and see from there.
This isn’t only you who get best out of bitcoin rather so many stories are here that are filled with such motivating. Like you had no penny when you entered in this world and through bounty campaigns you have earned handsome money for yourself. This is so motivational to see people like you who had nothing one day but now they are good in their life.
autotoss

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:39:31 AM

Basically cryptocurrency to acquire 3 time and gives me a non regular and unstable earning income instead. So practically I feel that market is in the deep ass, because it is so hard to earn something here.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

Well, I got into the crypto markets about late last year and I will say I was really financially down when I started having some earnings from it. So, I can say well that the cryptocurrency really helped me out in settling some of my bills & debts; thus giving me a float and new breathe.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:34:45 PM

crypto can help everyone even though they do not have capital, because the work done in crypto is not only investing, you can follow several bounties and airdrops, this job does not require capital first, you only need to have a good bounty and airdrop and follow the rules applies.

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

Bitcoin helps me to teach how we invest in the stock market.
It also teaches my child how to save your money my son is just 7 years old and they start saving and investing in cryptocurrency.

My whole family is now involved with cryptocurrency and invest 75% of there salary in it
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

crypto will give me an attractive investment environment that will help me understand more about the digital market as well as it helps me to make a choice but have good potential so i can join invest
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

crypto can help everyone even though they do not have capital, because the work done in crypto is not only investing, you can follow several bounties and airdrops, this job does not require capital first, you only need to have a good bounty and airdrop and follow the rules applies.

In my own experience in crypto it becomes my best friend specially in times of difficulties. When my financial status is very low and I am about to give up. Crypto give me hope to fulfill my dreams. I earn money and able to buy the things that use to be very expensive because my income cannot afford to buy. Crypto currency is a very profitable business that everyone must try.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:20:21 PM

crypto will give me an attractive investment environment that will help me understand more about the digital market as well as it helps me to make a choice but have good potential so i can join invest

Me too, it gives me good opportunity of earning some good amount of money even though most of the time the market is down, there is still a time that it gives me high profit.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

The Crypto has helped me out even as a citizen of a 3rd world country. I have been able to earn at least something to keep me up and basically more is the zeal and inspiration to want to earn; working to earn. Though the markets are even dipped at the moment, the previous experiences has encouraged one to hodl.
rizky_big

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:33:48 PM

Yes, Crypto helped us a lot, so we have other options for our additional income sources. And we can join a new project about cryptocurrency by following the Bounty. Introduce to friends about this forum and invite him to create an account because this can earn extra income
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: