Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 02:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
Finnong

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:12:06 AM

I am new in crypto but one thing i can say is that through crypto, i have now a job and i enjoy doing it because i am learning when i readcomments in this forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

Like everyone here in cryptocurrency it has help me out from financial problem. Even you don't invest you can still gain income from different ways. This is why I still completely trusted cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency helping us in many ways. If we are having capital, we can investing our money on several coin and hold it for long term because long term is good choice to make big profits but if we dont have large amount of capital, we can join in bounty campaign and spreading the world about project and earning free token from our effort
lokkytan

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:05:51 AM

Yes, Crypto give me option to get additional financial income, in addition in crypto I got many new friends and also knowledge about many things.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:03:33 AM

Yes, Crypto give me option to get additional financial income, in addition in crypto I got many new friends and also knowledge about many things.
Crypto helps me change my life, my fate, my people and my education. I'm just an employee working for $ 200 a month, but since I know Crypto I'm no longer working hard to get that number, for Crypto are thousand numbers, million numbers. It's always attractive to anyone .
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:10:08 AM

obviously very helpful for my life, my profession is now a trader and bounty hunter I have collected a lot of money from there. Crypto is very helpful to my family

tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:15:48 AM

Crypto helped me a lot, especially in finance. If you do not have the money to invest in ICO projects or trade to make money, you can do bounties, airdrop and lots of ways to make money with crypto , you just search it on google. .
internetlift

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:28:16 PM

She hasn't helped me yet, but I really hope that I will be able to earn money
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:35:53 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

yes, I think with crypto can help your friends financial problems. by working on cryptocurrency, it might help a little. with crypto one can generate income from trading or participating in several prize campaigns that will later be rewarded. a lot of work can be done, for example following the signature campaign or creating articles or anything else. the important thing is that your friends want to try and work hard on cryptocurrency, I am sure there will be income that might later help your friends' financial needs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:38:37 AM

It did helped me alot. I mean between me and my spouse's day job we would only save a little and we would be in trouble if we add a baby into the mix. Crypto currency built us a. Nice nest egg and emergency fund just in case one of us kicked the can. To your friend, yes it could help them out but you will need a considerable amount of time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:47:35 AM

I think cryptos did help a lot of people if you know what you are getting yourself into. Like what I did, I mostly took out most of my savings in the bank and invested in cryptocurrencies; in fact my savings was nit that much at that time but it did more than what I expected it. Just always remember to invest your money according to only what you are able to afford to loose.
Zalura

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:05:56 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 01:10:57 PM by Zalura

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

cryptocurrency is actually just a payment tool in digital form, so to help someone's money, they have to buy bitcoin even in small amounts but at least we have the courage to make decisions, while continuing to study price movements, because with us mastering the latest developments we can determine when we have to buy and when we have to sell our bitcoin

of course that makes us profitable in the near future, but if we buy to save and wait for price increases, I think it takes a long time. besides that we also have to buy in large quantities.
bsce1-1

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:13:22 AM

Doubtless, crypto helped me a lot. As a student, I have a lot of problem, hindrances, etc specifically financial or need a money. Instead finding a job, I do posting in this site and joining to the campaign program that the bitcoin has, to gain/earn money for my needs. And also, me as a student have roles in school so I need to balance my time. Crypto helped me in many ways.
Shabu-Shabu

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:15:19 AM

Yes of course. It helps me to earn a lot. I've been in this industry for more than 20 years. I can conclude that I am earning much more and much better than a normal programmer. If you only know the techniques and tactics in this world. I am certain that you will also earn so much that you can buy Lechon Baboy every Christmas for you family.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:04:17 AM

I think so because crypto has helped me so much financially. There are only two things that worked for me to achieve it and that's long term holding and the other one is through bounties. I think the funds I got from all of it is enough to support me for 2 years.
crispynougat

Activity: 185

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:11:13 AM

Crypto help me financially, providing many useful knowledge. I have long worked as staff offices, and the results I get here is bigger than my work over the years.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

When I start to join is this kind of forum, I have many doubt and question about it. But when time comes that bitcoin allow me to earn even if it is small amount to starting to invest it's so happy that's why I encourage most of my friends and relatives to join in this kind of bussiness.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

With the existence of cryptocurrency, it really helped me in terms of economy, now I can live better than before.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:37:23 PM

Cryptocurrency for me are like work, because cryptocurrency really help me to meet economic needs with the benefits that I get from the cryptocurrency.

chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

I was really in great need of financial support before and a good friend of mine started suggesting me crypto. At the beginning, I am hesitating to believe that I can earn great amount of profits in here but still I gave it a shot. As time passed by, I was able to earn large profit and it was at that point where I started believing in crypto more than I did before.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:20:24 PM

I was able to pay my debts and pay house rent with the money i got from selling my bounty reward tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: