Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:05:08 AM

I think how crypto can help especially in finance depends on how you use and take the opportunity well, because if you are not serious and understand the right way then you will not be able to get good results, but if you can use crypto well, then you will also get good results too

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:03:05 AM

now crypto has helped me a lot, especially in finance, I can pay all my debts and my life also gets better, and I think how we can get it is by using good opportunities from crypto, so we can get the profit we want
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:12:18 PM

Yes of course. It helps me to earn a lot. I've been in this industry for more than 20 years. I can conclude that I am earning much more and much better than a normal programmer. If you only know the techniques and tactics in this world. I am certain that you will also earn so much that you can buy Lechon Baboy every Christmas for you family.

Hope, telling us you have been in the industry for 20 years, you did not mean the cryptocurrency business which is very young? I also earned enough to buy the car when I changed BTC.
P_percy

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

I won't say I've made a lot of $ from crypto but it's the one which turned my interest into programming and now I'm learning to program on my own.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

when I have a cryptocurrency and want to make a withdrawal, what I will do will usually withdraw by making a withdrawal from the exchange place directly which can be safer and more comfortable. in my country there is a place to exchange bitcoin for local money.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Crypto will not only help me but you as well.. Working in cryptocurrency helps me not only financially but also it helps me in a lot of way..  I didn't only came here just to earn i came here also just to learn something about cryptocurrency.. A lots of people get difficult in it. Because they doesn't really know it in depth..  That's why i want to learn something here so that i could help the as well..
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

I think like other guy said it opened my eyes, about opportunities around the world, until now i got in touch with the word globalization. when u ask for help (u being in nicaragua) someone from rumania help u out, another one from czech republic, from nigeria, grom everywhere. is not only about the money is also about oportunities to learn

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
christina.arnigo

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

Crypto indeed and surely help you financially. You will gain income and you will hear lot of stories how crypto change someone's life.  But when you have the money... And crypto give you income. Then it is in your hands how you handle the blessings that was given to you. Are you going to buy everything you want or are you going to invest in a business? Be wise so you can use the money in the right purpose.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

I really did earn amount of money that helped me to do what I really want. I don’t have to be dying at the job I could’ve. Crypto gave me the opportunity to work on my own business and I find it great.
I remember last year, it is really hard for me to make a lot of money because i have a lot of debt to pay, but when my uncle tell me that investing on crypto can help me to make more money and now i am having a good profit and i can now help my family on there daily lives.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

I really did earn amount of money that helped me to do what I really want. I don’t have to be dying at the job I could’ve. Crypto gave me the opportunity to work on my own business and I find it great.
I remember last year, it is really hard for me to make a lot of money because i have a lot of debt to pay, but when my uncle tell me that investing on crypto can help me to make more money and now i am having a good profit and i can now help my family on there daily lives.
many stories from cryptocurrency, many of which reach the financial freedom of this business. but the most important thing is that we must know about cryptocurrency first, so we can love it
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

Throught cryptocurrency,I have gotten more than expected for both my family and the entire society I hail from. I am now in the college now and i always feel excited about such an offer
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:33:49 PM

crypto gives me more opportunities to know more about the crypto and crypto world, giving me more opportunities to invest and increase my income, and crypto also makes the currency market more vibrant than

Crypto help me to discover new chances and opportunities to earn a good income and help me to understand this currency into investment and it inspire me to discover new thing that is helpful to everybody who believe.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:46:00 PM

And another thing the crypto world has done, i think the community it has builded its no only help to get the cryptos prices up also the community offer to us help to make our journey  more pleasent and easy

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:14:38 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
I help the crypto currency financially. At the moment this is a good source of income for me, and in the future I hope for more
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:22:01 PM

It lets me live a little bit better than before and it is just perfect for me, it require a little time and give a good economical output.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:32:43 PM

Well, this is based on my experience, cryptocurrency have helped me a lot especially talking about financial assistance because through the use of it, I have already helped my family to sustain our daily needs in which I can also support my needs and wants in school for I was still studying and by the use of it, I am now up into earning my income even I am still into focus with my studies which is a great advantage because I do not already need to apply for a part time job which is practically speaking not suited to my schedule so by this type of work, K can manage my time in school without affecting my performance.

pelipurlara

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:18:33 AM

if you don't have the capital to invest in crypto, you can try out the campaign program from ico to get free coins, and after you get coins you can learn to trade in the market to get profits, this I have done
Phil315

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:28:27 AM

My participation in cryptocurrency airdrops in the past, and now currently bounties have helped me greatly. I have seen some little money from it at a time I am totally broke.
UchihaRukawa

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:37:53 AM

In my own experience, bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general helped me a lot, I can really say that cryptocurrency is the financial break through that I have been waiting for in years, it didnt just give me enough to sustain my needs, it also gave me the capability to tour around countries and buy whatever I want without having to touch my savings. The good part there is, Im just new to the cryptoworld, not even a year in it.

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:41:14 AM

It would be much better if you explained what you mean by helping us out… but for me, I paid for the help, I didn’t get free help like some others here who are saying they got free money Lol, I don’t know where they are getting those free money cause I would love to get mine too.

I invested in crypto and I also worked for it by participating in trading and going through loss and profits. Indeed I was lucky to always come out with huge profit by the end of every month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: