Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:31:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6161 times)
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
if in my opinion, I am greatly helped by this crypto. because I can work to earn extra income from this crypto and the results sometimes double more than the results I work for a month. so of course it really helped me financially.

Me too, it really helped me a lot financially, but what happens in crypto now also made me almost no money now. lol. hoping the market will recover again soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

the best way for crypto is working for bounty and earning tokens in this way i collect some best paying icos tokens and i sell when price pumps in this way crypto help me out
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency have made me earn a good amount of capital.I was not earning good so I was not able to fulfill my basic needs properly.But now I am living a more comfortable life than before.Along with my basic needs ,I am able to spend on some extra activities.Working with crypto has helped me to live a  life which I always wanted to.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
for me crypto has helped me and my family, of course with this I can help with the economic needs of my family. if your friend doesn't get much capital. why not try little by little trade and invest ...?

The cryptocurrency helped me and my relatives as some of them also started to trade. Now, no one of us has any regrets that we deal with the crypto. It has been giving us an additional income.
godlike123

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

No it does not seem that crypto could help you out all the time. There are only few times that cryptocurrency will do good like having a market price increase in a moment and later on after that the market price fall down will follow and that would be some time to wait for one to enjoy again getting profit.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

In so many ways. So glad to be part of this thread. Cryptos helped me financially and it still helping me. It greatly change my life. I also learn a lot and gain knowledge that will help me to be snarter in investing. I maybe have a lot things to do and learn but this is not be learn overnight. It also help me to practice more my decision skills in most of my tradings, somehow its not that much effective but its not worst as well. I know i will discover more as i continue to be part of this community.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

There many ways to earn in cryptocurrency but you need to be smart and patience once you started in cryptocurrency. We all know that cryptocurrencies will help you in many way like in earn extra money that will help you financially and you can be use as your source of income but you need to have big capital in order to become your source of income. I think this time is the time to invest and save more cryptocurrencies simply because the price of it will rapidly increase in the near future. Cryptocurrency will really help you out if you use wisely.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

The bitcoin help me through the way of financial. I think all of the bitcoin users, the best way that the bitcoin help them is financial. Also I help my self to earn more money through investing. I want to earn more money because I have a lot of family members so I want them to experience a better life. So I work hard here on bitcoin to fill in their needs.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:24:51 PM

Cryptocurrency helped me out not only in financial aspect but also in mental aspect. Cryptocurrency helped me in mental aspect by training it to be wise and opened my mind in the possibilities of trying something new and revolutionize invention. It made me aware that a thing like this exist and can actually help us in terms of money. I suggest that you should try to invite your friend here and teach him the hows of it and guide him so that it can also help him in financial aspect.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

I was a begger on the street selling all kinds of toffees and handkerchiefs for money, there was even a time I had to carry goods before i get paid and get money for school. It is not same now and i always thank my stars.
yatogami

Activity: 462

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

Despite the fact that I haven't yet earned my first million with crypto ( Cheesy) it helped me to manage some of my critical debts. Even this small additional income proved to be useful for closing some of the holes in my monthly budget. So I definitely will go on doing the same things to earn those extra bucks.

Haimainemy Trung

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

Crypto help me financially, providing many useful knowledge. I have long worked as staff offices, and the results I get here is bigger than my work over the years.
 Tongue Tongue
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:02:23 PM

well, crypto helped me to be open minded in investing and saving up money, i even learned how trading works. now crypto gives me and my relatives a source of income, with crypto i manage to pay my schools fees and pay our internet billls.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

Crypto do help my financial and make me able to chase my dream, i know crypto just right from graduating from college and when i searching for a purpose of life my friend teach me abiut crypto and now im trying to become an triathletes by money that i got from cryptocurrency last year. I do a bit lucky cause i enter crypto before the bull run start, and i do think it could happening again in next year.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Antonina

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

to be honest, but so far. all the crypto currency that is stored in my wallet has fallen to the very minimum and it is impossible to sell because it will not be worth it
xandra

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:19:09 PM

It helps in a way of saving me for being brooke before I do not have extra income that can help me eveeytime I got short but aince I've joined here in crypto currency I do not have to worry where to get money and I am so thanful that I trusted bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:08:28 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency have made me earn a good amount of capital.I was not earning good so I was not able to fulfill my basic needs properly.But now I am living a more comfortable life than before.Along with my basic needs ,I am able to spend on some extra activities.Working with crypto has helped me to live a  life which I always wanted to.
Congratulations on your success. And those successes I also hope you will go help for new people and difficult conditions. For a lighter and more comfortable life. What should we do and the conditions to enter this market?
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:18:52 PM

As someone that is new to this kind of currency, it kind of help me in my financial and other stuffs. But what cryptocurrency helped me is that it makes me interested of it due to hiw innovative this is. I don't have any experience with investing but I would love to learn something as it would be a great risk to do. I would just follow how successful person do here in the world of cryptocurrency but also I would incorporate my philosopies with it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:32:45 PM

crypto has really helped me out financially, i was a student back in 2016, and i had my project forthcoming but was financially handicap, i had to sell off some ailtcoins and made profit then offset my bills. Crypto have lots of opportunities to offer, both financially and entrepreneurship.

gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:46:29 PM

You know that investing on bitcoin are very risky and i think this are not good to him for as you said that they have still mortgage so i think pay them all first before they can invest on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: