Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 04:11:57 PM

it seems that a lot of people are joining the presale Jarvis, so you extend presale, how much money have you collected, and does Jarvis have a soft cap?

Hello Suke_Teki,

$60k have been raised during the presale, $1,2M during the private sale.

We will announce pretty soon how many token will be burnt by the way Smiley

Not much raised during the presale, what's your opinion on this? Luckyly you must be covered with the private sale, at least to start, am I right?

I think it is pretty low amount for an ICO, to be honest. But it is still a very good amount of money.

Then why? Well market conditions + ICO market are very bad.

In addition, we haven't spent any money in marketing and PR.

We have no video or easy to read document.

Then I guess a lot of people did not understand the whole project and thought we are just doing "another exchange".

I don't think the problem is because people are thinking it is another exchange, reason is all crypto people are broke. We lost a lot of money and we can't take the risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dubignyp

Activity: 260
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 04:23:03 PM

it seems that a lot of people are joining the presale Jarvis, so you extend presale, how much money have you collected, and does Jarvis have a soft cap?

Hello Suke_Teki,

Not much raised during the presale, what's your opinion on this? Luckyly you must be covered with the private sale, at least to start, am I right?

I think it is pretty low amount for an ICO, to be honest. But it is still a very good amount of money.

Then I guess a lot of people did not understand the whole project and thought we are just doing "another exchange".

I don't think the problem is because people are thinking it is another exchange, reason is all crypto people are broke. We lost a lot of money and we can't take the risk.

The risk is bankruptcy only. Otherwise, for a monthly income token, there is everything to gain.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:44:37 PM

Its great to see that even in this poor crypto economy Jarvis is looking bright to the future and still holding on to their initial plans.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:13:25 PM

Its great to see that even in this poor crypto economy Jarvis is looking bright to the future and still holding on to their initial plans.

I look forward to the launch of the exchange and wallet. 2019 could become a good year.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:41:36 PM

Great to see that all is going according to the roadmap.
Even if I dont understand the Q2, Q3 and Q4 descriptions in the roadmap-picture. Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:56:13 PM

Great to see that all is going according to the roadmap.
Even if I dont understand the Q2, Q3 and Q4 descriptions in the roadmap-picture. Cheesy

In relation to quartiles? only divide the 12 months by 4 and you will have Q1 jan, fev, mar / Q2 Apr, May, Jun / Q3 Jul, Ago, Sep Q4 Oct, Nov, Dec
I look forward to more information on token firing, it may be an important step forward in future capitalization growth and project progress
Token Williams

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:15:44 PM

How do you know the amount of participants? If you know the total money collected this could also be 2 or 3 whales, right?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:35:28 PM

Hello Suke_Teki,

It may seem a small amount bit it's quite a good result and surely will help to get things going  Cool please get us more details soon

Yes, and at least it is the truth Smiley you know how easy is it to cheat with numbers, if I want I could create a transaction of 1M dollar now on the dashboard to pretend there is a hype Smiley

Most projects are only doing private/VC sales nowadays, so as long as professional investors trust this project, that means more to me than some newbie investors.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:30:02 AM

security token are becoming the main focus when it comes ICO now a days what makes this project apart is the trading of stocks into altcoin and fiat, its a big claim but if they can pull it off its gonna be interesting.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:00:57 AM

Hello Suke_Teki,

Yes, sometimes due to the market situation it is possible but most of the cases it is completely based on the company because without any developments it is impossible to increase its value with active developments it is possible to increase its price. That's why many ICO's are getting into scam without any further developments.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:35:57 AM

Hello Smiley

Our own multi-currency (including fiat) escow wallet, but not our own blockchain; the wallet can be integrated to Dapps.

The wallet is the central point of our ecosystem. You deposit in your wallet and then you plug your wallet either to our exchange to trade Fx, Crypto, Stocks or CFDs, or you plug it to Dapps to enjoy the unlimited possibilites of Blockchain, such as lending, gaming, prediction, derivatives, etc.

From the wallet you can buy, sell, exchange, pay, deposit, withdraw, etc.

So this will be wallet like in Midas Protocol or Eidoo but different will be in lending? You will have some pool for lending? Lending will be in Jarvis tokens or in other currencies as well?
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:49:53 AM

security token are becoming the main focus when it comes ICO now a days what makes this project apart is the trading of stocks into altcoin and fiat, its a big claim but if they can pull it off its gonna be interesting.

Speaking of security tokens .. will Jarvis also be able to list those? I am not sure what requirements an exchange all has to meet before they are allowed to list security tokens. But since Jarvis will also allow to trade stocks, forex and CFDs trading, I guess security tokens shouldn't be any problem?
dubignyp

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 11:25:48 AM

Speaking of security tokens .. will Jarvis also be able to list those? I am not sure what requirements an exchange all has to meet before they are allowed to list security tokens. But since Jarvis will also allow to trade stocks, forex and CFDs trading, I guess security tokens shouldn't be any problem?

You have not consulted the ICO website to ask such questions. 
This is 24% of the token fee based on the company's gross turnover. Then, in case of redemption of additional tokens after the ICO, it will be 20% basic. 
However, those who do not invest in pre-sales, no ICO funding, will normally not have a basic income of 20%, but much less. From what I understand.
This influences the investor's interest, as it is thanks to the ICO participants that the company can also start up. Jarvis is thinking about the investors' reward.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:31:27 AM

I'm sure as hell that a tokenized equity or real world asset (for example 1 apple stock = 1 token) it should be trated as security and I'm almost sure that the SEC agree with me on that regard

Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 11:47:20 AM

Hello Smiley

Our own multi-currency (including fiat) escow wallet, but not our own blockchain; the wallet can be integrated to Dapps.

The wallet is the central point of our ecosystem. You deposit in your wallet and then you plug your wallet either to our exchange to trade Fx, Crypto, Stocks or CFDs, or you plug it to Dapps to enjoy the unlimited possibilites of Blockchain, such as lending, gaming, prediction, derivatives, etc.

From the wallet you can buy, sell, exchange, pay, deposit, withdraw, etc.

So this will be wallet like in Midas Protocol or Eidoo but different will be in lending? You will have some pool for lending? Lending will be in Jarvis tokens or in other currencies as well?

Hello Smiley

So both Eidoo and Midas are great wallet, but no Smiley not even close.

Jarvis wallet can support fiat. It is capable of escrow so you can open collateral credit easily or trade on margin products. It allows access any Dapp (Ethereum, Neo, etc.). By connecting to the exchange, it can manage portfolio, buy/sell/exchange assets.

Lending will be done through partners app and dapp, so it will be the asset supported by them; at a later stage it is planned that we will do our own lending pool, but it is not our priority. We want to empower our partners; by connecting to Jarvis, partners can tell their users: if you like our app or dapp, use it inside Jarvis so you can be a click away from a fiat gateway, trading Fx or investing in an ICO.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 11:48:01 AM

Hello Smiley

So we have a brokerage license, so we can propose Forex and CFDs trading Smiley

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:24:06 PM

Hello Smiley

So we have a brokerage license, so we can propose Forex and CFDs trading Smiley

great stuff, thank you for addressing that one. looking forward to seeing these implemented.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:42:15 PM

will there be an option to handle crowdsale built into the platform for upcoming tokens?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:10:48 PM

By 2017 standards yes, but were there ICOs in 2018 that raised any money at all?

And you know what they say: it does not matter how big your capital is, it is how you use it that counts.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 05:14:12 PM

will there be an option to handle crowdsale built into the platform for upcoming tokens?

Yes, but again we'd rather work with partner and integrate them, instead of doing it ourselves.

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: