Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:53:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:49:35 PM

that's why i said "Sure chances are we have bottomed, but you can't take that risk". They ask for an amount of money that is needed to fulfill their roadmap. If ETH goes down all of a sudden their runway goes down and they can't build their product, making all Jarvis tokens useless. Loook at all those 2017/2018 projects that are fucked now! Sure the early ICOs made bucks, but that's not an argument.

Theoretically, all raised money is needed to pay the bill, so they need to cash out everyting. A crypto project is not a trading firm. If you want to start a business and go to the bank for a loan, you don't start investing that money either (let alone in something as risky as crypto). Why do people think this should be different in crypto.

We shouldn't take the risk to over speculate Smiley

As example at the moment we raised 68k usd during the presale; But 21k were ETH and BTC that varies a lot; if we do not count them, we have only secured $47k, so €41k; which is not enough.

So to sell a bit of ETH abd BTC might help sometimes.

I think your biggest chance is you got fiat for private investments. If they were eth or btc, that would be huge downfall. Lots of ico gets cancelled after they reached their soft cap because funds were btc/eth.

Not necessarily a huge downfall. If the ETF is approved in February, BTC would probably be a big win in the portfolio,
because BTC would then go through the roof.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:44:42 PM

that's why i said "Sure chances are we have bottomed, but you can't take that risk". They ask for an amount of money that is needed to fulfill their roadmap. If ETH goes down all of a sudden their runway goes down and they can't build their product, making all Jarvis tokens useless. Loook at all those 2017/2018 projects that are fucked now! Sure the early ICOs made bucks, but that's not an argument.

Theoretically, all raised money is needed to pay the bill, so they need to cash out everyting. A crypto project is not a trading firm. If you want to start a business and go to the bank for a loan, you don't start investing that money either (let alone in something as risky as crypto). Why do people think this should be different in crypto.

As example at the moment we raised 68k usd during the presale; But 21k were ETH and BTC that varies a lot; if we do not count them, we have only secured $47k, so €41k; which is not enough.

I think your biggest chance is you got fiat for private investments. If they were eth or btc, that would be huge downfall. Lots of ico gets cancelled after they reached their soft cap because funds were btc/eth.

Not necessarily a huge downfall. If the ETF is approved in February, BTC would probably be a big win in the portfolio,
because BTC would then go through the roof.

That's a lot of if and when and in my opinion a project shouldn't gamble with the money of their investors. Sure, it could be that BTC 'moons' IF the BTC ETF is approved. But it could also be that the ETF approval gets postponed again and the market keeps stagnating. But at some point the project also needs liquidity to keep everything running.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:15:25 PM

even if they have collected less than their expectations, i believe that the funds are sufficient to complete the project, nobody can say in advance whether or not it will be successful, is very valid but we must see the market reaction at the launch...

The true art is to use what you got as efficiently as you can and i am sure Jarvis team has a good basis and a great team to make it happen. The question is if how fast will community accept another new exchange.  

nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:36:43 PM

On your roadmap it says that the launch of the exchange with fiat gateway is in q1. Are you still on the schedule?
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:14:50 PM

On your roadmap it says that the launch of the exchange with fiat gateway is in q1. Are you still on the schedule?

would this script be the improved demo release or a definitive version of the platform and trading? Due to the market situation, doing so now will be courageous, well regarded by investors and an important milestone for the sale
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:19:40 PM

so, as written in your roadmap here, you must be close to release your exchange. Do you have an demo version or something like that?

Not yet at the moment. We have published video about the UI on our youtube channel (the prototypes).

Are we going to get any more details or fixed date about the release or beta? What is the development status of the exchange at the moment?
If I am not mistaken then the release date is in March. Right?

They need to fast track their developments, else, there are a lot of exchanges sprouting everyday. But if they are really confident with themselves, why not? I believe they are targeting to cater the SouthEast Asian countries. So they are building their exchange according to their clients' needs.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:14:59 AM

How much was raised on pre-sale? As I see pre-sale neds in 10 days, but why no counter of raised fund? And what news about demo-app exchange?

Hello, you can now see it on the webpage Smiley we have added a live bar so you can see how much has been raised.

>> https://www.jarvis.exchange/

So at the moment, $68k has been raised during the presale. It is still way below our expectations (we expected around 250k).
however, it seems to me a good result, is a considerable sum despite the expectations of the team were much higher, i am very pleased they add the live bar so i can follow in real time the progress of the investments...
The fact that they add the live bar is good. This adds transparency.
But I do not agree with you that collected money is a good result. Although, given the current situation ... In any case, it should be much more.
it is very clear that the more money collected, the better it will be and the more that will be done for the JARVIS project, and the more perfect the product will be run

Just DO NOT make the same mistake as other ico's and keep the money in crypto!!! Sure chances are we have bottomed, but you can't take that risk. ETH can easily go from 120>60 and then you lose half the money you raised. For now, fiat is still king

Agreed, even though i am long time bullish, i think it has been irresponsible to keep the money in crypto like many icos have done. I understand that on some cases it can take time for the team to access the crypto if kyc has issues etc. But when ever it's possible to transfer to fiat, it should at least be announced during ico if the plan is to keep some in crypto. Otherwise they might as well just gamble it via trading.

glad you understand. And I too am long on crypto (knowing it is a long shot, extremyl risky asset), but it is my money and I can speculate with my money. Projects do it with investor's money, which isn't right!

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:16:54 AM

How much was raised on pre-sale? As I see pre-sale neds in 10 days, but why no counter of raised fund? And what news about demo-app exchange?

Hello, you can now see it on the webpage Smiley we have added a live bar so you can see how much has been raised.

>> https://www.jarvis.exchange/

So at the moment, $68k has been raised during the presale. It is still way below our expectations (we expected around 250k).
however, it seems to me a good result, is a considerable sum despite the expectations of the team were much higher, i am very pleased they add the live bar so i can follow in real time the progress of the investments...
The fact that they add the live bar is good. This adds transparency.
But I do not agree with you that collected money is a good result. Although, given the current situation ... In any case, it should be much more.
it is very clear that the more money collected, the better it will be and the more that will be done for the JARVIS project, and the more perfect the product will be run

Just DO NOT make the same mistake as other ico's and keep the money in crypto!!! Sure chances are we have bottomed, but you can't take that risk. ETH can easily go from 120>60 and then you lose half the money you raised. For now, fiat is still king

Agreed, even though i am long time bullish, i think it has been irresponsible to keep the money in crypto like many icos have done. I understand that on some cases it can take time for the team to access the crypto if kyc has issues etc. But when ever it's possible to transfer to fiat, it should at least be announced during ico if the plan is to keep some in crypto. Otherwise they might as well just gamble it via trading.

glad you understand. And I too am long on crypto (knowing it is a long shot, extremyl risky asset), but it is my money and I can speculate with my money. Projects do it with investor's money, which isn't right!

Can't rememer which one, but I once read about a project that hired a trader to use their remaining crypto to try to extend their runway  Huh Huh
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:47:04 AM

Can't rememer which one, but I once read about a project that hired a trader to use their remaining crypto to try to extend their runway  Huh Huh

wow that sounds like a desperate move considering that only a fraction of traders are able to beat the market.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:40:53 PM

wow that sounds like a desperate move considering that only a fraction of traders are able to beat the market.

Looks like God himself. I ain't trading anything in this shit storm.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:24:10 PM

There is no doubt at this stage of the market is going to be crucial to hold on the funds as long as possible , hoping the market recovery will come.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:52:22 PM

There is no doubt at this stage of the market is going to be crucial to hold on the funds as long as possible , hoping the market recovery will come.

Probably if you're collecting ETH right now, the best move is to just hold on and wait till it make a move up (not talking about 10X, but at least a 2X, but I know that there greedy people out there)

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:21:15 PM

so, as written in your roadmap here, you must be close to release your exchange. Do you have an demo version or something like that?

Not yet at the moment. We have published video about the UI on our youtube channel (the prototypes).

Are we going to get any more details or fixed date about the release or beta? What is the development status of the exchange at the moment?
i'm also interested in trying out a demo could team tell us if not an exact date at least a period when you expect the release of a beta?...
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:11:53 PM

i'm also interested in trying out a demo could team tell us if not an exact date at least a period when you expect the release of a beta?...

Hello,

It depends what demo you speak about, we have the exchange and the trading platform, which are two separate product/element.

The trading platform for Fx is already available, with the broker FXCM; it is a beta version that outline the trading features called "mouse trading".

The exchange is running already (demo account) but the UI is still far from being finished, especially because things can change according to the ICO success, or failure. In the case of the ICO does not work, we will need to reverse the roadmap, and start with wallet and Dapps before the exchange (because running an exchange cost from 250 to 500k a year).

I'd prefer to do not give any date or estimation at the moment.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:14:25 PM

For that matter is also true the opposite, maybe in 6 month ethereum will be back at 500$. I suppose is wise to cash out just the what you need to pay bills, but not everything.

Yes, I rely mainly in fiat; in the coming weeks we have few meeting planned with some investors, family office, etc.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:15:37 PM

Hello nobytes, we work hard to maintain the date, but the ICO at the moment does not allow us to go faster as we need to get prepared for the coming months. Everything will depend on february.

Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:32:45 PM

Hello nobytes, we work hard to maintain the date, but the ICO at the moment does not allow us to go faster as we need to get prepared for the coming months. Everything will depend on february.

I hope the ICO will have a good turnout at that time as I understand ICO's nowadays are experiencing a lot of difficulties. Good luck.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:21:34 AM

I believe that you envisage a strategy of behavior and for a negative result at the end of February? What will happen in this case? Postponement or partial implementation of the roadmap? So you have worked out all the options for further action?
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:29:36 AM

Good to know that because many companies are extending their ICO's because the market situation is not accurate which makes investors are not showing any interest towards the new ICO's and don't forget to mention when again, you are going to start the crowdsale any specific ETA?
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 10:15:00 AM

I believe that you envisage a strategy of behavior and for a negative result at the end of February? What will happen in this case? Postponement or partial implementation of the roadmap? So you have worked out all the options for further action?

Yes, that is a good question. What is your roadmap if market doesn't recover on 2019 too? We are waiting more than a year for recovery and nothing so far.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: