Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:09:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:29:03 PM

Pre-sale extented untill 3rd March? When will be main token sale? Are you going to launch exchange before pre-sale ends?
I am also interested in the second question. Therefore, i raise it higher. By the way, listing before the completion of sales, it is attractive, recently.

They have never answered this or similar questions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:31:36 PM

I think these 'calculations' also include a lot of hope/optimism. A lot of people joined the crypto scene in 2017. For them all started with a the market cap rushing from one high to another. Then 2018 came and with it a lot of resignation. Now they think it MUST go up again soon.

I joined in the fall of 2012, so I remember 2014 and so on. Absolutely the same thing is happening now. With one amendment - the time period of the recession will be shorter than the previous one.

I disagree that the time period will be shorter, i can't see any indications for that. I would bet it's more or less the same unless the market makers decide it's going to be longer. There's still too many get rich quick idiots on the board. I can see one fake out before the bullrun though

I believe if we hit a new ATL in 1 week from now we are in the longest BTC bear market ever.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:56:07 PM

Hello guys!

Almost everyday we are running a small contest on our Telegram, for 25, 50 or 75 tokens depending on the difficulty of the question.

If you want to participate, please join our Telegram : https://t.me/jarvisexchange

The question of the day was:
"This is the trading interface of Jarvis... it is called Jarvis Trader. On the trade ticket window, the button "use leverage has been clicked". What does that mean? What is Collateral USD ?"

The answer is:
You set an asset into collateral, either euro, usd, eth or btc, or in the future, your tokenized Apple share, your tokenized appartment, data, or even your bike Smiley and then you gain access to a credit that you can trade with. So you can trade BTCUSD with leverage by puttin some USD or BTC as collateral, but also some ETH, or some EUR, or Goldm, etc. therefore you are always LIQUID.

This is a really good way to introduce the community about the features of the project and are very helpful one the product is rolled out.

Yeah, way better compared to making an airdrop and have 100.000 users in telegram with 0 discussions.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 05:17:37 PM

Hello guys!

Almost everyday we are running a small contest on our Telegram, for 25, 50 or 75 tokens depending on the difficulty of the question.

If you want to participate, please join our Telegram : https://t.me/jarvisexchange

"This is the trading interface of Jarvis... it is called Jarvis Trader. On the trade ticket window, the button "use leverage has been clicked". What does that mean? What is Collateral USD ?"

The answer is:
You set an asset into collateral, either euro, usd, eth or btc, or in the future, your tokenized Apple share, your tokenized appartment, data, or even your bike Smiley and then you gain access to a credit that you can trade with. So you can trade BTCUSD with leverage by puttin some USD or BTC as collateral, but also some ETH, or some EUR, or Goldm, etc. therefore you are always LIQUID.
it seems an interesting thing i think i will participate, i hope to learn something new, have fun and why not even win some tokens
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 06:17:09 PM

Pre-sale extented untill 3rd March? When will be main token sale? Are you going to launch exchange before pre-sale ends?
I am also interested in the second question. Therefore, i raise it higher. By the way, listing before the completion of sales, it is attractive, recently.

Hello!

The main sale will be in march, and the exchange might not be launched before the end of the presale unless in february we do a good score.

The issue is that launching and running the exchange cost a lot of money, and if we launch in this situation, we might not be able to keep it live; so we have to calculate if we should spend our money now on keeping working on the exchange but after having issue to maintain it, or focusing on the trading platform and wallet before (that cost way less money).

To run the exchange we would need 500k usd for a year.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 06:18:03 PM

Hello guys!

The answer is:
it seems an interesting thing i think i will participate, i hope to learn something new, have fun and why not even win some tokens

Well, come, the question of yesterday hasn't been replied yet Smiley

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:57:33 PM

Hello!

The main sale will be in march, and the exchange might not be launched before the end of the presale unless in february we do a good score.

The issue is that launching and running the exchange cost a lot of money, and if we launch in this situation, we might not be able to keep it live; so we have to calculate if we should spend our money now on keeping working on the exchange but after having issue to maintain it, or focusing on the trading platform and wallet before (that cost way less money).

To run the exchange we would need 500k usd for a year.

If the market conditions are going to keep on being low, is there a possibility for extended ico? And if there is, can you promise the option to back out if the adjusted length of the ico is going to be uncomfortable for investor.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:03:32 PM

So you can put everything as collateral to start gambling? If you're going to accomplish this, it's going to be huge, knowing the human gambling nature  Cheesy

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:15:54 PM

I'm not very convinced a dao is the right way to go, people may just try to take decisions which will benefit them on the short term, making them ignore long term goals

There will be collective decisions and everyone cant be working against long term profit. Besides, its more fun if you know your decision mean something and can actually contribute on the result. 

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:57:06 PM

Your exchange working in test mode or fully working? ANd why only BTC, ETH and BNB paiers? What about trading with shares (which you promised)?
sambuddha

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:25:38 PM

I think these 'calculations' also include a lot of hope/optimism. A lot of people joined the crypto scene in 2017. For them all started with a the market cap rushing from one high to another. Then 2018 came and with it a lot of resignation. Now they think it MUST go up again soon.

I joined in the fall of 2012, so I remember 2014 and so on. Absolutely the same thing is happening now. With one amendment - the time period of the recession will be shorter than the previous one.

I disagree that the time period will be shorter, i can't see any indications for that. I would bet it's more or less the same unless the market makers decide it's going to be longer. There's still too many get rich quick idiots on the board. I can see one fake out before the bullrun though

I believe if we hit a new ATL in 1 week from now we are in the longest BTC bear market ever.
Yes, but after that there may be the longest bull period in the history of Bitcoin) There is a high probability that the price of Bitcoin in 2020 will be 6 digits)
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:44:51 AM

Is there any info regarding the updation of Roadmap because the presale is extended now?

Hello, so the roadmap might change according to the result of the fundraising.

As example the wallet could be launched before the exchange, and the semi-decentralized one as well.

The reason is that if we launch the exchange but do not have enough funds to make it work, it will be pointless, so it is better to focus on something we are sure to launch; hence if the ICO fails, roadmap will be changed to adapt to the financial situation.

But in both case, 2019 is the year where we will launch the wallet and both exchanges Smiley

I like your optimism. You guys are considering every possibility here even a failing ICO which is possible looking at the current market state.
It's good to know that you won't shut the project even if it fails to meet the funding target.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:10:09 AM

So you can put everything as collateral to start gambling? If you're going to accomplish this, it's going to be huge, knowing the human gambling nature  Cheesy

How would something like that could be implemented then? if i want to use my house as collateral will it be possible and how does it work for the documentation that need to be provided and such from the legal stand point?

If something like this can really be implemented, some people as often happen, are going to get ruined.  Shocked

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:43:39 PM

Is there any info regarding the updation of Roadmap because the presale is extended now?

As example the wallet could be launched before the exchange, and the semi-decentralized one as well.

The reason is that if we launch the exchange but do not have enough funds to make it work, it will be pointless, so it is better to focus on something we are sure to launch; hence if the ICO fails, roadmap will be changed to adapt to the financial situation.

But in both case, 2019 is the year where we will launch the wallet and both exchanges Smiley

I like your optimism. You guys are considering every possibility here even a failing ICO which is possible looking at the current market state.
It's good to know that you won't shut the project even if it fails to meet the funding target.

Yes and this is one reason why I am also optimistic with Jarvis. They have a plan for every situation and everything is well thought out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 05:54:40 PM

I hope that the Jarvis project will not close this project if indeed it cannot meet the targets that have been implemented at least the team develops the project even though it takes a long time to be perfect

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:43:00 PM

I'm not very convinced a dao is the right way to go, people may just try to take decisions which will benefit them on the short term, making them ignore long term goals

There will be collective decisions and everyone cant be working against long term profit. Besides, its more fun if you know your decision mean something and can actually contribute on the result. 

I am giving my 2 cents in here. I don't think that any kind of dao is a good idea. Leadership always triumphs the crowd then it comes to innovativity.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:15:04 PM

Failures are much more common today than success in ICOs, although it is not a complete failure, most projects have been raising less than their soft cap, looking on this side, I hope there is a prior planning for adverse situations
PS92

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:19:04 AM

Crypto = gambling!!! No more, no less Grin Grin Grin

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:20:23 AM

I am giving my 2 cents in here. I don't think that any kind of dao is a good idea. Leadership always triumphs the crowd then it comes to innovativity.
https://media.giphy.com/media/NTGfEEKi93fW/giphy.gif

DAOs are far too experimental at this point
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:39:49 AM

I hope that the Jarvis project will not close this project if indeed it cannot meet the targets that have been implemented at least the team develops the project even though it takes a long time to be perfect

They mentioned it earlier also that even if they don't meet their funding target they will go ahead with the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: