Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:47:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 531008 times)
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:13:02 PM

FWIW: I have 5 instances of C.A.T. running on a VPS w/ 2GB RAM since quite a long time and it's only Cryptopia that is giving me headaches recently in terms of hanging/unresponsive C.A.T..
maybe this is the solution for most of the challenges of CAT?

for every exchange start a separated instance?

anyone can confirm this?

thx Smiley

From my point of view you can benefit of 1 CAT Instance/Exchange.
Especially when you run a lot of markets for any exchange : if a single exchange became slow /unresponsive that slowness will damage also the other exchanges api.
I wrote the possibility to log on more than one exchange with a single CAT instance but run 200 markets on 4 exchanges with 1 single CAT copy will gives you more problems than run 4 CAT instance on 1 exchange each and 50 markets each.

I am running an instance for every exchange since the days of Cryptsy. When one exchange gets unresponsive or its Anti-DDoS limits your IP then it's only one exchange to reconfigure and not all. Since I only upgrade when C.A.T. crashes, I currently run 4.6, 4.7 and 4.8 in parallel.
Interestingly Cryptopia is stable again with ~15 markets since I set the max 1 query per time to 250ms. Below it freezes on me and I suspect that is Cryptopia rate limiting my API calls.

Personally I would see the running an instance per exchange as the recommended way to set things up, it has only advantages IMO.

HTH

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
harlan86

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:32:55 PM

Coz you on windows.
Different OS not everytime allow resize or move with top frame border. So your workaround dont help here.

do you have this kind of problem?

Sure, if i ask about this problem.

It's strange that your're not able to resize the internal frame. Resizable is one of the attribute set by java code and not by the operative system.
If you are not able to resize the frame, and you are not able to set a higher resolution i don't think it exists a solution  Undecided

Hm, are you serious? How the 90% of GUI desktop applications correctly runs at any resolution and screens if there is no solution?

You actually have a lot of solutions for fix.
Instead of do in JFrameCAT
this.setSize(1500, 900);

you can do
1. this.setExtendedState(JFrame.MAXIMIZED_BOTH);

2. or define constants for size much lower than current one

3. or detect screen size and limit JFrameCAT by screen size if it NOT high.

4. use command line attributes for define custom frame size.

Or the real good solution here is start CAT with dimension what was used in the previous run. So, each start of CAT don't require to resize frame.
In this case, if user have many monitors and instances of CAT, he could 1 time do cascade view setup depend on how he like and use this setting forever.

All solutions above (except last one, which is really good design view step) it's a couple lines of code which are literally required a couple of minutes to do.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:41:53 PM

Coz you on windows.
Different OS not everytime allow resize or move with top frame border. So your workaround dont help here.

do you have this kind of problem?

Sure, if i ask about this problem.

It's strange that your're not able to resize the internal frame. Resizable is one of the attribute set by java code and not by the operative system.
If you are not able to resize the frame, and you are not able to set a higher resolution i don't think it exists a solution  Undecided

Hm, are you serious? How the 90% of GUI desktop applications correctly runs at any resolution and screens if there is no solution?

You actually have a lot of solutions for fix.
Instead of do in JFrameCAT
this.setSize(1500, 900);

you can do
1. this.setExtendedState(JFrame.MAXIMIZED_BOTH);

2. or define constants for size much lower than current one

3. or detect screen size and limit JFrameCAT by screen size if it NOT high.

4. use command line attributes for define custom frame size.

Or the real good solution here is start CAT with dimension what was used in the previous run. So, each start of CAT don't require to resize frame.
In this case, if user have many monitors and instances of CAT, he could 1 time do cascade view setup depend on how he like and use this setting forever.

All solutions above (except last one, which is really good design view step) it's a couple lines of code which are literally required a couple of minutes to do.

I will use 1 and 3
VelhoDoRio

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:47:28 AM

the price is 0.2BTC for the CAT Core plus each API?
xnyz

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:40:50 PM

the price is 0.2BTC for the CAT Core plus each API?

The free one is included like yobit for example.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:06:35 PM

there are problems with the board.
Not all people have this problem. Forum seems unreachable. Actually i'm not able to reply to any PM message.
I need to wait for problem resolution  Undecided
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:07:51 PM

Sampey, 

I just came up with a new great feature request, very simple.

Can we have a timer on "Min Guaranteed Gain %"?

What is happening is I want CAT to try to have a profit, but if market moves, to give up, accept loss, then move to market.

So, what I'd like to do is have Cat do "0.1%" min guaranteed gain - but if no trade executes in 10 minutes, give up, and go to "-100%" min guaranteed gain, to get reset to market.

Then, go back to "0.1%" min guaranteed gain, until an order executes.

Possible?

Right now, I basically have to set it at 0.1%, but check my computer every hour in case the market moved. But if I leave it at negative %, then snipers kill the bot easily and move my orders against me (until we get that other feature we discussed. however, this timer may still be helpful).

this option should be at single pong order level.
There are some aspect i must think about it.

I'm also thinking about a way to let users put/discuss their request in this topic and a create "user changes batch" of them will be added in any new release.
Actually if any CAT user makes 1 single request i will have hundreds and hundres of request to add. Impossible.

I need to find a way, a method, where people know the TODO List and understand priorities and the fact that i'm an only on person with private life.

Thank you Sampey, you rock!

I appreciate you partnering with me on multiple upgrades.

Use CAT every day now and will increase volume after 5.1 changes.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:30:25 PM

How do i get my api key for cryptopia?

█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████             █████ █
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
VelhoDoRio

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:01:09 PM

for trading altcoins 24/7 using different markets (lot of them) and altcoins i think that is an amazing tool
at some point it won't be human possible doing something like that
the profit it will depend of the user skills and effort

crusender

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:12:38 AM

Is there a way for the bot, when you make a ping order (1st one) for it to check market spread % before he put the order on the market? at moment for me, it do it after 1 ping-pong complete, then it start to follow rule about market spread.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 10:56:05 AM

How do i get my api key for cryptopia?

from the OP
"Cryptopia API Activation
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Security
- Check ENABLE API then press NEW KEY then click  SAVE CHANGES"

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:56:18 AM

Is there a way for the bot, when you make a ping order (1st one) for it to check market spread % before he put the order on the market? at moment for me, it do it after 1 ping-pong complete, then it start to follow rule about market spread.

probably you mean the option (from GENERAL Ping-pong Parameters Tab) : Create Ping Orders Only  if Market Spread is > X (where X is 0 by default)
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:51:28 PM

How many Ping/Pong will be from a Ping order created?

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:53:40 PM

If you don't consider the Fees, ping-pong cycle are potentially infinite.
I mean : if you put 0.1 BTC in a PING order and you don't change any option, CAT will continue using the total amount in infinite ping-pong loop

Ping -> Pong -> Buy Sell Pool -> Ping -> Pong -> Buy Sell Pool -> Ping -> Pong etc......
Bitcoinmeister

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:00:19 PM

If you don't consider the Fees, ping-pong cycle are potentially infinite.
I mean : if you put 0.1 BTC in a PING order and you don't change any option, CAT will continue using the total amount in infinite ping-pong loop

Ping -> Pong -> Buy Sell Pool -> Ping -> Pong -> Buy Sell Pool -> Ping -> Pong etc......

Thanks

██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
crusender

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:34:24 PM

probably you mean the option (from GENERAL Ping-pong Parameters Tab) : Create Ping Orders Only  if Market Spread is > X (where X is 0 by default)

yep that option, it is not check when you do a Ping order creator. The bot only follow that option after 1 ping-pong has be complete. You can set a any %, when you do a Ping order creator it go directly to market before checking rule.

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 05:10:31 PM

yep that option, it is not check when you do a Ping order creator. The bot only follow that option after 1 ping-pong has be complete. You can set a any %, when you do a Ping order creator it go directly to market before checking rule.

Because you put an order manually. Manual order doesn't check your ping.pong rules.
but if you try to use the buy/sell pool that option will be checked. And set a start value in buy/sell pool is another way to start a CAT algorithm
crusender

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:00:15 PM

Because you put an order manually. Manual order doesn't check your ping.pong rules.
but if you try to use the buy/sell pool that option will be checked. And set a start value in buy/sell pool is another way to start a CAT algorithm

i see thx for the information that is usefull
Bitcoinmeister

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:58:09 PM

if i want to cancel ping order, is ok to cancel this on the exchange and not from the bot?

i noted following:

1- i created a ping Buy order@0.00017060 for 500coins
2- after 5 minutes i cancelled the order on exchange
3- created new ping buy order @0.00017200for 500 coins
4- ping order is filled.
5- cat creat a pong order @0.00017401 (%Gain 2%)

2017-04-22 21:52:27| PPC(REC-SELL-PO) : Always Create Pong Order : Ref Price Is 0.00017060 Price Calculated is 0.00017401

the probleme here CAT set the reference price to 0.00017060 and not 0.00017200, and this is not right,because the first ping order @0.00017060 was deleted from me.

FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:04:48 PM

Which exchange is best to use this bot profitwise ?Us there any video tutorial available for dummies on how to use it on different exchanges?I want to use it for trading because manually doing it is very tiring.
Also what are the specifications to run it on windows 10 amd laptop?

Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: